Thursday, August 27, 2020

Chapter 201

Brynlee: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I doubt you're thinking what I'm thinking. I'm thinking it's time to hit the gym!

Isaac headed down to the Burners & Builders gym in Oasis Springs!

You ready to get your workout on, Isaac?

Isaac: "Not yet, I need to do this first..."

Isaac: *Gulp*

Isaac: "Alright, now I'm ready!"

Oasis Springs is also where The Parsons Restaurant is located! One of the Parsons will definitely be checking up on it today.

Isaac: "Let's gain some muscles."

That's the spirit!

Isaac: "Ugh, do I have to workout next to this guy? His eyebrows and his hair totally clash."

Trainer: "That's not nice."

Isaac: "It's throwing off my workout vibes."

Why does it even matter?!

Brynlee also decided to come down to the gym.

Brynlee: "Oh my gosh, I can smell the sweat from the gym all the way from here."

Brynlee: "Time to get my workout on!"

In your cold weather wear? Why the heck are you wearing that in the hot area of Oasis Springs?!

Brynlee: "Doesn't my husband look so adorable when he's working out?"

Isaac: "I'm not adorable, I'm in the zone."

Oh, snap! Looks like two townies have gotten into a fight!

Brynlee: "Remind me why I came here again?"

Brynlee: "Oh yeah, to knit. You really thought I was gonna workout? HA!"

Who the heck comes to the gym to knit?

Servo: "Did someone say 'gym'? I've been waiting for the opportunity to increase my athletic skill for so long!"

Servo: "I'm gonna outrun you, just saying."

Isaac: "Is that so?"

Servo: "Yep! In case you haven't noticed, I'm an expert at everything."

Isaac: "You may be an expert at dog training, but the athletic skill is a whole other ball game... literally."

Brynlee: "I've got my simoleons on my husband!"

Isaac: "Seriously? What kind of trainer are you? You let a robot outrun me!"

Trainer: "You're blaming me? That robot is a machine... literally!"

Servo: "See? Even the townie with clashing hair and eyebrows knows I'm the best at everything."

Isaac: "This is far from over."

Brynlee: "I smell an athletic skill rivalry brewing."

Elijah: "Enough of the gym rivalries. It's all about me now, right?"

Brynlee: "It's still a little bit about me."

Brynlee: "Why did I come down to the maker space, you ask? To knit, of course!"

Elijah: "I came here to recycle!"

Elijah: "Say goodbye to one of our lamps from the old crate house."

Elijah: "This thing is bigger than I thought!"

Elijah: "Why, hello there, lamp."

This is what's left of the poor lamp.

Brynlee travelled down to The Parsons Restaurant!

Brynlee: "How many places am I going to travel to today?"

Brynlee: "It's starting to hurt my back!"

Brynlee: "Ooh, this place is really thriving!"

Ignore the obnoxious EA lighting.

Host: "You've reached The Parsons Restaurant, home of the craziest food in town."

Ooh, here come some customers!

Excuse me, ma'am, did you just swipe the table?!

Townie: "I did. What you gonna do about it?"

Brynlee: "Welcome to The Parsons Restaurant! Are you enjoying your food so far?"

Critic: "Uh... it hasn't even arrived yet."

Oh my gosh, we have a critic here! Brynlee needs to stop acting stupid ASAP.

Brynlee: "Right... I knew that already... hehehe..."

Critic: "Note down, "clueless owner"."

Brynlee: "Clueless owner? Is he talking about me?"

It appears Deven's stupidity genes are seeping in at the wrong time.

Brynlee: "Uh... why don't I comp your meal?"

Critic: "Really? You would do that?"

Brynlee: "Of course, tonight's meal is on the house."

Critic: "I appreciate that."

Thank goodness, Brynlee managed to save her butt! Now, let's hope everyone can continue to impress the critic.

He's ordering his meal, I really hope he likes it!

A lot of customers are arriving at the restaurant tonight. Can the staff impress them all?

Waitress: "Voila! Your meal, sir. Enjoy."

Critic: "Why, thank you!"

Critic: *Gulp*

*Gulp* I hope he likes everything!

Brynlee: "We've added one special ingredient to your meal. There's some secret cinnamon in the middle of the croissant."

Brynlee: "The chef baked it to perfection just for you."

Critic: "The cinnamon adds so much flavor to the croissant, it tastes amazing!"

AH! HE LIKES IT!

Oh, come on! Townies keep swiping the counters!

Woah, the critic kicked someone's butt! I wonder what happened.

Townie: "What kind of critic is this?! He just kicked my husband's butt!"

Brynlee: "He's the best critic in town, he can do no wrong. Even if he swiped every object in this place, he still can do no wrong, as long as he gives us a good review."

Brynlee: "Good news, I'm giving you a promotion! Not to be confused with a raise, of course."

Chef: "Doesn't that mean I'll just be working harder for the same amount of money?"

Brynlee: "I mean, when you say it like that, it sounds bad. Look on the bright side, you got a promotion!"

How many townies are going to get into fights?!

Townie: "I just want to enjoy my meal, I'm starving!"

Brynlee: "The townies are fighting again?"

Brynlee: "Ooh... that's gotta hurt."

Break it up, you two!

Brynlee: "Uh... I'm so sorry, sir, this'll never happen again!"

Townie: "It's happened twice already!"

Despite all of the craziness and fighting and the Dine Out glitches, the customers all got to finish their meals. The critic left The Parsons Restaurant a 4 star review, so the Parsons star rating has increased to 3.5! Hooray! His review read: "The cheerful staff went the extra mile to make my meal perfect. I recommend putting your trust in the Chef and ordering the Chef's Choice. Dine here to experience what quality service should be."
Wow! What a great review!

Oop, looks like it's been a long day for Brynlee.

I think it's time to head home.

Brynlee: "You think?!"

Servo: "You like my guitar skills, Nova?"

Nova: *Howl* "I love them!"

Just a robot, his dog and his freezer bunny guitar.

Brynlee: "Today's a great day. I have two buyers on Plopsy! Time to ship their orders."

Brynlee: "Why won't this huge knitted octopus fit in the mailbox?!"

Brynlee: "Alright, it's been shipped!"

Brynlee: "Oof, it looks like the Plopsy order isn't the only thing on it's way!"

Brynlee: "Where the heck is Isaac?"

Isaac: "Ah, such a peaceful day to go for a nice jog. Nothing can possibly disturb this peace."

Brynlee: "Ugh, this hurts!"

Isaac: "My wife is in labor?!"

Isaac: "WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!"

Brynlee: "Oh, I don't know, probably because you were out jogging!"

Good luck, Brynnie!

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Emmitt Parsons!

Brynlee: "Are you hungry, little one?"

Brynlee: "Here you go."

Isaac: "Now I can get back to jogging."

Brynlee: "Aww, look at you."

Brynlee: "Even with the EA default skin, you're still the cutest baby ever!"

Emmitt is wearing a knitted outfit that Brynlee knitted for him! It's so adorable!

Brynlee: "I'm gonna knit 70 more outfits for Emmitt."

Elijah: "Ugh, go away, you're gonna judge me."

I'm not...

Elijah: "That's what you said last time, you dingus."

Do it, do it, do it!

Elijah: "This is a very complex design, okay? It takes years-"

ANOTHER SMOG VACUUM?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gage: "This tablet is better than the electronic drafting tablet, you can do waaaay more with this thing!"

Elijah: "My boss had better like these blueprints."
Gage: "Hi."

Elijah: "You think my boss will be happy that I'm drafting another smog vacuum?"

After all these sim years of you drafting the same thing? HA!

Isaac: "I think a universal smog vacuum sounds awesome!"

You clearly haven't been here long enough.

Elijah: "I have a new favorite family member."

Who the heck drinks energy juice on a rocking chair?

Isaac: "This guy right here!"

Isaac: "That energy juice made me feel energised enough to go for another jog."

Apparently it also made you energised enough to randomly do push-ups in the middle of the sidewalk.

Nova: "THESE SIMS ARE NUTS!"

Servo is so good with babies and pets, isn't he the best?!

Brynlee: "I thought I was the best."

You are the best... at knitting.

Brynlee: "That's it?"

Wait, never mind. Servo can knit, too.

Elijah: "Here you go, my adorable grandson."

Woohoo! Elijah has finally been promoted to level 10 of the Green Technician career! I'm so proud of him!

The gang is back down at the gym. (And a random paparazzi.)

Brynlee is knitting, of course.

Servo: "Oh, I'd better slow down, here comes a slow poke."

Isaac: "Who are you calling a 'slow poke'?"

Servo: "You, of course. I'm in the zone!"

Isaac: "Alright, I'm all showered and ready to kick Servo's butt on the treadmill!"

Who the heck showers before working out?

Isaac: "Hey, girl. You like what you see?"

Brynlee: "I do, but it's for my eyes only. Why the heck are you wearing a towel around the gym?"

Isaac: *Gulp*

Isaac: "Now I'm really ready to kick Servo's butt!"

Uh... I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Isaac: "You're going down!"

Servo: "Actually, I'm going up... uphill, that is."

Servo: "Bet you can't do the same."
Isaac: "I can see some sweat dripping off your robot face... nervous? Or just tired? I don't get tired."

Brynlee: *Sigh* "Why are they so competitive?"

Servo: "I ran for 5 whole hours. Try and beat that."

Isaac: "You really think I can't beat that? HA!"

Isaac: "I'll beat that tomorrow."

Servo: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure you will."

Another townie brawl?! Why must this happen everywhere?!

Caitlyn: "I'm about to get kicked out, aren't I?"

Yes, yes you are.

Happy birthday, Caitlyn!

Caitlyn aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

It's Love Day time! 💌💘😘🥰

Oh my gosh, look at this little Grim Reaper toy that Brynlee knitted!

Oddly, IT'S SO CUTE!

Brynlee: "I never thought I'd say this, but the Grim Reaper is so adorable and tiny!"

Emmitt aged up into a toddler!

Brynlee: "Come to mommy, Emmitt! You can do it!"

Brynlee: "You did it! You're the fastest sim ever!"

Isaac: "Like father, like son."

Emmitt: "Grilled fruit?"

Servo is knocked out on the couch.

Brynlee is pregnant again!

Brynlee: "Did you hear that, babe? We're gonna have another crazy Parsons baby!"

Isaac: "Another one? How many crazy babies are we gonna have?"

Brynlee: "I want a whole football team!"

Isaac: "Oh... hooray..."

Happy birthday, Elijah!

Happy birthday, Gage!

Elijah aged up into an elder!

So did Gage! He seems very happy about that.

Gage: "I get to take naps all day now!"

Elijah: "You like my awesome beard?"

It kinda looks like Father Winter's beard!

Emmitt: "I like grilled fruit... a lot..."

A little too much, you've been eating the grilled fruit for hours.

It may be raining, but that won't stop Brynlee from shipping her Plopsy orders.

Brynlee: "What if this beanie gets wet?"

Emmitt: "My superhero toy is so cuddly."

I think Emmitt needs a bear to cuddle instead.

Elijah: "Are you excited for Love Day, babe?"

Gage: "Yeah, now we can make out all day!"

*Kiss*

Isaac: "It finally stopped raining, now I can jog again."

Brynlee: "A little rain didn't stop me from shipping my Plopsy orders."

Servo: "Prepare for my guitar skills to grace all of your ears again!"

Elijah: "Servella tried to spread some juicy gossip about me, time to get her back... hehehe..."

Elijah decided to prank Servella and send a prank break-up letter on Love Day. I always knew he was evil.

Elijah: "MWAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Elijah: "Hmm... bills."

Emmitt needed a bear, so Brynlee knitted him one!

Emmitt: "Mommy knitted a bear just for me?"

Emmitt: "This bear is gonna go on a mission to save the world!"

Seriously? I think you have your toys mixed up.

Gage: "Emmitt, bears don't save the world, superheroes do."

Emmitt: "Bears can save the world if you use your imagination, grandpa!"

Gage: "Yes, but-"

Emmitt: "I said what I said."

Gage: "He's already a savage?"

Would you expect anything less from a Parsons child?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Parsons Restaurant! :O It looks so nice.

    Brynlee's workout clothes are so cute! I love how all her outfits match her hair colour and her 'kawaii' style. And I enjoyed the showdown between Servo and Isaac. Servo is so confident that he'll win -- and he does! :D

    I enjoyed that blast from the past, reading about Paisley and Deven! My gosh, Evergreen Harbour was polluted. :P I now appreciate how hard Paisley worked to improve it!

    Klepto townies swiping the restaurant fixtures? As if playing this game isn't hard enough. XD And geez, the critic that Brynlee worked so hard to please beat up another patron! Hahaha, I'm glad that Brynlee stopped by the restaurant. This is good stuff! :D The 4-star review (congrats!) is just the icing on the cake, imo. ;)

    Welcome to the world, Emmitt!! :D Looks like he has his dad's skintone. I can't wait to see his hair colour! :D That knitted onesie is adorable; I love the colour combo and the stripes.

    More smog vacuums, lol! :D Though Elijah does have a point. Since he's been working on it for years, it's prolly the best, most complex smog vacuum ever!

    Ahhh, Servo feeding the baby! <3 Now I have seen all the cuteness.

    Congrats to Elijah for reaching level 10! :) Does this mean no more toilet fires? ;)

    Re-match at the gym! Whoa. Check out that incline. As usual, Servo's skill are mind-boggling and a bit scary. :O

    Happy birthday, Caitlyn! And good-bye! :)

    That *is* a cute Grim Reaper toy! He comes around so often, I guess he's lost his dark glamour. ;)

    Toddler Emmit has Brynlee (Gage's?) hair and eyes! He has such an adorable face. And ahhh, Brynlee knits him a teddy bear! She's making such good use of those knitting skills. :)

    Happy birthday to Elijah and Gage, too! I love Elijah's beard! :D Okay, I'm ready for them to be elders. They're grandfathers, now; they should look the part. :)

    Fantastic update! :) So much is happening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun building it! :D

      I'm happy you like Brynlee's outfits! I usually stick to a theme with all of the heirs, and her theme was definitely more of a "kawaii" theme. :) Servo and Isaac's rivalry is getting very heated!

      Paisley and Deven were my favorite Parsons couple ever, and I hate to pick favorites, but Paisley has to be my favorite Parsons heir ever! I miss them so much! :( I loved writing her story about improving Evergreen Harbor!

      The townies have been non-stop stealing and fighting since the Eco Lifestyle patch! xD It's driving me nuts! And thank you, yay! I'm happy the restaurant has finally reached 3.5 stars overall! I should check up on it more often. :D

      I was so excited to utilise the new onesies, they're so cute! Even though it broke my old baby custom content, it was worth it for the onesies!

      Hahahahaha, hopefully no more combusting toilets! That was a very annoying phase in the household. :P

      Servo continues to scare and impress us all! I just hope the Parsons don't push him over the edge one day, or that'd be scary!

      I wonder how Grim would react to seeing a tiny little knitted version of himself? :O

      Gage and Elijah aged up at the perfect time for sure! It would have been very strange if they looked that young considering they're both grandparents now! xD

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete