Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Chapter 198


Emmie: *Yawn* "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to nap."

Looks like they were both ready to nap.

Monster: "I'm ready to run around and jump in puddles."

Brynlee: "Isn't my crafting room awesome?"

Brynlee: "I may not have much time to use it right now..."

Brynlee: "But once I finish high school, I'll be in here all day."

It's Winterfest! Servo is up a little later than usual preparing the grand meal.

Is it a sunshine? Is it a light display? Who knows.

There's still an aurora.

Don't mind me, just basking in the beauty of Evergreen Harbor.

I hope everyone is excited for the grand meal!

Looks like someone is a bit too excited.

Monster: "Can I have the entire grand meal all to myself? Pretty please?"

Caitlyn: "I bet the grand meal will be delicious!"

Look at this adorable llama Brynlee knitted! LOOK AT IT!

It goes perfectly with the hanging plant pots she knitted.

Brynlee: "I can't wait to fill this entire room with crafts!"

Servo: "BREAKFAST!!!"

Servo: "GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!"

Caitlyn: "I'm underwhelmed."

Elijah: "I think it's delicious!"

Brynlee: "Am I enjoying this grand meal so much because it's delicious or because I'm sitting in my rocking chair? We'll never know."

Gage: "Why did I choose to come out here into the cold and eat the grand meal?"

While everyone eats the grand meal, Servo is back to knitting.

What are you doing here, Isaac?

Isaac: "Just here to pick up Brynlee so we can walk to school."

Oh yeah, don't judge me, but I'm sending the kids to school during Winterfest. Why? So that Elijah doesn't miss a day of work due to Winterfest. I really want him to be promoted. I'm not mean, they'll open their presents when they get home.

Elijah: "Since I have to work on Winterfest, I might as well have some winter festive fun while I can!"

Elijah: *Plop*

What's more wintery than making snow angels?

Really, Elijah? Another one?

Elijah: *Plop*

Elijah: "Ah, this is so much fun!"

Elijah: "Did you think that was fun, trash bag?"

Elijah: "Of course you did, you agree with everything I say because you're mine, ALL MINE!"

Uh...

Elijah earned the promotion I wanted him to earn! Now, he's back down at the maker space.

He has to acquire some recycled materials for his job.

Elijah: "This gets more and more fun every time."

Elijah: "The fabricator, on the other hand, gets more and more scary every time."

Elijah: "Nice fabricator machine... don't attack me..."

Elijah: "Shall I craft a voodoo doll?"

Uh oh, this is reminding me of Penelope.

Elijah: "Voodoo doll it is."

After finishing up his work tasks for the day, Elijah headed down to the park in Willow Creek to work on his logic skill.

Look who I saw at the park... Servella!

Elijah: "I know what'll help me level up my logic skill super fast! Let me summon Servo!"

Elijah: "Hmm... I could really use some help gaining some logic skill points... if only an expert at the logic skill could help me..."

Servo: "Did someone call for an expert at the logic skill?"

Servo: "I'll teach you everything you need to know about chess! First thing's first, that piece doesn't go there and you're stupid."

Elijah" "Welp..."

Elijah: "That's not what you said when I beat you-"

Servo: "Do you want my help or what?"

After school, the kids travelled down to the park to do their homework.

Brynlee: "Ugh, it's freezing in Willow Creek!"

Isaac: "Going to school during Winterfest sucked, I only did it for Brynlee."

Brynlee: "It really did suck, we were the only sims there."

Hush it.

The dogs also joined, because why not? They'll love running around the park, I'm sure!

Nova has clearly been jumping in puddles again.

Isaac is making a start on his homework, I see! But, wait... where's Brynlee?

Brynlee: "I need to tinkle."

This dog is so cool! Look at his beautiful eyes!

Brynlee: "It's kinda creepy, too."

Brynlee: "How's your homework coming along, Isaac?"

Isaac: *Sigh* "It's super boring."

Brynlee: "You just gotta see the bright side, homework can be super fun!"

Isaac: "In what world?"

Brynlee: "Any world you can think of!"

Isaac: "It's fun in Selvadorada, then, because homework doesn't exist there."

Servo: "You're getting a little better, but not as good as the grand master, of course."

Elijah: "Try. Not. To. Cry."

Really, Nova?!

Isaac & Brynlee: "Ugh, Nova!"

Isaac: "She splashed us!"

Brynlee: "We're gonna smell like dog!"

Brynlee: "She'd better not go near any of my knitted items."

Isaac: "You definitely smell like dog right now."

Brynlee: "Excuse you?"

Servo: "This has been a great mentor session. I think we'd better head home now, it's getting late."

What are y'all so glum about? It's time to open up the presents!

Get excited!

Gage: "I wonder what it is?"

Gage: "This is awesome, I love it!"

Elijah: "I wonder who got it for you... okay, it was me! Aren't I so generous?"

Elijah: "What did I get, what did I get?"

Elijah: "Some more fabricator dye? Awesome!"

Brynlee: "I wonder what I got?"

Brynlee: "It sounds expensive!"

Brynlee: "A brand new tablet? Awesome!"

Servo: "What did I get? Will I finally be appreciated around here for once?"

Servo: "More. Frickin'. Kitchen. Utensils."
Elijah: "You can thank me later."

Caitlyn: "What did I get?"

Caitlyn: "Some more toys? Awesome!"

Brynlee: "Thank you so much for getting me a new tablet, dad!"

Elijah: "I'm so glad you like it, sweetie!"
Caitlyn: "Why didn't I get a tablet too?"

Elijah: *Blows horn*

Brynlee: "I don't know who's more excited, me or him."

Caitlyn: "Father Winter is here!"

Father Winter: "Ho, ho, ho, happy Winterfest!"

Elijah: "Do you girls think you're on the naughty or the nice list?"
Caitlyn: "I'm on the nice list for sure!"

Brynlee: "Is that even a question? Of course I'm on the nice list."

Gage: "I'd sure hope so."

Father Winter left some presents under the tree!

Look who I saw jogging around the neighborhood!

Elijah: "Hey there, Father Winter."

Father Winter: "Why, hello there, Elijah!"

Father Winter: "You've been very good this year, here you go."

Elijah: "For me?"

Elijah: "Thanks, Father Winter!"

Elijah: "A gaming mat! This is awesome!"

Father Winter: "I knew you'd love it, happy Winterfest!"

Brynlee: "Ooh, what did I get?"

Brynlee: "Some colored yarn balls? I must be your favorite!"

Father Winter: "You are, but don't tell anybody. Happy Winterfest, Brynlee!"

Father Winter: *Sigh* "Off to the next 43,325 houses, I guess."

Father Winter: "At least I get to eat cookies and drink milk."

Off he goes! Until next sim year, Father Winter!

What a lovely Winterfest!

Brynlee: "A few of my items expired on Plopsy and didn't sell, but that's okay, I'll just re-list them!"

Elijah: "My boss had better like these blueprints."

Elijah is back at the maker space again using the fabricator."

His favorite thing to do!

After Elijah finished crafting with the fabricator machine, he headed back down to the park in Willow Creek with Servo to work on his logic skill.

Servo: "Why the heck would you bring me down here during a blizzard?!"

Elijah: "What do you mean? It's not a blizzard at all!"

Uh... it's most definitely a blizzard, Elijah. It doesn't look safe out here at all.

Elijah: "Don't worry, I've got a backup plan!"

Servo: "You'd better have a back up plan! Or else!"

Servo: "Travelling down to Oasis Springs where it doesn't snow instead? This was a great backup plan after all!"

Elijah: "Told ya!"

Servo: "Alright, Elijah, the art of the logic skill is to become one with the logic skill."

Elijah: "Uh... isn't that the yoga skill you're referring to?"

Servo: "Listen to me if you wanna succeed."

Elijah: "Guess I can't argue with that."

Elijah: "Am I doing a good job so far?"

Servo: "I'd be lying if I said yes, so yes."

This townie has an interesting hairstyle.

Servo: "I can feel it... I'm in the mentoring zone!"

The dog is back again!

And, so is Servella!

Servella: "Hopefully my dad won't see me."

Servo: "Why is my own daughter avoiding me?"

Probably because you're kinda nuts.

Woohoo! Thanks to the help of Servo, Elijah has finally reached level 10 of the logic skill!

Elijah: "I couldn't have done it without the help of... all of the parks that have free chessboards provided."

Servo: "Oh, come on! Do I ever get any kind of recognition around here?!"

Brynlee: "School was so much fun today!"

Caitlyn: "What's she talking about? It was boring!"

Servo: "If you get good grades, I'll buy you a tablet."

Caitlyn: "I suddenly love school!"

Oh my gosh, Servo is so adorable when he's embarrassed!

Servo: "Stop it, I'm not cute, I'm humiliated! I accidentally walked in on the cat licking it's own butt!"

AN AURORAAAAAAAAAAA!

Huh? What's going on in here?

Nova is seriously sleeping on the wet ground like nothing is happening?

Nova: "Hey, where did the puddles go? They were comfortable."

Elijah: "Time to mail some more blueprints!"

Elijah: "My boss had better like these blueprints, or so help me-"

Uh... Elijah?

Elijah: "Hm? I'm innocent."

Back down at the maker space once again!

To do none other than recycle some materials.

Elijah: "What shall I recycle today?"

Elijah: "Say goodbye to the old potty that we don't need anymore!"

We're gonna need it once generation 11 arrives, sir!

It's New Year's Eve time! 🎉🥳

Gage, why the heck are you shovelling snow? What's the point?

Gage: "Why not, is the question."

Do your thang, I guess.

Servo has almost completed knitting another sweater! The Parsons are gonna have the entire collection soon.

Brynlee: "Did you really have to go to school in your pyjamas?"

Caitlyn: "What? It was pyjama day!"

Elijah and Gage began building a snowpal!

I bet it's gonna look awesome!

Will it be a cool guy? A weird guy? A smart guy? Who knows?

It's a smart guy... a 'sir', if you will.

Brynlee: "It's not as awesome as the snowpal Isaac and I built, right?"

Caitlyn: "It's even more awesome!"

Townie: "Hey, neighbor."

Elijah: "Hi there, neighbor! What did you come here for today?"

Townie: "I've seen you down at the maker space a lot, and you're kind of an icon there. I came here to give you a little something I made using the fabricator machine."

Elijah: "A fabricated light? Aweome!"

Brynlee: "Do you think I could knit a light?"

Is the crazy finally kicking in for you?

Really, Elijah? Another snow angel?

Brynlee: "There's snow angels all over the front yard, you can barely walk through there. That's why I had to come around to the backyard."

Happy birthday, Caitlyn!

Caitlyn aged up into a teen!

She's really sad because Monster decided to run away. He'll be back once he realises that the world is way more crazy than the Parsons will ever be.

2 comments:

  1. Nova looks so cute in her teddy bear suit. Especially when she's clean. :)

    Yummy grand meal! I don't blame you at all for keeping everyone busy on Winterfest. One day is, like, a *year* in a Sim's life! And it paid off -- congrats to Elijah on his promotion.

    I like the park in Willow Creek, even in the winter time! The trees and the sloping ground make it look so real.

    Yay, present-opening and a visit from Father Winter! All those gifts sound perfect.

    Squee, Servo's daughter!! :D I'm so pleased to see Servella. If the Parsons were a TV series, I would so advocate for a spin-off starring Servella, with guest spots by Servo.

    I love Servo's little conspiracy with Caitlyn, to get her to like school. :)

    Ahhh, blushing Servo! :) I love how we can always tell how's he feeling by his eye animation.

    I like the last snow angel that we see Elijah making. The sunlight gives the snow an angelic glow!

    Happy birthday, Caitlyn! I love how she looks so different from her sister, yet I can still see a family resemblance. I can see Paisley in her, now.

    Monster ran away? Not more drama! :O I hope that he returns, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you understand why I kept everyone working on Winterfest, that makes me feel a lot less mean about it! xD One day really is like a year in the sims, things move so fast. I really wanted that promotion for Elijah!

      A lot of people don't like Willow Creek, but I think it's so pretty!

      Servella was the biggest surprise ever, I had no idea Servo was even pregnant with her until he gave birth back in Chapter 176! A spin-off starring her sounds like a brilliant idea! Servo would need to pop in every once in a while, of course, to share his wisdom. xD

      Blushing/Embarassed and Flirty Servo are my favorite Servo emotions, he looks so adorable!

      Ooh, the snow angel really is glowing, I love that!

      Woah, Caitlyn really does look a lot like Paisley! Those recessive genes are strong!

      I used to get so sad when the pets ran away, now I'm just like "you'll be back once you experience the real world". xD

      Delete