Sunday, August 2, 2020

Chapter 189

What a lovely, peaceful evening-

Paisley: "AHHH!"

Looks like I spoke too soon.

Elijah: "Is voting open yet?"

Yep, get your butt down to the community space!

I'm so excited! AJSXHSKFBS!

Elijah: "Now, let's see..."

Elijah: "Shall I vote for a maker space?"

Definitely!

Elijah: "Maker space it is."

Elijah: "Bam."

Elijah: "I can't wait to win the vote automatically because we rigged it by voting 50 times."

Elijah: "And I can't wait to make some awesome inventions here."

Gage: "Hey, Elijah!"
Elijah: "Well, well, well..."

Elijah: "Look what the cat dragged in."

Gage: "Are you voting for a gardening space?"

Elijah: "Excuse you?"

Gage: "Don't you think it would be fun to plant all kinds of flowers here?"

Elijah: "I mean, you can vote for whatever you want, my vote will win anyways because I rigged the votes."

Gage: "Hahahaha, you're so funny, Elijah! You were kidding... right?"

Elijah: "Sure."

Gage: "Anyways, I've been working out a little bit lately. You see these guns?"

Elijah: "They look great!"

Elijah: *Dang, why does he keep leading me on?*

Gage: "One day I'll hopefully have muscles like yours."

Elijah: "I have muscles?"

Gage: "Well, yeah, you're pretty toned and muscular. What's your secret?"

Elijah: "It's this thing called "Freeze Physique" in MC Command Centre."

Gage: "Hmm... never heard of it. Anyways, you're coming to the bar with me tonight, no questions asked. I'll see you there!"

Oh, okay then.

Elijah: "I guess I'm going to the bar again tonight."

Elijah: "And if he does what he did last time..."

Elijah: "Well... let's just say, these scraps will be his head."

You were an evil child, and you're an evil adult!

Elijah: *Yawn* "I'm pretty tired."

Elijah: "Hmm... these trash bags look pretty comfortable right now."

Elijah: "Guess I'll take a nap inside this dumpster."

Deven 2.0.

*One hour later*

Elijah: "That was the best nap I've ever had! I guess I'd better get home now, though."

Elijah: "What do you wanna bet my dad is knitting?"

One day of no craziness!

I win the bet! Y'all need to not be crazy for one whole day!

Pippa: "But, I'm in labor."

Oh, come on!

I didn't even know you were pregnant!

Pippa: "Surprise!"

Really?

Pippa gave birth to a female kitten! Introducing Emmie Parsons!

Deven: "Hooray for more kittens!"

Emmie: "I just wanna be peaceful and nap all day long."

Uh... are you sure you're a Parsons cat?

Deven: "Elijah told me I need to start knitting because he's planning on acting crazy tonight... whatever that means."

Elijah: "I'm gonna win the bet after all."

This doesn't count, I already won!

Pippa: "Why did you knock me down, mom?!"

Sprinkles: "You shouldn't be out having kittens with random cats! Your baby daddy's name is really 'Porkchop'? Seriously?! You could have chosen Mayor Whiskers, at least he's rich!"

Emmie: "I just want some peace around here."

So do I, Emmie... so do I...

Paisley: "Finally, I'm home from work! Now I can vote on the next neighborhood action plan!"

Paisley: "Hmm... let's see..."

Paisley: "There's some... interesting votes here."

Paisley: "Shall I vote for water conservation?"

Go for your life.

Paisley: "Water conservation it is!"

Paisley: "Boop."

Paisley: "Hey there, neighbor on the other side of the community board! If you didn't vote for water conservation, I'll knock your dome off!"

Summer: "Hehe... I'm in trouble..."

Paisley: "How many other townies can I threaten today?"

Emmie: "Psst! Act normal for once!"

It's falling on deaf ears, Emmie. I've been trying to tell them for years.

Elijah is back down at the bar in Port Promise!

Elijah: "Ah, aren't the suns rays so shiny down here?"

I wonder what'll take place this time...

Gage: "Hey there, Elijah!"
Elijah: "Sup."

Gage: "Uh... you're not still mad at me about last time, right?"

Elijah: "Who? Me? Of course not."

Elijah: "We're just friends."

Gage: "Yep, just friends taking things slow."

Elijah: "Sounds good. You wanna order juice?"

Gage: "You read my mind!"

Gage & Elijah: "Bartender!"

After some juice, Gage and Elijah hit the dance floor!

Are you gonna have better moves this time, Elijah?

Elijah: "Whaaat dooo yooou meeean? Myyy moooves weere greeeat laaast tiiime."

Aaand he's already juiced.

Gage: "Oh yeah, I can feeel the music in my soooul!"

Elijah: "Yooou waaaanna ooorder mooore juuiice?"

Gage: "More juice?!"

Gage: "But, aren't you already juiced enough?"

Elijah: "You're telling me you have a limit when it comes to juice?"

Elijah: "Fooor meee, the liiimit doooes not eeexist."

Gage: "Oh, is that so?"

Gage: "Apparently, the limit does not exist on your hotness either."

Elijah: "Aaare you tryyying to leeead me onnn like last tiiime?"

Gage: "Of cooourse nottt, yooou're theee hottest sim I've eeever seeen. I juuust waaannaa kisss yooou riiight nooow."

Elijah: "Well, gooo aheeead."

*Kiss*

Is Elijah setting himself up to get hurt again?

Elijah: "Thaaat waaaas as greeeat as laaast tiiime."

Gage: "Yeaah, yoou're a greeeat kisssser."

Elijah: "Sooo... whaaat doesss thiss maaake usss nowww?"

Gage: "We're juuust frieeends, reeemembeeerrr? We're taaaaking ittt slooow."

Elijah: "Aightttt. Anyyywaaays, I gottaaa peeee."

Elijah: "We're juuust frieeends? Alriight, cooolll... I'll showww himmm jussst frieeends."

Uh... Elijah, what do you mean by that?

Gage: "Elijaaah wooould loveee thisss sooong, hoopefully he cooomes back from theee baaathroom sooon."

*30 minutes later*

Gage: "I wonder wheeere Elijah is..."

Gage: "I'm gonnaaa gooo look for himmm."

Gage: "Elijaaaah?"

Oh, snap!

Gage: "Elijah, is that you?"

Gage: "It is you!"

Gage: "What the heck is he doing?!"

Things are about to get messy.

Gage: "Uh... excuse me, but he's-"

Elijah: "Totally single, right?"

Gage: "Really, Elijah?"

Gage: "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

Elijah: "What? We're just friends, right?"

Gage: "Oh my gosh, seriously?!"

Gage: "What part of 'taking it slow' do you not get?! It doesn't mean you can just go around making out with other sims!"

Elijah: "Blah, blah blah, who the heck has time for taking it slow? The sim lifespan is only 93 days."

Gage: "Seriously, Elijah?! This guy's old enough to be your dad!"
Eric: "I'm not old."

Elijah: "Who says you can tell me what to do?"

Elijah: "If I wanna make out with someone old enough to be my dad, that's my choice! We're just friends, remember?!"

Gage: "Woah!"

Gage: "When I said we're just friends, I didn't mean it like that!"

Elijah: "What else could that possibly mean?! You wanna have your cake and eat it too, just say it!"

Eric: "Welp, this is awkward."

Elijah: "I tried to have something more with you, but you turned me down every time and said we're only friends!"

Gage: "Friends who are taking it slow!"

Gage: "I never once said we're just casual friends!"

Elijah: "Well, sorry for not deciphering your hidden messages, I guess."

Gage: "You're just so impatient that you couldn't handle taking things slow, you had to go and make out with this guy just to spite me?!"

Elijah: "Yeah, I did, what are you gonna do about it?!"

Gage: "I mean... you look kinda hot when you're yelling, I guess we should make out."

Welp...

That went from one extreme to the other.

Eric: "Why?!"

Eric: "Why couldn't I keep making out with that guy?! He was a good kisser!"

Because he's in a bit of a situationship.

Gage: "You wanna take this to the dumpster outside?"

Elijah: "You read my mind."

Oh, come on!

Elijah: "You ready to get 'dirty'?"

Gage: "Hahahaha! You read my mind!"

Not the dumpster! Why is it always the dumpster?!

This is making me prefer when they use to go to the shower!

Elijah: "It's pretty comfy in here."

Gage: "Well, let me join you, then!"

*Kiss*

Gage: "Woah!"

I'll just wait here...

Aaand queue the feet.

Gage & Elijah: "Woah!"

Elijah: "So, are we still just friends?"

Gage: "Definitely not!"

Gage & Elijah: "Hahahahaha!"

Elijah: "Let me help you up, then."

Gage: "Thanks! Now I get to see your muscles at work!"

Elijah: "That was fun! Wait..."

Elijah: "You have something on your shoulder."

Elijah: "All gone!"

Gage: "Hehe... thanks."

Gage: "Dumpster woohoo is the best!"

Uh oh, back at home, Ralphie passed away! I'm gonna miss him!

Rest In Peace, Ralphie Parsons. You were a lovely adorable dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "These sims moved to 'Grims Quarry'? They must want me around or something."

Deven: *Gasp!* "There he is!"

Grim Reaper: "This guy really isn't used to me by now?"

Deven: "Please don't take our little Ralphie!"

After the death of Ralphie, we need some good news around here! Looks like we're about to get it...

Elijah: "Ugh, can it hurry up? I'm starving!"

Gage is pregnant! Generation 10 is on the way!

There was a lot of confusion the last time I did this, so I'll clear it up this time. Gage is a male sim, Elijah is also a male sim, but in my sims world, couples of the same gender can impregnate each other. Both Gage and Elijah are the parents of this baby. I hope that clears everything up!

Gage: "Babe, did you hear that? I'm pregnant!"

Elijah: "We have a crazy Parsons baby on the way?"

Elijah: "Haven't you heard how crazy Parsons babies are?"

Gage: "Come on, how bad can they be? This is so exciting!"

Elijah: "Haha! You're gonna have to deal with another crazy Parsons baby, creator!"

Zip it!

Gage: "I can't believe I'm carrying the 10th generation baby of this legacy."

I can't believe it either, I'm so excited!

Emmie: "10 generations? That's a lot!"

Ma'am, you're the 10th generation heiress of the cat legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment