Saturday, March 28, 2020

Chapter 119

Dylan: "What the heck are you doing in here, Wade?"
Wade: "Just admiring this beautiful bathroom."

Dylan: "Well, move outta the way. I gotta pee."

Dylan: "Ah, much better."
Wade: "Why do you all of a sudden need to pee so bad?

Because Dylan is pregnant!

Dylan: "Did you hear that, babe? I'm pregnant!"

Wade: "You are?! I can't wait to be a dad!"

Dylan: "I'm so excited!"

Dylan: "You'll be the best dad ever, babe."

Wade: "And you'll be the best mommy ever."

Dylan: "I sure hope so. I can't believe we're gonna be parents!"

Dylan: "Eugh, I feel so sick."

Wade: "Don't worry, it'll all be worth it once the baby arrives."

Dylan: "It'd better be worth it. I feel like crap! I'm about to projectile vomit all over this bathroom."

Cowplant 2.0 is finally fully grown! Time for everyone to fall for the cake's lies and get eaten again.

Zayn: "I gotta pee!"

Well, go to the bathroom!

Maya: "Ugh! I gotta pee too!"

Zayn: "Not if I get there first!"

Maya: "Really, babe?!"

There's 50 other bathrooms!

Servo: "I'm glad I don't ever have to pee."

Dylan: "I have to pee all the time. My womb is pushing on my bladder."

Whiskers: "Those weird buzzy things are active again?"

You mean the bees?

Servo: "Hi, bees. Please don't hurt me again."

Dylan: "Those bees are savages. I like them."

Ally: "I love fruit cobbler!"
Corbin: "Fruit cobbler for everyone! Come and get it!"

Whiskers: "Did he say for everyone?"

Servo: "Nice bees... let me get just a little bit of honey."

Maya: "That honey looks delicious."

Ally: "I can't wait to steal all that honey from Servo later."

Dylan: "Trust me, Wade will get to the honey first. He's addicted."

Dylan: "Time to go down to the beach and search for some seashells!"

Watermelon: "Can I eat the seashells?"

No!

Did you find anything, Dylan?

Dylan: "Ugh, no! A stupid seagull swooped in and stole my seashells!"

Dylan: "Hey, this seashell is so pretty!"

Servo: "I'm watching TV while I really should be downloading my enhancement data."

Dylan: "I found some seashells without a seagull swooping them away!"

Dylan: "Ooh, I found some pineapples too!"

You already have a pineapple plant at home.

Dylan: "Time to clean up some more trash in the ocean."

How much trash will she find today? Hopefully not too much.

There's already some trash floating around.

Dylan: "Not on my watch."

Dylan: "Sims should really clean up after themselves."

Dylan: "That was so nasty!"

Dylan: "There was gum all over it!"

Ooh, another mermaid!

Dylan, aren't you pregnant? Nothing will stop her from getting on the jet ski.

She's crazy. Why am I even surprised at this point?

Wade: "I love my crazy wife."

Zayn: "When are you gonna give the jet ski back?"

Dylan: "Sorry dad, I can't hear you. These animal crackers smell too good."

Looks like Cowplant 2.0 has already eaten one of the Parsons'.

Servo: "Gimme the loot."

Dana is very focused on her homework today.

Dana: "I'm studying hard so I can get out of here ASAP."

Cashew aged up into an adult! She's so adorable!

Cashew: "You gonna share that?"

Wade: "I have the coolest canoe in Sulani."

Where are you heading off to, Wade?

Wade: "To fish in the deep waters."

Dylan: "The seagulls keep taking my seashells. And, on top of that, I'm starving!"

Let's just pretend that you're not this uncomfortable and that you're posing for this beautiful picture.

Dylan: "Really?!"

Wade: "I've finally reached my destination."

Wade: "Ugh, I'm starving! It took me an hour to get here, is it too late to go home for a snack?"

Yes!

Wade: "I guess you're right. Time to fish."

Wade: "I'm stocked up on honey if I get really hungry."

Of course you are.

Brooke: "I've been stocking up on honey, too."

Looks like Dylan is doing a great job at cleaning up the island! The waters are getting more beautiful by the day.

Shelby aged up into an adult! She will be adopted by Sienna and her husband into their household.

Speaking of Sienna, I found her fishing down by the beach. Looks like she followed in Wade's footsteps after she moved out and became a fisherwoman.

What a strange time to be fishing.

Dylan: "I heard my sister was down here. I came to annoy her."

Dylan: ♫ "Oh Sienna... the ocean ain't the only thing that's salty, aye?" ♫

Dylan: ♫ "You're also salty because you aren't the heiress and you aren't a mermaid." ♫

Sienna: "I will knock you out."

Dylan: "Try me."

Dylan:"You know I'd beat your ass."
Sienna: "I hate you."

Ah, sisterly love.

Dana aged up into a young adult!

Dana: "Does this mean I can finally get outta here?"

Yep!

Happy birthday, Penelope!

Penelope aged up into a teen! She's so gorgeous!

Penelope: "I'm stuck here once I age up into a young adult, aren't I?"

Yes, yes you are.

Penelope: "Great..."

You may be stuck with all the crazies, but least your outfit's cute.

Penelope: "Time to make a start on my homework."

Penelope: "I gotta be a straight A student if I wanna qualify for the marine biologist degree."

Penelope: "I'm so smart."

And you're so pretty!

Penelope: "Why, thank you!"

Penelope also has to improve her logic skill.

Penelope: "Ah, this piece goes right there!"

Penelope: "Why does it feel like I'm starting from scratch? I used to be great at chess when I was a kid."

Because all of your skills reset once you become a teen.

Penelope: "Well, that sucks."

Brooke: "I don't want my skills to reset too."

Poor Dylan wasn't feeling great this morning.

Dylan: "You guys should really try this honey, it's amazing!"

Corbin: "It looks amazing! Hopefully Wade will share some with everyone."

Penelope: "Wade has been holding the honey hostage for weeks now."

Dylan has been researching conservation all morning.

Time for her to go take some pictures of the island as one of her career tasks.

Also, generation 6 should be here any day now!

Dylan's first picture was of the caves.

Dylan: "This is gonna be a great picture."

She took another picture of this coconut tree. She also took a picture of a pineapple plant.

Dylan: "Hopefully my boss likes these pictures."

Penelope: "Time to try some of this honey everyone keeps going on about."

Penelope: "Wow, it's so smooth!"

Do you like it, P?

Penelope: "I love it! I'm about to steal a bunch of jars from Servo, too!"

Oh, boy.

Dylan: "P said she's gonna steal all the jars of honey? I'd better text Wade and warn him."

Dylan: "Chess time!"

Why are y'all so crazy?

Dylan: "It's in our DNA."

Wade decided to go fishing again. Wait... where's his canoe?

Ally: "Babe! Get off the computer, I wanna research how to make honey!"
Corbin: "You can't make honey, only bees can make it!"

Dylan: "Is aunt Ally really that dumb?"

Whiskers: "Help!"
Servo: "Whiskers is stuck to my hand!"

Whiskers: "AHH!"

Servo, stop that!

Servo: "I can't! He's stuck! Help!"

I was laughing so hard when this happened in game. I had to reset Servo.

Wade: "I couldn't find my canoe anywhere. I finally found it here by the beach. Time to go fishing."

Wade activated the flower sail!

Wow, it's so pretty!

I wonder where Wade got all these petals from.

Either way, they're gorgeous.

Wade: *Let me pretend I didn't steal these petals from the garden.*

Sneaky, sneaky.

Wade: "Me? Sneaky? Never!"

Wade: "It took hours and a lot of petals, but I finally made it here."

Wade: "Time to fish!"

Wade: "I suddenly need to pee."

Oh, gosh.

Penelope: "Are you all mad at me for taking the last jar of honey?"
Ally: "What do you think?"

Corbin: "I am... disgusted."
Sophia: "I cannot believe I am related to this greedy soul."
Maya: "I'm just mad because everyone else is mad."

Dylan: "Wait until Wade finds out."
Brooke: "Wade? I'm the one she should be afraid of finding out! I'll get her back for this."

It's go time, y'all!

Dylan: "Would someone wake up my stupid husband?!"

Wade: "Zzz..."

Dylan: "Ugh! This really hurts!"

Wade: "Ah! What's going on?! My wife is in labor?!"

Wade: "Why didn't you wake me?!"

I did! If it wasn't for me, you'd still be sleeping like a baby!

You've got this, Dyl!

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Kyrie Parsons!

It's so strange having a boy be born, there were so many girls born during the last generation and only one boy.

Dylan: "Hello, my beautiful little bb. Are you hungry?"

*Kiss*

Dylan: "Mommy loves you so much."

Dylan: "More than anything in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment