Monday, August 24, 2020

Chapter 200

YEET!

Why are y'all so sad about eating grilled fruit? I thought it was your favorite.

Brynlee: "Ah, what a peaceful morning. Nothing could possibly ruin it-"

Gage: "Uh... you guys... I was poking the fire, and..."

Elijah: "Really?! You started a fire?!"

Gage: "AH! Help me! I'm on fire!"
Elijah: "I think I'm on fire too!"

Elijah: "Someone help us!"
Servo: "What do you think I'm doing, you dinguses?!"

Isaac: "You know this situation was 100% preventable, right?"

Elijah: "Ugh."

Isaac: "Who's responsible?"

Gage: "It wasn't me! The fire just jumped out at me while I was poking it with the stick thingy!"

Caitlyn: "How many times a day does this have to occur?!"

Nova is playing with her adorable little emoji ball!

You can't really see it properly, but it said 😂

Nova: "Om, nom, nom!"

Looks like Nova loves biting her emoji ball right in the face.

Caitlyn: "How dare she disrespect emojis like that!"

Servo: "I'm feeling energised right now! Like... SUPER energised... LIKE, REEEALLY ENERGISED! Do you think you can sing me a song, Nova? Huh? Can you sing me a song? Because I'm SUUUPER ENERGISED! SING ME A SONG!!!"

Nova: "I think this crazy robot just asked me to sing. My pleasure."

Nova: ♫ "There once lived a crazy family, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree..." ♫

Nova: ♫ "So everyone was completely insane, which is weird because they had no brains!" ♫

That was beautiful.

Nova: "I have now learnt to lie down."

Servo: "You have?!"

Servo: "Yes! Finally! I've been trying to get you to learn to lie down for days!"

Gage: "Is the whole world spinning or is it just me?"

The world is spinning, but not that fast.

Isaac: "I'm ready to get my jog on."

Isaac: *Gulp*

Isaac: "Now I'm feeling super energised!"

Hopefully not as energised as Servo.

Wouldn't it be better to hit the gym?

Isaac: "The gym can't handle these muscles yet."

Isaac: "I'll hit the gym later on."

Other sims might find this creepy, but the Parsons are used to Servo always recharging right behind them.

Isaac's jog is going well, but he'll definitely need to go to the gym later to improve his athletic skill.

Since when do y'all like each other?

Brynlee: "I just sold another knitted item on Plopsy!"

While eating grilled fruit?

Brynlee: "What? It's called multitasking, look it up."

What a lovely, peaceful night... never mind, I shouldn't speak too soon. There's never a dull moment around here, these sims are crazy.

Brynlee: "We're crazy? What do you mean we're crazy? We're completely normal!!!"

Right...

Isaac: "And the most handsome sim award goes to... Isaac!"

You're supposed to be working on introduction lines, not award ceremonies, Isaac!

Servo: "Do I win the award for the best pet trainer ever?"

There's no award ceremony!

Servo: "Alright, Nova, you know how to sit, lie down and attack other sims. Now, let's see if you can roll over!"

Nova: "Roll over?"

Nova: "You mean like this?"

Servo: "Yes, that's exactly how you do it!"

Servo: "Great job, Nova! Who's a good girl? You want a treat?"

Nova: "Yes, yes!"

Servo: "Here you go."

Servo: "Alright, now lie down."

Nova: "Hm?"

Nova: "Like this?"

Servo: "Yes! You did it! Great job, Nova! You're the best, most smart pet ever!"

Emmie: "Excuse you?"

Servo: "You want another treat?"

Nova: "You betcha!"

Servo: "Here you go."

Servo: "Okay, last trick. Shake!"

Nova: "Hm?"

Nova: "Your robot hands are cold."

Pippa: "The dog is getting all the attention... I need to devise a plan to make sure all the attention is back on me."

Servo: "Shake!"

Servo: "Good job, Nova! You're so smart!"

Nova: "You'd better watch out, I'm coming to dethrone you as the smartest sim in this family."

It's Egg Day time!

Brynlee: "Did you say it was prank day time?! I'm the best prankster ever! Time to tie everyone's shoelaces together!"

I said Egg Day!

Isaac: "Let her think it's prank day, she sucks at pranks and it's entertaining."

Brynlee: "Isn't it such a beautiful morning outside?"

Isaac: "Not as beautiful as you."

Isaac: "Nothing's more beautiful than you, though."

Brynlee: "Hmm!"

Brynlee: "Is that so?"

Isaac: "It is so. You're so adorable."

Brynlee: "Well, so are you, babe!"

Brynlee: "You're the most handsome sim ever!"

Isaac: "I know right?"

Isaac: "And you're the sweetest sim ever."

Brynlee: "No, you are."

Isaac: "Brynlee Parsons, you're the love of my life."

Brynlee: "Isaac, what are you..."

Isaac: "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Isaac: "Will you marry me?"

Brynlee: *Gasp!* "Oh my gosh!"

Brynlee: "Isaac!"

Brynlee: "Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!"

Isaac: "Thank gosh!"

Brynlee: "Oh, Isaac! It's so beautiful!"

*Kiss*

Isaac and Brynlee are engaged!

Isaac: "Woah, you're heavier than you look."

Brynlee: "I thought you were athletic?"

Isaac: "Did I say that out loud?"

Brynlee: "You did. I think I know what's making me heavier all of a sudden, though!"

We all know what this means.

Brynlee is pregnant! Generation 11 is on the way!

Brynlee: "Babe, did you hear that? I'm pregnant!"

Isaac: "That's why you're heavier all of a sudden?"

Brynlee: "Yeah! It must be the baby along with all the craziness that it'll be born with!"

Isaac: "Craziness? You mean it'll be like the rest of your family?"

Brynlee: "Yeah! I may not have been crazy like them, but this is my own little bit of crazy!"

Isaac: "There might be a chance the baby will be normal though, right?"

Brynlee: "Honey, you've got a big storm comin'."

Isaac: "Ugh, it's such a cold day to get married!"

Brynlee: "Is he really complaining about wearing a suit in the cold while I'm wearing this?!"

Isaac and Brynlee decided to have a small ceremony in front of the water.

Isaac: "Your family may be insane, but do you promise you'll always remain sane?"

Brynlee: "I can't promise that."

Even if Brynlee does remain sane, their baby will probably be nuts like the rest of the Parsons.

Brynlee: "Do you promise to wear the knitted sweaters that don't get any buyers on my Plopsy?"

Isaac: "I do."

I know this is a kiss...

But it always looks like he's sniffing her hands.

Brynlee: "What do my hands smell like, babe?"

Isaac: "Like yarn... whatever that smells like."

Brynlee: "I promise to always be by your side..."

Isaac: "'Till death do us part."

What a lovely ceremony!

Isaac: "Are you freezing, too?"

Isaac: "So... cold..."

You always swim in the pool during winter, but now you're cold?!

Brynlee: "With this ring..."

Brynlee: "I thee wed."

Brynlee: "Isn't the ring pretty?"

Isaac: "It's beautiful!"

I now pronounce you, husband and wife!

May you live happily ever Parsons.

Brynlee: "Now you're stuck with my crazy butt."

Isaac: "Did you just say 'crazy'?"

Isaac: "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Brynlee: "Neither would I, you're my soulmate."

Brynlee: "And you're right, it's freezing out here!"

Isaac: "Told ya."

Brynlee: "Who just got married?!"

Isaac: "We did, we did!"

Brynlee: "So, babe, you know how you promised you'd always wear my knitted items that didn't get any buyers on Plopsy?"

Isaac: "I promised that?"

Brynlee: "Yep, here you go!"

Isaac: "Woah!"

Brynlee: "You like it? It's your favorite color!"

Isaac: "I love it! I'm gonna wear this all winter long! Thanks, babe!"

Brynlee: "Hehe, I knew you'd love it."

Elijah is drafting another blueprint on his electronic drafting tablet!

We already know what he's drafting - another universal smog vacuum.

The Flower Bunny is here for Egg Day!

Brynlee: "Our baby is gonna have the cutest outfits in town, I've already knitted several baby and toddler onesies!"

Next, Elijah needs to add a water recycler to an appliance. He's already added one to the toilet, so the kitchen sink is the next best thing.

Servo: "Alright, Nova, speak!"

Nova: "Hm?"

Nova: "Uh... woof?"

Servo: "Great job! LOUDER!"

Nova: "BORK, BORK, BORK!"

Servo: "Yes, amazing, stunning, beautiful, melodic! Now, HOWL!"

Brynlee: "Seriously? I'm trying to knit here."

Oh, snap!

That is not how you get eggs from the Flower Bunny, Gage!

Seriously, break it up you two!

Brynlee: "It's kind of entertaining, though."

Gage: "That's what you get for not giving me free eggs!"

Flower Bunny: "Ow... my head!"

Gage: "Serves you right!"

Brynlee: "My wonderful, beautiful little sister! You're finally home from school!"

Caitlyn: "You're being too nice... what do you want?"

Brynlee: "I don't want anything, I actually wanted to be the one to gift you something!"

Caitlyn: "You do?"

Caitlyn: "Thanks!"

Caitlyn: "Ooh! Some knitted socks?"

Caitlyn: "I love them so much! Thanks, Brynn!"

Brynlee: "You're welcome!"

Brynlee: "You can say it... go ahead... say I'm the best knitter to ever exist."

Caitlyn: "I knew there was a catch..."

Brynlee: "I knitted you a gift too, dad!"

Elijah: "You did?"

Elijah: "For lil ol' me? You shouldn't have!"

Brynlee: "But I did, here you go."

Elijah: "Woah!"

Elijah: "A knitted beanie just for me? Awesome! I love it!"

Brynlee: "I'm so glad you love it, dad!"

Brynlee: "Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna throw up again."

Elijah: "She'd better make it to the bathroom in time."

Nova: "A bluebell? Where did this come from?"

Oh, I don't know, probably from the giant Flower Bunny right behind you.

Elijah: "I don't need to ask the Flower Bunny for eggs, my husband already fought him and got a bunch of eggs from him."

Brynlee: "Chocolate eggs are nice, but grilled fruit is healthier!"

After maxing out the pet training skill, a 5 level skill, Servo has moved onto the guitar skill!

Servo: ♫ "Playin' on my freezer bunny guitar..." ♫

Servo ♫ "Because I'm tryin' to go far! OH YEEEAH!" ♫

Looks like Servo has an audience.

Oop, that audience has grown even more!

Caitlyn: "Make it stop, Servo has been playing guitar all night! I'm never gonna get any sleep!"

Servo: "Wow, my fingers aren't even tired after playing the guitar for 7 hours straight."

Brynlee: "Servo's guitar skills are so amazing, they're making me forget something..."

Brynlee: "Oh... right..."

Brynlee: "Ugh!"

Brynlee: "I think I forgot to..."

To do what?!

Brynlee: "To pee!"

Brynlee: "Did I just pee myself?!"

Why does every pregnant Parsons pee themselves at least once?

Brynlee: "Hehe... I was gonna shower anyways..."

Right...

Brynlee: "I'll just eat the leftover grand meal and pretend that never happened."

Generation 11 is almost here!

Isaac: "Someone took the last plate of the leftover grand meal."

Brynlee: "It was me."

Brynlee: "You can't blame me, though! I'm eating for two. Me and our crazy baby."

Isaac: "I keep forgetting that our baby is gonna be crazy."

Brynlee: "Might as well enjoy some peace while it lasts, then."

Brynlee: "I'll knit another little onesie for the baby."

Brynlee: "Who's gonna have the cutest baby outfits in town? My baby!"

Uh... is that a rash?

Brynlee: "Ugh, way to ruin it."

Brynlee: "I almost forgot to mail my Plopsy order to it's buyer. Why am I so forgetful today?"

Brynlee: "Woah!"

Brynlee: "I'm also super dizzy."

Brynlee: "I can barely stand up straight!"

Brynlee: "Is everything spinning or is it just me?"

Nope, just you. You'd better get inside, Brynlee, before sims suspect that you're crazy.

Whatcha drafting there, Elijah?

Elijah: "I'm not telling you, you're gonna judge me."

Come on, I won't judge you.

Elijah: "Alright... you can look..."

ANOTHER UNIVERSAL SMOG VACUUM?! REALLY?!

2 comments:

  1. Chapter 200 -- what a milestone! :)

    I'm so impressed with Isaac's physique. He's the most buff Sim I've seen in your game, so far.

    Servo training Nova is just so adorable. Even though one of her skills is 'attack other Sims', it's still cute. ;) I also love the cats interrupting Nova's air time.

    Ooooooh, engagement time! :D I love that a sunbeam picks out the happy couple. And yay, baby time!

    Double-gasp, waterfront wedding with white gown! :O I like Issac's formal wear, too; very stylish. I love their personalized wedding vows. It's a lovely ceremony. :)

    It's time for Flower Bunny, again! :) I've watched a whole 'year' elapse in your game! I will not allow this milestone to be marred by Gage *fighting* with the Flower Bunny. :P

    Y'know, Servos and pets are just the best combination. I love watching a robot play guitar on the sidewalk to an audience of animal friends. :)

    Hahaha, I just *knew* Elijah was drafting another smog vacuum! :D

    Looking forward to meeting Gen 11! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe 200 chapters already! It's wild! (I blame it on the earlier chapters being a lot shorter xD)

      Isaac is definitely the most buff sim I've had, he actually becomes even more buff later on and achieves the maximum muscle potential!

      I had heart eyes the entire time watching Servo train Nova, it was so adorable! It's one of my favorite skills he's ever worked on. :D

      I was trying very hard to get those angles so that the sun would be beaming the entire time. xD I tried to do the same for the wedding, but the sun was long gone by then!

      Why must Gage ruin this milestone?! xD But hooray, thank you so much for reading for an entire sim year! <3

      Servo has the best audience, they even sing to him while he's playing the guitar, it's so adorable! :D

      Hahaha, Elijah thinks he can trick us. He's been drafting it his entire life, would we expect anything else?! xD

      I'm so excited for generation 11, too!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete