Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Chapter 117

Servo: "This is disgusting!"

Oop! Looks like the cowberry has sprouted into a calfplant!

Watermelon: "You ready to wake these sims up?"

Lemon: "Let's do it."

Watermelon: "That'll do it. We barked as loud as we could for 10 whole minutes."
Lemon: "Their sleep is most definitely disturbed. Mission accomplished!"

Whiskers: "What if these sims actually become smart enough to plan revenge on us for waking them up? Oh, who am I kidding? They're all dumb."

Princess is pregnant! Princess and Lemon will be expecting puppies very soon.

It's New Years Eve time! 🎉🥳

The Parsons are very happy this morning.

They get to eat their favorite, breakfast scramble.

Sienna: "Just pretend you guys can't hear Brooke."
Zayn: "Pretend? I can barely hear anything in my old age. I used to have the best hearing of all!"

Brooke: "Hellooo? I said, are you gonna share your breakfast scramble? I already ate two plates, but I want more!"

Nothing to see here...

Wade is fishing in his green speedos again.

Ally: "Guess who got the last plate of breakfast scramble?!"

Aww, this is too cute!

Wade: "There's always so many fish to catch in this spot."

Wade: "I'm a genius. I found the best fishing spot in Sulani."

Maya: *Blows horn* "Who's waking who now?!"

Dana: "Sweet revenge! This is for all the times the pets have woken us up."

Ally: "Why not add some confetti too while we're at it?"

Ally: "And that's how you get revenge."

Ally: "You add confetti! Kill them with kindness."

Maya: "I like your thinking, Ally."

Ally: "I don't blame you, I am the smartest sim in this family, after all. Did I also mention that I'm the most beautiful and the most talented?"

Reel 'em in, Wade!

Wade: "This fish is heavy!"

Incoming!

Wade: "A swordfish? Perfect. Just what I've been fishing for."

Maya: "That fish will look great in the aquarium!"

You've been on the water slide 50 times! Are you the new water slide addict?

Brooke: "Maybe."

Penelope is following in her mom's footsteps, but in her own way!

She has begun creating potions, but scientifically.

Whatcha making there, P?

Penelope: "A potion which will disturb other sims' lives!"

Penelope: "What else can make another sim question their own sanity?"

Uh oh. She's definitely her mother's daughter.

Princess is in labor! And what does she do? Drink out of the toilet.

Penelope: "This ingredient should cause a chemical reactio-"

Penelope: "Woah!"

That's a lot of smoke, P.

Penelope: "The potion is coming along perfectly!"

Penelope: "I wonder what this microorganism will look like under a microscope."

Penelope: "Woah!"

Penelope: "It looks so cool. Hey, maybe I can craft a health potion instead. This will help me to help animals in the future and discover more species."

Thank goodness, I guess she's not like Ally after all.

Come on, Princess! You can do it!

Looks like she'll be giving birth on the balcony.

Princess gave birth to two female puppies! 💖 Introducing Cashew Parsons...

And Shelby Parsons. They're so adorable! They both have heterochromia.

Sophia: "Whatcha makin' there, P?"

Penelope: "None of your business!"

Corbin: "I think our daughter is making some evil potions downstairs."

Ally: "She is?! I'm so proud!"

Guess who got a promotion?

Dylan: "Me! Me! I did!"

Dylan is now level 4 in the conservationist career!

Sulani sunsets are one of the prettiest things ever.

Sienna: "You're both so cute!"

Cashew: "We know."

Shelby: "Don't gotta tell us twice."

Maya & Wade: "PRINCESS!"

Maya: "She just stole our food!"
Wade: "All of it!"

Princess: "And it was delicious."

Maya: "Looks like our revenge this morning backfired."
Wade: "Ya think?!"

Dylan: "Gotta level up my logic skill for work."

Zayn: "Is P the new Ally? I hear she tried to make a nausea potion and put it in Dana's lunch."

Corbin: "Oh god."

Dana: "What do you say we plan revenge on P and sabotage her next potion?"

Sophia: "Don't poke the bear."

Penelope: "Silly Dana thinks I can't hear her. She'd better watch out."

Why do y'all love sunbathing while fully clothed?

Dylan: "I don't sunbathe fully clothed. Am I the only normal one?"

You? Normal? Ha!

Lemon: "My tail is following me!"
Cashew: "That's none of my business."

Sienna! Put that drink down!

The Parsons' decided to travel down to San Myshuno for New Years Eve.

Since they moved to Sulani, I haven't seen them in their cold weather outfits at all. This feels so strange.

Sophia: "Kai just rejected our invite, he said he never wants to see our crazy asses again."

Ally: "A round of juice, please! The first of many! TURN UP!"

Corbin: "I'm scared."

Bartender: "Comin' right up! I'll give you my strongest."

Ally: "I like this bartender."

Uh oh, prepare for some ear bleeding.

Zayn: ♫ "I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road..." ♫
Maya: ♫ "I'm gonna riiide 'till I can't no more." ♫

Sophia: "Oh, god."
Dana: "Please help."

Dylan: "My ears can't handle this."

Penelope: "Why is this family so loud and embarrassing?"

Maya: ♫ "I been in the valley, you ain't been up off that porch, now..." ♫

Zayn: ♫ "Can't nobody tell me nooothin', you can't tell me nooothin'." ♫

Ally: "Yooou goooonna finishhh thaaat?"

Penelope: "Mommy sounds funny."

Brooke: "She sounds tired."

Maya: ♫ "Ridin' on a tractor, juice all in my bladder." ♫

Zayn: ♫ "Cheated on my baby, you can go and ask her... ♫ oh wait..."

Dana: "Yep, we know you cheated on her."

Sophia: "This just got awkward."

Maya: "Uh... ♫ Can't nobody tell me nooothin', you can't tell me nooothin'." ♫

Zayn: ♫ "YEEEAH, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road..." ♫

Maya: ♫ "I'm gonna..." ♫

Maya: ♫ "Riiide 'till I can't no more." ♫

Zayn: "Let's never sing that again."

Ally: "Dooon't touch these drinksss, they're aaall for me."

Corbin: "Everyone, quick! Grab your drinks before Ally drinks them all!"

Wade: "TURN UP!"

Ally: "Okaaay, if you say 'turn up', you can haaave a driiink."

Dylan: "TURN UP!"

Zayn: "TURN UP!"

Maya: "Turn down for what."

We got a savage here.

Zayn: "This juice is weak."

Don't make that same mistake like you did last time.

Sienna: "I want some juice."

Dylan: "Hooow muuuch juuuice diiid I haaaave?"

Oh gosh.

Corbin: "Do not let my wife have any more drinks, y'all will regret it."

Sienna: "I'm getting flashbacks to the last time she had juice."

Penelope: "Mommy is crazy."

Ally: "Meee craazy? Am I craaazy baaartender?"

Bartender: "No, not at all. Have another round of juice."

Sienna: "What did she just say?! Another round?! She's already had 12 glasses!"

Ally: "Nuuumbeeer 13, TURN UP!"

Dylan: "I want another glass."

NO!

Brooke: "Let's distract everyone from drinking juice with some New Year's confetti!"

Dylan: "You wanna sing some karaoke?"

Wade: "Yeah! I've been waiting all night, everyone keeps hogging the karaoke machine."

Ally: "Outtaaa my waaay looosers, it's myyyy tuuurn to karaoooke."

Ally: "Geeet reeeady fooor theee beeest perfooormance youuu've eeever heeeard."

Sophia: "Should we run?"
Corbin: "No, we have to supervise her. We wouldn't want her going near a townie like this. She might start a fight."

Ally: "Ohhh my god, I looove thiiis sooong!"

Ally: ♫ "Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want..." ♫

Ally: ♫ "So tell me what you want, what you really, really want..." ♫

Ally: ♫ "I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want, so tell me what you want, what you really, really want..." ♫

Ally: ♫ "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna..." ♫

Ally: ♫ "I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANNA ZIGAZIG, AH!" ♫

Ally: ♫ "If you want my future, forget my past..." ♫

Corbin: "My ears..."
Sophia: "Mine are bleeding."

Ally: ♫ "If you wanna get with me, better make it fast..." ♫

Sophia: "Can we please leave?"
Corbin: "Sure, if you want her to attack a random townie again. Just grin and bear."

Ally: ♫ "Get your act together we could be just fine." ♫

Ally: ♫ "I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want..." ♫

Ally: ♫ "SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT!"

Ally: ♫ "I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah." ♫
Sophia: "I really, really, really wanna get outta here."

Ally: ♫ "If you wanna be my lover..." ♫

Ally: *Yawn* "Now I'm tired. It's not easy being a performer."

Brooke: "Can you hear mommy's awful singing voice?"

Penelope: "Yeah, she sounds like a donkey!"

Dylan: "Which song shall we sing?"

Ally: "Wannabe!"

Sophia & Corbin: "NO!"

Dylan: ♫ "Heart beats fast, colors and promises..." ♫

Wade: ♫ "How to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall..." ♫

Dylan: ♫ "But watching you stand alone..." ♫

Wade: ♫ "All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "OOONE STEEEP CLOOOOOOOOOOOSERRRRR!" ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I have died everyday, waiting for you..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "Darling, don't be afraid" ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I have loved you for a thousand years..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I'll love you for a thousand more." ♫

Dylan: ♫ "And all along I believed, I would find you..." ♫

Wade: ♫ "Time has brought your heart to me..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I have loved you for a thousand years..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I'll love you for a thousand more." ♫

Corbin: "Zzz..."

Ally: "Thisss isss beeeautifulll..."

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "And all along I believed..."

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I would find you..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "Time has brought your heart to me..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I have loved you for a thousand years..." ♫

Dylan & Wade: ♫ "I'll love you for a thousand more." ♫

Time for the New Year's countdown!

Ally: "Hahahahaha... thiiisss Newww Yeeears TV isss pricelesss."

Penelope: "Look at that dancing panda!"

Sophia: "I'm cooler than that dancing panda!"

Dylan: "Ugh, I think that juice is coming back up."

Dylan: "And I'm so tired, it's way past my bedtime."

Zayn: "Mine too. I need a nap."

Happy New Year!

Kisses all around!

Wade: "Woo! Happy New Year!"

Dylan: "Happy New Year! TURN UP!"

*Kiss*

Maya: "I love you, babe. Happy New Year."

Zayn: "I love you more. Happy New Year."

No comments:

Post a Comment