Monday, August 10, 2020

Chapter 193

The gang is back at the community space! Wait... you're not apart of the gang, Tina. Where's Servo?

Servo: "Right here. Gang, gang!"

Elijah: "Ugh, I keep forgetting that I have to use this thing!"

You hardly get attacked by the fabricator anymore, your skill level is too high!

Brynlee, of course, began knitting as soon as she found a quiet place to sit.

Brynlee: "Nothing better than being by myself knitting in peace."

Brynlee: "I'd be even more by myself if the creator would leave."

Oh... that's not nice.

Servo begun painting straight away.

Not without being harassed by some townies, of course.

Elijah: "I'm treading very carefully... wouldn't wanna be attacked again."

Brynlee got tired of knitting, so she went to the crafting table to make some crafts instead.

Brynlee: "What shall I craft?"

Brynlee: "This is such a tough decision! Think, Brynlee, think!"

Brynlee: "Maybe I'll make some fall crafts."

With rainbow glitter?

Brynlee: "Yep, and some macaroni!"

Brynlee: "This craft is gonna look awesome."

Elijah: "Uh, mentor, it's making that weird noise again. What should I do?"

Mentor: "In the manual, it states to run and duck for cover."

Nothing to see here, just a robot self-repairing.

Brynlee finished her fall crafts, they're so adorable! I can't wait to hang them up in the apartment.

Phew, looks like Elijah wasn't attacked by the fabricator machine.

Townie: "Yay for not getting attacked!"

Mentor: "You're getting great at the fabrication skill, Elijah! This is the least amount of times I've seen a sim be attacked by the fabricator machine ever!"

Elijah: "Yeah, that's great and all, but I really gotta pee!"

Servo sees dirt pile, Servo digs.

Oh no! The mentor just dropped dead!

Grim Reaper: "Another day, another soul to reap."

Brynlee: "That's very... grim."

*Ba dum tss*

The townies gathered up right away, they don't miss a trick.

Servo: "At least they'll leave me alone now to paint in peace."

True dat.

Elijah: "And they'll leave me alone to fabricate in peace."

Rest In Peace, random old mentor man. Your urn shall remain here in the maker space.

Grim Reaper: "That's a nice painting you've got there, Servo."

Servo: "Gee, thanks, it's the complete opposite of you, bright and cheery."

When you're immortal, I guess you can say whatever you want to Grim.

All the townies do now is cry in front of the urn.

Brynlee: "It's not at bad thing, now they'll leave us alone."

Elijah: "I can't wait to eat this protein meal I made with the fabricator machine!"

Even at home, all Servo does is paint, paint, paint.

Ooh, I really like this painting!

I wonder what the heck it means.

Deven: "Can we keep Servo's painting? I love piggies and apples!"

Caitlyn: "Me too!"

Elijah: "My dad may be way older than Caitlyn, but mentally, they're the same age."

This yogurt parfait is very fancy.

Caitlyn: "Woof, woof!"

Monster: "Another doggy?!"

Deven: "What's this, Caitlyn?"

Deven: "I mean, seriously... what is it? I can't figure it out for the life of me."

Caitlyn: "You really are the most dumb sim to ever exist."

Elijah: "Ugh, this garbage stinks, but I'm still gonna rummage through it, anyway!"

Uh... Elijah?

Elijah: "I regret this already."

Elijah: "At least I sorted out the recyclables from the trash, though."

Deven: "Do you think these dumpsters are big enough to take a nap in?"

Elijah: "Nope, and they're not big enough to woohoo in, either."

Deven: "Wait, how did you know about that?"

Elijah: "Know about what?"

Elijah: "You woohooed in the dumpster, too?"

Deven: "Wait, you woohooed in the dumpster, too?!"

Servo: "After making this wonderful breakfast, I'm feeling quite inspired... I could just sing all day."

Servo: "La LA LaLALAa!"

After maxing out the painting skill, Servo is now attempting to max out the singing skill! He maxes out skills so fast, this should be a piece of cake. Right now, he sounds like a dying goat.

Brynlee: "Try... to... focus... with horrible... robot... singing."

Elijah: "Just pretend you can't hear him."

Somehow, Emmie managed to sleep through the horrible robot singing.

Caitlyn: "My ears! He sounds awful!"

Aww, so sweet!

Brynlee: "Thank you for helping me out with my homework, daddy!"

Servo: "Who wants an encore?!"

Deven: "Servo's singing sounds like really bad dubstep."

Even during the night, Servo was still singing at the top of his lungs- wait... he doesn't have lungs.

Uh oh, looks like Servo's singing was a bit too loud.

Servo: "LALaalallaalLLALAAA!"

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

Servo: "Oh, hey there! Did you like my singing?"

Townie: "Listen up, robot! If you don't keep it down, I'll rip your wires out, got it?!"

Servo: "Woah, is this huge headed townie threatening me?"

Townie: "My head is not big! Anyway, keep it down, or else!"

Servo: "I don't know what's more insulting, the fact that she really thinks her head isn't big, or the fact that she threatened me."

Servo: "I'll keep it down during the night. Instead, I'll move onto one of my other 57 hobbies I'm partaking in... not that you would know anything about being talented."

Townie: "Did I just get roasted by a robot?"

Yes, yes you did. A talented robot, at that.

It's Spooky Day! 🎃👻
Deven is dressed as a llamacorn!

Paisley: "I'm princess Leia! Hopefully this is the one of the only Star Wars related things we see in The Sims 4."

Gage: "I'm a cheerleader? But, I don't wanna be a cheerleader!"

Why does every Parsons who dresses up as a cheerleader completely hate it?

Elijah: "I'm a pirate? Arghsome!"

Brynlee: "I'm the bluebell princess!"

Caitlyn: "Wait until you see my costume, it's better than yours."
Brynlee: "That's not nice."

Servo: ♫ "SpoOkY ScArY SkeLeTonS!" ♫

Looks like Servo has a reluctant audience watching.

Brynlee: "At least Servo is getting much better at singing."

Okay, you're a little too nice. Are you sure you're a Parsons?

Since it's Spooky Day, Elijah can't work from home today, so he'll be going into work. See you later, Elijah!

Caitlyn: "I'm a little elf helper! See, I told you my costume was better than yours, Brynlee!"

Brynlee: "Forget costumes, Servo's singing is amazing! ENCORE!"

Servo: ♫ "FinaLLy SoMeoNe ApPreCiAtEs MeeEe ArOuNd HeeeeerEEeeE!" ♫

Since it's Spooky Day, Brynlee and Caitlyn decided to go trick-or-treating!

Caitlyn: "But, I don't wanna risk being tricked."

Brynlee: "H-hi there, neighbor."

Caitlyn: "This is boring! I'd rather paint the floor instead!"

Caitlyn: "Paint is so much fun!"
Brynlee: "Uh... please ignore my little sister..."

Townie: "What do you guys want?"

Brynlee: "Could we please, please, pretty please have some Spooky Day candy?"

Townie: "You could have just said 'trick or treat'."

Caitlyn: "TRICK OR TREAT!"

Townie: "Alright, here you guys go."

Brynlee: *Munch, munch*

Brynlee: "Mint! My favorite!"

Townie: "Remember to eat your vegetables and be good, though."

Uh... looks like it's too late for that.

Caitlyn: "Why can't we get more candy?"
Brynlee: "Because too much candy is bad for you, Caitlyn."

These two are polar opposites.

Paisley: "Hey there, townie! What did you come here for?"

Townie: "I know I may have been mad about it last night, but I wanna see the singing robot. He sounds pretty good through these thin apartment walls."

Servo: ♫ "OhHhHhh LooOok WhOoO deCiDeEeD tOoO JoiNnn MeEee!" ♫

Townie: "Does he sing every word he says?"

Paisley: "Yes, and it's driving me nuts!"

Caitlyn: "I need more candy, my sugar rush is crashing down!"

Brynlee: "This is why we eat vegetables instead of candy."

It was getting pretty crowded in the apartment, so Brynlee decided to find a nice spot to knit outside.

Of course, she ran towards the giant circular saw.

Brynlee: "This thing is so cool!"

That's one word to call it, I guess.

Brynlee: "Wrap the yarn around the needle... from the back to the front..."

Kacey: "Hey!"

Kacey: "We have the same costume! Did your mom force you to wear this stupid costume, too?"

Brynlee: "Uh... n-no... I actually ch-chose to wear it..."

Kacey: "You're so quiet, I can barely hear you! I'm Kacey, by the way."

Brynlee: "Oh... I-I'm Brynlee... nice to meet you."

Kacey: "Whatcha doin' there?"

Brynlee: "Just knitting... it's the best."

Kacey: "Knitting is boring, that's for elders! You know what's fun, though?"

Kacey: "Blerughwekfb!"

Brynlee: "That doesn't seem very fun to me-"

Kacey: "BLEFWOEBFUB!"

Brynlee: "Hmm..."

Kacey: "You don't seem very impressed, so you really think knitting is the most fun thing in the world?"

Brynlee: "Y-yeah, I do... but no one seems to understand."

They may have polar opposite personalities, but could these two be best friends eventually?

Kacey: "I understand, we're all different, that's what make us awesome, because we're unique!"

Brynlee: "I guess you're right!"

Kacey: "If you look at it this way, I love sports..."

Brynlee: "A-and I don't..."

Kacey: "But, just because we don't like the same things, doesn't mean we can't appreciate our differences and uniqueness!"

Brynlee: "I couldn't agree more!"

Brynlee: "I really like the points you're making today, Kacey."

Kacey: "Thanks. There's nothing better to me than meeting a sim who's the complete opposite of your personality, but getting along like a house on fire! And, who knows, maybe there's some ways we can relate to each other."

Brynlee: *Blows horn*

Kacey: "Hey, what was that for?"

Brynlee: "I was trying to relate to you in some kind of way, just like you said."

Kacey: "Are you saying I'm loud?"

Brynlee: "Uh... m-maybe just a little bit."

Brynlee: "B-but, I don't mind... it's fun. Uh... anyway... do you wanna come to the maker space with me? We can play dolls!"

Kacey: "The maker space? I've never been there before, I'd love to go!"

Uh oh, looks like the doll house is still broken.

Kacey: "Wanna get someone around here to fix the dollhouse for us?"

Brynlee: "Yeah, that'd be great!"

Brynlee: "Let's ask kindly and gently, honesty is the best policy, and it's extremely rewarding!"

Kacey: "I have another idea in mind... just follow my lead."

Kacey: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Kacey: "Oh no... the doll house is broken, Brynlee!"

Brynlee: "Oh no... this is so sad..."
Kacey: "What ever will we do?!"

Brynlee: "We're just innocent, helpless, defenceless little girls. Who would smash our dollhouse like this?"
Kacey: "This is awful! I could just..."

Kacey: *Crying loudly*
Brynlee: "Uh... guess I have to keep playing along."

Kacey & Brynlee: *Loud crying*

Deven: "What's the matter, girls? I heard you both crying, is everything okay?"

Brynlee: "Uh... everything's f-fine, grandpa! We just really need someone to fix our dollhouse, right, Kacey?"

Kacey: "These floors are dull! They need some rainbows!"

Deven: "Don't worry, I'll fix it."

Can we really trust you to fix it?

Wow, I'm surprised.

Brynlee: "Thanks, grandpa!"

Deven: "They weren't really that sad. I just got outplayed, didn't I?"

Yep.

Deven: "Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time. See you at home, Brynlee."

As soon as Elijah finished work, he came down to the community space to use the fabricator machine again.

Elijah: "I love it here!"

Brynlee: "Did we really have to put on an act like that? We could have just asked someone politely to fix the dollhouse for us."

Kacey: "Where's the fun in that?"

Brynlee: "She's evil, isn't she, dolly?"

Kacey: "She's a boring goody-two-shoes, right, dolly?"

Those are some interesting shoes, Elijah.

Elijah: "I'm getting more and more confident with this thing."

Elijah: "I may still be a little scared of it, but I used to be very scared of it, so that's good."

We love improvement!

Brynlee: "We'd better clean up this mess before someone sees it."

Kacey: "See, dolly? When you're not a goody-two-shoes, you never have to clean up your own mess."

Brynlee: "Ah, all better now!"

Brynlee: "Nothing more fulfilling than being responsible, right, dolly?"

Kacey: "Don't listen to her, dolly."

It's getting pretty late.

Kacey: "That was so much fun!"

Brynlee: "Yeah, it was!"

*Hug*

Kacey: "I'll see you at school tomorrow, right?"

Brynlee: "Yep, definitely! I have perfect attendance!"

Alright, Elijah, time to go home, it's getting late.

Elijah: "But, can't I stay a little longer?"

Ooh, looks like the Parsons have a trick-or-treater!"

Townie Teen: "Llamacorn selfie!"

Gage: "Here's a treat."

Townie Teen: "Gee, thanks!"

Gage is very nice, usually the Parsons always trick instead of treat.

Townie Teen: "See you later, boring cheerleader!"

Gage: "I told you my costume sucks."

As you can see, Servo's singing performance still has a reluctant audience.

And the N.A.P. Inspector showed up.

N.A.P. Inspector: "You guys aren't complying with the neighborhood action plans, where are your solar panels?"

You do know this is an apartment, right? We have no control over the outside of the building!

Another trick-or-treater arrived at the door!

Servo: "Here's a treat."

Townie Kid: "Thanks!"

Servo: "You're very welcome, happy Spooky Day!"

Townie Kid: "That treat was awful, I hate apple flavor."

Servo: "I should have tricked you instead."

No comments:

Post a Comment