Friday, March 27, 2020

Chapter 118


Ally: "Corbin! Get outta the bathroom! I gotta pee!"

After being dormant all winter, the bees are now awake and buzzing again.

Servo: "Excuse me?"

Get excited, Servo! Hopefully they won't attack you every 5 minutes again.

There's lots of fish hanging about today. Wade will be excited when he gets home.

Dylan: "Don't encourage him. There's fish everywhere, even in the bathtub."

Zayn: "I don't see a problem. I love bathing with the fish."

Happy birthday, Sienna!

Sienna aged up into a young adult!

Sienna: "I'm about to get kicked out, aren't I?"

Yep, get out.

Ally: "Why are there fish everywhere? Even in the toilet!"
Dylan: "What?! I gotta pee!"

Penelope: "I know it was you who moved the fish from the bathtub into the toilet, Brooke."
Brooke: "Shut up."

Look who's home, the fish catcher himself.

Wade: "Yep, that's me."

How do you get all the Parsons' into one room?

With mac and cheese, of course!

Cashew: "My tail had better stop following me... or else."

Shelby: "She's just as crazy as dad."

Ally: "I had to get out of the garage. Everyone yelled at me for going back for seconds."

Dana: "Now I have to clean up the mac and cheese mess."

Zayn: "Did you really think no one would see you going back for thirds?"

Ally: "Tell anyone and I'll hurt your ugly ass."

Dylan: "Time to go make the beach a better place."

Go, Dylan!

With that beautiful tail.

Dylan: "I've already found some trash."

Dylan: "Let's get this all cleaned up, shall we?"

P finished her first potion!

It's a health potion. It will help sims with low hunger. Good job, P! This is amazing!

Penelope: "I only did it so that I can have all the mac and cheese."

Dylan has done a great job cleaning up the trash.

Onto the next.

Dylan: "There's so much trash to clean up today."

Dylan: "Why are sims so nasty?"

Sophia: "You're so adorable!"
Cashew: "I am aware."

Dylan: "It's looking very clean around here. Looks like my work here is done for the day."

Cashew: "How you doin'?" *Wink*

Dana: "She's just like Lemon."

Dylan: "Oh dooolphin!!!"

Dylan has summoned a dolphin with her mermaid powers.

Dylan: "Hi there, dolphin! You're so adorable!"

Dolphin: "I know, right?!"

Dolphin: *Splash*
Dylan: "Hahaha! Hey!"

Dylan: "Hey, where did it go?"

Dylan: "It really just swam away?"

Dylan: "Oh, there you are."

Dolphin: "I was gonna swim away, but I forgot to ask... do you got food?"

Dylan: "Do you got tricks?"

Dolphin: "Food for tricks? Sure!"

Dolphin: *Splash*

Dolphin: "Hey, you actually seem nice!"

Dylan: "You're so adorable!"

Dylan: "Hey, why don't I name you Aqua?"

Aqua: "I love that name!"

Dylan: "You do? Great!"

*Kiss*

Dylan: "I think I've just made a new BFF! Oh, and before I forget..."

Dylan: "Here's that food you were asking for!"

Aqua: "Oh, thank you, thank you!"

Dylan: "Anything for my new BFF!"

Aqua: "I have to get going now, but please come back soon. I wanna see you again!"

Dylan: "I definitely will, I can't wait to see you again soon!"

What an adorable new friendship!

Dylan: "I guess I should get home now, too."

A mermaid on a jet ski.

Dylan: "My tail got tired, okay?!"

The snapdragon plant has evolved to perfect quality!

Penelope: "Daddy, look at me! I'm aunt Maya, and I fall asleep everywhere!"

Corbin: "Hahaha, P, that's not nice!"

Maya: "Zzz..."

Which potion are you making this time, P?

Penelope: "A potion which will help aunt Maya stay awake longer than 3 hours. She's old."

Sophia: "Selfie time!"
Dana: "Again?"

Mac and cheese selfie.

This volcano is scary and beautiful at the same time.

Whiskers: *This weird robot thing has been talking to me for 20 minutes straight.*

Servo: "And that's our escape plan from this crazy family. Kapeesh?"

Zayn: "Maya has been hogging the bathroom for an hour! I gotta pee!"

Just use one of the other 20 bathrooms.

The crazy kicked in for Wade pretty fast.

Wade: "Crazy? I'm not crazy!"

Wade: "I gotta get in the hot tub so that I can try this honey."

Since when do you need to be in a hot tub to eat honey?

Wade: "It looks so nice."

Wade: "It's so smooth."

Wade: "I wonder if it's as sweet as it looks."

You'd better enjoy that honey. Servo was attacked 9,285,376 times before he could collect it.

Wade: "It's delicious!"

So delicious that you dropped it in the hot tub?!

Wade: "That was on purpose. Now I can bathe in sweet smooth honey."

Wade has officially lost his mind.

Maya: "I had a dream that someone was making fun of me for sleeping all the time, so they made me a potion to make me less sleepy. Isn't that crazy?"

Corbin: "Uh... yeah... so crazy..."

Penelope: "Yep. So crazy. Isn't this grilled fruit delicious?"

Dylan: "There's no more grilled fruit for me?"

Dylan: "Looks like this is the perfect time to try this honey that Wade keeps going on about."

Dylan: "Wow, it's so smooth."

Hopefully you like it.

Dylan: "Like it? I love it! Now I know why Wade keeps bathing in this stuff."

Dylan: "P, was it you who made the potion that Wade drank the other day? He's been acting extra strange ever since."

Penelope: "No! Mind your business! LET ME MAKE MY POTIONS IN PEACE!"

Brooke: "Oh, snap."

Ally: "Penelope Parsons! That's enough! No more tricking the family into drinking your potions!"

Another day of conservation work for Dylan. Today she explored the caves.

Dylan: "Hopefully I find something good this time."

Happy birthday, Watermelon!

Watermelon aged up into an elder!

What did you find, Dylan?

Dylan: "Nothing, but I did carve my name on an old rock."

Dylan: "Ever since mom has more energy, she's always hogging the computer."

Wade has reached level 3 of his part-time fisherman career! This is the final level for part-time careers. Yay, Wade!

Wade: "Don't be surprised. I'm the best fisherman in town."

Dylan is researching conservation for her career again.

Dylan: "I tried some of that honey you're obsessed with. It's absolutely amazing!"

Wade: "Isn't it the best? I've been stealing it from Servo every time he's not looking."

Dylan decided to go up to the top of the volcano and clean up some more.

Dylan: "Might as well dig for some treasure while I'm at it."

Dylan: "Even the volcano needs a little clean up."

There's a lot of smouldering spots up here.

Dylan: "It's kinda beautiful up here. But, that volcano is looking a little scary."

A little? It's terrifying!

Oh no! Servo is malfunctioning again.

He's always going near the water when he's not supposed to.

Ally: "I think he's doing it on purpose to escape from us."

Mechanic: "You gonna share some of that honey cake?"

Dylan: "You gonna go and repair my robot?"

Mechanic: "Again, Servo?"
Servo: "Shut up."

Ally's still got it.

Ally: "I'll always have it, I'm the best alchemist there is!"

Wade, why are you face-planting into the sand underwater? He's definitely lost his mind.

Servo: "Why did you ruin my escape plan?!"

Zayn: "Really? This is all you can make now, mac and cheese? What happened to your old potions?"

Ally: "At least I'm not the one who forgot all of their spells once we moved, dumb ass."

Servo: *Whispering* "I told you to stick to the escape plan!"
Whiskers: "This robot is nuts."

I can't get over how pretty this rainbow fish is!

I'm so happy that Wade caught it.

Whiskers: "Will you stop telling me to breed with this cat? She's crazy!"

Olive: "I'm crazy?! You're the crazy one!"

JUST MAKE SOME KITTENS TO KEEP THE LINEAGE GOING, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!

Wade: "Rain, hail or shine, I'll still be fishing."

Dylan: "Rain, hail or shine, I'll still be cleaning Sulani."

Looks like Dana is following in her mom's footsteps.

Dana: "This cauldron is harder to use than it looks. How does my mom do this?"

Zayn: "Luckily I got the last plate of mac and cheese from the refrigerator. This mac and cheese Dana is making smells burnt already."

Dylan: "Do you have a moment to talk about my conservation work?"

Corbin: "Uh... sure..."
Sophia: "Again? Really?"

Dylan: "It's a bit too cloudy out here today."

Dylan decided to use her mermaid powers to clear the skies.

What happened to that "rain, hail or shine" speech?

Back at it again.

Dylan: "Let's clean this up..."

Dylan: "For all of the fish on the island, and for Aqua."

Dylan: "Eugh! That piece of trash was disgusting!"

There was more trash to clean up on the sand, too.

Dylan: "Not only do I keep the waters clean, but the shores too!"

Dylan: "I'm not just a crazy sim! I'm also a hard working sim!"

True dat.

Princess: "Someone fill my food bowl!"

It fills itself automatically!

Wade swam over to the mini island to fish again.

Speaking of swimming...

Dylan swam around to find some more trash.

Dylan: "Really? There's so much trash today."

Dylan: "It's so nasty."

After Dylan finished work for the day, she decided to comb the beach for some seashells. She has a few treasure maps in her inventory, hopefully she finds something good.

Zayn: "Has P been forcing you to drink potions, too?"

Maya: "Yeah."

Maya: "I've been feeling all kinds of strange ever since I drank them. Even more crazy than I usually feel."

Servo: "You're such a nice kitty, Whiskers."

Ally: "Why is Servo being so nice..."

Servo: *Whispering* "Now listen, you'd better breed with Olive... or else I'll turn off your automatic food bowl."
Whiskers: "You wouldn't dare..."

Cashew: "He would dare!"

Whiskers: "Oh, would you look at that. I suddenly want to breed with Olive."

Servo: "That's the spirit! Now, go do the deed."

Olive: "It smells like flowers out here. I love spring!"

Whiskers: "I don't wanna do this. I hate Olive."

Olive: "Get away from me! I hate you!"

Whiskers: "I hate you more!"

COME ON!

Dana: "I'm home from school. Time to finish this horrible mac and cheese."

Wow, the hamper has butterflies and sparkles surrounding it.

Ally: "There must be something good in here."

Ally: "Gimme the loot."

Did you find anything?

Ally: "There was only 16 simoleons in there! I touched everyone's dirty clothes for nothing!"

Corbin: "Eugh! This mac and cheese is horrible!"

Brooke: "Is it just me or is this mac and cheese disgusting?"
Ally: "It's horrendous."

Lemon: "Why is my tail always following me?!"

Wade: "Eugh! What is this?! This isn't the mac and cheese I know and love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment