Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Chapter 141

Kyrie: "I wonder if I'll find any digging sites."

Mackenzie: "Screw that, where's the temples at?"

Kyrie: "Hmm... I can't find not one digging site."

There's literally one right behind you.

Kyrie: "Oh, there is! Yes!"

*Snap*

Kyrie: "There's a bunch of stuff to find in this dig pile."

Mackenzie: "I wonder where the next path is."

Kyrie: "I just heard something that sounded like a bug-"

Kyrie: "HEY! GET OFF ME, STUPID BUG!"

Mackenzie: *Blows horn*

Is that necessary?

Mackenzie: "Yes, it's necessary. It's New Years Eve."

Mackenzie: "Ah! What the heck is that?!"

Mackenzie: *Smack* "GET OFF ME!"

Oh, heck no!

Mackenzie: "What's wrong?"

Nothing...

Kyrie: "This stuff already looks authentic, I can't wait to take it back to the house."

My sims are braver than me.

I wouldn't ever walk across this bridge.

Looks like Kenzie found the next path to clear!

Hopefully she's getting closer to one of the temples.

Selfie!

Mackenzie: "My jungle selfie is gonna get so many likes."

Kyrie finally dug up everything from the dig pile and headed on over to where Mackenzie is."

Kyrie: "It's gonna be funny watching Mackenzie try to clear these branches."

Mackenzie: "Hey! It's not funny, I'm a natural!"

Do your thang.

Mackenzie: "Maybe Kyrie was right."

Mackenzie: "This is a lot harder than I expected."

Mackenzie: "How many branches are there?!"

Don't give Kyrie an excuse to make fun of you.

Mackenzie: *Crying* "That was so hard!"

Kyrie: "HA! Wimp."

Kyrie: "You see these branches?"

Kyrie: "I could have cleared them in two seconds."

Kyrie: "Where the heck is she? It's been a while."

Mackenzie: "Woah! I found it!"

That's right! Mackenzie found a temple!

Mackenzie: "See? I'm not a wimp."
Kyrie: "Let me explore a little bit first for some dig sites."

Looks like Kyrie found a dig pile already.

Kyrie: "This had better have some goods."

Mackenzie: "I'll search for some crystals before we enter the temple. We might need them."

Mackenzie found a rock.

She extracted a diamond.

Mackenzie: "Why can I hear buzzing again?"

Mackenzie: "Hey! Get away, stupid bugs!"

Mackenzie: "There'd better not be any bugs inside the temple."

Kyrie: "Why do I feel static all over my body?"

What do you mean?

Kyrie: "Something doesn't feel right."

Kyrie: *Zap* "AH! WHAT THE HECK?!"

Kyrie: "LIGHTNING BUGS?!"

Kyrie: "AHHHH! HELP ME!"

Kyrie: "Hey, this kinda tickles! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mackenzie: "Why is Kyrie screaming?"

Mackenzie: "Is he okay? I can hear zapping. What the heck is going on?"

Mackenzie: "Wait... what's that creepy crawling sound?"

Mackenzie: "Huh?"

Where the heck did these spiders come from?!

Mackenzie: "Not on my watch!"

Mackenzie: "Nice spider... stay very still..."

Oh, heck no!

Mackenzie: *Spray* "AHHHH! GET OFF ME!"

Kyrie: *Zap* "Ahhhhh!"

Kyrie: "How long are the after effects gonna be?! Am I gonna keep getting electrocuted?"

Kyrie: *Zap* "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Kyrie... are you okay?

Kyrie: "I can see electricity everywhere."

Oh, gosh.

Kyrie: "Is there something electrical in this dig pile?"

Mackenzie: "Kyrie!"

Mackenzie: "You'll never guess what I just did."

Kyrie: "Lightning is a naturally occurring electrostatic discharge during which two electrically charged regions in the atmosphere or ground temporarily equalize themselves, causing the instantaneous release of as much as one gigajoule of energy."

Mackenzie: "Uh... is he okay?"

Is anyone in this family okay?

Mackenzie: "Good question."

Kyrie: "Why does my phone keep buzzing in my hands?"

Kyrie: "Oh, hi, Mackenzie."

Mackenzie: "Are you dazed?"

