Thursday, March 12, 2020

Chapter 114

Wade is exhausted after his first day in the Parsons' household.

Mermaid life.

Dylan: "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Zayn: "Spellcaster life is way better."

Maya: "Next time we make burgers, let's not share them with anyone."

Sienna: "Excuse you?"

Dylan: "You're such a cutie, Wade!"

Wade: "Oh, am I? You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

Corbin: "Young love! So beautiful, right honey?"

Ally: "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Sophia: "Next time I ask 'are you gonna finish that burger?' you must say no... or else."

Wade: "I'm scared."

Watermelon: "Where are the burgers at?"

Princess: "BORGERS!"

What a nutritional breakfast.

Yes, the Parsons' have gone back to irresponsible breakfasts. Sue me.

Happy birthday, Penelope!

Penelope aged up into a child!

Another fruit outfit! Yay!

Dylan: "You're playing chess, P?"
Penelope: "Yeah, I'm way better than you!"

Dylan: "We'll see about that."

Dylan: "Hmm... I think that was a good move."

Penelope: "Was it? Was it really?"

Penelope: "This is gonna be an even better move!"

Dylan: "Uh..."

Dylan: "Are you sure that piece goes there, P?"

Penelope: "Where does it go then?"

Dylan: "Right there. That would be a good move."

Penelope: "There!"

Penelope: "You were right! That was a perfect move! Now you're gonna lose, sucker!"

Dylan: "What have I done?"

Dylan: "Aha! I saved the day!"

Penelope: "You just made it worse!"

Dylan: "Yeah... I guess you're right."

Only Wade fishes in his speedos.

Wade: "I have a cute butt, that's why."

What a cute green butt.

While the peaceful Watermelon sleeps...

The wild filthy Princess comes out to play!

Dylan decided to explore the caves again.

Dylan: "Alright, time to explore this bad boy again."

Dylan: "I wonder what I'll find this time."

Dylan: "Maybe a treasure chest!"

Dylan: "I'm going in."

Sophia: "You're actually really good at chess!"

Penelope: "Tell me something I don't know."

Ally: "P is almost on my level of savageness."

Dylan: "I'm back!"

What did you find?

Dylan: "An old wallet with some goods inside!"

Someone found a brand new plant for the Parsons' to add to their garden.

As I searched the Parsons' inventories, I realised that Wade isn't the only one who has been collecting fish. Everyone else had a bunch of rare fish in their inventory.

Yes, you read that right. Most of these fish are rare! This bat fish is one of my favorites.

All of these fish are beautiful! Time to start the Parsons aquarium and collect every kind of fish!

Dylan: "Time to go diving for treasure!

Wade: "I could never get tired of fishing. Seeing all of those beautiful fish in our aquarium makes it that much more fun!"

Let's hope Dylan finds a treasure chest this time.

Dylan: "I definitely will."

Let's also hope that no townies see Dylan's mermaid tail.

She wouldn't want to be turned into a science experiment.

She's definitely showing off.

I don't blame her, that is one beautiful tail.

Dylan: "I know."

Wade used his aquatic lure again to lure in some nice fish.

Dana: "Wanna go on the waterslide again?"

Ally: "You read my mind!"

Olive: "That's the 924th time today!"

Dylan took a beautiful picture of the underwater sea life.

And she finally found some treasure under the sea!

Dylan: "It's too cloudy. Let's make it nice clear skies again!"

Dylan: "Now I get to relax..."

What a beautiful sunset.

Dylan: "I'm more beautiful!"

Uh... Wade... someone might see you in these shallow waters.

There's literally a townie over there!

Wade does not give a damn.

Wade: "Relax! No one will see me."

Yep, no one will see your giant green shiny tail.

Dylan: "I'm getting a bit sleepy..."

Looks like Dylan has dozed off.

And by doing so...

She has completed her aspiration, 'Beach Life'! This has earned her the laid-back trait! I'm so proud of her!

Aaand here comes Wade, face-planting the floater.

Wade: "Dylan looks peaceful..."

Wade: "Would be a shame if she got splashed..."

Wade: *Splash*
Dylan: *Zzz*

She must be very tired.

More dancing?!

Ally: "Stop judging us! We're gonna dance until our legs fall off!"

Okay...

Wade: "I'm back from spearfishing. Time to bother Dylan again."

Don't poke the bear...

Dylan: "Huh? How long was I asleep for? What year is it?"

It's 2020.

Dylan: "Ah!"

Dylan: "Hahaha! Wade! You're so annoying!"

Wade: "Mission 'disturb the peace' accomplished!"

Dylan: "I'll get you back for disturbing me on the floater."

Wade: "Go ahead and try."

Time for Wade's first day at work as a fisherman!

And time for Dylan's first day at work in the conversationalist career! I'm stupid and I accidentally clicked 'go to work' instead of 'work from home', so we'll have to wait one more day to see her in action.

Maya: "Have a good day at work, sweetie!"
Ally: "You should have just been a spellcaster instead."

How was your first day at work, Wade?

Wade: "It was the best! Can I go back?"

Zayn: "Why did we never work?"

Ally: "We were too busy casting spells, dummy. We should go back to the magic realm some time soon, though. I miss that place."

Wade: "ThE MaGiC rEaLm Is So CooL."

Wade: "Well, guess what? Fishing is better!"

Wade: "Speaking of fishing, let me get back to business."

What are y'all doing in here?

Watermelon: "Where's the ball?! I know you have it!"

Corbin: "It's invisible!"

Looks like Wade found a new spot to fish in his speedos.

Now more townies can look at his cute green butt.

Princess: "I have a cute butt too."

Princess: "It's fluffy."

Whatcha doin', Zayn?

Zayn: "Oh, nothing. Just keeping my dad's gardening legacy alive."

Aha! I knew it! There's secret pet meetings going on behind my back! Maya, are you the ring leader?!

Maya: "Maybe."

Zayn: "Woah, I'm dizzy!"

Why do you keep hanging around?

Arabella: "I'm hoping Zayn will see me in my bikini."

Dylan: "Do you have a moment to talk about the trash polluting this beautiful island?"

Maya: "Again?"

Sophia: "She's been talking about this all afternoon!"

Ally: "Help us!"

Servo: "I love cooking!"

Since when?

Servo: "These steaks pretty much cook themselves!"

Brooke: "I love my dino!"

Look who's back from fishing.

Penelope: "Who wants to have a chess battle?!"

Wade: "Did you clean up the beach much today?"

Dylan: "Hold on babe!"

Dylan: "This steak is delicious!"

Dylan: "And yes, I did. Did you catch many fish today?"
Wade: "Heaps! I can't wait to put them in the aquarium."

Princess: "Can I eat the aquarium?"

Excuse you?

Zayn: "Ugh, my back."

That's what you get for going on the waterslide in the rain.

Minnie: "I smell stupid in the air."

Dylan: "That bat fish is so cool."

Wade: "You're only saying that because you are the one who found it in the cave."

Brooke: "There's a bat fish? That's strange."

Sienna: "All fish are strange."

Wade: "Excuse you?"

Whiskers: "Get away! I don't want kittens!"

Olive: "No, you get away!"

WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST TRY FOR KITTENS ALREADY?!

Minnie's long life has come to an end.

Noooooooooo!

Zayn: *Gasp* "Minnie?"

Grim Reaper: "Ugh, these sims again."

Rest In Peace, Minnie Parsons. You were a crazy and wonderful dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Wade: "What in the world is going on in here?!"

Kai came over to visit today.

Kai: "So, it's been a while."

Ally: "Yeah, you're looking sane. The crazy must have wore off by now."

Zayn: "Can it wear off me too?"

Corbin: "And me? Please?!"

The Parsons have adopted a new dog! Introducing Lemon Parsons.

Kai: "Yep, I'm not crazy anymore. Oh, and I want you guys to meet my fiancé, Alex."

Alex: "Hi, guys!"

Corbin: "Hi. You're lucky you didn't get stuck in this house."

Alex: "Your family seems nice, Kai."

Kai: "They're not nice, they're freaking mad, insane, out of one's mind, deranged, demented, not in one's right mind, crazed, lunatics, non compos, mentis, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, disturbed, distracted, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare stark, mad, sectionable, mental, off one's head, out of one's head, off one's nut nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off one's rocker, not (quite) right in the head, round the bend, raving mad, stark, staring/raving mad, bats, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, loony, bananas, loco, dippy, screwy, with a screw loose, touched, gaga doolally, up the pole, not all there, off the wall, out to lunch, not right upstairs, away with the fairies, barmy, crackers, barking, barking mad, round the twist, off one's trolley, as daft as a brush, not the full shilling, one sandwich short of a picnic, buggy, nutsy, nutso, out of one's tree, meshuga, squirrelly, wacko, gonzo, bushed.

Zayn: "What did you just say?"

Kai: "Nothing, dad!"

Maya: "Nice to meet you, Alex! I'm Kai's mom, Maya!"

Alex: "Nice to meet you, too!"

Alex: "This house is so nice!"

Zayn: "It's nice until you can't find the escape. I've been looking for it since we got here."

Kai: "I'm glad I escaped."

Ally: "Show us the escape route!"

Zayn: "What attracted you to Kai? Was it his crazy personality?"

Maya: *Nervous laughter* "We're not crazy... it's just a joke."

Alex: *Nervous laughter*

Ally: "You know damn well it's not a joke."

Kai: "I wish it was."

Kai: "Ugh! I can feel the crazy taking hold again!"

Kai: "I WON'T ALLOW IT! I JUST WON'T!"

*Crickets*

Alex: "Is he okay?"

Maya: "He'll be fiiine. Just don't visit too often, otherwise he might have another crazy- I mean normal outburst."

Lemon: "What the hell is a normal outburst?"

Kai: "Oh my god, I need a minute."

Alex: "Kai and I are really happy. I'd love for you all to visit someday."

Zayn: "All of us? You'd need a bus to transport us."

Kai: "I'm sick of this craziness in this family!"

Corbin: *Crying in the shower*

Kai: "Oh my god! I just saw Corbin's-

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM-
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Alex: "I'm actually pregnant, too!"

Maya: "You're pregnant?"

Maya: "That's wonderful news! I can't wait to be a grandma!"

Alex: "I can't wait to be a mom!"

Kai: "I can't wait to get the hell out of here."

Kai: "Wait... why can't I stop dancing?"

Kai: "Ugh, this is taking hold of me again too?!"

Alex: "Ooh, you guys like dancing? I love dancing!"
Maya: "We dance all the time!"

Kai: "Yeah, literally. All. The. Time."

Ally: "Ooh, I can feel the music in my soul!"

Alex: "Kai, be nice to your family."

Ally: "Yeah, Kai. Be nice."

Kai: "Shut up."
Ally: "Oh, snap."

Alex: "Okay, do you guys wanna stop dancing yet? It's been three hours."

Wade: "It's only been three hours?"

Kai: "Yeah, it's been three hours! Normal sims don't dance for this long!"

Ally: "Well we're not normal sims, are we?"

Maya: "Let's dance for 10 more hours!"

Zayn: "Only 10 more hours?! Make it 20!"

Alex: "Uh... maybe Kai was right. These sims are a bit... crazy."

Ally: "She finally figured it out."

The Parsons' are always gonna be cray cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment