Friday, May 1, 2020

Chapter 138

Vanessa: *Knock, knock*

Dylan: *From inside* "SHE'S HEEERE!"
Vanessa: "Wow... that sim is... loud."

Kyrie: "Hey, Vanessa!"

Vanessa: "Hey, Kyrie!"

*Hug*

Vanessa: "It's so good to see you, Oasis Springs is so beautiful and peaceful."

Kyrie: *Get ready to witness the one place in Oasis Springs that is far from peaceful.*

Kyrie: "Uh... yeah, it sure is! Wanna come inside?"

Vanessa: "Of course!"

Kyrie: *Please don't embarrass me, everyone.*

Penelope: "Ooh, this is the girl you have a crush on, Kyrie? She's gorgeous!"

Vanessa: "Crush?"

Kyrie: "Come on, it's been one second since we stepped foot in this house and someone is already embarrassing me."

Oh, come on! Really? Now?!

Dylan: "Hi, Vanessa! I'm Dylan, Kyrie's mom! We spoke on the phone."

Vanessa: "Nice to meet you! Thanks for inviting me over for dinner tonight!"

Kyrie: "Let me go into the kitchen before my mom embarrasses me beyond return."

Dylan: "Why don't I introduce you to everyone? There's about 17 sims in this house including pets."

Vanessa: "17 sims?"

Kyrie: "Oh, come on! Seriously?!"

Uh oh... the fart creator.

UH OH...

Kyrie: "WHO THE HELL MADE FRANKS AND BEANS?! NOW EVERYONE'S GONNA BE FARTING!"

Kyrie: "SUMI, GET AWAY FROM THE FOOD!"

Dylan: "Do you live in Oasis Springs?"

Vanessa: "I actually live in Windenburg! It's really nice in Oasis Springs, though. So, what are we having for dinner?""

Kyrie: "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY?! WHY ARE WE HAVING FRANKS AND BEANS FOR DINNER?!"
Mackenzie: "I love franks and beans!"

Kyrie: "Sumi, stop eating the human food. You have your own food."

Sumi: "Make me, peasant."

Sumi: "You keep complaining about it, so I'm taking care of it."

Kyrie: "I can't stand this family."

Kyrie: "Come get your franks and beans, everyone!"

Vanessa: "What the hell is that thing behind me?"

Servo: "Nice to meet you too."

Laika: "*Yawn* I smell franks and beans."

Vanessa: "Uh... the cat is sitting on the bowl of food."

Penelope: "Sumi! Get your butt off the food!"

Sumi: "Stop pretending you're fancy. I do this all the time and y'all never care."

Sariah: "Franks and beans? I'm gonna be farting all night!"

Kyrie: "I have no words."

Vanessa: "This is really delicious."

Mackenzie: "This is gonna be entertaining watching Kyrie get embarrassed by the family. But that's none of my business..."

Dylan: "Thank you so much for joining us tonight, Vanessa! Might I say, you and Kyrie would make some beautiful grandbabies!""

Vanessa: "It's my pleasure, thanks for having me! And uh... grandbabies?"

Kyrie: "Oh my god."

Mackenzie: "This got embarrassing earlier than I expected."

Elliott: "Kyrie, why don't you tell Vanessa about the time you peed your pants as a kid?"
Wade: "Oh, yeah. That's a funny story."

Dylan: "It's ironic, because I peed my pants when I was pregnant with Kyrie, too."

Vanessa: "Oh... wow..."

Kyrie: "Where's the nearest bridge?"

Penelope: "Why is this so entertaining?"

Mackenzie: "Trying... not... to... fart..."

Summer: "Someone will let one rip eventually."

Dylan: "Don't be embarrassed to fart too, Vanessa. We all need to fart after franks and beans, it's only natural. It's about to stink in here!"

Vanessa: "Great..."

Kyrie: "How much worse can this get?"

Elliott: "A whole lot worse." *Fart*

Kyrie: "You're just asking to get beat up."

Vanessa: "Is Kyrie okay?"

Dylan: "Of course he is. He's just-"

Sariah: *Fart* "Oh, that was loud!"

Dylan: *Fart* "Oops! Didn't mean that!"

Kyrie: "Dad, please... I beg of you... don't make this any worse. Hold your farts in."

Wade: "I'll try, son."

Dylan: "So, Vanessa, are you enrolled in university-"

Wade: *The loudest fart mankind has ever heard*

Kyrie: "..."

Vanessa: "..."

Dylan: "Kyrie, don't be embarrassed, sweetie. It's a natural bodily function."

Mackenzie: "You're right." *Fart*
Wade: "Wooh! We're stinking up this room!"



Vanessa: "Yep... you guys really are..."

Kyrie: "Help me."


Penelope: "No one's gonna save you now, Kyrie."

Kyrie: "I'll be right back."

Don't leave Vanessa out here with these crazy farting sims, Kyrie!

Dylan: "Does it stink in here?

Vanessa: "Huh? No... not at all..."

Her eyes are screaming "HELP ME!"

Kyrie: "I'm outta here before this gets any worse."

Dylan: "Thanks for coming over tonight, Vanessa! It's been lovely having you here!"

Mackenzie: "You're so nice and pretty!"

Vanessa: "Aww, thanks, guys!"

Vanessa: "It's been lovely joining you guys for dinner."

Vanessa: "I wonder where Kyrie went."

Kyrie: "Ugh, my family is beyond embarrassing! I'll never forgive them for this! Wait, hold up..."

Kyrie: *Fart*

Kyrie: "Why couldn't they have the decency to go into the bathroom to fart too?!"

How long are you gonna hide in here?

Kyrie: "Until the embarrassment ceases. So, forever."

Vanessa: "I'll be right back, I really gotta tinkle."

Dylan: "She's lovely, isn't she?"

Penelope: "Yeah, it was great having her over. I think everyone embarrassed Kyrie with all the craziness and farting, though."

Mackenzie: "We're not that crazy, are we?"

Wade: "Nope... of course not..."

Vanessa: "I really gotta tinkle."

Vanessa: "Kyrie? What are you doing in here?"

Kyrie: "Oh... uh... just hanging out in the bathroom."

Kyrie: "I'm sorry for my family's behavior tonight. They're beyond embarrassing."

Vanessa: "They're not embarrassing at all! I love your family!"

Kyrie: "Come on, you don't need to pretend. I know they're nuts."

Vanessa: "I mean, yeah, they may be nuts, but they're so funny and sweet."

Kyrie: "Wow, that's a first. Usually every sim in town thinks they're just plain nuts."

Vanessa: "You're really funny and sweet too... and super cute."

Kyrie: "Oh, you really think so?"

Vanessa: "Definitely. Why else do you think I gave you my number after you hit me in the face with a snowball? You're super hot!"

Kyrie: "That explains it. You're really hot, too."

Wade: "Vanessa is so friendly!"

Dylan: "I really hope she's on board with giving us grandbabies!"

Cashew: "More babies?!"

Dylan: "You two need to stop trying to embarrass your brother, too."

Elliott: "Who? Me? I'd never try to embarrass Kyrie!"

Sariah: "I would. He deserves it."

Wade: "What a savage."

Wade: "I'd say it was a great night. I hope Kyrie is happy and Vanessa enjoyed herself."

Dylan: "Yeah, me too. Speaking of Kyrie and Vanessa, where are they?"

Oh!

Well, that escalated quickly!

Really, y'all?

Stop that!

Vanessa: "See you in a few!"

Welp... I'll just wait out here.

Vanessa: "That was-"

Kyrie: "Amazing!"

Vanessa: "It really was!"

Why the shower?! It's always the shower!

Y'all are nasty!

Kyrie: "Damn right we are."

Vanessa: "This has been a wild night."

Welcome to day 1 of the Parsons household.

*Kiss*

Kyrie: "Does this make us... official?"

Vanessa: "Of course it does."

Vanessa: "I'll see you later, cutie!"

Kyrie: "See you later, babe."

Mermaid tingz.

Wade: "Can't a sim wash his mermaid tail in peace?!"

What a wild night that was. Let's all wish Vanessa luck.

Maggie: "Why is no one awake at 3am to play with me?"

Time for a tune up. The gardening bot was hard at work all day.

Are you really eating leftover franks and beans in the bathroom?

Penelope: "Yes..."

Uh oh, the washing machine broke.

Tucker: "That's none of my business..."

I have a feeling Tucker is guilty.

Kyrie: "Yep... it was definitely Tucker... it wasn't me or anything..."

Hmm...

Kyrie: "Nope, don't like this weather."

Kyrie used his mermaid call to clear the skies.

Penelope: "Now it's nice and sunny outside!"

Kyrie: "Now I can play basketball."

Since when do you play?

Kyrie: "Since birth."

Kyrie: "I'm a natural."

Kyrie: "Watch me make it in."

Just by the way you threw the ball, it's definitely not making it in.

Wait... will it?

Nope.

Kyrie: "It almost did."

Kyrie: "This time it's definitely making it in."

Just stop.

Wade: "This pool is the only bit of sanity and escape I have left."

It's a beautiful day in Oasis Springs.

Looks like Wade is killing three birds with one stone. He's enjoying the beautiful day outside, he's hydrating his scales, and he's hiding from the Parsons.'"

Servo: "I'm hiding from the Parsons' too down here in the gardening room."

Servo began planting some new plants that the Parsons' don't have yet.

He planted a tomato and a lemon that he found from opening a seed packet, and the black beans and avocado that Kyrie found while in Selvadorada.

The gardening bot now has just a little bit more work to do.

Servo: "This garden is awesome, thanks to me."

Servo: "Let me fertilise my plants."

It's a nice and peaceful day.

This is rare with the Parsons'.

Dylan: "I've been practising my charisma for hours! I need to pee!"

Why not do both?

Kyrie: "Can I go back to the jungle yet?"

Soon, my friend... soon.

Kyrie: "You'll regret not letting me go back sooner."

What do you mean?

KYRIE PARSONS! WHAT IS THIS MESS?!

Sumi: "Go away! I want to sleep in the clean bathroom."

Cosmo: "No! You have to sleep in the dirty bathroom! This is my turf!"

Why are y'all sleeping in bathrooms?

Uh oh... it's that time again.

Yay! The parsley plant has evolved into perfect quality!

And the new plants have sprouted!

Servo has been fertilising all of the plants.

Penelope: "I'm back in Sulani for my conservation work! And... of course..."

Penelope: "It's raining."

Penelope: "Just my luck."

P began to survey the wildlife in the ocean.

Penelope: "Where the hell is Dylan when you need her?!"

Dylan: "I was eating a burger for breakfast! Give me a break!"

Dylan used her mermaid powers to clear the skies.

Penelope: "Well, it's taking it's sweet time. It's still raining!"

Dylan: "GET AWAY, BIRBS!"

Dylan: "No! Not my ducky umbrella!"

I think you should be more concerned about your arm.

Penelope: "Do you mind, Dylan? You're disturbing my job."

Dylan: "Be careful, I can make it rain again."

Time for P to do some very exciting work!

She's surveying the wildlife underwater.

I wonder what kind of discoveries she'll make.

There's so many beautiful fish and dolphins swimming about today.

Uh... P?

Penelope: "Some water got into my snorkel!"

Probably because you went underwater.

Wade: "This place brings back a lot of memories. This is where I lost my sanity."

Dylan: "Do you remember how trash filled the beaches and waters were?"

Wade: "Yes, honey. You've cleaned it all. You're the hero of Sulani."

Dylan: "Damn right I am! I can't wait to implement more laws! Maybe I could enforce a new law that every sim in every town will have no power from 6pm to 6am."

Wade: "Say what?"

P has found a lot of beautiful fish underwater.

Penelope: "Something just touched my foot."

Penelope: "Never mind, it was a nice little fishy."

Penelope: "Ugh, I'm starving!"

Penelope: "I should have brought some honey with me!"

Penelope: "Time to use this health potion that I created at the science station when I was a kid. It removes all hunger."

Penelope: *Gulp*

Penelope: "Hey! It worked! I've always been a genius since I was a kid."

Dylan: "Woohoo!"

Don't you have some conservation work to do, Dylan?

Dylan: "I'm playing in the waters that I cleaned up!"

True... do your thang.

Penelope: "Time to patrol these waters."

Dylan?! You're really taking a shower in the waterfall?!

Dylan: "Deal with it."

P has activated her flower sail!

Penelope: "It makes sailing that much more fun!"

It's so pretty!

Back to surveying the underwater sealife.

P is an amazing marine biologist!

Aaand of course... as soon as Dylan leaves, it starts to rain.

Poor P.

No comments:

Post a Comment