Monday, March 2, 2020

Chapter 106

Zayn: "Ugh, really, Mintie?"

Mintie: "Wake up! I'm bored! I don't care if it's 4am!"

Aaand the chocolate cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner continues.

Ally is heartbroken over her divorce with Archer.

She found it hard to even get up in the morning.

But she knew she had to for her girls.

Ally: "Why do I miss him so much?"

Ally: "He was never even here!"

Makayla: "I'm loving this whole 'cake for breakfast' thing."

Zayn: "Me too! I always have a sugar rush!"

Sienna: "It's not good when the sugar rush comes crashing down, though."

Kai: "I love sugar! It makes me wanna dance all day!"

That's not the sugar, that's the Parsons genes.

The bees seem happy for once.

Kai: "Now I'm angry! I just wanna punch someone!"
Makayla: "Looks like the sugar rush came crashing down."

Dylan: "Why is he looking at me?"

Pinkie: "Please give me the hotdog, hooman."
Joey: "You have a pet food bowl that fills automatically at your will. Go use it."

Joey is an angry old man.

Maya: "Are you liking this beautiful warm weather, Patchy?"

Patchy: ...

Patchy: "Yes. I just want to go on the waterslide."

Maya: "Haha! Me too!"

Maya: "Ahaha... wait..."

Maya: "Did you just actually answer me?"

Patchy: "Maybe."

Maya: *Gasp*

Maya: "It actually... talks?!"

Dylan: "I'm so glad we decided to go to the beach today, the weather is perfect for it!"

Wade: "Yeah, it's so nice and warm."

Dylan: "Ugh, I don't feel so good. I think those franks and beans were spoiled. They tasted a bit funny."

Wade: "Now they'll make you fart even more than they already do."
Dylan: "Hahaha! Shut up!"

Wade: "Do you wanna collect seashells again?"

Dylan: "Hmm..."

Dylan: "I have a better idea! Wanna watch the clouds?"

Wade: "Yeah, that sounds like fun!"

Wade and Dylan began watching the clouds go by.

Wade: "This is so relaxing."

Dylan: "Yeah, and the waves of the ocean are so relaxing too."

Wade: "Way better than hearing you fart from the franks and beans."

Dylan: "Hahaha! You're so annoying!"

Dylan: "Wow, look at that cloud!"

Wade: "Where?"

Dylan: "Right there! It kind of looks like a mermaid."

Wade: "Oh, cool! It's so pretty!"
Dylan: "Do you believe in mermaids?"

Wade: "Of course I do! Anyone who eats the mermadic kelp will become a mermaid."
Dylan: "The mermadic kelp?"

Wade: "Yeah! The kelp would look something like that cloud right there!"
Dylan: "It looks like seaweed!"

Dylan: "Do you think we'll find the mermadic kelp one day and turn into mermaids?"
Wade: "I sure hope so. We'd have so much fun as mermaids."

Dylan: "Yeah! Imagine all the dolphins we could play with! And I'd be so pretty with a mermaid tail!"
Wade: "You're already pretty..."

Dylan: "What did you say?"
Wade: "Uh... nothing!"

Wade: "That was a great idea, Dylan! I'm surprised you wanted to do something so relaxing."

Dylan: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, I'm a wild child. You tell me all the time."

Wade: "You're the best, Dylan! Let's be best friends forever!"
Dylan: "Of course, best friends forever!"

Wade: "Is that a little crab?"

Dylan: "Outta my way, the franks and beans upset my stomach a lot."

Wade: "The sand is so beautiful!"

Dylan: "It's starting to get dark, we won't get a chance to go in the water."

Wade: "Let's go in now before the sun sets!"

A quick swim before curfew.

Dylan: *Splash* "Hahahaha!"

Wade: *Splash* "Gotcha back!"
Dylan: "Hey!"

Dylan: "Really?"

Wade: "You can't be mad! You did it first!"

Dylan: "Dolphins, dolphins!"
Wade: "Where?!"

Dylan swam to the dolphins as fast as she could.

Dolphin: "???"

Dylan: "Hi, dolphin! You're so adorable!"

Dylan: "Hey! Where are you going?!"

Dylan: "I guess she didn't like me."

This is so pretty!

Maya: "Get ready to fart, y'all!"

More franks and beans?! Are you insane, Maya?!

Sophia: "I don't wanna fart!"

Mintie, you're not a puppy anymore.

Excuse me, Kai!

You look too happy for someone sitting in time-out.

Zayn: "Dad, how does it feel having a perfect child like me and an ugly, annoying child like Ally?"

Ally: "Shut up, Zayn! Daaad! Put him in a time-out too!"

Joey: "Some things never change."

Maya: "Ugh, my back hurts!"

Maybe if you didn't go on the waterslide 24/7 you would be fine.

Blu aged up into an elder!

Maya, are you going on the waterslide again?

Maya: "Maybe."

Zayn: "She's on the waterslide already? It's 12am."

And you're about to eat franks and beans at 12am, sir.

Dylan is going through the bear phase.

Ally: "This is bringing flashbacks of Eva's bear phase."

Dylan: "Sienna, help me with my homework."

Sienna: "What is that thing and how did it get in my room?"

Happy birthday, Dana!

Dana aged up into a child! She looks so much like Archer.

You ready to go to the beach, Dylan?

Dylan: "Can't a bear eat a hotdog in peace?!"

Dylan: "Dab."

Wade: "Uh... Dylan? Why are you wearing a bear suit?"

Mila: "Why is my son talking to a purple bear?"

Gang's all here!

Sienna: "Where's Dylan?"

Dylan: "I'm not going in the water! I'm not taking off my bear suit!"

Maya: "It's her loss!"

Zayn: "I hope this bear phase doesn't last as long as Eva's did."

I can't keep up with all of them.

Ally: "Did something just touch my foot?"

Sophia: "I wanna make a sandcastle!"

Sophia: "Swimming is boring!"

Since Dylan wasn't going swimming, Wade didn't go swimming either.

Instead, they both built sandcastles together.

Dylan: "It looks exactly like my cowplant at home!"

Dylan: "This next sandcastle is gonna be the best sandcastle ever!"
Wade: "It sure is!"

Joey: "I have the hottest wife ever."
Makayla: "Damn right you do."

It was only a matter of time before Zayn pulled out the ol' jet ski.

Be careful, Zayn! There's a lot of sims swimming nearby.

Sienna: "Daddy is crazy."

Maya: "This is so relaxing... wait... can I hear the jet ski?"

Mila: "Oh my god!"
Ally: "Zayn, you're so annoying!"

Dana: "Someone take the jet ski away from uncle Zayn."

Zayn, you're terrorising the beach."

Zayn: "Does it look like I care?"

Kai: "Dad! Seriously?!"

How many people are you gonna splash with the jet ski?!

Joey: "I can't stop admiring how beautiful you look."

Joey: "I'm so lucky to have you."

Makayla: "Right back at ya, babe."

Thank you for not peeing in the water.

Wade: "So, you ready to go in the water yet, Dyl?"

Dylan: "Nice try. I'm not taking off my bear suit."

Joey: "You like my dad bod?"

Ally decided to go snorkelling in her big ass brim hat.

Ally: "I can't see anything."

Are you kidding me? There's literally a dolphin right behind you.

And an entire school of fishes.

Ally: "Where? I don't see them."

Maya: "It's my turn to go on the jet ski."

Maya: "You'd better watch out, babe! I'm gonna get you back for splashing me!"

Zayn: "I'm scared."

Maya: "You should be."

Ally: "I don't know what to do, Mila. Will I ever find love again?"

Mila: "Of course you will! You're gorgeous, smart, and have so much to offer. Any guy would be lucky to have you."

Joey: "I'd better get out before I accidentally pee myself in the ocean."

Dana: "Say what?"

What a lovely day at the beach!

The sun began to set on Sulani.

Time to go back home.

This picture sums up the Parsons' perfectly.

Minnie is back with a gift after she ran away.

Pinkie aged up into an elder!

Guess who got eaten again. How many times are you guys going to fall for the cowplant's lies?!

Zayn: "The cake always looks so delicious."

Ally: "There's a random guy in the bathroom."

Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?!

Were you on the waterslide again?!

Maya: "I'm cleaning up to make up for it."

Joey: "Ugh, I gotta pee!"
Zayn: "Do you mind? I'm eating here."

You're both stanky!

Sophia: "Yummy!"
Minnie: "Do I smell hotdogs?"

Sophia: "Don't even think about it, Minnie."

Weren't you just eating cake?

Ally: "Mind your business."

Ally: "Uh... Maya... what's up with your skin?"
Maya: "What do you mean?"

Maya: "Oh my god, I have spots all over my skin!"

Minnie: "You got food?"

Ally decided to add some bird seeds to the bird feeder.

Ally: "Hey! Some birds have showed up already!"

Ally: "They're so cute!"

Joey: "Ugh, after a long day of gardening at work, I have to come home and feed the cowplant."

Ally: "Ugh!"

Ally: "Ow, that hurt..."

Ally: "Time to go again!"

Nothing stops the Parsons' from going on this waterslide.

Guess who's back? Back again? It's the cleaner bot! There's so many sims in this house, the cleaner bot is definitely needed.

Kai: "That thing is creepy."

Mintie: "Go away, cleaner bot!"

Mintie: "I wanna keep playing in puddles!"

Maya: "The cleaner bot knows you're stinky."

Kai: "Cleaner bot! Come clean my plate!"

I thought you thought that it was creepy.

I told you to clean the lint tray!

Dylan: "AHH! Help me!"

Joey and Ally to the rescue!

Dylan: "This still won't stop me from wearing my bear suit."

Maya: "Why wasn't Servo the one drying the laundry?!"

Zayn: "He was too busy making our dinner."

Sienna: "Something smells strange."

Sienna, get out of there!

Ally: "That was exhausting."

The cleaner bot is better at finding plants than the gardening bot was.

Happy birthday, Kai!

Kai aged up into a teen! He looks exactly like Zayn.

Kai: "Are you serious?! I tried everything I could possibly do to not look like my dad! I even got an eyebrow piercing!"

Kai: "I'm my own sim with my own identity."

It's not that deep. Teens... am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment