Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Chapter 108

Zayn: "I'm tired of having irresponsible breakfasts."

Ally was having a really hard time after her parents passed.

She started to feel a void in her heart after all she's been through with her divorce, and now this has sent her over the edge. Corbin was on her mind a lot since the day they met.

Sienna: "I love these irresponsible breakfasts, dad."

Kai: "Uh... Sophia, where's my toothbrush?"

Sophia: "You mean the potty scrub brush?"

Corbin: "Hello?"
Ally: "Hey, Corbin! It's Ally, we met at the tiki bar."

Ally: "So, I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house today?"
Corbin: "Sure, text me your address and I'll be right over!"

Ally: "Sounds great! I'll see you soon!"
Corbin: "Alright, see you soon!"

Ally: "That was nerve wracking."

Not long after, Corbin turned up to the Parsons house.

Corbin: *Knock, knock*

Ally was so excited and nervous to see him.

Corbin: "Hey, Ally!"
Ally: "Hey, Corbin! It's great to see you!"

Ally: "You look so hot!"

Corbin: "Oh, gee, thanks! So do you!"

Ally: "I made sure to look good for you."

Corbin: "You did? You don't need to do that, you're a natural beauty."

Ally: "You'd better say that when I take all my makeup off."

Corbin: "Of course I will!"

Dylan: "Damn, get it, auntie Ally."

Ally: "Ayeee."

Corbin: "This family seems..."

Crazy? Insane? Completely off the rails? Yes, yes they are.

Corbin: "This was a strange idea to get in the hot tub during a heatwave."

Ally: "I wanted you to see my swimsuit."

Corbin: "You look amazing always."

Ally: "You like my huge brim hat too?"

Corbin: "Yeah, of course. So, what was that thing you wouldn't tell me the other day?"

Ally: "Oh, about my ex-husband who was always juiced up and at the bar?"

Corbin: "That's why you were hoping I wasn't a regular at the bar?"

Ally: "Yeah, I don't wanna deal with that again. I don't wanna be babysitting you 10 years down the track-"

Corbin: "Did you just say 10 years?"

Ally: "Well, yeah. Don't you picture yourself with me?"

Corbin: "Of course I do. You're unlike any girl I've ever met, Ally."

Ally: "That's what they all say."

Corbin: "I'd get into a hot tub during a heatwave any day with you."

Ally: "Even if I did this?"

Corbin: "Hahaha!"

Corbin: "I'm super ticklish!"

Ally: "You still wanna be in the hot tub with me after that?"
Corbin: "Yep, you're not getting rid of me that easily."

Corbin: *Yawn*

Corbin: "All this heat is making me tired."

Ally: "That was pretty smooth."

Corbin: "Oh, I know."

They're holding hands, I swear.

Ally: "I don't know if it's the heatwave, the hot tub, or you that's the most hot."
Corbin: "Oh, stop it, you."

Ally: "It's definitely you."

Corbin: "Oh, is that so?"

*Kiss*

Uh... why is Corbin getting on top?

Y'all are nasty!

Corbin: "Are you sure you wanna do this?"
Ally: "Do I look unsure?"

Ally: "Now, shut up."

Woohooing in the hot tub during a heatwave?

Corbin: "Woah!"

That's a lot of splashing.

And more splashing!

Ally: "Wow, that was fun!"

Corbin: "Yeah, it was!"

Corbin: "Now it's boiling."

Ally: "Yeah, you're right. Let's get out now."

I thought you weren't gonna give it up that easy, Ally.

Ally: "Shut up."

*Kiss*

Ally: "Thanks for such an amazing day, Corbin."

Corbin: "It was my pleasure. One thing before I go, though..."

Ally: "Yes?"

Corbin: "Ally Parsons..."

Corbin: "Will you be mine?"

Ally: "Oh my god, yes, of course!"

Corbin: "I'm so happy and excited!"
Ally: "Me too, babe!"

Corbin has officially moved into the Parsons household!

Good luck.

Corbin: "Good luck? Why do you say that?"

You're about to see why.

Corbin: "Ooh, cake!"

Corbin: "Thank you, strange cowplant!"

Corbin: "Woah!"

Corbin: "Huh?"

Corbin: "Did that thing just eat me?!"

Welcome to day 1 of the Parsons household.

Zayn: "When are these dogs not dirty?"

Corbin: "I can milk it? What is this stuff?"

Your emotional essence, silly.

Corbin: "Hey! Don't be greedy!"

Townie: "Lemme get some water from your bathroom sink."

Why do these random townies keep walking through the house?!

Corbin: "That weird robot thing is a good cook!"

The kids are home from school!

How was school, Dylan?

Dylan: "Boring as always!"

Dylan: "I got sent out of class again today."

Dylan: "That's what I get for trying to have fun."

It's Kava party time!

Corbin: "I'm so excited that I get to make the kava!"

Townie: "Thanks for letting me use your shower for 2 hours straight."

Kai: "Yeah, no problem! You clearly needed it more than me. I'm only covered in dirt from top to toe!"

Corbin: "Gather round and get the delicious kava!"

Wade: "We can't even have any kava."

Dylan: "We can if we sneak some."

Wade: "We can't do that, Dyl!"
Dylan: "Stop being such a wuss."

Maya: "Who is this guy?"
Corbin: "I'm Ally's boyfriend. Things moved fast, okay?!"

Wade: "I'll never get over how cool Servo is."

Servo: "Oh, shucks."
Dylan: "Hey! I'm cooler!"

Maya: "To this delicious kava!"

Zayn: "Aye, kava!"
Maya: "Kava!"

Corbin: "I GOTTA PEE!"

Zayn: "Haha, you can't have any."

Kai: "I'll just grab some when you're not looking, dad."

Dylan: "Now is the perfect opportunity! Let's sneak some kava!"

Wade: "Let's not break the rules."

Ally: "Did I just hear you trying to sneak some kava?"
Dylan: "Of course not, aunt Ally. I'm an angel!"

Wade: "Is this family just full of sneaks?"
Sophia: "Yes."

Wade: "I love it here! My mom would never let me have cake for dinner."

Townies: *Arguing*
Ally: "Who the hell are these sims?"

It wouldn't be a Parsons party without dancing.

Maya: "Babe! Hurry up! I gotta pee!"

Zayn: "Damn, that kava was good."

Ally: "Kava!"
Dylan: "Oh yeah! Kava party, kava party!"

Wade: "Kava, kava, kava!"

Servo: "I never get to have fun at these stupid parties, I'm always the one cleaning up after everyone."

Dylan: "I wonder if I can sneak some kava now."
Ally: "Nice try."

Dylan: "It was worth a shot."

Wade: *Wow, Dylan is such a great dancer, she looks so beautiful. What am I thinking? She always looks beautiful.*

Wade: "You're a great dancer, Dyl! I could barely keep up!"

Dylan: "Don't sweat it."

Dylan: "No one can keep up with me."

Wade: "You're right, I can barely keep up with your beauty, either."

Dylan: "What did you just say?"

Wade: "Uh... nothing."

Dylan: "Ugh! I gotta pee! I swear I didn't have any kava..."

Dylan: "This fruit salad is delicious, we should have this more often."

Clearly Dylan doesn't know the Parsons' dark past with fruit salad.

Wade: "Is Sophia okay?"

When you're tired but kava is life.

Oh gosh...

Ally is pregnant!

Ally: "I can't wait to tell Corbin!"

Ally: "Corbin, I have some big news."

Corbin: "Oh, what is it?"

Ally: "I'm pregnant!"

Corbin: "Yes! I can't wait to be a dad!"

Ally: "Looks like we had a bit too much fun in that hot tub."

Corbin: "You wanna do it again?"

Ally: "Nice try."

Kai: "I'm so tired."

Well maybe you should be in bed instead of on the waterslide at 12am.

Happy birthday, Sophia!

Sophia aged up into a child! Somehow her eye color changed.

Zayn is keeping Joey's garden healthy and thriving.

Gotta harvest the most important tree in the garden, the money tree. These trees have earned the Parsons' so much simoleons.

Maya: "You want some cowplant milk, babe?"

Ally was so excited that her and Corbin were going to have a baby soon.

Corbin: "Do you guys really always eat chocolate cake for breakfast or is that just a joke?"
Zayn: "Never underestimate anything around here, man."

Ally: "Corbin! Come massage my feet."

Corbin: "Again? That's the third time today."

Ally: "I'm carrying your child, babe, so rub my feet!"

Dylan: "Perfect time to sunbathe."

Hopefully Dylan gets a nice suntan.

She'd better not stay out here too long.

*2000 years later*

Dylan: "Did I get sunkissed?"

Dylan: "Hey! I got a really nice suntan!"

Dylan: "I'm a tanned goddess!"

Dylan: "Don't say anything, I already know I look amazing."

Ally: "Damn, Dyl! I'm so jealous of your amazing tan!"

Dylan: "These hotdogs are nasty!"
Kai: "They even smell horrible!"

Dana: "What are you guys talking about? I love them!"

Watermelon: "I'll have the hotdogs if they don't want them."

Another chaotic night in the Parsons household.

Dylan: "I wonder if I can find any seashells back here."

Dylan: "Ugh, I feel dizzy!"

Dylan: "Wait, is there a rash on my beautiful suntanned skin?!"

Dylan: "Was it from those nasty hotdogs?"

No comments:

Post a Comment