Saturday, August 8, 2020

Chapter 192

Woohoo! Elijah is getting so close to reaching level 10 of the logic skill!

Aww, this is too cute!

Deven: "I'm going to knit some socks for my wonderful granddaughter."

Deven is the cutest sim grandpa ever!

This is the first time I actually love one of Servo's paintings, I'm keeping this!

Looks like you're finally getting better at painting, Servo.

Servo: "Yep, there's really nothing I can't do."

Elijah: "He says that, but he still can't beat me at chess."

Paisley: "Or me either."

Emmie may be strange looking, but she's starting to grow on me.

The only time there's peace around here is when the Parsons are asleep.

Is that a giant circular saw?

What on earth is this, Grims Quarry?!

Kisses all 'round!

Servo tried to paint Pippa sleeping, but this painting is horrible. Bring the squirrel back!

The gang is back at the maker space again.

Brynlee: "Gang, gang!"

Elijah: "We're the three musketeers!"

Servo is attempting to paint from reference again.

He's going to try and paint this tree. Good luck, Servo!

Of course, Brynlee is playing with her blocks once again. She's very close to reaching level 5 of the thinking skill!

Uh oh, looks like one of the townies fell victim to the fabricator machine once again.

Townie: "AHH! Help me!"

Elijah: "I'm just glad it's not me."

Townie: "Ugh!"

That's gotta hurt.

Elijah: "Nice fabricator machine... don't hurt me today, okay?"

Servo did a pretty good job painting the tree! I'm surprised.

Brynlee: "I reached level 5 of the thinking skill, can I stop playing blocks now?"

Yes, yes you can.

What's that noise coming from the bathroom?

Oh, it's just Elijah upgrading the toilet. I don't think it would be a good idea to add a compost container to this toilet, Elijah.

Brynlee went upstairs to give her daddy a hug. Probably not such a good idea since he just finished upgrading a public toilet, but oh well.

Brynlee: "I reached level 5 of the thinking skill, daddy."

Elijah: "Great job, I'm so proud of you, Brynlee."

Elijah: "Man, I wonder who broke the fabricator machine. Guess we can't use it anymore."

Nice try, sir. Fix it NOW!

Oh, look who showed up!

Paisley: "Lil ol' me!"

The queen of eco living has graced us with her presence at the maker space.

Elijah: "All hail the queen!"

Paisley: "What did you bring me down here for today, peasant?"

To vote on the next neighborhood action plan in Grims Quarry.

Paisley: "I'll vote for power conservation. We might have to go 12 hours without power sometimes, but that's fine by me, though!"

Paisley: "Everyone had better vote for power conservation! Or else..."

Townie: "Say what?"

Paisley: "I see lots of townies around here that I can convince to vote for my vote."

Not the time or place, Paisley.

Paisley: "Fine."

By voting for that neighborhood action plan, Paisley has completed her aspiration 'Eco Innovator'! I'm so proud of her! ALL HAIL THE ECO-FRIENDLY QUEEN!

Elijah: "Am I the maker king, too?"

Not yet.

Paisley: "Well, this has been fun."

Paisley: "I'll be on my merry way, now."

See you later, Paisley.

Brynlee: "Am I the princess of blocks?"

You sure are!

Townie Kid: "Hey, no fair. I thought I was the princess of blocks."

Elijah has to add an eco-upgrade to another appliance.

Elijah: "This is turning into a piece of cake."

Brynlee: "The townie kid is scaring me."

Townie Kid: "HUGS! FREE HUGS FOR ALL!"

Baby #2 will be here very soon!

Just as I finally got all of the Parsons to sleep (it's a task, trust me), the neighbors started doing some kind of tom-foolery in their apartment!

Brynlee was not happy about being woken up at all.

Neither was anyone else.

Gage: "Really? Just when I thought townies couldn't get any more annoying."

Elijah: "It's fine, let them do their thang."

You think it's fine to be woken up?

Paisley: "Don't worry, I'll handle this."

Uh oh, this has better not end with a lawsuit.

Paisley: *Bang, bang, bang!*

Paisley: *BANG, BANG, BANG*

Uh... what on earth is this sim wearing?

Paisley: "Hi, neighbor, I just wanted to kindly tell you-"

Townie: "Kindly?! You banging on my door didn't sound so 'kind'! What the heck do you want?!"

Paisley: "Woah, all this yelling is throwing my back out. I'm too old for this!"

Paisley: "Uh, anyways, do you think you could keep it down? My family is trying to sleep."

Townie: "You know what? I don't care about your family!"

Paisley: "Well, I don't care about your family!"

Townie: "Well I don't care about your family!"

Paisley & Townie: "WeLL I dOn'T cArE aBoUt YoUr FaMiLy! WELL I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!"

Paisley: "You're gonna care about my family when I kick your butt!"

Townie: "Really? An old woman thinking she can kick my butt?"

Paisley: "Yeah, you're probably right. When I was younger I probably would have already kicked your butt by now. My point is, keep the noise down and get rid of that weird maid costume."

Townie: "My maid costume is not weird!"

Deven: "Can you believe how rude that townie was? Aren't townies just the most annoying sims ever?"

Townie: "Yeah, they're so annoying- hey... wait..."

Townie: "This is a nice place they got here, they even have a creepy sleeping robot."

What are you doing in here?!

Gage: "Babe, I think I'm in labor-"

Elijah: "WHAT?! You're in labor?!"

Elijah: "What do we do?! WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Gage: "He's not handling this nearly as well as he did last time."

Gage: "Ugh, this hurts!"

Gage: "Is it too late to take it back?"

*Sparkles*

Gage: "Hello, my little bb!"

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Caitlyn Parsons!

Elijah: "I have two daughters?"

Elijah: "I love being a dad!"

Uh... Pippa, you're kinda in the way of the birthday cake.

Pippa: "So?"

Happy birthday, Brynlee!

Brynlee: "Yay!"

Deven: "Happy birthday to you, BIRTHDAY HAPPY YOU TO!"

That's not how it goes, Deven.

Brynlee: "Woah, my grandpa knitted me these socks?"

He most certainly did! They're so adorable!

Brynlee aged up into a child!

She's so adorable!

I love her hair and outfit.

Brynlee: "Why, thank you."

Homework time!

Brynlee: "What better place to do your homework than in a rocking chair, right?"

Brynlee: "It helps you focus that much more."

Elijah, are you gonna help Brynlee with her homework?

Elijah: *Munch, munch*

I guess that's a no.

Emmie: "I want kittens!"

Deven: "Only if you guarantee that they'll look nothing like you."

Gage: "Who knew Deven was a savage? I thought he was just stupid."

He is just stupid.

Brynlee: "These vegetable dumplings are delicious!"

Brynlee has been waiting to knit since she was a toddler. Now's finally her chance!

Brynlee: *Sigh* "If only an expert knitter could help me..."

Deven: "Hehe... they're joking about chicken butts again on TV."

Brynlee: *Loud sigh* "It would be great to have some knitting guidance."

Deven: "Oh, hey, do you need any help there, Brynlee?"

Brynlee: "Oh... I don't know..."

Brynlee: "Maybe just a little."

Deven: "Hmm..."

Deven: "Pull the yarn tail to tighten the stitch."

Deven: "Just like that! Great job, Brynlee."
Brynlee: "Oop!"

Brynlee: "I kinda messed up a little."

Deven: "That's fine, keep going."

Deven: "Remember, practise makes perfect."

Deven: "With practise, you can turn a ball of yarn into a beanie, a scarf or some socks."

Brynlee: "Thanks, grandpa. I think I'm getting the hang of it."

Elijah: "Practise definitely makes perfect, that's why I'm so good at chess."

The Parsons were getting pretty bored at home, so they decided to head down to the beach in Sulani!

Brynlee: "Why are we here? It's raining."
Paisley: "She's right, it is raining."



Even though it's raining, Sulani is still beautiful.

A little rain won't hurt, right?

Wow, who knew Paisley was an expert swimmer. It must be because her dad was a mermaid.

Uh... Deven, what are you doing?

Deven: "My ducky umbrella wanted to go swimming too!"

Elijah: "Why is my dad so embarrassing? I need to swim as far away as possible from him."

Brynlee: "I like the ocean!"

Brynlee: "I'm over it now, can I get back to knitting yet?"

Gage: "I'm finally getting a tan!"

How? It's raining.

Uh... why is this townie about to go snorkelling while it's raining?

Welp... the small amount of rain turned into a thunderstorm, great. I guess it's time to head home.

Back home in Evergreen Harbor, there's a heatwave.

Brynlee: "Yay! No more rain!"

Elijah: "This just proves that Evergreen Harbor is the best."

Gage: "It sure is!"

Deven: "At least my ducky umbrella got to go for a little swim."

Caitlyn aged up into a toddler!

Gage: "Come to daddy, Caitlyn!"

Isn't she so adorable? She looks just like Elijah!

Gage: "Come on, you can do it!"

Gage: "You did it!"
Caitlyn: "Yaaaay!"

Caitlyn: "Be warned: I'm not shy. You got your crazy child."

Uh oh...

I told you that you dodged a bullet the first time around, Gage.

Gage: "Where can I hide?"

At least he has one sane child.

Brynlee: "I was gonna ask grandpa for some help knitting, but it seems like he's a bit tired from swimming today."

Yep, he's knocked out.

Brynlee: "Should I knit grandpa some socks?"

I don't think that's the best idea during summer.

Caitlyn: "The crazy is back! Did you miss it?"

Uni: "I was enjoying the peace around here."

Caitlyn: "Huh? You don't like crazy sims?"

Uni: "No one likes crazy sims. You family is the laughing stock of the whole sim world."

Gage: "Can't argue with that."

Well, well, well, look who was jumping in puddles yet again.

Monster: "Who?"

Brynlee: "Weeeee! The rocking chair is so much fun!"

Deven: "Can I have my turn to play on the rocking chair next?"

You're a little too old to play on the rocking chair, sir.

Deven: "Can you believe the creator called me old?"

Paisley: "We're more young and hip than anyone around here!"

Gage: "Sure you are..."

Pippa is knocked out cold.

Monster: *Howl*
Elijah: "Can't I have a moment of peace?"

Peace? In the Parsons household? HA!

Wow, it's such a wonderful evening. Look at this sunset!

Paisley: "It's not wonderful, it's hot!"

Once again, the neighbors began engaging in some loud behavior after the Parsons fell asleep.

Paisley: "I'll handle this... again."

Paisley: *BANG, BANG, BANG*

What an interesting outfit.

Paisley: "This townie has a huge head."

Townie: "Haha, I do, don't I?"

Paisley: "Would you keep it down, bobble head?! There are sims trying to sleep around here!"

Townie: "Woah, we're just trying to have some fun."

Paisley: "I don't care! Either turn the music off, or I'll come in there and kick all your butts!"

Townie: "You really think you, an old lady, can take on every sim in this apartment?"

Townie: "Oh, how funny."

Paisley: "Should I make her regret underestimating me now or later?"

Later, just get back to bed!

Servo is working on his gourmet cooking skill, he made this lovely SimCity cheesecake!

The Parsons gathered to grab a slice straight away.

Gage: "This SimCity cheesecake is delicious!"

Paisley: "It's wondrous! It almost tastes... nostalgic."

Pippa: "You think they'll notice if I jump on the counter and eat some SimCity cheesecake?"

Nice try.

Caitlyn: "I want some SimCity cheesecake!"

Deven: "This just proves that you can eat cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner... and for a morning snack, an evening snack and a midnight snack."

Brynlee got back to knitting as soon as she finished her SimCity cheesecake.

Caitlyn: "This is yummy!"

Brynlee: "But, is it as yummy as SimCity cheesecake?"

Caitlyn: "It's even yummier!"

Emmie, where's the SimCity cheesecake?

Emmie: "Huh? I don't know, why would you ask me? It's not like I consumed the whole thing while you weren't looking..."

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Gage hugging Brynlee! I hadn't noticed that Brynlee's hair colour is lighter than her dad's. That's a nice, realistic touch.

    Hahaha, Servo's squirrel masterpiece! Looks good.

    I do like Emmie's new look. It's unique, and makes her look rather wise.

    I love their summer outfits! :) I also like the paternity wear.

    Congrats to Paisley on becoming an Eco Innovator!

    Whoa. You have *scooters* in TS4?! :D

    Omigosh, tomfoolery next door, indeed! It's almost appropriate that the neighbour answers wearing a maid outfit. Ummm, is the neighbour a male Sim? Because that just makes the scenario perfect. ;D

    Baby time! :D Welcome to the world, Caitlyn! Is she wearing the knitted babywear, this time? If so, it's adorable! Good work, Deven.

    Hahaha, Pippa! Getting in on the birthday action. This also happens with cats in RL. ;) I love the 'Happy birthday, Brynlee!' shot. Brynlee and Elijah are stunned. Pippa's sitting on the cake like no big deal. :D

    Brynlee as a child is adorable! :) And so are her socks!

    Ahhh! Brynlee gets to knit, and Deven gets to pass along his skill!

    Wow, Sulani! What a great vacation spot. But oh, the irony of finding better weather at home!

    Caitlyn is so cute as a toddler! It's nice that Brynlee looks like Gage, and Caitlyn takes after Elijah. The craziness is back, you say? I look forward to seeing it in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed her hair color is a bit lighter too, wow!

      I'm gonna hang the squirrel masterpiece somewhere one day, I love it!

      The Sims definitely bamboozled me, I thought Emmie would look like Pippa. xD She's still adorable in her own way, though!

      I'm happy you like their outfits! The paternity wear in TS4 doesn't change from their regular clothes! It's great, but some clothes don't make sense at all for paternity wear (such as a pair of jeans.)

      Right now, there's only bicycles in TS4, but I really hope they add scooters one day! That would be sooo cool!

      The neighbor was a male sim! It was very odd when he came out looking like that, I have no idea what kind of shenanigans are going on in their apartment and I don't wanna find out. xD

      Deven's knitting skill wasn't high enough to knit baby clothes. :( I'll definitely have gen 11 wearing some knitted baby clothes, though! :D

      Pippa on the cake made me laugh so hard in game! Her face is saying "what are you lookin' at?" xD She actually does this for Brynlee's next birthday, too!

      I'm so glad child sims can knit in TS4! Deven teaching Brynlee to knit was so adorable, I love that feature, too!

      If only the weather for Sulani and Evergreen Harbor would have done a switcheroo, it would have been perfect, but oh well!

      The craziness may have skipped Brynlee, but I'm not sure it'll skip anyone else for a while! xD We'd better prepare ourselves!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Did you say... Gen 11??

    I'm so happy that you plan to continue the legacy! :D Now that I've found the Parsons, I want to continue reading about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! :D I love, love, love reading all about the Corona's too! I def wanna continue the legacy, their next journey will be to gen 20! :D

      Delete