Monday, August 17, 2020

Chapter 197

Whatcha knitting there, Servo?

Servo: "A women's sweater."

Caitlyn: "I wanted Servo to knit me a sweater."

Brynlee: "Don't worry, I'll knit you a sweater."

Caitlyn: "Is it gonna be the itchy forbidden sweater?"

Brynlee: "It wasn't, but you just gave me an idea..."

Caitlyn: "Take that, Brynlee, now I'm on your rocking chair. That's what you get for trying to knit me the itchy forbidden sweater."

Caitlyn: "Hey, this is pretty fun!"

Servo: "I'll pretend I don't see anything so I don't get blamed."

I don't know why I'm so excited, but some mail has been delivered in the Parsons' cute new mailbox!

A much needed bath for Monster.

Speaking of dirty dogs, Nova aged up into an adult! She desperately needs a bath from jumping in puddles.

Elijah had to add a water recycler to the toilet for his career.

Really, Gage? You're bathing Nova in her teddy bear outfit?

All better! She's so clean now.

Elijah: "Ugh, why did Brynlee make our mailbox so adorable? Now it's gonna be a target for prank mail."

Elijah: "At least we have the most adorable mailbox in the neighborhood!"

The maker space gang is down to two.

Elijah is down here for his job.

And Servo is down here to knit, of course.

Elijah: "Time to craft some eco upgrade parts!"

Elijah: "Wait... what was that noise? Is the fabricator machine about to attack me?"

Servo: "I'm glad knitting needles can't attack you like the fabricator machine can."

Elijah: "Perhaps Servo should take up sewing on a sewing machine, then we'll see how much he can avoid attacks... hehehe..."

Mentor: "It's been almost 5 minutes and the fabricator hasn't attacked you yet, what's your secret?"
Elijah: "It loves me."

Servo: "Ah, it appears I have an audience."

Apparently, townie ladies really love to crowd around Servo.

Elijah is doing a great job using the fabricator! He never gets attacked anymore, I'm impressed!

Grim Reaper: "I have returned."

Townie: "The last thing I ever witnessed was a robot knitting. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about that."

Townie: "Why are there so many elder sims hanging around here? They're always dying!"

Rest In Peace, random townie lady. Your urn shall remain in the maker space kitchen since there's no room anywhere else.

Grim Reaper: "You're taking up knitting now, Servo?"

Servo: "Yes, it's harder than it looks, though."

Brynlee: "Isaac just texted me!"

Caitlyn: "Ooh, Brynlee has a boyfriend!"

Brynlee has been having a hard time after Kacey's death, but Isaac has really been there for her and has been a great friend.

She never expected to lose her best friend at such a young age.

Isaac has been there for her through her grieving.

Servo: "Can't. Knit. Any. More. Sweaters!"

Go home and rest, sir.

Elijah has been crafting on the fabricator machine all day.

Elijah: "I'll make another lamp."

Meanwhile, the girls have been outside working on their homework.

Elijah: "Ah, we did a great job. Thanks for helping me, trash bag."
Mentor: "Uh..."

It's getting late, the Parsons should head home now.

Elijah: "But the trash bag and I were having fun."

Brynlee: "Something really stinks."

Caitlyn: "It's you."

Brynlee: "She's right, it is me!"

Brynlee mailed off another Plopsy item!

Brynlee: "Why is it so hard to get buyers on Plopsy?"

Don't worry, Brynlee, your knitting skill will increase in no time and you'll get plenty of buyers.

Brynlee: "Hey, you're right! As soon as I increase my knitting skill, sims will be begging to buy my creations!"

Looks like Emmie and Pippa love the crafting room.

I wonder when we'll see any snow-

Welp...

That was fast.

Within a matter of sim hours, Evergreen Harbor became covered in snow.

Elijah: "Isn't winter so magical?"

What better way to warm up than by the fireplace?

No snow days for the girls, they still have to go to school.

Nova: "Sucks to be them."

Elijah: "I'm at my favorite space ever again?"

Yes, yes you are.

Elijah needs to recycle some materials for his career.

Elijah: "Piece of cake."

He loves recycling, just like his mom.

Elijah: "Here it comes!"

A cube of recycled materials, how beautiful.

Elijah's next task of the day is to draft an invention concept on his electronic drafting tablet.

I wonder what he'll craft this time.

Aaand it's the same universal smog vacuum.

Elijah: "It's a great idea, right?"

Sure it is...

The gardening space has finally been built! Elijah decided to stop by and check it out.

Ooh, it's beautiful!

It'll probably look a little different once the snow clears up.

This is the final community space to be built in Evergreen Harbor, now the Parsons can utilise all of them.

Elijah: "The maker space is better."

It's Winterfest time! And I was too lazy to change the decorations once again.

Elijah: "What should we decorate the tree with this year?"

Elijah: "Maybe some ornaments?"

Servo: "He's kidding, right?"
Gage: "Nope, he literally wanted to decorate the tree with money."

What are you doing out here, Gage? It's freezing!

Gage: "Just wanted to enjoy the lovely snow!"

Servo: "Not to brag, but apart from being an expert in literally everything, I'm also an expert in winterfest tree decorating!"

Gage: "Why am I not surprised?"

Servo: "Oop! Look out!"

Pippa: "Maybe I should have napped upstairs instead."

Nova: "Can I eat the ornaments?"

Not this year, they're not using the popcorn decorations.

I know y'all can't hear it, but the winter holiday music playing is so jolly!

It makes the tree decorating that much more festive!

Speaking of the tree, it's coming along quite nicely.

Woohoo! The tree is finished! Light it up!

Elijah: "We did a great job."
Gage: "We sure did."
Servo: "I'm so proud of us!"

Just when you thought it couldn't get more festive, Elijah decided to go to the food stall and buy some hot cocoa.

Low and behold, Erick was working at the food stall! How is he still alive?

Elijah: "Hey, uncle Erick! One hot cocoa, please."

Erick: "Here you go, enjoy."

Gage: "Where the heck did Elijah go? I can barely see him with all this snow."

Elijah: *Gulp*

Gage: "I'll take one pretzel, please!"

Gage: "Can I please get a little extra salt, too?"
Elijah: "Gage, where are you? I can't see you, it's snowing too much!"

He's literally right next to you!

Erick: "Coming right up!"

Elijah: "Don't you just love winter?"

Looks like winter is Elijah's favorite season.

Gage: *Munch, munch* "This pretzel is delicious."

Aww, so cute!

Gage: "The hot cocoa may be hot, but nothing's as hot as you."

Elijah: "I know right?"

Elijah: "I think I may need a caution sign, because I'm way too hot."

Gage: "You're smokin', babe!"

Emmie seems to be enjoying the fireplace.

Don't touch the fire, Emmie.

Emmie: "But it looks warm!"

Elijah: "That pretzel may be sweet, but you're way sweeter."

Gage: "Thanks, babe."

Elijah is back inside with the warm fireplace.

Brynlee: "Has Isaac texted me yet?"

Brynlee: "I'm sure he'll text me soon. He's supposed to be coming over this afternoon."

Caitlyn: "Brynlee has a boooyfriend!"

Caitlyn: "Brynlee has a boyfrieeeeeeeend!"
Brynlee: "Not yet, but hopefully he'll be mine soon."

Why do I love this cupcake wall sign so much?

Caitlyn: "I'm starting to think I should have sat inside with the fireplace to do my homework instead of out here where it's freezing."

Isaac: "Hehe... where am I?"

Brynlee: "Is that Isaac I can hear?"

Brynlee: "Uh... Isaac, where the heck are you going?"

Isaac: "Hehe, oops... sorry, I was tackled a bit too hard today during training."

Brynlee: "I'm so happy you're here!"

Isaac: "Me too."

Isaac: "Are you impressed that I made it here while I was dazed?"

Brynlee: "Yeah, even while it's snowing really hard!"

Brynlee: "Speaking of the snow, do you wanna make a snowpal?"

Isaac: "I thought you'd never ask."

Isaac: "Heck yeah, I wanna make a snowpal!"

Brynlee: "Awesome, let's do it!"

Brynlee ran faster than she's ever ran in her life to the front yard to make a snowpal.

Isaac: "I'm starting to think she can run even faster than me."

Brynlee: "We should make our snowpal a cool guy."

Isaac: "Sounds great!"

I can't wait to see what their snowpal will look like.

What exactly could a 'cool guy' snowpal look like?

I guess we're about to find out.

Brynlee: "Our snowpal is coming along awesomely!"

Isaac: "Yeah, it's gonna look so cool!"

Brynlee: "Not as cool as me, though."

Isaac: "No one's as cool as you... or as pretty..."

Say what?

Isaac: "Who said that? Was it you?"

I think it was you.

Brynlee: "Woo! That was a lot of hard work!"

Brynlee: "But, we did it! Our snowpal looks awesome!"

He really does, he looks very cool.

Brynlee: "Making the snowpal was harder than I thought."

Isaac: "Do you think it would have been easier if we had a snowball fight instead?"

Brynlee: "You really think you can beat me at a snowball fight, Isaac?"

Isaac: "I don't know, why don't we put our skills to the test."

Brynlee: "Bring it on!"

Isaac: "I think you'd better duck!"

Brynlee: "Duck? You're not gonna hit me!"

Whoops, looks like Brynlee was right.

Isaac: "Ugh! That was horrible!"

Brynlee: "Hahaha!"

Brynlee: "You couldn't hit me, you couldn't hit me!"

Brynlee: "Unless you were trying to hit the ground instead!"

Brynlee: "In that case, great job!"

Isaac: "Alright, let's see what you've got, then!"

Brynlee: "Sure thing!"

Brynlee: "You'd better prepare yourself, cause this thing is bound to-"

Whoops!

Brynlee: "Ugh!"

Brynlee: "I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Isaac: "Ha-ha, you missed!"

Isaac: "UnLeSs YoU wErE TrYiNg To HiT tHe GrOuNd!"

Brynlee: "Really?"

Brynlee: "Nice line, where'd you get it from?"

Isaac: "I got it from an adorable sim named-"

Brynlee: "WATCH OUT!"

Isaac: "Ow!"

Woah, right in the face!

Isaac: "I can't feel my face!"

Brynlee: "On one hand, I feel kinda bad, but on the other hand..."

Brynlee: "AHAHAHAHA! GOTCHA!"

Isaac: "Aww man, all over my nice jacket!"

Isaac: "Hahaha, you're really good at snowball fighting though, Brynlee!"

Isaac: "Wait... I still can't feel my lips."

Brynlee: "INCOMING!"

Fail!

Brynlee: "Oh my gosh."

Brynlee: "Where can I hide?"

Brynlee: "I can't believe I missed, that was so embarrassing!"

Isaac: "Ha-ha! You missed again!"

Isaac: "You suck, you suck!"

Isaac: "Woah!"

Isaac: "Guess I spoke to soon!"

Brynlee: "I knocked you right on your butt!"

Isaac: "Ugh!"

Isaac: "That's gonna hurt later."

Brynlee: "You sure it doesn't hurt right now?"

Isaac: "Ugh, it does! My back!"

Brynlee: "This is why you don't challenge me!"

Brynlee: "I, Brynlee Parsons, am the queen of snowball fighting!"

Isaac: "Hahahahaha! It's not over yet!"

Brynlee: "Hello, everyone. You're looking at the queen of snowball fighting."

Isaac: "We'll see if you're still the queen after THIS!"

Whoops, another miss!

Brynlee: "Hahahahaha! You missed again!"

Isaac: "I almost got you."

Brynlee: "This is how you do it."

Isaac: "Is it? Is it really?"

Brynlee: "Uh... never mind."

Isaac: "Ha-ha, you suck, you suck!"

You still lost, though.

Isaac: "Yeah, you're right."

Isaac: "She's stronger than she looks."

Brynlee: "Don't forget, I hit you in the face not only once, but twice!"

Isaac: "Yeah, you did. I still can't feel my lips."

Brynlee: "Is it established, then? I'm the snowball fighting queen?"

Isaac: "You most definitely are the snowball fighting queen."

Isaac: "You're also the pretty queen!"

Brynlee: "You may not be the snowball fighting king, but you're definitely the handsome king by a long shot!"

Isaac: "All hail us?"
Brynlee: "ALL HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN!"

Brynlee: "We should do this again sometime."

Isaac: "Uh... maybe we could do something else the next time we hang out, I don't exactly wanna get hit in the face with a snowball again anytime soon."

Brynlee: "Sounds fair. I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

Isaac: "Yeah, see you tomorrow, Brynn."

Brynlee: "All that snowball fighting made me hungry, where's the food at?"

Looks like Caitlyn has left out some milk for Father Winter.

Brynlee: "This monte cristo sandwich is the perfect way to end the night."

So is being by the nice, cozy, warm fireplace.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, 'itchy forbidden sweater'. And yay for mail in a cute mailbox!

    My goodness, pets really do show the dirt in TS4! Makes giving them a bath all the more satisfying. Did Bynlee knit Nova her teddy bear outfit? It's so cute!

    The townie ladies know a good thing when they'd see it. I'd crowd around Servo, too!

    I'm still feeling Kacey's death. :/ This is a twist in the teen romance storyline that I wasn't expecting. It throws a new light on Brynlee's relationship with Isaac, though, and I'm glad that he's there for here. So, we're still in YA territory. :)

    The snowfall is so pretty! :) And yay for steaming breath! That's so realistic.

    Congrats on building the final community space! I can't wait to see what the gardening space will look like in spring.

    Ahhh, decorating the Winterfest tree while holiday music plays! :) Those lucky Parsons!

    Ahhh, making a snowpal together! :) This is much more romantic than drinking too much and winding up in a dumpster. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as one of the Parsons gets on my nerves, they're definitely getting punished with the itchy forbidden sweater! xD

      Nova and Monster are a lot like their ancestors, they're obsessed with jumping in puddles! Ralphie was the only Parsons dog that wasn't jumping in puddles all the time. Unfortunately, sims can't knit outfits for pets. :( That would be so adorable, though!

      Who knew Servo was such a ladies man? xD

      I'm still sad about Kacey's death too, I can't believe it! I wanted her and Brynlee to be best friends forever. D: I'm glad Isaac can be there for her, too!

      I love winter in the sims, it's so beautiful!

      Ooh, me neither! I should take the Parsons to the gardening space during Egg Day so they can hang out with the Flower Bunny there!

      I felt so festive while the Parsons were decorating the tree with the music, even though it's only August! xD

      Hahahahaha! It's definitely a lot more romantic! We're looking at you, Gage and Elijah... xD

      Delete