Saturday, May 23, 2020

Chapter 151

Kyrie, don't resort back to your moody ways, please.

Kyrie: "But I don't want baked potato for breakfast."

Jaxton & Quinn: "Baked potatoes are the best!"

Are baked potatoes the new grilled fruit?

I don't know why the Parsons are filling their bellies with baked potatoes when they're about to have some Harvestfest turkey.

Dylan: "Because we're gluttons."

Jaxton: "That's not nice, grandma called us gluttons."

Shiloh: "She's not lying."

Mackenzie: "Me? A glutton? Never! Anyway, time to go back for thirds."

He makes it look easy and complicated at the same time.

Uh oh, the gnomes are back.

On a positive note, the turkey is ready! I don't think anyone will be ready to eat it until dinner time, though.

Mackenzie: "I want it now."

Gnome: "Well, I want coffee."

Gnome: "Excellent."

Mackenzie: "I appeased the gnome!"

John: "I'm scared of the gnomes."
Wade: "Do you want to give one of the gnomes a gift, Cade?"

Cade: "I wanna make them mad so that they'll terrorise the house!"

Please don't. Your dad already did that once and learnt the hard way.

Shiloh has set the table with some nice Harvestfest decorations.

Wade: "I've got my eye on you so that you don't upset one of the gnomes."

Cade: "You'll take a nap eventually, old man."

Mackenzie: "Let's hope this works."

Mackenzie: "It's glowing! It worked!"

Dylan: "Keep those creepy statues away from me."

Kyrie decided to go around Oasis Springs digging for crystals to insert in the totems.

Kyrie: "I didn't decide, you forced me-"

Shhhh.

Okay, good job. You can search for a froggy now.

Kyrie: "I can search for a froggy? I love froggies!"

Kyrie: "I don't think that's a frog..."

Shiloh has made a start on his school project.

Kyrie: "Please don't make me help him, my head already hurts enough digging from crystals all day."

Shiloh: "The lump of clay is awesome, it has so many uses!"

Please use the entire lump of clay and never bring it back.

Vanessa decided to help with Shiloh's school project.

Shiloh: "Are there any rainbow planets, mom?"

Vanessa: "No, but there should be."

Pixel: "I love rainbows."

Asparagus: "Me too! They're so much fun!"

Wade: "I heard Shiloh was using the lump of clay for his school project, so I went out and bought another one."

HOW COULD YOU?!

Vanessa: "Not all heroes wear capes."

Shiloh: "I'm glad I'm not in trouble for using the lump of clay."

You weren't! You were saving this family!

Quinn: "Ha-ha! Long live the lump of clay!"

Why do my sims hate me?

Mackenzie: "Jakob, stop flinging your food everywhere."

It's payback for all the times you did it.

Wade: "School projects rock!" *Blows horn*

Mackenzie: "I'm glad I don't have to do school projects anymore."

Vanessa: "Who's the smartest and most crazy family in Oasis Springs?"

Shiloh: "The Parsons."

Wow, it looks so cool!

Wade: "This is what we made? We can do better than that!"

Shiloh: "Grandpa is a party pooper."

What are y'all watching?

Kyrie: "I've been watching kids shows for hours, my head hurts! Quinn finally changed the channel."

Jakob: "I wanna watch kids shows, turn it back."

Opie: "I just wanna nap on the dining table, that's not annoying at all, right?"

Nope... not at all...

Mackenzie: "It's finally turkey time! Hurry up before our creator changes her mind!"

Well said.

When the Parsons' hear food, they come running.

Starlight: "Running? I'm rollin'."

Shiloh: "This turkey is delicious!"

Jaxton: "It tastes amazing."

Dylan: "I've had many turkeys in my long life, this one is my favorite."

Mackenzie: "It's euphoric."

When did you start learning big words?

This is the latest time the Parsons have ever had the Harvestfest turkey, usually they eat it for breakfast.

Uh... Vanessa... I think you have a rash.

Vanessa: "I do?"

Vanessa: "Do you notice anything on mommy's face?"

Jakob: "I don't wanna get a rash!"

Kyrie: "That turkey was the best!"

Mackenzie: "Which one of you guys ate some of the turkey?"

Asparagus: "It wasn't me."

Happy birthday, Cade!

Uh oh, during Cade's birthday, Sumi passed away.

Rest In Peace, Sumi Parsons. You were a wonderful cat who lived a beautiful life, and you will be dearly missed.

Happy birthday, Jakob!

Cade aged up into a child!

So did Jakob! He's definitely a mixture of John and Mackenzie.

Mackenzie: "This had better be the last kid, my back is killing me."

Mackenzie: "At least Servo will take care of it for me."
Servo: "Excuse you?"

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and someone woke up on the right side.

Vanessa: "Are you enjoying the grilled fruit, Jax?"

Jaxton: "I wanted baked potatoes again."

Elodie: "I want baked potatoes, too."
Vanessa: "Save me from these children."

Kyrie went around the neighborhood digging again.

Kyrie: "It makes me excited to get back to the jungle."

Kyrie: "I think we can do better than just digging around the neighborhood, let's go to Forgotten Grotto."

Great idea!

Servo: "This place is nice! Why am I here?"
Kyrie: "To open the gate to Forgotten Grotto with your level 10 handiness skill, duh."

Good luck, Servo.

Servo: "HELP!"

Kyrie: "I'll just pretend I can't hear him."

Looks like Servo successfully got inside. Hopefully he comes back out.

Kyrie: "I'll just wait here until Servo confirms that the coast is clear like I do in the jungle with Mackenzie. It's getting a bit hot out here, though."

Kyrie: "Ah, that's better."

Kyrie, don't waste that! That's only for the jungle when you're stinky!

Servo: "This place is too dark. See you at home."

It's Servo's loss. This place is beautiful!

Definitely one of my favorite areas. I can't wait for one of the Parsons to travel to Sixam, too.

Kyrie: "Please don't make it me that travels to Sixam. I've been trough enough in Selvadorada."

Kyrie: "Any forgotten froggies down here?"

Kyrie: "What's this? A forgotten toilet?"

Kyrie: "Hehehe, perfect for a prank. Someone will have to use this throne eventually."

Kyrie: "And I feel sorry for whoever that is."

Great job, someone will sit on it in about 10 years.

This is such a beautiful fishing spot!

Wade: "Did someone say fishing?"

Where the heck did you come from?!

When Wade hears fishing, he's there.

Kyrie: "Alright, time to do what I came here to do. There's so many crystals popping up out of nowhere."

Wade: "I wonder if I'll find any new species of fish in here."

There's so many spots for Kyrie to dig.

Digging is his passion, after all, so this is the perfect place for him.

Hopefully he finds some things to add to the collection.

And hopefully a sim eventually sits on this toilet to fill Kyrie's prank desires.

Kyrie: "Are y'all happy now? You finally got your baked potatoes."

Quinn: "No."
Elodie: "We wanted them for breakfast."

Mackenzie decided to teach Oscar some dancing!

It's a must in this crazy house.

Mackenzie: "Hey! I'm not crazy."

Elodie: "I'm not crazy, I'm trying to escape the crazy."

There's no escaping the crazy.

Mackenzie: *Yawn* "It's too early to be in labor."

Mackenzie: "Did I wake you, Starlight?"

Starlight: "What do you think?"

Mackenzie: "John, wake up."

John: "Ah! Another Parsons baby is about to arrive! I'm not ready for the craziness!"

Mackenzie: "I think he's the crazy one."

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Cooper Parsons!

The final baby of generation 7 is a boy, not surprising at all. Elodie was the only girl out of 6 other boys! This generation was definitely the generation of the boys. Generation 5 was the generation of the girls.

John: "I'm so tired, but I must feed my perfect little bb."

John: "You're very hungry."

John: "And you're very cute."

John: "The cutest in the world."

Elodie: "I don't wanna age up and go to school."
Servo: "School is the only kind of escape I get from so many sims, you're aging up."

Happy birthday, Elodie!

Elodie aged up into a child and she is adorable!

Elodie: "Don't call me adorable."

Elodie: "I told you I didn't want to age up."

It's Spooky Day! 👻

The basil plant evolved into perfect quality!

Oscar is such a good dog dad.

Oscar: "I am?"

Shiloh: "I'm detecting some craziness... a lot of craziness. Have you been hanging around any Parsons recently?"

Dylan: "I'm llama woman! Fear me!"

Jakob: "I'm a skeleton!"

Shiloh: "I'm an awesome pirate!"

Everyone is very excited about their costumes.

Elodie: "I'm a princess!"

Shiloh: "I diagnose you with the crazies."

Shiloh: "There's no cure."

Mackenzie: "I was diagnosed with the crazies too."

Mackenzie: "It's not so bad, though."

Mackenzie: "I've heard it's contagious, though."
Elodie: "Excuse me?"

Elodie: "I'll keep my distance from her from now on."

You can run, but you can't hide.

Opie: "Am I crazy too?"

Is that even a question?

I don't think that's the best spot to nap, Starlight.

Cade: "I'd nap there if I could without getting in trouble."

Kyrie: "Shiloh isn't as cool of a pirate as I am."

Opie: "I know I can smell leftover Harvestfest turkey, I just know it!"

You can't, there was only just enough to go around on Harvestfest, so no leftovers. Sorry, Opie.

Elodie: "How much candy do you think we can have from the neighbors?"

Jaxton: "None, they all think we're crazy."

Quinn: "I have no idea why."

Me neither, it's totally normal to hang out in the bathroom wearing costumes while eating breakfast scramble for dinner.

Elodie: "Maybe if we all go as separate trick or treaters, we can get more candy."

That's a genius idea.

Even on Spooky Day, Kyrie is still hard at work authenticating and uncovering relics.

Elodie: "More Spooky Day candy for me since daddy doesn't want any."

Kyrie: "What?! I want Spooky Day candy!"

Looks like everyone is happy with grilled chicken for dinner.

Kyrie: "So my kids only want baked potatoes for breakfast? But get upset about eating it for dinner? They're gonna send me insane!"

You're already insane.

Mackenzie: "True dat."

Oscar: "When will this family accept that they're insane?"

Starlight: "I've got my eyes and my paws on you, ball!"

Pixel aged up into an adult! She looks just like Oscar with Maggie's ears.

Asparagus aged up into an adult too! Hey! Stop peeing on the floor!

Mackenzie: "The dogs are so gross sometimes."

Cooper: "Did you forget that I just aged up, mom?"

Cooper aged up into a toddler! He looks a lot like Mackenzie, but I can see some of John's features, too.

Mackenzie: "Who's mommy's little twin?"

Mackenzie: "Cooper is!"

Cooper: "I am!"

Guess who's back in the jungle?

Kyrie: "We have to go inside the temples and get attacked again?"

Mackenzie: "Did he just say 'we'? I'm the one always getting attacked inside the temples!"

Kyrie: "Servo isn't here to make us breakfast, either."

Mackenzie: "Never fear, chef Mackenzie is here."

Wow, what a great meal.

Mackenzie learnt how to make arepa rellena con perico the last time she was in Selvedorada, so she decided to prepare it for breakfast.

It looks delicious!

Mackenzie: "Of course it does, because I made it."

Kyrie: "This is too strong for my taste buds."

Quit being a baby, Kyrie. The jungle adventures shall continue in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment