Sunday, March 15, 2020

Chapter 115

Servo: "Why the heck are you making me cook outside..."

Servo: "DURING A THUNDERSTORM?!"

Because the barbecue cooks faster than the stove!

Sienna: "What's this, Brooke?"

Brooke: "The thing we force Servo to use all the time."

Dana: "Ugh! Would you stop talking about the ocean?! I get it, okay?! There's litter!"

Dylan: "Uh..."

Corbin: "Ugh, this is such hard work!"

Corbin: "How the heck does Ally do this?"

Uh... flashbacks of Zayn's closet adventures are haunting me.

But this time, Zayn's going in the closet for a different reason...

To cry about Minnie.

Princess: "You wanna jump in that dirty pile of clothes, dad?!"

Watermelon: "You read my mind."

Penelope: "I'm gonna win this time for sure."

Dylan: "We'll see about that."

Penelope: "I'm about to end this woman's whole career."

Dylan: "Where are you putting that piece, P?"

Penelope: "Right in front of your king."

Dylan: "Oh, snap! You're getting so good at chess. But I'm better."

Penelope: "Wow!"

Dylan: "Yep, I just saved the day."

Penelope: "Hmm... what do we have here."

Dylan: "You've got no hope."

Penelope: "We'll see about that."

Dylan: "All jokes aside, you're really good at chess, P."

Penelope: "Thank you! You're way better than me. I wanna be just like you when I grow up!"

Dylan: "Aww, really?"

Sophia: "Or you could both be dancers! We don't dance enough around here."

Dylan: "Really?"

Penelope: "Really?"

Lemon is adapting to the Parsons' craziness pretty well.

Sophia: "For now..."

When you live in Sulani but you still want to be in the Winterfest spirit.

Zayn: "Time to decorate the Winterfest tree!"

You don't look too excited, Maya.

Maya: "Because I know how this thing goes. This family gets way too competitive while decorating the tree and it just turns miserable. Insults, decorations flying, presents ripping, it's a nightmare."

Whiskers: "You gonna share that?"
Brooke: "Does it look like I'm gonna share it?"

Zayn: "Alright, I make the final calls while decorating this tree."

Wade: "Hmm... this ornament will look good right here."

Zayn: "It would look good in the garbage. Get that ugly ornament off my tree."

Maya: "See what I'm talking about? Uh oh, here comes Ally."

Ally: "Ya girl's here to make this tree actually look good!"

Zayn: "We don't need you. This tree already has my expertise."

Ally: "We'll see about that."

Ally: "Wade, get that ugly ornament off the tree."

Wade: "Welp."

Maya: "Oh gosh."

Dana: "This is why I don't contribute in decorating the tree."

Ally: "Since I got here, this tree is starting to actually look decent."

Zayn: "Don't flatter yourself, it's because I added some special ornaments. Yours suck."

Lemon: "These sims are nuts."

Zayn: "Oops, watch out Ally."

Ally: "I'll get you, and it'll look like an accident."

Dana: "Don't go near that tree. You'll get hit in the head with a flying ornament."

Brooke: "They'd better not hit me in the head with a flying ornament... or else."

Zayn: "Perfect! I'm a genius."

Wade: "Am I allowed to put an ornament on the tree? You guys haven't liked any of my ornaments so far."

Ally: "Because they're butt ugly."

Maya: "Guys, be nice to Wade! He's trying!"

Zayn: "Well try harder."

Zayn: "We won't accept mediocre."

Wade: "You didn't call my ornaments mediocre. You called them butt ugly."

Princess: "Oh, snap."

Watermelon: "That's kinda funny tho."

Ally: "Look at that beautiful tree skirt!"

Dylan, are you gonna participate in decorating the Winterfest tree?

Dylan: "Nooo thank you."

Wade: "Hey, the tree skirt looks fabulous!"

Yeah, it does!

Ally: "How pretty is this ornament?"
Zayn: "Ugh, my eyes! It's almost as ugly as you!"

Maya: "I shouldn't have gotten involved in decorating the tree."

Lemon and Servo are already super close!

You guys, don't you wanna help decorate the tree?

Dana: "Nope."
Sienna: "I've never not wanted to do something this much."

Sophia: "I'll just stay down here dancing peacefully. The tree decorating is brutal."

Ally: "Oh my god, it's ugly! I knew I shouldn't have let Zayn take over!"

Zayn: "You had no choice. This tree is beautiful, stop hating."

It is beautiful!

Wade: "Hey! Not one of my ornaments made it on the tree! This sucks!"

A random townie left a turkey in the house.

As we could already tell by the brutal tree decorating, it's Winterfest time!

And during the thunderstorm, one of the trees was destroyed! I'm not sure which tree it was. As long as it wasn't one of the money trees, they're by far the most important plants.

Who needs Father Winter when you have Servo?

Maya: "Servo is the best!"

Happy birthday, Maya!

Zayn: "It's my birthday too."

Happy birthday, Zayn!

Ally: "Why isn't it my birthday?"

Do you want to be an elder?

Sophia: "It's my birthday!"

Yes it is!

Happy birthday, Sophia!

Sophia aged up into a teen!

Aaand it's Winterfest! Time for the Winterfest ham.

Servo: "Time for the day I get forced to cook. Oh, wait, that's every day."

Dana: "Poor Servo."

Ally: "Don't feel bad for him, he loves it."

Sophia: "Sure he does..."

Sophia: "Look at our selfie!"
Dana: "We look so good!"

Sophia: "I know right?!"

Servo: "Can this damn ham hurry up and cook already?!"

Maya...

STOP TAKING FOOD FROM THE FRIDGE! One of the biggest challenges of the morning is trying to get the Parsons to stop taking food from the fridge before the Winterfest ham is ready. This is gonna be hard.

Ally: "WE JUST WANT SOME FOOD, DAMMIT!"

Maya: "I'll sneak some food when you're not looking."

Wade: "I can't wait for the ham!"

This is a lot of sims to watch, they keep going for the fridge.

Maya! Put. It. Back.

Maya: "I'm. Hungry."

Zayn: "I don't wanna be a snitch, but I just saw some sims go into the garage where the mac and cheese is located."

REALLY?! Sophia! Wade! Put those plates down immediately! Oh my gosh, this is mission impossible. Why can't y'all just wait for the ham?!

Servo: "It's finally ready."

Servo: "Come and get the ham you all desperately waited for!"

Servo: "I want some ham too."

Well you don't have a mouth.

What a relief. Only three sims managed to sneak past me.

Ally: "This ham had better be worth the wait."

Penelope: "Yeah, or else..."

Maya: "It was definitely worth the wait!"

You didn't even wait! You snuck past me twice!

Corbin: "The ham is ready already?"
Dana: "Yeah, Servo just finished making it."

Brooke: "I love the Winterfest ham! I can't wait for the presents too!"

Penelope: "I'm getting full already."

Dana: "We're all gonna have huge bellies like Father Winter! Ho ho ho!"

Sophia: "I don't want a huge belly!"

Wade: "I do! Bring on the food coma."

Zayn: "That's the spirit!"

Dylan: "How am I gonna eat this whole thing?"

Ally: "You'd better eat it! Servo spent hours cooking it!"

Sienna: "Did I just hear aunt Ally finally appreciate Servo?"
Zayn: "I never thought I'd see the day."

Sophia: "It's a Winterfest miracle!"

Penelope: "I finished the entire plate. Now I can't move."

Dana: "Yay for big bellies!"

Maya: "My belly is huge. Ho ho ho."

Ally: "Don't even look at my belly."

Time to open the presents!

Is everybody here?

Dylan: "Ugh! I gotta pee!"

Maya: "Ooh, I wonder what it is."

Maya: "A walking stick... great..."

What did you get, Brooke?

Brooke: "A new dino toy! I love dino toys!"

Wade: "It sounds... empty."

Wade: "It is empty..."

Zayn: "I tried to catch you a fish as a gift, but that wasn't happening."

Corbin: "From Dana?"

Dana: "Yeah! You're gonna love it, dad!"

Corbin: "A "world's best dad shirt"! This gift is amazing! Thank you so much, Dana!"

Maya: "Hold on, everyone!"

Maya: "Let me capture this moment... how do I use this thing?"

Penelope: "I wonder what's inside?"

Penelope: "A science set! I love it!"

Sophia: "Where's Brooke?"

Sophia: "Ah! There she is!"
Brooke: "Hahaha!"

Sophia: "What is it?"

Sophia: "A new phone! Awesome!"

Brooke: "Again, again!"
Sophia: "Hold on, Brookie. My back hurts!"

Corbin: "Wait! Sophia, don't open that! That's for your mother!"

Sophia: "Huh?"

Sophia: "Handcuffs? I didn't know mom was becoming a police officer."

Zayn: "Ooh, it sounds interesting."

Zayn: "A new wand?! Awesome!"

Dylan: "I wonder what it is..."

Dylan: "It feels kinda heavy."

Dylan: "A litter picker gripper!"

Dylan: "Awesome! Now I can clean up the beach more efficiently!"

Dana: "Ooh, it sounds like money."
Dylan: "She got money?"

Dana: "Money and a new phone! I love it!"

Ally: "Where's my gift?"

Uh... about that...

Last but not least, Servo!

Servo: "Some computer chips and mechanisms? I love it!"
Maya: "Yay! I knew you'd love it, Servo!"

The presents have all been opened!

Corbin: *Gasp* I just saw-

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM-
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Dylan: "Hey! I just saw you littering!"

Townie: "What's it to you?"

Dylan: "I'm a conversationalist."

Dylan: "You can't just dump trash wherever you want. There's trashcans for a reason."

Townie: "I'll dump my trash where I want."

Dylan: "Do you not see all the trash already floating in the ocean?"

Townie: "Yeah, I do."

Townie: "What's my one piece of trash gonna do?"

Dylan: "WhAt'S mY oNe PiEcE oF tRaSh GoNnA dO?"

Dylan: "Just one piece of trash is enough to add to the pollution."

Dylan: "How many other sims do you think had this kind of logic? Which is exactly why the ocean is so polluted!"

Penelope could hear some commotion and came out to see what was going on.

Dylan: "It's sims like you who make my job impossible! I'm trying desperately to clean up the trash on this island, and you cause all my work to go to waste!"

Townie: "I'm the reason you even have a job."

Dylan: "Wow. You clearly don't get it."

Townie: "I don't, I'm outta here."

Townie: "Have fun picking up my trash, jerk."

Penelope: "What was that all about?"

Dylan: "Oh, you heard that? There's sims around here constantly littering Sulani. They're the reason the beaches and the waters are filled with trash. My job is to clean up that trash and make the island a better and cleaner place. I'm very passionate about what I do, so things sometimes get a bit out of hand because sims get defensive. I'm sorry you had to witness that, P."

Penelope: "Don't be sorry! You're a hero! You're helping in making the island a beautiful and clean place for all the animals and all the sims that live here!"

Dylan: "Wow, you really think I'm a hero?"

Penelope: "Yeah! What you do is amazing, Dyl!"

Dylan: "Thanks, P. I'm glad to see someone appreciates it."

Penelope: "I appreciate it more than anything, and I wanna help the island too. I wanna be just like you when I grow up."

Dylan: "You do? Maybe you could have a career as a conversationalist one day too?"

Penelope: "Yeah! I love the ocean and all of the fish, I wanna discover them all one day."

Dylan: "You do? Perhaps a career as a marine biologist would be a good fit for you, P."

Penelope: "I love that idea, thanks for inspiring me, Dylan!"
Dylan: "Anytime! Thanks for supporting what I do, it means so much."

Zayn: "Babe, it's raining. Are you sure you wanna go on the waterslide?"

Maya: "I'd go on the waterslide rain, hail or shine!"

Kai came over to visit for Winterfest in some... interesting townie clothes.

Sienna: "Nice outfit, Kai!"

Ally: "Who's the crazy one now?"

Kai: "Shut up! This is your fault, you've all made me crazy again!"

Dylan: "What am I witnessing?!"

Sienna: "Were you trying to see how many accessories you could possibly mismatch?"

Dylan: "Were you entering the 'ugliest townie' contest?"

Sienna: "Hahaha! My stomach hurts from laughing!"

Kai: "I'll get you both."

Dylan: "Are you gonna punch us with your eyeball ring?"

Dylan: "HAHAHAHA!"

Sienna: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Kai: "Ugh! This is all your fault! Why did I even come here?! You're all nuts!"

Guess who was struck by lightning?

Dana: "I can smell colors."

2 comments:

  1. Sad to see Zayn and Maya as elders - but it's inevitable. You always have great spouses/relationship potential for your sims - do you make them as well and have your sims interact with them? I can't imagine the game giving you decent townies - mine always are complete disasters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely sad when sims become elders, I hate to think it's the last stage of their life. I usually create the future spouses from scratch in CAS and move them into town because I can't stand how TS4 townies look, I've never seen a decent one in my life!

      Delete