Kyrie: "What do you mean?"
Mackenzie: "Did you get struck by lightning or something?"

Kyrie: "A lightning strike or lightning bolt is an electric discharge between the atmosphere and an object. They mostly originate in a cumulonimbus cloud and terminate on the ground, called cloud to ground lightning."

Kyrie: *Zap* "AHHHHHHHH!"

Kyrie: "It looks like I'm going through a portal with all the lightning strikes I can see in my eyes right now."

Kyrie's hydration was low, so he hydrated himself with the waterfall in a bottle.

Gotta hydrate those mermaid scales, right, Kyrie?

Kyrie: "Yep. I feel a whole lot better after that."

What are you doing, Kenzie?

Mackenzie: "What I came here to do, explore the temple."

You don't even have a machete!

Mackenzie: "So what? I'll clear these branches with my bare hands."

Just don't hurt your hands.

Mackenzie: "Ow! I mean... I won't."

Uh oh, looks like Kyrie got zapped again.

Kyrie: "Since there's clearly no bathrooms around here..."

Kyrie: *Sigh* "Looks like I've got no choice."

Kyrie Parsons!

Whatcha doin' there?

Kyrie: "Hopefully no one saw me."

Kyrie: "Hey, do you mind?!"

Kyrie: *Zap* "AHHHHH!"

Kyrie: "Lightning is an electrical discharge caused by imbalances between storm clouds and the ground, or within the clouds themselves. Most lightning occurs within the clouds. "Sheet lightning" describes a distant bolt that lights up an entire cloud base."

Eww! There's even stink clouds and flies hanging around the bush?!

Kyrie: "I have no idea where Mackenzie went, but I'll just dig up another dig pile."

Mackenzie: "This is so hard! My hands hurt!"

Kyrie: "You know you could have just asked me for a machete, right?"

Mackenzie: "I don't need a machete, okay?!"

Kyrie: "I'll just eat this ready grilled cheese, then."

Kyrie: *Munch, munch* "This is better than I expected!"

Mackenzie: "Ugh, finally! I cleared the path! I'm going in."

It only took 4 sim hours.

Kyrie: "Hey, looks like it's raining."

Mackenzie: "I'm hungry."

Mackenzie: "And I'm super tired."

Too bad, get in the temple.

Kyrie: "Woah..."

Mackenzie: "I'm so tired!"

Kyrie: "Come on, lighten up, Mackenzie. You've been waiting all day for this."

Mackenzie: "Ugh! We would have been here by now if it wasn't for you and your excavations!"

Mackenzie: "Hopefully this energy drink will help."

Kyrie: "That's if it's not expired. I bought it a while ago."

Kyrie: "Yay, temples!"

Mackenzie: "Really?"

Mackenzie: "Ugh!"

Did it work?

Mackenzie: "Barely."

Looks like there's a lot of interesting artifacts in the temple.

Mackenzie went downstairs to explore.

And Kyrie went upstairs to find some digging sites.

Mackenzie: "Alright, let's see what these skeleton statues have to offer."

Mackenzie: "Hmm... interesting."

Mackenzie: "There's three skeleton statues."

Mackenzie: "But only one of them should be able to open the gate behind me."

Kyrie: "Since this is a temple, the artifacts should all be authentic and rare."

Mackenzie: "Hmm... let's see."

Mackenzie: "It's definitely not the one on the far right, that one looks suspicious."

Mackenzie: "Hmm..."

Mackenzie: "Aha! I've got it!"

Mackenzie: "It has to be the one on the far left."

Mackenzie: "Let's see if this works."

Mackenzie: "Please don't trick me. I've been through enough today."

Mackenzie: "Hey! Looks like it worked!"

It most certainly did! Mackenzie managed to open the gate!

Kyrie: "I wonder what the heck Kenzie is doing. It's been almost an hour."

Mackenzie: "I'm going in."

Mackenzie: "I wonder what's down here."

Kyrie: "I think I just saw her go down those stairs."

Mackenzie: "Hmm... this place has a lot of digging sites."

Kyrie: "Did I hear someone say digging sites?"

Kyrie: "Jackpot!"

Kyrie: "Oh, this should be good."

Mackenzie: "Hey, I found some ancient bowls."

Mackenzie: "Looks like this is another trap to solve."

Kyrie: "Screw that, I'm not solving the traps."

Mackenzie: "What could this possibly mean?"

Mackenzie: "Some of the bowls have sand in them and some don't."

Mackenzie: "I think I might have an idea."

Mackenzie: "Are those more skeleton statues?"

Oh, come on!

Mackenzie: "Okay, I got some sand."

Mackenzie: "Let's see if this works."

Mackenzie: "Hey, it worked!"

Yes, it did! Yay!

Ribby: "It's ya boy, Ribby in town!"

Mackenzie: "Did I just hear another voice from the other room?"

Ribby: "Hey, wassup, dudes?!"

Kyrie: "Oh my god!"

Mackenzie: "Is that a skeleton?!"

Ribby: "What else do I look like? A lamp? HA!"

Kyrie: "This thing is creepy."

Ribby: "I'm not creepy at all! Watch my skeleton dance!"

Ribby: *Click, click, click* "See?! I'm the coolest skeleton there is!"

Kyrie: "I guess you're not that bad."

Mackenzie: "That was impressive."

Ribby: "Why, thank you, thank you."

Mackenzie: "Hi, I'm Mackenzie and that's Kyrie. Nice to meet you."

Ribby: "I bet it's nice to meet me too! HA! I'm Ribby."

Mackenzie: "You're cocky. I like it."

Kyrie: "Get these two away from me, I'm trying to excavate."

Mackenzie: "So... are you excited for New Years? Hooray!"

Ribby: "New Years? I've been down here for almost a hundred years... I never know which holiday it is anymore. I came down here to explore the jungle one day and... well... this is me now."

Mackenzie: "Huh?"

Ribby: "I mean, hooray! Yay for New Years!"

Mackenzie: "We've gotta take you back home with us."

Kyrie: "Mackenzie, isn't that a bit out of left field? We already have a Servo bot-"

Mackenzie: "I have plenty of pictures and videos of our house."

Mackenzie: "You could come back here and live with us. We live in Oasis Springs."

Ribby: "Wait... is that a picture of a green haired sim eating honey on the toilet?"

Ribby: "HA! Your family seems hilarious!"

Mackenzie: "See? Exactly! So, come back with us!"

Ribby: "I might just take you up on your offer."
Mackenzie: "You will?!"

Kyrie: "Mackenzie, everyone is gonna be freaked out."

Mackenzie: "No they won't. Our family can't get much crazier. Can you text me if you do decide to come back with us, Ribby?"

Ribby: "What the heck is a text?"

Mackenzie: "Uh... never mind. I'll just come back down here to ask you tomorrow. Ugh, I'm starving!"

Ribby: "Me too! I haven't eaten in, like, a hundred years! HA!"

Kyrie: "I'm starting to like this skeleton."

Mackenzie: "Isn't Kyrie so annoying and boring? All he cares about is excavation."

Ribby: "I used to love all that stuff! But I loved exploring the traps in the temples more. Why do you think I'm in this situation?"

Mackenzie: *Blows horn*

Ribby: "What the heck are you doing? Is this for New Years?"

Kyrie: "I never thought I'd be spending New Years in a temple with an 100 year old skeleton."

Ribby: "Woohoo!"

Ribby: "New Years is my new favorite holiday!"

Ribby: "Let's get this party started! I've always been a party animal!"

Mackenzie: "Can the party start tomorrow?"

Mackenzie: "Ugh, I gotta pee so bad!"

Mackenzie: "I'm gonna pee myself!"

Ribby: "Glad I don't have those problems anymore. I used to pee myself pretty often."

Mackenzie: "Did you ever poop in the bush like Kyrie?"

Kyrie: "Hey! That never happened, okay?!"

Ribby: "Your pooping secrets are safe with me."

Ribby: "I mean, who the heck am I gonna tell?! HAHA!"

Mackenzie: "Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee!"

Mackenzie and Kyrie made it back to the house, exhausted and needing to pee.

Kyrie: "I don't want eggs and toast for dinner!"

Kyrie: "Where's Servo when you need him?!"

Mackenzie: "So... tired."

Kyrie: "Me too."

Kyrie: "Finally, I finished my 'dinner'. Now I can sleep."

Time for some rest.

They're gonna need it for another day of exploring the jungle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment