Thursday, May 21, 2020

Chapter 150

Since Kyrie is level 10 in the archaeology skill, he has begun writing an archaeology book.

Kyrie: "Emily is shaking."

Starlight: "Why is this thing always cleaning up puddles before I can drink from them?"

Starlight: "Get away from all the puddles!"

Opie's pupils are huge, he's about to pounce!

Elodie: "I wonder what's for breakfast."

Elodie: "Fish? My favorite!"

What's up with the dinners for breakfast?

Shiloh: "I hate dinner for breakfast."

Shiloh: "Never mind, that was actually pretty good!"

John: "No it's not, I'm glad I got some breakfast scramble."

Kyrie has been working all morning on his book.

I'm not ready for Fifi to leave us, I don't think I'll ever be ready.

Rest In Peace, Fifi Parsons. You were a wonderful, beautiful cat, and you will be dearly missed.

Elodie: "Hey, I have a plan to make the Grim Reaper leave us alone!"

Elodie: "I'll pour paint all over the floor so that he slips over! He'll never want to come back here again!"

Elodie: "Did it work? Did he leave Fifi alone?"

Dylan: "All of these kids are giving me a headache."

Elodie: "It was for a good reason."

Vanessa: "I don't care, you're in big trouble, Elodie."

Elodie: "I was trying to make the Grim Reaper leave us alone!"

How do you fix a dollhouse? Whack it with a hammer a bunch of times.

Penelope: "Does my breath smell like fish? I had fish for breakfast."

Mackenzie: "It does, but you're still the prettiest old lady ever, mom."

Kyrie has finished writing his archaeology book! Time to head back to the jungle.

For some reason, the Parsons' are always so surprised when it's raining. Probably because they live in Oasis Springs.

Mackenzie: "Hello, my goddess."

Looks like Mackenzie has grown an attachment to the statue she stared at for 12 hours straight.

Mackenzie: "I offer you the tears of a crazy sim. They're not mine or anything."

Mackenzie: "I'm getting flashbacks of when I stared at this statue for 12 hours straight."

Kyrie: "I'm gonna have a ham and cheese sandwich. The Selvadoradian food is way too strong for me."

Mackenzie: "Kyrie's a wimp. This food is delicious."

Mackenzie: "Can I please have arepa rellena con perico?"

Merchant: "Coming right up!"

Kyrie: "That ham and cheese sandwich filled me up pretty good."

Mackenzie: "Why do these bugs follow me everywhere?!"

Mackenzie: *Munch, munch*

Only a Parsons would sit at a table with an open ducky umbrella.

How nice of Kyrie to share barely a quarter of his ducky umbrella with Mackenzie.

Selvadorada is so pretty! Look at that rainbow!

Merchant: "Come get your jungle supplies!"

Wow, the Selvadoradian greeting is very...

Friendly...

Aaand somehow, Kyrie has managed to find a dig pile.

Mackenzie: "Have you ever ventured into the jungle?"

Merchant: "I sure have!"

Mackenzie: "You have? What did you find out there?"

Merchant: "Just a plane that crashed that no one's supposed to know about. Wait... I've said too much!"

Kyrie is finally getting more involved in the Selvadoradian culture.

Merchant: "Here we have one of the best archaeologists in the sim world!"

Kyrie: "Who? Little ol' me?"

Merchant: "Come take your picture with him while he's here!"

Looks like Kyrie is famous out here.

The tourists really want a picture with him.

Now they get to see him in action.

Mackenzie: "Did you just say a spider crawled in your-"

Merchant: "I SAID NEVER MIND!"

After chatting all about Selvadorada for hours, Mackenzie's Selvadoradian culture skill increased to level 5! (The max level for that skill) I'm so proud of her!

Mackenzie: "You should be."

Aww, there's a little doggy running around!

Ah! Another one! They're so cute! It's weird seeing little doggies, because the Parsons dogs are huge.

Mackenzie: "I don't know if I'm ready to clear all these branches again."

Kyrie: "I'm glad it's not me. I'll just wait here with my ducky umbrella."

Mackenzie: "Shut up about your stupid ducky umbrella! It's not that cool!"

Kyrie: "Ha! She's jealous of my ducky umbrella!"

Mackenzie: "I cleared the path! I'm going in!"

Townie: "Your ducky umbrella is way cooler than my watermelon umbrella."

Kyrie: "I know right?"

Mackenzie: "Ah! Bees!"

Time to clear the next path.

Kyrie: "I'll just wait here with my ducky umb-"

Your ducky umbrella. We get it.

Kyrie: "Why does this have to be the only bathroom around here?"

Kyrie: "Don't watch me this time, creep."

YA NASTY!

Kyrie: "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

Mackenzie was poisoned while travelling through the path!

Mackenzie: "What do you mean I was poisoned?!"

Kyrie: "I love my ducky umbrella."
Mackenzie: "I'm gonna throw that ducky umbrella in the waterfall, just watch."

Mackenzie: "Why did you let me get poisoned?!"

The final path to clear before they make it to the temple.

For some reason, this path is always closed. Whenever I try to have Mackenzie clear it, it says it may open next vacation. It had better!

Kyrie: "What the heck is that creepy crawling noise?!"

Kyrie: "A spider?! Stay calm... stay calm..."

Kyrie: "Good spider... stay still..."

Kyrie: *Spray* "GET OFF ME!"

Kyrie: "Wow, I never thought I'd overcome my fear of spiders."

Townie: "Little does he know, I was the one who threw the spiders on him. I have plenty more where that came from. I am a spider."

Okay, creepy townie...

Mackenzie: "I hope that creepy townie didn't follow us to the temple."

Kyrie: "What creepy townie? I didn't see anyone."

They finally made it to another temple!

This temple is a lot more different than the last one.

Kyrie: "We all know what I came here to do."

Mackenzie: "Stupid Kyrie and his peaceful digging."

Mackenzie: "How could this trap possibly work?"

Mackenzie: "I've already been poisoned, I don't want anything else to happen."

Honey, you've got a big storm comin'.

Mackenzie: "What do you mean I've got a big storm comin'?"

Oh, nothing...

Mackenzie: "I think I figured it out."

Mackenzie: "Uh oh..."

Oh no.

Mackenzie: "Something doesn't seem right!"

Mackenzie: "What's that noise?!"

Mackenzie: "Ribby? Is it you?"

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

Mackenzie: "It does hurt! A lot!"

Mackenzie: "Stupid dart! I did not give you permission to pierce my neck!"

Mackenzie: "Looks like I'll have to explore other options to open the gate."

Mackenzie: "How can I appease this guy?"

I don't know, he doesn't look very amused to begin with.

You having fun in the rain, Kyrie?

Kyrie: "As long as I'm digging, I'm happy."

Mackenzie: "Alright, I think I've got a good joke that he'll like."

Mackenzie: "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!"

...

Statue: "Hahaha! That was funny!"

Mackenzie: "Oh yeah, I'm hilarious!"

Apparently so, the gate has opened up because of that wack joke.

Oh, gosh. This doesn't look promising.

Mackenzie: "Nothing's too much of a challenge for me."

Mackenzie: "Sand bowls... we meet again."

Mackenzie: "I'm not super confident about this, but-"

Mackenzie: "AHH!"

Mackenzie: "SOMEONE, HELP ME!"

Mackenzie: *Blow, blow*

Kyrie: "I'm starving!"

Mackenzie: "I'M ON FIRE HERE, YOU DINGUS!"

Mackenzie: "Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb?!"
Kyrie: "That's not what you should say to someone who's about to extinguish you."

Kyrie: "Why didn't you just do that instead? You made me come all the way down here."

Mackenzie: "You're a jerk."

Kyrie: "Wow, I just saved your life."

Back to the house for the night.

Mackenzie: "I've needed to pee for hours! And I'm still poisoned!"

Kyrie: "Glad that's not me!"

Kyrie is making some BLT's before they head back to the jungle.

They weren't bad, but Servo makes way better food.

Off into the jungle.

With the paths already cleared, they made their way to the temple pretty fast this time.

Kyrie found a dig pile in the temple.

While Mackenzie went back to the bowls.

Mackenzie: "I'm not scared... nope... not at all."

Mackenzie: "Hey, it worked! I wasn't set on fire this time!"

What a relief.

Mackenzie: "Hey, this is cool!"

It is! It's very historical.

Mackenzie: "Maybe I can learn some useful facts if I study it."

Ooh, another treasure chest!

Mackenzie: "Ugh!"

Mackenzie: "Found some basic treasure!"

Mackenzie: "Now I need to get through the next gate."

Kyrie has found a lot of artifacts.

Mackenzie: "Alright, this one has gotta be the one."

Mackenzie: "Hey, it worked!"

Skeleton: "For now."

The next gate looks terrifying.

Mackenzie: "I gotta take a picture of that. I'll be able to tell everyone that I got through that gate."

Mackenzie: "Hmm... now let's see. How can I appease this guy? Wait, my phone is ringing."

Mackenzie: "Hello?"
Dylan: *Phone cutting off* "Mackenzie- can you hear me? I know you're in the jungle, but I really need to let you know that your mom and mom passed away."

WHAT?!

Mackenzie: "Huh? What do you mean- *phone cuts off* Hello? Hellooo?"

I'm so sad, Penelope and Emily passed away while Mackenzie was in the jungle. Penelope was one of my favorite Parsons ever, I'm gonna miss her so much. Why do my favorite sims have to pass away while I'm not there!

To make matters worse, the statue was not impressed by Mackenzie's jokes.

Mackenzie: "Could this day get any worse?"

Mackenzie: "AH! What was that noise!"

Mackenzie: "It scared me!"

Mackenzie: "Wait... did I pee myself?!"

It must have really scared you.

Lucky for the waterfall in a bottle.

Mackenzie: "Please just let me through, as you can see, I'm having a horrible day."

Statue: "Fine, I'll let you through this time."

Mackenzie confidently strutted through the gate, trying to forget about the news she just received.

She found a rare treasure chest at the end of the temple!

Mackenzie: "Ugh, come on! OPEN!"

What did she find? The best of the best relic!"

Mackenzie: "This is awesome!"

Mackenzie: "I saw another treasure chest in here somewhere."

Mackenzie: "Ugh, open up!"

Mackenzie: "More treasure!"

Mackenzie: "I wonder what will happen if I bind these two together."

Mackenzie: "Looks like it's doing something."

Mackenzie: "A whole lot of something."

Mackenzie: "Hey! I think it worked!"

Mackenzie: "I wonder if it's a blessing or a curse. I guess I'll find out when I insert a crystal and activate it when we get home."

Before going home, Mackenzie went to dig for some crystals.

Mackenzie: "Get the bugs away from me!"

Mackenzie: "Extracting crystals is hard."

Kyrie: "The best archaeologist ever is back home."

Mackenzie: "I was the one who did all the work out there."

While Kyrie and Mackenzie were in the jungle, Maggie and Oscar had two male puppies! Introducing Asparagus Parsons!

And Pixel Parsons! They're so adorable, they look just like Oscar.

Elodie: "I'm so happy daddy's finally home!"

Mackenzie decided to dig up some more rocks.

Quinn is loving the ball pit.

Oh my gosh, this is too cute!

Elodie: "Let's make the dolls crazy like our family, daddy!"

Kyrie: "Our family isn't that crazy, sweetie."

Elodie: "Don't you lie to me, daddy! My dolls know everything!"

Kyrie: "Uh oh."

Mackenzie: "Digging rocks is a lot more fun than I expected."

Mackenzie: "I hope there's only frogs down here."

It's Harvestfest time!

Asparagus: "Does that mean we get turkey?"

Starlight: "I love turkey."

Wade: "I don't want the pets to eat all the turkey!"

Wade: "There's barely enough to go around as it is!"

Kyrie: "Why is dad so greedy?"

Elodie: "Hot dogs? I wanted fish!"

Cade: "So did I."

Kyrie: "Everyone needs to stop complaining."

Elodie: "I'll complain all I want."

Vanessa: "That's my girl."

Servo: "The circle of liiife!"

The boys have made a start on their homework.

John: "Ugh, my wife stinks!"

Mackenzie: "I was just trying to give you a kiss!"

Mackenzie: "Maybe he's right, I do stink."

Happy birthday, Quinn!

Quinn aged up into a child and he is adorable! Even with his glitchy eyebrows.

Mackenzie is pregnant again!

John: "Another crazy Parsons child?"

Mackenzie: "I forgot how crazy the Parsons kids are. Is it too late to undo it?"

2 comments: