Sunday, May 10, 2020

Chapter 144

Servo is fertilising the plants again!

Hopefully a lot of them evolve.

Speaking of which, the chrysanthemum plant has evolved into perfect quality!

And the sage plant also evolved into perfect quality!

Vanessa is in her second trimester!

Emily: "I'm so fresh and so clean."

Vanessa: "Are you sure about that?"

There's a lot of new plants to be planted. Once I get around to upgrading the gardening room, there will be a lot more room.

Kyrie: "I'm the one who found those plants! Go me! I'm the best jungle explorer ever!"
Mackenzie: "Showoff."

Vanessa: "You wanna share that? I am eating for two, after all."

Kyrie: "Uh..."

Vanessa: "Come on! I know I just finished my plate, but I'm still hungry."

Kyrie: "I'm eating for two as well, the normal me and the crazy me."

Normal you? There's only a crazy you.

Time for Kyrie to authenticate another relic.

Kyrie is not gonna let you sell the relic for simeoleons, Wade.

Wade: "It's worth a shot."

Kyrie: "Get away, old man."

Kyrie has determined that the relic is, in fact, authentic!

You know what that means, time for another authentication.

Servo: "Be gone, bugs!"

Kyrie: "Did you know we're getting a new collection room built soon?"

Penelope: "We are?"

Penelope: "Guess I'd better go dig for some items to add to the collection!"

Vanessa decided to join in. The collection room is gonna have so many cool new items!

Vanessa: "Ugh, this is annoying. How does Kyrie do this?"

Vanessa: "Are there any froggies down here?"

Vanessa: "I found a froggy!"

Vanessa and P found so many cool items!

Kyrie: "But they're not as cool as this."

Wow, that's cool! Another authentic relic.

Whatcha got there, Kyrie?

Kyrie: "Just a relic death base and a Balampalsoh relic top."

Kyrie: "I wonder what'll happen if I bind them together."

Kyrie: "Woah! Something's happening!"

What is going on?!

Kyrie: "I don't know!"

Kyrie: "But it's awesome!"

Kyrie: "Now I just need a refined crystal and I'll be able to see what it does. Guess that will be something to look for the next time I go to the jungle."

Kyrie: "There's so many relics to authenticate from our last jungle adventure."

Vanessa: "I'm getting a bit hungry again."

Vanessa: "One plate of popcorn shrimp, please!"

Vanessa: "Mmm..."

That looks delicious!

Vanessa: "It is delicious."

Vanessa: "I wonder what kind of drinks they have."

Vanessa: "Can I please have one Bee Cool Tea?"

Vanessa: "I'm having a whole lot of cravings!"

Vanessa: "This is delicious!"

Another authentic relic! Great job, Kyrie!

Kyrie: "Can't you see I'm in crisis here?!"

Another moody Parsons teen.

Mackenzie: "I'm not moody! You're making me sad!"

Vanessa: "Gotta get away from these weird townies."

Vendor: "I'm not weird!""

Not at all... it's totally normal to have orange hair and blue eyebrows.

Um... speaking of weird townies, this townie just came walking into the Parsons house wearing a rather... interesting outfit.

And she started yelling at Tucker. How dare she?!

This looks like another mixtape cover. 🤣

Vanessa: "No one told me how bad my back would hurt before I got pregnant!"

Kyrie: "Thank you for carrying our crazy Parsons child, my love."

Vanessa: "I guess that makes it a bit better."

Penelope: "It's getting corny around here."

Penelope: "Where the heck did these bugs come from?! Did Kyrie and Mackenzie bring them back from the jungle?"

Kyrie: "We're gonna have the cutest little bb! I hope the baby is beautiful just like you."

Vanessa: "I hope the baby is sane, too."

A sane Parsons baby? HA!

What is it with the dogs and constantly getting filthy?!

Penelope: "Mackenzie, I've noticed you've been extra moody lately. You need to talk about your feelings."

Mackenzie: "Ugh, no I don't, mom!"

Dylan's mermaid tail is still just as beautiful as ever.

Thank you for volunteering to bathe Maggie, Wade.

Penelope: "Woah, I don't feel so good."

Uh... Cosmo? Are you okay?

Kyrie just authenticated a rare knife!

It's so pretty!

Vanessa: "The collection room is about to be huge!"

Vanessa: "How crazy would it be if I went into labor right now?"

Kyrie: "I'd handle it like a pro."

Vanessa: "Ooh!"

Vanessa: *Huff* "Looks like it is that time!"

Kyrie: "My girlfriend's in labor?! What do I do?! WHAT DO I DO?!"

Vanessa: "So much for 'handling it like a pro.'"

Kyrie: "Hospital get we to need the to!"

Excuse me, what?

Vanessa: "I'm in too much pain to decipher what he just said."

Kyrie: "AKSNDKNFVEKVGEEBG!!!"

You've got this, Vanessa!

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Jaxton Parsons!

Vanessa: "Hi, my little bb! Are you hungry?"

Vanessa: "Wow, you're very hungry."

Vanessa: "And you're very perfect!"

Vanessa: "Ohhh my little bb."

Vanessa: "The most perfect little bb ever."

Dylan: "I may be old, but I still got it. Watch this."

Oh, Dylan has the professional camera!

Only real conservation pros get this camera. And Sophia somehow.

Dylan: "Woah! I think I threw my back out taking that picture."

Dylan: "Wanna see me do something even cooler?"

Dylan: "Hello, it's Dylan Parsons, your boss."

Dylan: "I'd like to implement another global policy. An experimental water purifying solution that will be mixed into tap water. Apparently, long term effects are unknown, but it should be interesting. I'll be calling to ensure this policy has been implemented. Thank you for your time."

Dylan: "See? I still got it! Let's hope I can implement this policy before I pass."

Excuse me, you're not allowed to pass!

Dylan decided to comb the beach for some seashells.

While P went deep diving to observe the ocean.

Penelope: "I got a cool underwater picture!"

I'll always love Dylan's beautiful mermaid tail.

Penelope: "Screw a mermaid tail, being a spellcaster is way better."

Dylan: "Jealous much?!"

Penelope: "Now, I'll take some samples of the ocean."

Penelope: "That should do it."

Penelope: "Hmm... now let's see..."

Penelope: "It seems to take a while for pill to dissolve. That means the waters are getting dirty again."

Penelope: "More littering fines need to be issued!"

Once P finished her conservation work for the day, she decided to comb the beach for some seashells.

Dylan was still combing the beach. They both found a lot of beautiful seashells to add to the collection.

Dylan: "Seashells! Where are you?"

This spot looks like it would have some hidden seashells.

Dylan? Are you listening?

Random beautiful fish.

P, you're supposed to be looking for seashells.

Penelope: "Can a girl not have some relaxing swimming time?"

Penelope: "If I were a seashell, where would I hide?"

Wow, a Parsons finally listened to me.

Dylan: "Hi, I know it's only been a few hours, but is the new policy implemented yet?"

Fifi: "Who cares about that? Feed me!"

For the last time, you have an automatic food bowl!

Remember this strange sim from P's college?

Dylan found a few treasure maps while digging for seashells. She also had some treasure maps in her inventory from a while ago, so she decided to use them to help her dig up some treasure. Hopefully they help her find some rare collectables!

Wait... WHAT?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! I didn't even know Laika was pregnant, and she just gave birth to three male kittens! And he father is Cookie?! He was adopted into a new family a while ago, how did this happen?! Laika was supposed to have kittens with Button!

Sumi: "Sneaky, sneaky cats."

The Parsons have adopted Cookie back into the family to be with his kittens.

Cookie: "You're telling me I have to live with these crazy sims again?!"

Welp... I guess there's three new cats in the household. Introducing Bruno Parsons!

And Opie Parsons!

And Nixon Parsons! There's a looot of pets in the house now.

Wow! Using one of the treasure maps, Dylan found a rare Zombie Carl MySims trophy!

Kyrie: "Mom's MySims trophies have nothing on my relics."

These treasure maps are the best! Dylan found another rare MySims trophy! She found TOBOR.

Dylan: "There'd better be something rare in here too, this is hard work."

Kyrie authenticated another authentic relic! It's in pretty poor shape, though.

Dylan found another rare MySims trophy using a treasure map! She found Goth Boy. The Parsons actually had this trophy way back in generation 2, but somehow it got lost while moving. I'm glad they have it again!

Opie: "Can you find me a rare delicious kitty treat?"

Kyrie: "You hungry, little bb?"

Kyrie: "You're so cute!"

Kyrie: "Just like your daddy."

NOT THE LUMP OF CLAY AGAIN!

Kyrie: "BURN IT!"

Nixon: "THROW IT INTO THE DEEP DEPTHS OF THE SULANI VOLCANO!"

Looks like Maggie wants some puppies, that can be taken care of.

I know it's crazy timing with the three kittens just being born, but Maggie is about to become an elder, so we need to keep the dog family tree going! Therefore, the Parsons have adopted a new dog! Introducing Oscar Parsons!

He's so adorable! Servo loves him already.

Mackenzie: "How funny would it be if Maggie had three puppies?"

It wouldn't be funny at all.

Emily: "It wouldn't be funny, it would be hilarious!"
Mackenzie: "True dat."

These sims love sending me crazy.

Servo: "Alright, Oscar, now be a good boy and go mate with Maggie."

Oscar: "PUPPIES!"

Aww, it seems like they really like each other! Why can't it be this easy with the cats? Either they refuse to breed and hate each other, or they breed behind my back with the wrong cat.

Vanessa: "What the heck are Dylan and Wade doing behind me?"

It's creepy, right?

Vanessa: "Nope, it's a great idea!"

Why do y'all love floating in the pool?! The neighbors must be concerned that you're all dead all the time.

I've missed having Cookie around! The only reason I didn't keep him was because there's already so many pets.

Oscar: "You can never have too many pets."

Kyrie has authenticated a fraud! Apparently, only a truly skilled archaeologist could tell the difference.

Kyrie: "Yep, anyone else would be easily fooled."

Sure...

Mood.

There's a whole lot of new plants to harvest and sell.

I'm having Servo do it alone without the gardening bot at the moment so that he can level up his gardening skill to level 10.

Da schnuggles!

The gardening room has been expanded! Now it can fit a lot more plants!

Aaand the collectibles room is complete! Finally!

This place will look so cool once the Parsons begin to collect more and more items.

Everything is organised by sections, as you can see.

It's gonna make it so much easier.

This section is filling up fast! Looks like it's almost complete.

The Sulani items will probably fill up fast too.

There's a lot of seashells that Dylan and P found today on the seashell shelf.

The awesome MySims trophies!

The lovely frogs!

I love this collection room so much! I can't wait to see if full of items!

No comments:

Post a Comment