Thursday, March 5, 2020

Chapter 109

Dylan: "These irresponsible breakfasts are getting old."

Ally: "I still love them, especially since I'm almost in my 3rd trimester."

Look who's here.

*Hug*

Dylan: "Hey, Wade! You ready to explore the hidden cave?"

Wade: "Uh... I guess so! I'll just follow your lead."

Dylan: "That's what you always do, anyway."

Wade: "Yep. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Dylan: "Let's go, then!"

Dylan and Wade have been wanting to explore these caves for a while now.

Dylan: "You coming in with me or what?"

Wade: "Uh... I'll let you go first."
Dylan: "Suit yourself."

Dylan: "Wow, it sure is dark in here."
Wade: "Be careful, Dyl!"

Dylan: "Hopefully I find something cool."

*10 minutes later*
Dylan: "Ugh! Okay, I'm back.""
Wade: "Are you okay?"

Dylan: "You'll never guess what I found inside the cave."

Wade: "What did you find?"

Dylan: "The mermadic kelp!"

Wade: "What?! You actually found it?!"

Dylan: "Yeah! I had to fight a huge fish for it, but I got it."

Wade: "Why didn't you just turn around?!"

Dylan: "Because we've wanted to be mermaids since we were kids, silly."

Dylan: "Here you go, now eat up."

Wade: "This looks strange."
Dylan: "Yeah, it looks a lot different than we thought it would."

Dylan: *Munch, munch*

Wade: "It's... salty... but sour."

Dylan: "Yeah, it tastes like crap."

Wade: "I'm feeling a sudden urge to get into water."

Dylan: "But I wanna go back into the cave."

Dylan: "Wanna race?"
Wade: "Bring it on!"

Dylan: "LOSER!"
Wade: "Hey! Wait up!"

Dylan: "You ready for this?"

Wade: "As ready as I'll ever be."

Dylan: "Here goes nothing."

This is the moment of truth. Will Dylan and Wade become mermaids?

Oh my gosh!

Wade: "We really have tails, huh?"

The mermadic kelp worked! Wade and Dylan have become mermaids!

Wade: "This is so cool!"
Dylan: "Our tails are so pretty!"

Dylan: "I can swim even faster now!"

I love Dylan's tail!

Wade: *Splash*
Dylan: "Seriously?!"

Dylan: "You're such a jerk!"

Dylan: *Splash*

Wade: "Woah!"

Wade: "Did you really have to do that, Dyl?"

Dylan: "Haha! Gotcha back!"

Dylan: "I have another trick up my sleeve."

Dylan: *Splash*

Dylan: "You just got super splashed!"

Wade: "Nice job stealing my idea!"

Wade: "Can you believe it?"

Dylan: "Believe what?"

Wade: "We're actually mermaids! We've been dreaming of this moment since we were kids and it's finally happening."

Dylan: "Yeah, thanks to me fighting that fish!"

Wade: "If you think about it, that fish is one of us too."

Dylan: "Yeah, we're fish freaks now."

Wade: "Only while we're in the water, though."

Dylan: "We're in the water all the time!"

Wade: "Yeah, we should probably get out now. We wouldn't wanna get wrinkly hands and toes-"

Dylan: "We can't get wrinkly toes anymore, dummy!"

Wade: *Splash*
Dylan: "Hahaha! Really?!"

Wade and Dylan swam back to the shore.

The Parsons' have adopted a new cat! Introducing Olive Parsons.

Olive: "I'm the prettiest pink one around here."

Dylan: "Excuse you?!"

Dana: "Can we have cake for lunch?"

Kai: "I don't know, ask your mom."

Sophia: "Mooom..."

Ally: "Aren't you guys sick of all the cake?! Have some grilled fruit."

Dylan decided to comb the beach for seashells.

Dylan: "All I'm finding is a bunch of trash. This is really sad, this is such a beautiful beach being destroyed by rubbish."

This is the heart of Sulani the Parsons' earned from the kava party.

Everyone: "Cake, cake, cake!"
Ally: "Enough! I gotta pee!"

Have you been the one leaving rainbow poops outside?

Olive: "What rainbow poops?"

These ones! What the heck?!

Looks like Maya is playing a very fun game.

Dylan: "Mom, you're on this game a lot."
Maya: "It's my little dollhouse! I can dress them up however I want, build their houses however I want and plan their lives however I want."

Maya: "I'll pick up the slack for Servo, he's been stressed lately."

What an angel.

Ally: "You won't see me picking up the slack for Servo."

What a Parsons.

What a beautiful Sulani sunset. They're always beautiful.

Dylan decided to grill everyone some hamburgers for dinner.

Dylan: "I wanna be a beach life queen."

Dylan: "Just don't blame me if anyone gets sick."

Dylan: "It's at their own risk for trusting my food."

Minnie & Mintie: "BORK, BORK, BORK!"
Pinkie: "Do these two ever stop?"

Dana: "I had cake for lunch, so I'm fine with grilled fruit for dinner."

Sienna: "These burgers had better be good, Dylan."

Dylan: "Of course they are! I'm a suntanned goddess, I can do anything."

Olive: "I'm not going to steal those burgers, I'm not taking any chances."

Ally: "I'll eat anything right now. I'm in my 3rd trimester."

Minnie is pregnant! Watermelon and Minnie will be welcoming puppies very soon!

Speaking of pregnancy...

Ally: "I'm in labor, but I gotta pee!"

Ally: "Why were you hogging the bathroom?!"
Corbin: "I'm sorry! Those burgers went right through me."

Ally: "This baby isn't going to wait any longer!"

Ally: "I gotta pee so bad!"

Corbin: "What if she pees on the floor?!"

Ally: "Hurry up, baby! I don't wanna pee on the floor!"

Ally: "Oh my god, she's beautiful!"

Ally: "You're so perfect little bb."

Ally: "Look how perfect she is!"

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Penelope Parsons!

Ally: "Are you hungry, P?"

Corbin: "Did we nickname her P because Ally needed to pee the whole time she was giving birth? Or because her name starts with P? That's for you to decide."

When did Corbin become the narrator? That's my job, sir!

Ally: "Wow, you're very hungry."

Ally: "And you're very beautiful!"

Ally: "Yes you are!"

Corbin: "Hey, little one."

Corbin: "You're so beautiful, just like your mommy."

Sienna: "Finally! A responsible breakfast!"

The first responsible breakfast in a long time.

Dylan: "I've gotta keep extra hydrated since becoming a mermaid."

Minnie is in labor! Being pregnant didn't stop her from jumping in puddles and getting dirty all the time. 🙄

Kai: "I can't wait to see the puppies!"

Minnie gave birth to 2 female puppies! Introducing Princess Parsons...

...and Rainbow Parsons!

They're so adorable!

Princess: "We know."

Rainbow: "Run, run, run!"

She's already just like Minnie.

Princess: "Why do I feel like I'm being watched?"

Blu: "Because you are. Don't go near my bowl."

Rainbow: "My tail's following me!"

Nooooo! Mintie's long life has come to an end.

Rest In Peace, Mintie Parsons. You were a lovely and crazy dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "I can see another old dog... you know what that means."

Don't take Pinkie!

Servo! Didn't I tell you countless times not to go on the waterslide?

Kai: "Why does the Grim have to take all our pets?!"

Kai: "It's not fair."

Mechanic: "Servo, why were you on the waterslide again?"

Servo: "I'm trying to escape from this crazy family."

Zayn: "These puppies are adorable."

Maya: "I love them so much!"

Dylan: "I'm getting better at cooking, I'm serious! I'll prove it!"
Kai: "Please don't."

Dylan: "Uh... something smells weird."

Dylan: "Oh my god!"
Kai: "Really, Dylan?!"

Kai: "Mom! What are you doing?! The fire is right there!"
Maya: "Well why don't you put it out, Kai?!"

Kai: "AHHHHH!"
Corbin: "Could you stop screaming in my ear?"

Good job, Dylan.

Dylan: "Shut up."

The fire is finally out.

Zayn: "Is my daughter really that dumb?"

Dylan: "Hey! I'm not dumb!"

Dylan: "Ooh! I got a text from Wade!"

Is that why the barbecue caught on fire? Because of your low attention span?

Dylan: "Maybe..."

Olive: "These people are nuts. I'm currently fearing for my safety."

Welcome to day 2 of the Parsons household.

Ally: "I'm tired of grilled fruit already. Time for some irresponsible meals again!"

Corbin: "Is that a potion?"
Ally: "Really?"

Corbin: "What else could it be, then?"

Ally: "It's mac and cheese, silly! Everyone knows you can make mac and cheese in a cauldron. It's not completely weird or random at all."

Princess: "Did I just hear mac and cheese?"

Rainbow: "Can I have some mac and cheese?"

Oh no! Pinkie passed away. Rest In Peace, Pinkie Parsons. You were a wonderful dog, and will be dearly missed.

Penelope aged up into a toddler! She's so adorable!

Penelope: "What are you looking at?"

It's bedtime, P.

Penelope: "But why can't I play instead?"

Penelope: "I don't wanna go to bed."

Princess: "Me either!"

Minnie: "Let's stay up all night!"

Zayn: "I never thought I'd appreciate grilled fruit this much."

Maya: "Good morning, Corbin! Do you like the grilled fruit I made?"

Corbin: "Yeah, it's delicious. Much better than having chocolate cake all day."

Servo looks happy this morning. That's rare.

Servo: "Because someone else cooked breakfast for once."

Dylan: "There's no grilled fruit left for me."

Penelope: "Can I have mac and cheese for breakfast?"

Zayn: "Outta my way! This laundry isn't gonna clean itself."

Penelope: "Uncle Zayn almost knocked me over with that bag of laundry!"

Dana: "I hid some cake in the refrigerator for breakfast."

Aren't you sick of cake for breakfast?!

Penelope: "I finally get to play now!"

Zayn: "Uh... I have no idea what to write about this plant. I'm just trying to keep dad's garden thriving."

It's the thought that counts.

Maya: "Nothing's gonna stop me from going on this waterslide."

Oh, I know.

Uh... what are you guys all sniffing?

Is there something going on that I don't know about? I'm convinced the Parsons' pets have a secret organisation going on behind my back.

Penelope: "I wonder what the pets are sniffing? I can't smell anything."

Penelope: "Is that a ladybug? It's so pretty!"

Ally: "P, are you ready for potty training?"

Ally: "Hey! Don't ignore mommy!"

P is not having it, she fully turned her back on Ally. 🤣

Ally, did you bribe P to get off the play area? She looks a bit too happy...

Ally: "Maybe..."

2 comments:

  1. I love that all the Parsons have different colour hair haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I didn't even realise how many hair color variations I had at once!

      Delete