Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Chapter 154

Mackenzie: "You're really gonna age me up like this?"

Of course not.

Happy birthday, Mackenzie!

Happy birthday, John!

Mackenzie aged up into an adult! I'm obsessed with her new hair and outfit.

John also aged up into an adult! I love his new look too.

Mackenzie: "My husband is so hot!"

John: "Maybe even hotter than you."

Mackenzie: "Excuse me?!"

Dylan: "John is a savage? Who knew."

Starlight: "Is there a problem?"

Servo: "Yes, there is. You're standing on my nice counters. You're getting fluff all over the place."

Mackenzie: "I love Starlight's pink fluff."

Mackenzie: "It kinda looks like cotton candy."

Kyrie: "I hope Kenzie doesn't eat Starlight's pink fluff."

Kyrie: "You ready to get back to the jungle or what?"

Mackenzie: "Is that even a question?"

With the right moves, Mackenzie should be able to complete her aspiration while on this trip.

Back to clearing the infamous branches.

Mackenzie: "Why do these branches grow so fast?!"

You're a pro at clearing them by now.

Mackenzie: "Oh, why, thank you."

Mackenzie: "Woah!"

Mackenzie: "Is the fire gonna burn my new haircut?"

Mackenzie: "Got outta that one smoothly."

Somehow you've managed to fake it 'till you made it every single time you've gone in the jungle.

More branches to clear.

Mackenzie: "That was easy."

OH MY GOSH! The gate is finally open!

Now we can see what the heck is on the other side. It had better be good, I've been waiting so long for this.

Mackenzie: "This was all that's behind the gate?"

Welp.

Only one basic treasure chest was waiting for Mackenzie.

Mackenzie: "Ha-ha! You waited all that time for nothing!"

Shut up, ma'am.

Mackenzie decided to clear the path to the temple.

She decided not to go inside the temple, because she already found some treasure on her way through the path. This means, there's only one more thing for her to do before completing her aspiration.

Mackenzie: "I wanna be a super cool skeleton with little to no needs again!"

Mackenzie: "With jewels! You can't forget the jewels!"

Mackenzie: "Perfect."

Kyrie: "Why do these bugs love attacking me?! Is it because I'm wearing a shirt full of leaves?!"

Mackenzie: "Kyrie had better prepare himself. The tables are turned."

Wait... what?

Mackenzie: "I think this is the cursed relic."

Kyrie: "Oh, is Mackenzie about to bless me again? How nice of her!"

Mackenzie: "This had better work this time!"

Uh oh! Kyrie has been cursed!

Kyrie: "What's going on?"

Kyrie: "AHH! My head!"

Kyrie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT?! WHY CAN'T I KEEP MY VOICE DOWN?!"

Kyrie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO, MACKENZIE?!"

Mackenzie: "Relax, we can get some ancient bone dust to cure it. On the bright side, after cursing Kyrie, I completed my aspiration!"

Yep, that's right! Mackenzie has completed the 'Jungle Explorer' aspiration finally! This aspiration was a bit harder than the previous ones. It took a lot for her to achieve this, I'm so proud of her!"

Kyrie: "EUGH!"

Kyrie: "Where's the ancient bone dust?"

Kyrie: "This had better work, or I'll get you back."

Kyrie: "Please, I get of you, release this curse."

Kyrie: "I offer the ancient bone dust of... I don't know who."

Kyrie: "If it is released, I shall be in your debt."

Kyrie: "Woah!"

Kyrie: "It worked! Thank gosh!"

Yay! Time to get back home to Oasis Springs.

John: "Ugh, you stink!"
Kyrie: "How could you say that?!"

Mackenzie: "Kyrie stunk the entire time, I just didn't tell him."

Jaxton: "Outta my way, I gotta tinkle."

Happy birthday, Cooper!

Cooper aged up into a child!

John: "Why does my son look like a townie?"

Mackenzie: "It's not because of me, that's for sure. I'm the hottest mama in Oasis Springs."

Jaxton: "Do I look like a townie?!"

No, of course not. That's why you're one of my favorites.

Elodie: "Am I one of your favorites too?"

Yes, ma'am.

Shiloh: "I'm a favorite too."

Correct.

Mackenzie: "I'm definitely one of your favorites, you picked me as the heiress."

John: "Have you always been this cocky?"

Mackenzie: "Does John not realise who he married?"

Jaxton: "I can smell the ego from here."

Y'all are very invested in this TV show.

Jaxton: "Nope. It's boring."

Mackenzie: "Did someone say boring? I'm here to get the party started!"

Mackenzie: "This is even making me bored."

Happy birthday, Quinn!

Quinn aged up into a teen!

I love him! I thought he was gonna look like a townie. It's going to be a difficult decision picking the next heir.

Quinn: "I don't wanna be stuck here with these crazy sims."
Quinn: "Just release me now and get it over with."



Jaxton: "Wait, Quinn doesn't look like a townie? Does that mean he's gonna steal my position for heir?!"

Quinn: "Ugh, that food stinks!"

Uh oh.

Elodie: "A bunch of sims just grabbed a plate of that stinky food! Now... we wait for the hilarious aftermath."
Cade: "Why is my sister so evil?"

Starlight: "Can I eat the stinky food?"

It's New Years Eve time!

Jaxton: "I love New Years Eve! Turn up!"

No, you're too young to turn up.

Elodie: "Hello, my very kind brother. Give me a hug."

Cade: "Stop trying to act innocent. I know you're evil."

Dylan: "This lump of clay is one of the biggest joys I've ever experienced in my long life."

Shiloh: "I'm sick of the lump of clay!"

How do you think I feel after dealing with it for 7 generations?

While Jax is being good and doing his homework...

All the other Parsons kids are watching New Years TV.

Mackenzie: "Woohoo!"

Mackenzie: "That wasn't a lot of confetti. We're gonna need more."

You're definitely your mother's daughter.

Cade: "This house is gonna be littered with confetti."

Shiloh: *Blows horn*

Elodie: "Did you really have to do that right in my ear?"

Kyrie: "Ugh, I knew that food smelt weird."

Kyrie: "BLEUGH!"

Kyrie: "Am I pregnant?"

Cade: "I love the pretty confetti! Mackenzie is the best party thrower ever!"

Mackenzie: "Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Mackenzie: "Look! The annoying spinner that makes a very obnoxious noise!"

Shiloh: "Where did you learn your partying ways? Teach me!"

Mackenzie: "It all started from the moment I was born."

Quinn: "Thanks for letting me drink juice, mom!"

WHAT?!

Vanessa, what the heck?!

Vanessa: "Relax, it's actual juice."

It may be New Years Eve, but nothing is gonna stop Kyrie from uncovering artifacts.

Oscar: "Not even me asking for belly rubs?"

Where are y'all headed off to?

Wherever it is, I feel bad for any bystanders who have to witness your craziness.

Jaxton: "Hey! That's not nice! We're not crazy!"

Mackenzie: "Just accept it, Jax. We're nuts."
Jaxton: "Ugh!"

Cooper: "Where are we headed off to, captain?"

Cade: "Into the deep depths of space."

Mackenzie: "Space alien attacking!"

That's a horrifying space alien. Calm down before you scare the children, Kenzie.

Jaxton: "You think that's scary?"

Kyrie: "AKJDNSKFBEGZ!!!"

Cade: "..."

Jakob: "Let me just stay away from those weirdos."

Elodie: "I'm the captain of this ship now!"

Elodie: "No creepy space alien can scare me!"

Elodie: "They should be afraid of me!"

Jaxton: *Blows horn*

That's the spirit!

Mackenzie: "My confetti is still better."

Jakob: "Not everything's a competition, mom."

Elodie: "What kind of nonsense is Jakob blabbering on about?"

Looks like Dylan has another rash.

Dylan: "I do?"

This is my new favorite element. It looks like cheese.

Jaxton: "Was I a convincing enough space alien?"

Cade: "Yes, I'm gonna have nightmares for months now."

Mackenzie: "Only months? I think we can go for years."

Jakob: "What is wrong with my mother?"

A lot.

Shiloh: "Hey, get away from me, bugs!"

Shiloh: "How does my dad keep bringing back bugs from the jungle?"

Shiloh: "They'd better not get in my lump of clay."

Kyrie found a new artifact!

Kyrie: "And you best believe it's authentic."

Starlight: "Showoff."

Mackenzie: "Y'all are drinking juice without me?"

Don't worry, it's not that kind of juice... I hope.

Quinn: "Don't let our creator know that it is that kind of juice, agreed?"
Shiloh: "Agreed."

John: "I sense some trouble coming... I can feel it in my skin."

Opie: "Why do sims always get rashes around here?"

Starlight: "Where do you think you're going, mouse?"

Mackenzie: "Woohoo! TURN UP!"

No one turns up like the Parsons.

Dylan: "I want some juice too."

Mackenzie: "Hey! Who the heck keeps stealing my confetti?!"

Uh... Jax... have you been drinking something that you shouldn't?

Jaxton: "Huh? Of cooourse nooot."

Mackenzie: "TURN UP!"

Mackenzie: "There's no way that this is fake juice. I'm already feeling juiced!"

Jaxton: "Yay for juice!"

That's it, I'm confiscating the juice! You're not supposed to be drinking it!

Shiloh: "Quick, drink it all before she confiscates it!"

Jakob: "I want some juice too!"

NO WAY!

Jaxton: "Ugh, gross. I hate bugs."

Jaxton: "Wait... how did bugs get in here?"

Shiloh! Did you drink the rest of the juice?!

Shiloh: "Maybe... and now I gotta tinkle."

Mackenzie: "I'm so proud."

Excuse you?! You're grounded too!

Jaxton: "Wait, why is Mackenzie grounded? She's a grown adult woman."

Quinn: "Because she let us all drink juice. Not only that, she encouraged us to drink juice."

Jaxton: "Yay for juice!"
Kyrie: "Excuse you?"

Jaxton: "Uh... I meant... yay for orange juice!"

Kyrie: "You're about to be grounded for a whole month."

Jaxton: "I'll just stop drinking juice and play with the lump of clay instead."

For once, I'm actually glad one of the Parsons is playing with the lump of clay.

Starlight is pregnant! Opie and Starlight will be having adorable little kittens very soon!

Shiloh: "I can't wait to meet the little kittens."

Food all round!

Jaxton: "Hey! Why didn't I get any food?"

Jaxton: "Much better."

Shiloh: "Can I have seconds?"

This isn't Harvestfest.

Looks like the New Years TV is hilarious.

Jaxton: "I'm so tired. Is it 12 yet?"

Kyrie, get inside before you miss the countdown to midnight!

Hm... some sims are missing.

Much better.

Wait... is that Mackenzie when she was a skeleton on TV?

Here we go!

Everyone: "Shashoobee!"

Happy Sim New Year!

Kyrie: "Gimme kiss."
Vanessa: "You look very tired."

Mackenzie: "John thinks I'm kissing him with that rash? No way!"
John: "Ugh, stupid rash."

Elodie: "Happy New Year!"

Wade: "Another New Years with the love of my life."

Alright, y'all. Time for bed.

Uh oh, another rash.

Don't go spreading it!

Looks like Opie has had enough for the night.

Happy birthday, Cade!

Cade aged up into a teen!

Cade: "I'm a tough guy. Fear me."

After a sparkly birth, Starlight gave birth to two puurfect kittens!

The first kitten is a girl! 💖 Introducing Libby Parsons!

And second kitten is a boy! 💙 Introducing Cashie Parsons!

Starlight: "My kittens are adorable."

Starlight: "This kitten has a star on her butt just like me."

Ahh! Look at his wittle face! He's so adorable!

Starlight: "He gets it from me, not Opie."

Happy birthday, Jakob!

Aaand he looks like a townie.

No comments:

Post a Comment