Monday, May 4, 2020

Chapter 140

P is back down in Sulani doing her conservationist work.

Time to snap some pics.

Hopefully her boss likes them.

Penelope: "I'm the boss."

There's so many dolphins swimming about today!

Penelope: "I get to patrol the cute little dolphins?"

Penelope: "Looks like the waters are clear of trash."

Penelope: "But, they're not 100% in the clear just yet."

P noticed a green substance in the water and decided to go down and investigate.

You're smiling from ear to ear while standing in this nasty green water?

Penelope: "You're right, it's gross. Let me collect a sample of it."

She came across even more green murky water.

Penelope: "I'll take another sample."

She also cleaned up some trash on the beach.

More samples?

Penelope: "Yep! Now I have three samples to test."

P also found this lava from the volcano on the beach.

Penelope: "I'd better extinguish this before an animal accidentally walks on it."

Go, P!

Penelope: "Almost got it!"

Penelope: "This is taking longer than I expected."

You can do it, P!

Penelope: "I did it!"

Penelope: "Only two more spots of lava to clean up."

The water is so nice and clean thanks to Dylan and Penelope.

Penelope: "Alright, time to test these samples."

Penelope: "Let's see how it'll react to this chemical."

Penelope: "Hmm..."

Penelope: "Aha! It appears to be the result of an algae bloom."

P has finished her marine biologist work for the day.

Wade: "I wonder if I can see the rain drops falling on my umbrella."

Penelope: "Who wants to play? Wait..."

Cosmo: "I love you."

Penelope: "Aww! They're so cute!"

Penelope: "Oh my god, look how cute they are! They're cleaning each other!"

Vanessa: "Oh my god! That's too cute!"

The crocus plant has evolved into perfect quality!

Kyrie: "Did you guys know that our pool water turns blue when you pee in it?"

Wade: "Wh... what?"

Penelope: "That's disgusting."

Kyrie! Not only are you peeing in the pool, but you're also breaking the computer?!

Woohoo! Dylan has reached level 10 of the conservationist career in the environmental manager branch! I'm so proud of her, she worked so hard for this!

Dylan: "Who's the best conservationist now, P?"

Kyrie: "I'm so proud of mom!"

Wade: "Me too. I'm so proud that I'm celebrating by eating some granola."

Penelope: "Ooh, these sausage and peppers are nice!"

Really, Wade?

Penelope: *Bubble, bubble, bubble*

Penelope: "Do you mind?"

Y'all are adorable!

Laika: "What do you want?"

Time for a much needed bath for the dogs.

Cashew: "I'll be jumping in another puddle after this."

P is back down in Sulani.

Check out these beautiful corals!

Whatcha doin', P?

Penelope: "About to do some deep dives to survey the underwater sea life."

Penelope: "To the buoy!"

P gets to see some beautiful fish along the way.

See? There's so many fish in this area.

Alright, diving time!

P purchased some underwater diving gear, now she's all ready for some deep dives.

Penelope: "See you soon!"

Off she goes!

Looks like P is safe down there.

There's plenty of air bubbles.

Uh... P?

Penelope: "I'm back!"

Penelope: "I saw so many beautiful fish down there!"

Did you make any interesting discoveries?

Penelope: "I did see some things..."

Penelope: "I'll send my research off to get tested!"

Penelope: "Hey, these waters really feel so much cleaner than they once did."

P is right! Thanks to Dylan and Penelope, Sulani has officially been restored to it's former glory!

There have been sea turtles sighted laying eggs on the beaches! This means there will now be special baby turtle hatching events! There's also been reports of a rare albino dolphin in the waters! Hooray! Dylan and P should be extremely proud of themselves! With time and dedication, they've rescued Sulani!

Penelope: "This is so exciting! I'm so happy we've restored the island!"

Penelope: "And in that case, time to kick back and relax now."

Penelope: "Ah, this feels great."

You deserve relax time, P, but not for too long. You still have to reach level 10 of the conservationist career.

P decided to head down to Ohan'ali Town to celebrate.

Penelope: "Wow, it's so beautiful down here."

Penelope: "The waters are crystal clear."

Penelope: "I'll celebrate with my favorite snack."

Penelope: "Mmm..."

Penelope: "Honey never gets old!"

P wanted to take a dip in the water.

Penelope: "I actually wanna laze around. Where's the floaties at?"

Penelope: "Perfect."

Penelope: "I can laze around for a while."

Uh oh, someone broke the doll house. I bet it was Summer. Mackenzie is not gonna be happy about this.

Kyrie decided to dig up some treasures around Oasis Springs.

Kyrie: "This should hold me off until I go back to Selvadorada."

Cashew: "I've barked many barks, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooooooooo!

Rest In Peace, Cashew Parsons. You were a lovely dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "These sims again?"

Happy birthday, Mackenzie and your glitchy eyebrows!

Mackenzie aged up into a teen! She's so beautiful! She looks just like Ally!

Mackenzie: "Hey! I'm my own individual sim!"

Mackenzie: "Am I gonna be compared to grandma for the rest of my life?"

Yes.

Mackenzie: "Great."

She's so gorgeous!

Mackenzie: "I'm tired."

Well go to bed, ma'am.

Fifi: "I'm sitting on my bed, the counter."

Summer: "What do you mean I'm about to get kicked out?!"

Happy birthday, Summer!

Sariah: "Why are you kicking us out?!"

Summer aged up into a young adult!

Happy birthday, Sariah!

Sariah aged up into a young adult! Time to kick them out!

Kyrie: "Hello, one ticket away from my crazy family, please. Wait... make that two tickets. I'm bringing one of my crazy family members."

Mackenzie and Kyrie travelled to Selvadorada!

Mackenzie: "This place is so cool!"

Kyrie: "Ah, I've missed this place!"

Mackenzie: "It's so nice in here!"

Kyrie: "Doesn't it feel good to be away from the crazies?"

Mackenzie: "Ah, yes. I feel somewhat sane."

Kyrie: "Now I can authenticate this knife."

Kyrie: "Hopefully it's authentic."

Mackenzie: "I'm starving, I think I'll make some eggs and toast."

While Kyrie is hard at work...

Mackenzie is making some breakfast in the kitchen.

Mackenzie: "This is easy! I don't know what Servo complains about all the time."

Because he's been forced to cook for everyone every day since gen 2.

Kyrie: "Hmm..."

Kyrie: "Interesting. I can see some shine."

Kyrie: "We already know that's a good sign."

Mackenzie: "Just a bit more pepper."

Mackenzie: "I'm a chef now."

Mackenzie: "Hmm... it's not bad."

It's New Years Eve time! 🥳🎉

Mackenzie: "I love New Years Eve! It reminds me that I survived yet another year with my crazy family."

Mackenzie: "Whatcha doin' there, Kyrie?"

Kyrie: "What does it look like?"

Mackenzie: "It looks boring! When are we gonna go explore the jungle?"

Kyrie: "As soon as I finish authenticating this knife."

Mackenzie: "Ugh! What kind of tik tok is this?!"

Hooray! The knife is authentic!

Kyrie: "Now for some breakfast before we head to the jungle."

Merchant: "Come and get this huge machete! You're gonna need it!"

Mackenzie: "Wait... bugs?!"

Mackenzie: "Kyrie didn't warn me there were bugs here!"

Kyrie: "Go up to this merchant and buy everything. Trust me, we're gonna need it."
Mackenzie: "That sounds promising."

Mackenzie: "That's a huge machete."

Mackenzie: "Wait... this scares away bats? There's bats?!"

Mackenzie: "Thank gosh we're millionaires."

Merchant: "Come and get some amazing Selvadoradian food! Get it while it's hot!"

Mackenzie: "Ooh, Selvadoradian food? That sounds delicious!"

Kyrie: "Are we ever gonna get to the jungle?"

Mackenzie: "Can I please get Empanadas de Verde?"

Merchant: "Coming right up!"

Mackenzie: *Dancing* "Oh, yeah. This is gonna be good!"

Mackenzie: "Look how yummy it looks!"

Kyrie: "Maybe I should have bought some food. That eggs and toast didn't fill me up much."

Mackenzie: "Too bad, I'm not sharing."
Kyrie: "I literally don't get people who are so selfish like you, it's disgusting to be related to you."

Kyrie: "A basket? I don't know what it's for, but I'll take it."

Mackenzie, are you watching tik tok again?

Kyrie: "Let's get to the jungle."

Mackenzie: "That meal was very... strong."

Mackenzie: "Ugh, my taste buds weren't ready for that at all!"

Kyrie: "Looks like I made the right decision not eating that food after all. Thanks for being the dumb one, Kenzie."

Mackenzie: "Hey, I'm not dumb!"

Kyrie used his mermaid powers to clear the skies.

Kyrie: "Didn't I clear these branches last time? How did they grow back already?"

At least you have a machete to clear them and you're not clearing them with your bare hands.

Mackenzie: "Can you hurry up, Kyrie? I wanna explore!"

Kyrie: "Why don't you do it then?! And where did these bugs come from?!"

Mackenzie: "DO NOT DRINK POISON."

Mackenzie: "Thanks for pointing that out, sign."

Luckily Kyrie's mermaid call worked. Now they can explore the jungle in this beautiful weather.

Kyrie: "Yes, I cleared the path! I'm going in."

Mackenzie: "I'll just wait here. These little bugs on the ground are kinda cute."

Mackenzie: "I'm gonna go check on Kyrie, he's taking a while."

Mackenzie: "You couldn't have thought to tell me that you made it through?"
Kyrie: "I just wanted a moment of peace."

This was the beautiful area Kyrie made it to last time.

Mackenzie: "Hold up, there's one more thing I gotta do before we explore."

Mackenzie: "I forgot to view this statue."

Really? That's why you ran back down here?

Mackenzie: "Okay, I'm back. Let's go!"
Kyrie: "I'll lead the way."

Watch Kyrie and Mackenzie explore more of Selvadorada in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment