Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Chapter 146

Kyrie and Mackenzie are back in the rainy jungle.

Mackenzie: "It's raining?"

Yes, I just said that, ma'am.

Kyrie decided to go digging for treasure again.

And Mackenzie... well...

Mackenzie: "Hehe... raindrops."

Mackenzie: "I'm prepared to buy some merchandise!"

Hey? Where are all the merchants? Welp, because the Parsons have so many pets currently in the household, the game has bugged and won't spawn NPCs until there's less sims in the household. Bummer.

Somehow, Kyrie has found a dig site down by this area.

Mackenzie: "These are the bugs that followed me home! Now they've followed me back to the jungle?!"

Since Mackenzie can't increase her Selvadoradian culture skill by talking to merchants and buying Selvadoradian food, she'll have to increase it by viewing this statue... over and over and over.

Kyrie: "That sounds mighty boring."

Mackenzie: "Hmm... what other facial features does the statue have? She has exactly 257 specks covering her body."

This is what happens when you stare at a statue for almost 10 hours straight.

Mackenzie: "Every time I close my eyes, I can still see the statue."

Kyrie: "Every time I close my eyes, I can see relics covered in dirt."

Mackenzie: "How long have I been standing here? Why is it dark?"

Kyrie: "Let's go to the bar, TURN UP!"

The Parsons' shouldn't be allowed to drink juice at this point. Every time they do, they start dancing or singing.

Mackenzie: "Why is it raining in the outdoor area?"

Should I even have to answer that question?

Mackenzie: "I thought the walls would protect me."

This is why I call y'all dumb all the time.

Mackenzie: "Now we're talking."

Kyrie: "Juice is my favorite language."

Kyrie: *Gulp*

Mackenzie: "I bet I can get more juiced than you."

Mackenzie: "What do you say?"

Kyrie: "You? More juiced than me? HA! I'm the juice king."

Mackenzie: "I'm gonna get so juiced that I'll pee myself!"

Kyrie: "Uh... what?"

Mackenzie: *Gulp*

Uh oh, here we go.

Mackenzie: *Completely out of tune*

Mackenzie: "I'm the best singer in the world!"

You're waking and scaring the locals. That's why they refused to come outside all day.

After a long night of singing, Mackenzie and Kyrie are back at the house.

Kyrie: "I got more juiced! I won!"

Wow, the night sky is so pretty in Selvadorada!

Good morning, Kenzie!

Mackenzie: "Outta my way! The juice is all coming out of my system."

Looks like the eggs and toast that Mackenzie made last time is still here.

Kyrie: "It's not bad."

Mackenzie: "I'm such a good chef that my food still tastes good even months later."

Mackenzie went to view the statue again, but not without taking her eggs and toast with her.

Kyrie went to find more digging sites.

Mackenzie: "We meet again, statue lady."

Mackenzie: "You ready for me to stare at you again for another few hours?"

Kyrie: "It never gets easier digging rocks."

Kyrie: "Or getting attacked by bugs!"

Kyrie: "I wonder if there's a digging site around here... I can't see one anywhere..."

There's one behind you, genius.

Kyrie: "Yes, there is! I'm so excited-"

Kyrie: "Hey! Don't kill my vibe, bugs!"

Kyrie: "I wonder why they keep attacking me? Is it because I look so delicious?"

Sure, that's why.

Mackenzie: "Come on, bugs! I'm just trying to view the statue lady for a few more hours!"

Kyrie... are you taking selfies?

Kyrie: "No, of course not..."

Selvadorada is so gorgeous!

Mackenzie has finally achieved level 3 of the Selvadoradian culture skill after staring at the statue for hours on end! Now, she can explore the jungle in peace.

Not without Kyrie and her bike, of course.

Kyrie: "Thanks for waiting up for me, Kenzie."

Mackenzie: "No problem, but can you like... hurry up? I wanna get back to the jungle."

Kyrie: "Alright, I'm all finished."

After Kyrie finished excavating the dig site, he achieved level 10 of the archaeology skill! I'm so proud of Kyrie, he's been so dedicated to this for so long!

Kyrie: "I'm proud of me too! I'm glad I'm the archaeologist and not the one who has to clear all the paths."

Mackenzie: "You wanna fight?"

Poor Mackenzie.

Mackenzie: "I can do this in my sleep."

Mackenzie: "See? I cleared it in no time!"

Kyrie: "I'll just wait here while she clears the rest of the path."

Do you really have to ride your bike through the path, Mackenzie?

She most certainly did.

But not without getting stung by bees!

Mackenzie: "Ugh, these jungle bees have a different kind of sting!"

Mackenzie: "Don't make me clear another path!"

Sorry.

Mackenzie: "At least I have a machete this time."

Kyrie: "Once again... I'll just wait here."

Aaand Mackenzie insists on riding her bike through the path once again.

She was stung by bees yet again. Looks like her helmet didn't protect her from that.

Uh... Kyrie...

Is this really the best place to be doing sit-ups?

Mackenzie: "Stop being such a wimp."

Once again, my sims are braver than me.

Mackenzie: "I make it rain on them trees."

Millionaire life.

Y'all are nuts. What's new?

Time for Kenzie to clear another path.

Kyrie: "Glad it's not me!"

That was quick.

Mackenzie was attacked yet again and is now exhausted.

Kyrie: "That must suck."

Kyrie and Mackenzie made it to a location which is off the path!

It's so beautiful!

There's even an alligator!

Ooh, and a treasure chest!

Kyrie decided to go digging. He saw quite a few rocks as soon as they made it through the path.

Mackenzie: "I hope there's no more bugs around here."

Mackenzie: "Ugh!"

Mackenzie: "Woah..."

Mackenzie: "I found a bunch of treasure!"

Mackenzie: "Now I'm even more rich! I wanna go throw some more money off the cliff!"

Kyrie: "We won't be millionaires anymore if Kenzie keeps throwing our money off cliffs."

Kyrie: "There's so many beautiful butterflies around here."

As Mackenzie was going back to the house to get some rest, she heard something that was definitely not a butterfly.

Mackenzie: "What the heck is that noise?!"

Mackenzie: "Bats?!"

Mackenzie: "I've got a plan."

Mackenzie: "Hopefully they'll take this plasma bait."

Mackenzie: "Heeere batty batties..."

Mackenzie: "You want this bait?"

Mackenzie: "Well, take it!"

The bats took the bait! That was a close one.

Mackenzie: "It sure was."

Mackenzie: "Ugh, those bee stings still sting!"

The bats flew away. They'd better not come back!

Mackenzie: "Can I go home and sleep now?!"

Yes, yes you can.

Kyrie found an excavation site!

Kyrie: "Hmm... what do we have here?"

This butterfly is so pretty!

Where did you get that grilled fruit, Kyrie?

Kyrie: "From my underwear inventory."

Kyrie: "Wait... what the heck is that noise?"

Kyrie: "I can hear screeching."

Uh oh, not again!

Kyrie: "Bats?!"

Kyrie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Poor Kyrie doesn't have any plasma bait!

Kyrie: "Get away, get away!"

Kyrie: "Ow! One of them bit me!"

Kyrie: "Oh well, back to my grilled fruit."

This family is insane.

Back to the house for some much needed rest.

Kyrie: "I gotta tinkle."

Mackenzie: "Me too."

Kyrie went straight to sleep after he used the bathroom.

Mackenzie decided to have a peanut butter jelly sandwich before she went to sleep.

Mackenzie: "I love Selvadorada!"

Kyrie and Mackenzie are back in Oasis Springs!

Mackenzie: "How dare you bring me back here with these crazy sims."

Vanessa is ready to pop!

Penelope: "Yay for more Parsons babies!"

Jaxton: "Outta my way before I beat you up."

Parsons babies are cute, but they're savages.

Other than that, it's quite peaceful today. This is rare.

Looks like having a burger calmed Jaxton down.

Jaxton: "Burgers are my favorite!"

Cosmo: "Keep the kid happy so he doesn't disturb my peace."

Shiloh's diaper days have flown by and he has aged up into an adorable little toddler! He's so, so cute! He's definitely one of my favorites already. Do I see a generation 7 heir?

Kyrie: "Come on, Shiloh! Come to daddy! You can do it!"

Shiloh: "How, daddy?"

Kyrie: "Just like that! Come on, you're almost there!"

Shiloh: "I'm walking, daddy!"

Kyrie: "You did it! I'm so proud of you!"

Shiloh: "Don't ever make me do that again."

Looks like he already has the Parsons attitude.

Oh my gosh, he's so adorable!

Shiloh: "Tell me something I don't know."

Soon after Shiloh aged up, Fifi aged up into an elder!

Fifi: "Can I still run around at 3am?"

I mean, you can... that doesn't mean you should.

So many birthdays! Opie aged up into an adult!

He's so adorable! I definitely want to keep him, but let's see what his brothers look like when they age up first.

Opie: "Come on, I'm way cuter than my brothers already."

Shiloh: "No one's more cute than me."

Ahh! Cuteness overload!

Dylan: "Are you ready for your breakfast, Shiloh?"

Shiloh: "Only if it's delicious."

Uh... Vanessa... you're in the way!

Shiloh: "I love cereal!"

Dylan: "I have the cutest grandkids ever."

True dat.

Will Shiloh make a mess of his food like every Parsons child ever?

Yes, yes he will.

Penelope: "Brings back memories of Mackenzie every time."

Jaxton: "Where's my cereal?"

You just had a burger!

Opie: "They're delicious."

Shiloh, where's your spoon?!

Shiloh: "I don't need a spoon!"

Jaxton: "Burgers are better."

Shiloh: "Stop being jelly."

Wade: "Good job, Shiloh! You didn't throw your food on the floor like your brother."

Don't give him any ideas.

Aww, my heart!

Wade: "I love you, my adorable grandson!"

Shiloh: "Why do you smell like fish, grandpa?"

Wade: "Where do I start?"

Uh... is Bruno okay?

Ooh, more birthdays! Time for Nixon to age up.

Time for Bruno to age up as well, and then I can decide who the next cat heir will be.

Wade: "Yay for kitty birthdays!"

Shiloh: "The kitties have the same birthday as me!"

Emily: "I miss having birthdays."

Nixon aged up into an adult! He's so adorable!

Bruno also aged up into an adult!

Shiloh: "Who will be the next cat heir?"

Bruno: "It should be all three of us."

Shiloh: "Wait, what?!"

It's going to be a hard decision between Opie and Nixon, they're both so adorable, but I can't have more than one cat heir again.

Okay... I've decided. Opie will be the next cat heir! It was a hard decision, but I'm happy with it.

I'm gonna miss Nixon so much! Bruno will be adopted by Brooke and Nixon will be adopted by Sariah.

Nixon: "You mean I don't get to stay here with these crazy sims?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment