Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Chapter 145

Opie: "You wanna fight?"

Sumi: "Don't test me, boy."

Sumi: "How dare he."
Cosmo: "Did someone say they wanna fight?!"

Mackenzie: "Cat fight!"

Jaxton's diaper days flew by and he is now a toddler! He looks exactly like Kyrie with Vanessa's eyes.

Vanessa: "Come on, Jaxton! Come to mommy!"

Jaxton: "I can't, mommy!"

Vanessa: "Yes you can! Come on!"

Jaxton: "I'm walking, mommy!"

Vanessa: "You did it!"
Jaxton: "Yaaay!"

This is the cutest hot weather outfit ever!

Dylan: "I'm getting flashbacks of Mackenzie making a mess in the highchair."

It looks like Jaxton will be well behaved.

Jaxton: "Cereal?"

Jaxton: "I like cereal!"

Button: "I like cereal too. Can I have some?"

Jaxton: "Cereal is fun!"

Can never speak too soon when it comes to the Parsons'.

Vanessa is pregnant again! I have a feeling Kyrie and Vanessa are going to have a lot of babies.

Kyrie: "We're having another baby?"

Kyrie: "Bring on more craziness!"

Vanessa: "How much more crazy can it get?"

Kyrie: "Vanessa, you're the love of my life."

Vanessa: "Kyrie, what are you-"

Kyrie: "Will you marry me?"

Vanessa: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this!"

Kyrie: "Is that a yes?"

Vanessa: "Yes! A million times yes!"

*Kiss*

They're so cute!

Speaking of love, it's Love Day time! 💝💋😘

What better time to get married than now?

Of course, in true Parsons style, they got married in the hallway in their pyjamas.

Vanessa: "Do you vow to stop being crazy?"

Kyrie: "Sorry, craziness runs through my blood."

Jaxton: "Mine too!"

Kyrie: "With this ring, I thee wed."

Vanessa: "Wow, babe!"

Kyrie: "Do you like it?"

Vanessa: "I love it!"

I now pronounce you husband and wife! May they live happily ever Parsons.

Emily has published another book with a publisher. She doesn't look too happy about it.

Emily: "My books aren't making that much money!"

P is back down in Sulani to do some more conservation work.

Time for her to survey the ocean floor.

She swims almost as fast as a mermaid.

Under she goes.

Did you find anything interesting, P?

Penelope: "I got another cool underwater picture!"

Back at home, Vanessa is still swooning over the wonderful wedding in the hallway.

Kyrie couldn't get too caught up for too long. He began authenticating another relic. He's starting to run out, Kyrie and Mackenzie will have to go back to the jungle soon to find more."

Servo has begun planting the new plants in the expanded gardening space.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to sell all of these except one. If they grow into only one tree of multiple emotions and not individual trees of each emotional fruit, that will be the case.

There's also a lot of catnip to be planted.

Emily decided to go around the neighborhood digging for things to add to the colletion.

She seems very excited about that.

Emily: "Ugh, this is harder than I thought it'd be."

If only they still had some treasure maps left.

Emily: "Any froggies down here?"

Kyrie has authenticated another authentic relic!

Kyrie: "I'm a pro."

He's getting so close to reaching level 10 of the archaeology skill!

There's no time to waste, time to authenticate another one.

Looks like someone's cranky after his nap.

Jaxton: "Where's my juice cup?"

Penelope: "Where did you come from?"

Nixon: "Really? You didn't notice there's three new kittens around here?"

Mackenzie was tense, so she decided to ride her bike around the neighborhood.

She managed to tuck all of her hair into her helmet.

This is reminding me of P's university days.

Kyrie has authenticated another relic! Surprisingly, this is authentic.

Vanessa: "What's this, Jaxton?"

Jaxton: "The thing I don't wanna use."

Vanessa: "For the last time, we can't use diapers forever."

Jaxton: "Cleaning poop out of a plastic bowl is more gross than changing a diaper."

Vanessa: "Uh..."

Jaxton: "Am I wrong?"

Jaxton: "If you make me use the potty, I'll clean it with daddy's toothbrush!"

Vanessa: "Guess I don't have to ask what this is then."

Jaxton: "That's the thing everyone forces Servo to use because no one can cook!"

Vanessa: "Why is this kid such a savage?"

Jaxton: "Don't blame me, blame those Parsons genes."

Vanessa: "I really have to deal with this savageness? And there's another one on the way."

Jaxton: "Yay!"

Wade: "Vanessa will get used to the savageness soon. I had to."

Mackenzie: "I can hear buzzing again."

Mackenzie: "Ugh! These bugs follow me everywhere! How did they follow me back from the jungle?!"

Mackenzie: "I can't wait to go back to the jungle just to buy some bug spray."

Time to go back home to the crazies.

Mackenzie: "Why do you think I've been out here all day?"

Penelope: "These cats are apologetically rude."

Dylan: "They're Parsons cats, that's why."

Jaxton: "Food is fun!"
Button: "That kid is nuts."

Jaxton: "I want more food to play with!"

Penelope: "I don't miss when Mackenzie used to do that."

Mackenzie: "Where the heck is Servo?! This is hard!"

The plants have sprouted! Aaand just what I expected, they're all trees of multiple emotions, so I'll have to sell them all and keep just one.

Mood.

Why are all the cats sleeping in P and Emily's bedroom tonight?

While the Parsons slept, Servo decided to go digging for more things to add to the collection.

As P was eating her burger for breakfast, her boss called and said she was impressed with her work yesterday.

She was then promoted to level 10 of the conservationist career marine biologist branch! I'm so proud of her, she's worked so hard for this.

You should be very proud of yourself, P.

Penelope: "I am! PARTAY!"

This is her new conservationist uniform.

Jaxton: "More food = more fun!"

Vanessa: "How am I gonna handle 2 Parsons babies?"

Eugh! The barbecue is filthy!

Kyrie: "That means it has flavor!"

EW!

Servo is loving the new collection room!

Kyrie has authenticated another relic! It's authentic, but it's in horrible shape.

Wade has kindly volunteered to clean the barbecue. I can't believe Wade and Dylan are getting so old, I'm not ready for them to go!

Jaxton: "Run, run, run!"

Jaxton: "Did I just see the potty scrub brush?"

Vanessa: "The what?"

Kyrie: "Woohoo!"

Another authentic relic! This is the last one from Kyrie and Mackenzie's last jungle adventure. Looks like they'll be going back in the next chapter.

Jaxton: "I love blocks!"

Vanessa: "Hopefully this doesn't turn savage like the flashcards."

Laika has aged up into an elder! She doesn't look too happy about it.

Jaxton: "Everyone's old around here except me!"

Vanessa: "He'd better not be talking about me."

Bruno: "Hey! I'm not old."

Jaxton: "You're very old, Tucker."

Tucker: "Don't remind me."

Jaxton, stop playing in the cupboard! The Parsons' have their hands full with this kid.

Kyrie: "I'm so proud of my son."

Kyrie: "I deserve some good ol' spa time after authenticating all those relics."

Kyrie: "I love the spa!"

Can y'all go one day without being insane?!

Kyrie added some jasmine oil to the hot tub to increase his happiness mood and decrease his sadness.

It matches your hair!

Kyrie: "It kinda looks like a giant fart."

Will Jaxton be obsessed with the green crab block like all the other Parsons children?

Jaxton: "I don't like green crab block."

Excuse me, what?!

Button aged up into an elder!

Button: "Don't think this will stop me from being mischievous."

Oh, I know it won't.

P looks extremely relaxed.

She added some lavender foam into her bath. The joys of being a millionaire.

Mackenzie: "WHY CAN'T I HAVE A JASMINE OIL OR LAVENDER FOAM BATH?!"

Woah, calm down.

Mackenzie: *Crying* "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled... I'm so sad!"

Mackenzie: *Loud crying*
Servo: "This is why I stay away from the moody teenagers."

Penelope: "My daughter is exactly like me at her age."

Don't remind me.

Jaxton! Did you throw your food on the floor?!

Jaxton: "It wasn't me!"

Jaxton: "You believe me mommy, don't you?"
Vanessa: "Not for even a second."

Nixon: "I call dibs on the food the kid threw on the floor!"

Why are y'all gathering around this puddle?

Bruno: "It smells good."

Penelope: "It's such a lovely day!"
Mackenzie: "No it's not!"

Mackenzie: "@#$%!"

Penelope: "Mackenzie Parsons! We do not use language like that!"

Kyrie: "Ha! Sucker."

Mackenzie: "Sorry, mom."

I know that face. That's the "I gOtTa PeE" face.

Penelope: "I GOTTA PEE!"

Bow down to Queen Laika.

Servo: "I love the kitties!"

Cosmo aged up into an elder!

He's still completely nuts.

Vanessa: "Jaxton Parsons! We do not play in the toilet!"

Jaxton: "I'm sorry, mommy!"

Aww, so sweet!

Ladies and gentlemen, the many emotional states of the Parsons'.

Wade: "I heard you got promoted!"
Maggie: "Is it true?"

Penelope: "Yes, I did! I'm so glad!"

These two are literally twins!

Those Parsons genes are strong.

Oh, okay, Dylan! You got moves!

Dylan: "Damn right I do!"

Dylan: "I may be old, but I still got it goin' on."

You sure do!

You can even spin the ball on your finger?

Dylan: "Of course I can! Don't underestimate me because of age!"

Dylan: "Ugh, never mind. I'm extremely tired after that."

Dylan: "I think I'm gonna go lie down."

Stop getting old, Dylan! Stop that right now!

Vanessa: "Something doesn't feel right."

Vanessa: "Ugh, yep. This baby is coming right now."

You've got this, Vanessa!

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Shiloh Parsons!

Kyrie: "We've gotta get to the hospital!"

Why are you still pre-parental panicking?

Vanessa: "We literally just came back from the hospital, dingus."

Kyrie: "Are you hungry, my little bb?"

Kyrie: "You're so perfect! Yes, you are! Just like your daddy."

Kyrie: "Ohhh, you're so cute!"

Kyrie: "I could snuggle you all day!"

Kyrie: "I love you so much!"

Button: "Stop having babies and feed me already."

Y'all are so cute!

Umm... excuse me, Fifi?!

Jaxton: "Go, Fifi!"

No!

Fifi: "Nice ol' stretch and scratch."

Emily: "What do you think you're doing?"

Fifi: "Stop pretending we aren't millionaires."

You literally have a scratching post right behind you, Fifi.

Penelope: "We're about to be old, I don't like it."

Happy birthday, Penelope!

Happy birthday, Emily!

Mackenzie: "Happy birthday mom and mom!"

Happy birthday, Mackenzie!"

Emily aged up into an elder!

P also aged up into an elder!

I can't believe she's an elder already! It seems like just yesterday she was starting university! Let me go cry in a corner now.

Mackenzie aged up into a young adult! Aaand, yes, she is the second heir of gen 6!

Mackenzie: "Excellent choice."

Emily: "I'm so happy my daughter is the heiress!"

Penelope: "Does this mean I'm not the heiress anymore?"

You haven't been the heiress since Kyrie aged up.

Mackenzie: "I love being the heiress already."

Usually every other heir is clawing at the door crying to get out.

Penelope: "I'm so proud of my daughter!"

Emily: "Me too! She's amazing!"

Mackenzie: "My mom and mom are the best supporters I could ever ask for."

Well, that was fast! Vanessa is pregnant again!

Vanessa: "Did you hear that, babe? I'm pregnant again!"

Kyrie: "Wait, what?! Didn't you just give birth to our son today?"

Vanessa: "Excuse you?"

Kyrie: "I mean... yay! More crazy babies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment