Monday, March 9, 2020

Chapter 113

Tiara: "Alright, Dylan. This is it."

Tanya: "You're going swimming with us."

Dylan: "Uh... I-"

Lloyd: "What's your excuse now, Dylan?"

Tiara: "Let me guess, you don't feel well."

Dylan: "Why don't we just go hang out somewhere else?"

Tanya: "Where else is there to hang out? We're in Sulani, the ocean surrounds us everywhere."

Lloyd: "This is getting really old."

Tanya: "Just get in the water!"

Dylan: "What does it matter to you if I get in the water or not?!"

Tanya: "Because you do as I say or else you don't sit with us!"

Dylan: "Oh my god, calm down."

Tanya: "Don't tell me to calm down! Get in the water!"

Dylan: "Hey!"

Dylan: "What the hell are you doing?!"

Tanya: "That was just a warning! If you don't get in, I'll push you in. Now get in the water!"

Wade: "Hey! Get the hell away from her!"

Tanya: "What are you gonna do about it?!"

Wade: "You don't even wanna know. Now get the hell away from Dylan!"

Tanya: "You think I'm scared? I said what the hell are you gonna do about it?"

Wade: "I'll take you all so far out into the ocean that you'll never be found again."

Tanya: "Uh... okay, guys... let's go."

They all walked away as fast as possible."

Tanya: "I should have never bothered with these losers."

Dylan: "Wade..."

Dylan: "That was so brave! Thank you so much for saving me!"

Wade: "Of course, I'm just so happy you're safe."

Dylan: "If it wasn't for you, our secret would have been tarnished."

Wade: "Don't worry, I'll always protect our secret, but I'll always protect you even more."

*Kiss*

Wade, move your hand back up, young man.

Good.

Dylan: "I'm sorry for being so stupid, babe. I should have never trusted those sims."

Wade: "It's okay, I understand. You just wanted to fit in."

Dylan: "I've missed you so much."

Wade: "I've missed you too, it was hard not talking to you."

Wade: "But just know..."

Dylan: "Yeah?"

Wade: "I love you more than anything, chub."
Dylan: "I love you too."

Wade: "You're the best."
Dylan: "I know."

Dylan: "I'm aging up?"

Yes, ma'am.

Happy birthday, Dylan!

Dylan aged up into a young adult!

Generation 5 Heiress: Dylan Parsons

This generation will be a double heir! Who will be the other heir, you ask? Stay tuned to find out!

Happy birthday, Ally!

Happy birthday, Corbin!

Dylan has officially begun her career as a conservationist! Since it's the weekend, her first assignment is to research on the computer.

Servo: "Please, I beg you, stop making me clean all the time."

Ally: "Suck it up, Servo."

Are you going on the waterslide?

Corbin: "Mind your business."

Dylan: "Ew! I just touched a crab!"

Wade has officially moved into the Parsons household!

He loves fishing, he will soon be getting a job as a full time fisherman. He is working towards finishing his aspiration, 'Angling Ace'.

Zayn: "Minnie thinks she can sneak past me so she doesn't have to have a bath."

Minnie: "Busted."

Maya: "As long as I'm not the one bathing her."

Were you using the grill, Corbin?! You know the Parsons are banned from cooking!

Corbin: "A sim's gotta eat."

Wade found the rare "Fingers of Sulani" while fishing.

There's a lot of fish for Wade to catch today.

Wade: "I can't wait to keep these fish in my beautiful aquarium!"

Dana: "Dad made some nice forbidden hotdogs."

Brooke: "I want a hotdog!"

Dana: "Uh... I may or may not have eaten them all in two seconds flat."

Corbin: "See? They were worth risking another cooking fire."

Wade: "I'm having so much fun fishing!"

A bit too much fun if you ask me...

Wade: "This water is irresistible. I need to hydrate myself here."

Careful, Wade. A random townie might spot you.

Wade decided to use his mermadic 'aquatic lure' to lure some fish.

Hopefully he can lure some rare fish.

Looks like it might have.

Wade: "Alright, come to papa."

Townie: "Hey! Another fish?! This is the 5th one in one hour!"

Townie: "Look at me! I'm the best fisherman in Sulani!"

Aww, poor Wade.

Wade: "Uh... maybe the fish just don't like my bait..."

Don't worry, Wade. You'll catch some fish soon.

Corbin: "Dance, dance, dance!"

Someone decided to leave these nasty slices of chocolate cake on the dining table.

Ally: "Ugh, that smells horrible!"

Ally: "Where's Servo when you need him?!"

Maya: "I can't even sit near this disgustingness."

Penelope: "If no one wants the cakes, I'll eat them!"

Where are you wondering off to, Brooke?

Brooke: "Mind your business."

Wade caught a bunch of Fingers of Sulani. For some reason, the orange one is considered rare, but the other two are considered common. They all look the exact same!

Hopefully he catches some actual fish soon.

Sienna: "He already did! They're all in the bathtub!"

Wade has been fishing all day.

Wade: "Did I get another catch?"

Wade: *Sigh* "Nope."

Did you do this, P?

Penelope: "Yeah, deal with it."

She's a mini you.

Ally: "Damn right."

Zayn: "Who ate all my slices of cake?!"

They were all spoiled.

Zayn: "So? I'll eat cake no matter what. Cake is cake."

Why is this family so dumb sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment