Saturday, March 21, 2020

Chapter 116

Maya: "I hope no one heard us in the shower."

Say what?

Ally: "Ugh, I'm starving! Where's the leftover Winterfest ham?!"

Sienna: "It's about to be in my belly."

Dylan: "Winterfest ham? Those are rookie numbers! I'm still eating Harvestfest turkey!"

Gross!

Zayn: "I wanted the Harvestfest turkey!"
Dylan: "It's delicious!"

Dylan is off to clean up the beach!

Dylan: "I'm the best conversationalist this island has ever seen."

Dylan... a townie might see your tail.

Time to clean up some trash.

Dylan: "Making Sulani a better place..."

Dylan: "One piece of trash at a time."

Dylan: "Alright, all better! Only two more pieces of trash to clean up."

I love her tail!

Uh... Dylan...

Nevermind, this townie is swimming with sunglasses on. They'll never see you.

Dylan: "Aha! I've found some more trash."

Dylan: "Trash? Not on my watch."

Dylan: "This is hard work."

Dylan: "Ugh! Some of the trash got stuck to my tail! Gross!"

Dylan: "I'll check the shore for some more trash. I think I've cleaned up plenty of trash in the ocean for today."

Dylan: "I may be a mermaid, but that won't stop me from using the jet ski every now and then."

Off to the shore!

Dylan: "What do we have here?"

Dylan: "Alright, let's clean this up."

Dylan: "Perfect! It feels so good cleaning up the island."

Dylan: "One day, there will be no more trash polluting this beautiful island."

Dylan: "Now, I'll go back home and do some research to improve my conservation knowledge."

Princess needed another bath after jumping in puddles all day and night.

Dylan: "Alright, let's do this."

Dylan: "I've already found a bunch of amazing websites regarding conservation."

Maya somehow found the 'Eyes of Sulani'. I put it next to the rare 'Fingers of Sulani'.

Maya: "Whatcha doin' there, Dyl? I've noticed the beaches have been a lot cleaner."

Dylan: "Thanks, mom! I'm actually researching how I can be more efficient in keeping the beaches clean."

After Dylan finished researching for her career, Dylan and Wade decided to head down to the beach.

*Kiss*

Dylan: "That was so romantic that it made me go cross-eyed."

Dylan, stop that. Sims are going to suspect that you're crazy.

Wade: "Remember when we used to come here all the time when we were kids?"

Dylan: "Yeah, I do! We even met in that tiki bar just over there."

Wade: "Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Dylan: "Uh... why are you getting all emotional?"

Wade: "Because I have something to ask you. Dylan Parsons..."

Dylan: "Oh my god!"

Wade: "Will you marry me?"

Dylan: *Gasp*

Dylan: "Oh my god, Wade! Yes, of course!"

Dylan: "Wait... let me inspect this ring. It's beautiful!"

Wade: "Hahaha! I'm so happy you like it."

Dylan: "Like it? I love it!"

Wade: "You do?"
Dylan: "Yes! Can't you tell?"

*Kiss*

Wade: "Woah!"
Dylan: "But I love you more."

Wade: "I love you too, Dylan."

Wade: "I can't wait to marry you."

Dylan: "Get ready for some extravagant wedding planning."
Wade: "Oh gosh."

Dylan: "Are you struggling there, big guy?"
Wade: "Nope... not at all... can I put you down now?"

Dylan: "Ha! I'm stronger than you, I could carry you for hours!"

Wade: "Hahaha! I get it, okay?! I'm weak!"

Dylan and Wade decided to cloud watch.

Wade: "Remember when we cloud watched at this exact spot when we were kids?"

Dylan: "Yeah... time sure does fly."

Wade: "Yep... and now we're engaged. I always dreamed of marrying you, and now it's finally happening."
Dylan: "Me too."

Dylan: "Hey, that cloud kinda looks like an engagement ring!"
Wade: "Wow! It really does!"

Dylan: "And that one looks like your awesome curly hair!"
Wade: "Hahaha!"

Wade: "That cloud looks like our mermaid tails."

Dylan: "Kinda... it looks more like a regular fish."

Wade: "Hahaha, we kind of are fish, aren't we?"
Dylan: "Hahaha, I guess so. We have tails and scales."

They're so cute!

Dylan decided to play some chess on the beach to increase her logic skill.

It felt a bit lonely without P. Dylan decided to call her and invite her down to the beach.

Wade took this as the perfect opportunity to go fishing.

Dylan: "Hey, P! Thanks for coming down to the beach. Ready for some chess?"

Penelope: "Yeah... I guess so."

Dylan: "What's wrong?"

Penelope: "Some kids have been making fun of me at school because I want to be a marine biologist. They've been calling me a nerd and a fish freak. I don't know if I wanna be a marine biologist anymore."

Dylan: "Hey, stop that right now! Don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams! You're so passionate about the ocean and the sea life, so why let those horrible bullies get in the way? Once you graduate, you'll never see them again, but this career will always be your passion. Never let anyone stop you from living your dreams."

Penelope: "Hey, you're totally right!"

Penelope: "Thanks, Dylan! What was I thinking? I'll never let any bully stop me from being passionate about my dreams."

Dylan: "Glad I could help. Now let's play some chess, this will help increase your logic skill which will help you when you go off to university one day."

Wade went down to a small dock to fish.

There was a net which contained some beautiful fish.

Wade: "I can see some fish who would love the aquarium!"

Look at all these unique fish!

Wade: "I've hit the jackpot!"

We're gonna need more fish tanks.

Penelope: "Hey! I'm getting a little better at chess!"

Dylan: "A little? You're already better than me! You're so smart, P!"

Penelope: "You really think so?"

Dylan: "I know so! You've already beat me three times!"

Lemon: "I can't keep up with these other dogs. They're crazy!"

Don't worry, you'll be crazy soon too. Give it a few more days.

Maya: "I love me some grilled fruit!"
Zayn: "Me too."

Maya: "It's nice, sweet, and healthy!"

A rare gem dropped in the Parsons' backyard during the recent thunderstorms. Time to add it to 😎 The Collection 😎

Woohoo! The Parsons' holly bush has now evolved to perfect quality! Hopefully one day, all of the plants will be perfect quality.

Whiskers ran away again! At least he brought back a gift.

Zayn: "Gotta weed the money tree. It's our main source of income."

Ally: "Ah, Whiskers! I've missed you so much!"

Whiskers: "Where's the food?"
Ally: "There's plenty of food waiting for you."

Lemon: "How you doin'?" *Wink*

Ew! What the hell?!

Princess is definitely her mother's daughter. She loves napping in puddles.

Whiskers needed a long brush once he got home. He was filthy!

Happy birthday, Brooke!

Brooke aged up into a child!

Brooke: "Now I'm the coolest sim in this house."

Dana: "Excuse you?"

Who's pizza is this on the ground? Sophia? Dylan?

Dylan: "No comment."

Mac and cheese club!

Servo: "I wanna be in the mac and cheese club, but instead, I'm in the laundry club."

The gnomes are still worshipping the pomegranate tree.

Brooke: "They should worship me. I'm a queen."

Zayn: "She already has the Parsons' confidence."

Damn right.

The onion plants have evolved into perfect quality!

You look a bit too happy for someone who's cleaning up dog poop.

Wade is back at it again.

Wade: "I think I got a bite!"

Wade: "Hmm... I guess not."

Wade: "Wait! I found a treasure chest?!"

Well, well, well, what do we have here?

Look what Wade caught! Inside the treasure chest was another cowberry! Now the Parsons' can have a new cowplant. They'll still keep the old cowplant as a memorial. We shall call him "Cowplant 2.0".

Sienna: "Ugh, I had the worst day at school!"

Do you wanna talk about it?

Sienna: "NO! Just leave me alone!"

Penelope: "Thanks for reading to me, mommy. I know how much you hate reading."

Ally: "You're right, but I love you more than anything."

Ally: "Once upon a time, there was a magical unicorn..."

Ally: "She had a beautiful rainbow mane and tail."

Penelope: "She sounds so pretty!"

Ally: "Her name was Starlight."

Penelope: "Starlight? That's such a pretty name!"

Incoming!!!

Woah, that's a huge fish!

Wade: "This tiny thang? This is nothing compared to the other fish I catch."

Maya, are you okay?

Maya: "Yep... just my back... I'm not old or anything, though."

Zayn decided to plant the cowberry near the OG cowplant.

Dylan: "And that is why my conversationalist work is so important, dad."

Zayn: "That was a great three hour speech, Dyl."

What's wrong, Servo?

Servo: "Ugh, why did I say that?"

Servo: "I'm so embarrassed!"

Oh my gosh, you're so adorable when you're embarrassed!

Wade: "After a long day of fishing, I need some hydration."

As long as there's no townies around, go for your life.

Brooke: "Hahaha! I stole the bathroom for an hour straight!"
Penelope: "And I stole the other one!"

Dana: "Ugh, I gotta pee! Why does everyone keep hogging all the bathrooms?!"

Ally: "You'd better tell Zayn that if he hogs the bathroom I'm gonna kill him."

Zayn: "Say it to my face, Ally."

What's with those weird eyes?

Wade: "I'm the hottest sim Sulani has ever seen, that's what."

Ally: "I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest sim in Sulani."

Sophia: "Why is everyone so cocky?"

Dana: "Oh my god!"
Penelope: "This is none of my business."

Dana: "I just peed myself!"

Dana: "WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO KEEP HOGGING ALL THE BATHROOMS?!"

Wade: "I gotta get into the bathroom quick before I'm the next sim that pees them self."

Dylan: "I saw you coming out of the water, that was hot."

Wade: "Oh, you liked that? I was hoping you'd see me. Let's take this upstairs, shall we?"

Uh... aight, imma head out.

1 comment: