Saturday, August 15, 2020

Chapter 196

Once again, Servo is dance, dance, dancing!

Monster: "Perfect time to take a nap in my napping spot."

Pippa: "You mean my napping spot?"

Servo has maxed out the dancing skill! I had no idea that it was only a 5 level skill.

Aww, at least Pippa is being kind to Nova.

Elijah: "Ugh, I'm starving!"

Brynlee: "Nothing better than eating in a rocking chair... other than knitting in a rocking chair."

Gage: "You know what's even better? Eating a vegetarian meal in a rocking chair."

Gage: "The vegetarian life is healthy and delicious!"

Brynlee: "I think I'll list a few more of my knitted items on Plopsy."

Caitlyn: "That eggs benedict was so yummy, I ate it in one second!"

Brynlee: "Hmm... what else can I list on Plopsy?"

Uh... guys?

Brynlee: "Seriously?"

Servo: "What the heck?! I was gone for two seconds, how did this happen?!"
Gage: "I don't know, okay?! I DON'T KNOW!"

Brynlee: "Maybe instead of arguing with each other, you can help me put out this fire!"

Brynlee and Servo are saving the day! And Gage is panicking.

This is all that's left of the beautiful yellow rug.

Brynlee: "What kind of faulty fireguard did you install?"
Servo: "I was too busy thinking about dancing while I was installing it."

Brynlee: "I'm a hero, I saved the day."

After maxing out he dancing skill, Servo has also decided to take up knitting just like Brynlee.

Servo: "I'll knit a cute little beanie."

Brynlee: "It's good to see I'm having an influence on Servo."

Brynlee: "After all, there's nothing better than knitting."

Brynlee: "I hope I get a buyer on Plopsy soon."

Servo: "What is this 'Plopsy' you speak of? I'll check it out."

Brynlee: "It still smells like smoke inside."

Brynlee: "I think I'll knit in the backyard for a little while."

Kacey: "Hey, Brynlee."

Kacey: "You're seriously knitting again? You do that all day at school."

Brynlee: "What can I say? It's fun!"

Brynlee: "You got a nose piercing?"

Kacey: "Yeah, my mom's probably gonna kill me."

Kacey: "You think I can stay here tonight? And the next night... and the next night."

Brynlee: "She's gonna find out eventually."

Kacey: "Yeah... I know. I dread that moment."

Brynlee: "Well, at least it's not a tattoo, so you can easily take it out."

Brynlee: "Did you see the items I listed on Plopsy?"

Kacey: "What the heck is Plopsy?"

Brynlee: "The marketplace app I told you about! You can sell your crafted items on there!"

Kacey: "That's so cool! Have you had any bids yet? At least one?"

Brynlee: *Sigh* "Nope, not yet."

Isaac: "Hey, you guys have a pool!"

Isaac: "Mind if I swim around in it just a little bit? I promise I won't be a bother."

Who are you?

*Splash*

Brynlee: "You really think it's a good idea to swim during the winter?"

Isaac: "You're right, it's freezing in here!"

Kacey: "I commend him for his perseverance!"

Isaac: "Ah..."

Brynlee: "Uh... excuse me?"

Brynlee: "You didn't exactly wait for an answer after you asked to swim in our pool."

Isaac: "Sorry, the water just looked so nice."

Brynlee: "Why couldn't you swim in your own pool?"

Isaac: "It's a long story."

Brynlee: "I'm all ears."

Kacey: "I wanna hear the story. What possible reason could someone have for barging into someone's backyard and swimming in their pool?"

Brynlee: "Hey, I got a buyer on Plopsy! I'll have to mail it later."

Isaac: "Alright, long story short..."

Isaac: "Our neighbors managed to suck all the water out of our pool. Isn't that so rude?"

Brynlee: "How the heck did that happen?"

Isaac: "They were trying out their Water Sucker 9000."

Brynlee: "And they decided to test it on your pool?"

Isaac: "Yeah! It's so annoying, where am I gonna practise swimming for my athletic skill now?"

Brynlee: "Well... you could use our pool for a while until you get your pool water back."

Isaac: "Really? You would let me do that?"

Isaac: "Can I bring my friends too?"

Brynlee: "By 'friends', do you happen to mean the football team, by any chance?"

Isaac: "Uh... never mind."

Isaac: "How did you know I played on the football team?"

Brynlee: "I've seen you at school! You're really good."

Brynlee: "I don't really like sports, but it's fun watching you guys play."

Isaac: "Gee, thanks."

Isaac: "So, we have a deal? I can use your swimming pool?"

Brynlee: "Just as long as you don't invite over any other guests, sure."

*Splash*

Isaac: "Oh, I'm Isaac, by the way." *Splash*

Brynlee: "Hey!"

Brynlee: "Well, I'm Brynlee..."

Brynlee: *Splash* "Nice to meet you!"

Isaac: "Hahaha, hey!"

Isaac: "You're stronger than I thought."

Brynlee: "Hehehe!"

Brynlee: "You really think so?"

Isaac: "Yeah, you're small but strong."

Brynlee: *Splash* "Gee, thanks!"

Kacey: "I can't believe you're being so confident right now! Usually, you'd never talk to anyone from our school."

Brynlee: "Thanks, Kacey!"

Brynlee: "I don't know why, but I feel like I can be so natural and be myself around him."

Isaac: "Really?"

Brynlee: "Oops... I forgot he was right behind me."

Brynlee: "Uh... yeah, I do. I'm usually pretty shy."

Isaac: "You don't ever have to be shy around me. Why don't you join me in here?"

Kacey: "Not only is she shy, she's also a complete goody-two-shoes who's afraid to break any rules whatsoever."

Brynlee: "I get it, okay?"

Brynlee: *Splash* "Oops, sorry!

Isaac: "Hahaha! What happened to 'being a goody-two-shoes who never breaks any rules'?"

Brynlee: "Since when was splashing you against any rules?"

Isaac: "Yeah you're right. Anyways, I really appreciate you letting me use your pool. It means a lot."

Brynlee: "Of course, you can use it any time."

Brynlee: "I hardly use it, anyways!"

Isaac: "So, this is the first time you've swam here? During winter?"

Brynlee: "You can't judge me, I'm swimming in here because of you!"

Isaac: "Really?"
Brynlee: "Yeah! I probably wouldn't have stepped foot near this thing. I usually knit all day."

Isaac: "You're into knitting?"

Brynlee: "Yeah, I've loved knitting since I was little. I've even started listing my items on Plopsy!"

Brynlee: "It's getting really cold in here, isn't it?"

Isaac: "Yeah, you're right. We should probably get out."

Brynlee: "That was fun!"
Isaac: "And cold!"

Kacey: "Brr... I'm freezing!"

Isaac: "I probably shouldn't have encouraged two sims who aren't athletes to get into the pool during winter."

Brynlee: "Ooh, it's so cold!"

Isaac: "Argh, it's freezing!"

Isaac: "Thanks again for letting me use your pool, goody-two-shoes!"

Brynlee: "No problem, Mr. Splash!"

Isaac: "Hey, you splashed me too!"

Brynlee: "Hahaha, you splashed me first!"

Kacey: "Could you guys stop? I'm feeling like a third wheel right now."

Isaac: "We should go for a swim again tomorrow."

Brynlee: "Tomorrow? What about once winter is over?"

Isaac: "Tomorrow is a school day, did you forget? Or were you planning on skipping school?"

Brynlee: *Gasp!* "I'd never skip school!"

Isaac: "You still forgot it was a school day."

Brynlee: "Okay, you got me there."

Kacey: "Never thought little miss goody-two-shoes would forget about school."

Brynlee: "We could hang out at school tomorrow, if you'd like?"

Isaac: "I'd love that."

Brynlee: "Hehe... me too."

Isaac: "Hey, wait, what's that over there?"

Brynlee: "Huh? Where?"

Isaac: "Boo!"
Brynlee: "AHHHH!!!"

Brynlee: "Isaac!"

Isaac: "That's what you get for splashing me a second time!"

Isaac: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Brynlee: "Ha-ha, okay, you got me."

Brynlee: "I'll see you tomorrow."

Isaac: "Can't wait. See you tomorrow."

Isaac: "Just don't try to get revenge on me."

Brynlee: "I can't promise that!"

Kacey: "Would you just leave, already? You've been saying goodbye for 20 minutes."

Isaac: "See you later, Kacey."
Kacey: "Mhmm..."

Isaac: "Oops, I stepped in dog poop."

Isaac: "I guess that's payback enough for the jump scare!"

See you later, Isaac!

Brynlee: "Hehe... he's so cute."

Well, well, well, look who's giddy!

Brynlee: "Wasn't he awesome?"

Kacey: "After he barged into your backyard and used your pool?"

Brynlee: "At least he was nice about it! I can't wait for him to use the pool again, to be honest!"

Kacey: "It looks like you have a crush, Brynlee!"

Brynlee: "Who? Me?"

Brynlee: "Hehehe... uh... never..."

Kacey: "I can tell when you're lying. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Brynlee: "See you later, Kacey!"

Kacey: "Can't wait!"

Brynlee couldn't stop thinking about Isaac, she definitely has a crush!

Brynlee: "He's so cute."

Brynlee: "I'll knit a sweater just for him."

Caitlyn: "Ugh... love."

Elijah: "I'd love to beat this level!"

Servo: "I'm not so good at this..."

Yet.

Brynlee: "Alright, now I can mail my Plopsy item to my first buyer!"

Brynlee: "I really hope they like it!"

Brynlee: "Hmm..."

What's the matter, Brynlee?

Brynlee: "Our mailbox..."

What about it?

Brynlee: "It's so dull and boring."

Brynlee: "I guess I'd better knit a cute little cozy for it!"

Great idea!

Brynlee: "We're gonna have the cutest mailbox in the neighborhood."

Brynlee: "Finished! Now everyone will envy our mailbox!"

Ooh, it's so cute!

It fits really well with the rest of the house.

Now, everyone shall envy the Parsons mailbox! That's very important... right?

Elijah: "Nice speedo, babe."

Gage: "Shut up."

Elijah: "Only crazy sims go swimming during winter, right, Brynlee?"
Brynlee: "Mhm..."

Servo: "I'll knit a cute little sweater next."

Another fire?! Seriously?!

Who the heck was making grilled cheese?!

Elijah: "Two fires in one day?"

Elijah: "Remind me to remind you to install the stove upgrades."
Servo: "Already on it."

Gage: "The real question is, who the heck was making that grilled cheese sandwich?!"

Wait... what are you doing here, Grim?

Who died?!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! My game glitched, so after Kacey 'left', she became invisible and was actually still around the house, so she was the one making the grilled cheese sandwich! As a result of this, she died in the fire! I can't believe this!

Brynlee: "Grim, please!"

Brynlee: "I'm begging you, please don't take Kacey! She's only a teen, she still has so much to do in life! PLEASE!"

Grim Reaper: "I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do."

Brynlee: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Brynlee: *Crying* "Please... she's my best friend..."

Oh my gosh, this is devastating! Rest In Peace, Kacey. I can't believe this happened!

4 comments:

  1. Bravo, Brynlee and Servo, for putting out that fire! B is obs heir-material, and she and Servo already make a great team.

    Good grief, Isaac. Even by Sim-standards, it's weird to jump into a stranger's pool like that. Though it does turn into a nice meet-cute for him and Brynlee. Ooh, teen romance! :D

    I like the mailbox cover! :) In fact, I envy the Parsons mailbox. ;)

    Noooooooo!! Kacey!! And we just had that adorable rom-com scene! :( That's so sad, especially after Brynlee pleaded with the Reaper...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's been so many fires already with that fireplace! Servo must have not done a good job installing the fireguard after all!

      Isaac walked into the backyard like nothing and immediately jumped into the pool, he didn't even think twice! He'll fit into the Parsons household perfectly!

      Hahahaha, me too! I never thought I'd be jealous of a sim mailbox!

      I can't believe Kacey died, it's so sad! TS4 just loves to throw curve balls at me all the time. This was a bigger curve ball than Servo getting pregnant by aliens!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Man, this game can be vicious at times. Poor Kacey - just a teen that tried to make a grilled cheese - after all the reaping with this family I am surprised that Grim didn't agree to her pleading - definitely unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it, it was the strangest glitch ever. I'm still sad about Kacey's death :(

      Delete