Friday, August 14, 2020

Chapter 195

Once again, the neighbors are partaking in loud behavior.

Without Paisley here, Elijah has to handle it.

Elijah: "I'll ask them nicely to turn the music down, they're just having fun."

*Knock, knock, knock*

Servo: "ENOUGH WITH ALL THAT POLITENESS, I'M SICK OF THIS!!!"

Woah, Servo is enraged! I am terrified, he could destroy the whole sim world if he wanted to.

Elijah: "Now, now, Servo, let's calmly wait for them to answer the door."

*2 minutes later*

Elijah: "Ugh, no answer!"

Servo: "I'll handle this..."

Elijah: "I've never seen Servo this mad. Some townie bodies are gonna hit the floor tonight."

Brynlee: "I'm so angry at the neighbors. I'm gonna... uh... tie their shoelaces together!"

Wow, that'll show 'em.

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

Servo: "ALRIGHT, YOU'D BETTER GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Townie: "What do you want-"

Servo: "DON'T ACT DUMB! I KNOW YOU TOWNIES ARE PRETTY DUMB, BUT THIS IS JUST PLAIN OBVIOUS! EITHER TURN THE MUSIC DOWN, OR I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN, YOU ABOMINATION TO SOCIETY!!!"

Townie: "Woah! I- I..."

Pippa: "I've never been this terrified in my life."

Caitlyn: "Hehehe... the townies deserve it."

Servo: "IF YOU THINK I'M MAD NOW, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE ME UNLEASH MY WRATH ON YOUR PATHETIC, UGLY BELONGINGS, BOBBLE HEAD!!!"

Townie: "I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again, just please don't hurt me!"

Servo: "I was planning on doing more than hurting you. I was going to destroy your entire house."

Remind me to never mess with Servo again.

Now she's trying to butter up the cats.

Servo: "GET. AWAY. FROM. MY. CAAAAAAAAAT!!!"

Elijah: "This is the most entertaining thing I've ever witnessed."

Servo: "How am I going to unleash my rage now?"

Servo: "ANY OTHER NEIGHBOR WANNA MESS WITH ME?! HUH?!"

Servo: "No one else wants to mess with me?!"

Gee, I wonder why. Who wouldn't wanna mess with a robot who almost annihilated a townie and who's head just did a 360 spin?

Happy birthday, Gage!

Elijah: *Blows horn*

Elijah: "I don't wanna age up! Hey, look, what's that over there?"

Nice try, you're not getting out of this. Blow out the candles.

Happy birthday, Elijah!

Happy birthday, Brynlee!

Once again, Pippa is interrupting Brynlee blowing out her birthday candles.

Brynlee aged up into a teen! She's so gorgeous!

Elijah aged up into an adult!

Elijah: "I told you I didn't wanna age up."

Brynlee: "Poor dad."

Gage also aged up into an adult!

Brynlee: "Being a teen is so much fun already!"

Except for school, homework, acne, braces...

Brynlee: "Thanks for ruining it."

The Parsons have moved into their new home in Conifer Station, Evergreen Harbor! The Parsons have earned back a lot of simoleons after losing it all to the meteor. Hopefully they'll get all that stuff back one day. I've finished building the outside of their house (the house was built to match the other houses in the neighborhood), but I haven't finished the inside yet, so allow me to finish that real quick...

Brynlee: "I can't wait to see what the inside of the house looks like once it's finished!"

Brynlee: "But, uh... could you add a bathroom first?"

Brynlee: "I really gotta pee!"

Brynlee: "Never mind, I took care of it."

Wait... what?

Alright, I've finished the inside of the house! Let's take a look, shall we?

This is the living room.

Another angle.

Another angle.

This is the bathroom.

Another angle.

This is the kitchen.

Another angle.

This is the backyard.

Another angle.

Another angle.

This is the upstairs area.

This is the master bedroom.

Another angle.

This is the kids bedroom.

Another angle.

This is the crafting room, which many of you would have seen on my Instagram already.

Another angle.

I hope you guys like the new house! It's really tiny, so I had limited building space.

Brynlee: "I gotta pee again."
Servo: "I thought you took care of it."

Caitlyn: "I'm gonna get to the bathroom before Brynlee, hehehe..."

Gage: "I'm starving!"

Does Servo approve of the new house?

Servo: "I approve!"
Brynlee: "Me too, but I gotta pee!"

Servo: "Isn't this place so magical?"

What the heck happened to Gage?

Servo: ♫ "What the heck happened to Gaaage? OH! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO GAAAAGE?" ♫

Caitlyn: "This trout is delicious!"

Gage: "SimCity cheesecake is better, you should join the vegetarian life."

Elijah: "But, the trout smells so delicious."

Pippa: "I love the new house!"

A little too much... get down, ma'am!

Pippa: "Mind your business."

Servo is already upgrading the tub.

Gage: "Do you guys smell something burnt? What could it be?"

Brynlee: "Oh, gee, I don't know dad."

I thought honesty was the best policy.

Brynlee: "Oops!"

Nova: "I like the old house better."

Servo: "I love this place, I can sing all day and night without any neighhors bothering me!"

Brynlee decided to make a start on her homework.

She's still a goody-two-shoes.

Brynlee: "A goody-two-shoes who's a straight A student!"

Green development in Conifer Station must have been voted in by the townies.

Brynlee: *Sigh* "That reminds me of grandma."

Caitlyn: "This new house is the best!"

Looks like Gage figured out what the burnt smell was.

Gage: "It was me! Was I struck by lightning on a sunny day?"

I have no idea.

Woohoo! Servo has reached level 10 of the singing skill!

Gross, Nova!

Monster: "I am so proud."

Since Servo has reached level 10, it's time for him to move onto his next skill.

Yep, that's right...

Dancing!

It's the longest Parsons tradition.

Servo: "Oh yeah, oh yeah, break it down, now!"

Elijah: "Ugh!"

Elijah: "Servo, you're in the way of the TV!"

Brynlee: "It's so loud in here."

Brynlee: "But, that won't stop me from knitting."

Nothing will stop you, you're the knitting queen!

Brynlee: "Why, thank you!"

Brynlee: "My family... well... they're the crazy queens."

Elijah: "That's not nice."
Gage: "Did she just roast us?"

Caitlyn: "Where's the lie?" *Sip*

The Parsons seem to be really enjoying the new house.

Brynlee: "I love it, it's like it was designed just for me."

That's because it was.

Brynlee: "Hmm... I suddenly have the urge to knit while listening to METAL."

Brynlee: "WOW, THIS IS GREAT!"

It may seem weird, but it's a part of her aspiration.

Brynlee: "Ooh, what's this? Plopsy? I can sell my creations on here? Let's give it a try!"

Brynlee: "There, listed."

Brynlee: "Now, we wait!"

Brynlee: "You think I'll get any buyers?"

Of course you will, your knits are beautiful.

Brynlee: "Hello?"
Kacey: "Brynlee, it's Kacey. I'm outside, open the door."

Kacey: "Heeey Brynieee!"

Brynlee: "HI, KACEY!"

Kacey: "Woah, why are you yelling?"

Brynlee: "I WAS JUST LISTENING TO METAL!"

Kacey: "Oh, is that so?"

Brynlee: "YEAH! HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO IT BEFORE? IT'S AWESOME!"

Kacey: "I think I preferred when you were so quiet I could barely hear you."

Brynlee: "Say what?"

Kacey: "Anyways, let's go sit in the backyard."

Nova is loving her new toys and jumping in puddles.

Brynlee: "Did you study for the test that's coming up?"

Kacey: "Test?"

Brynlee: "Yeah, you know? The science test?"

Kacey: "Ugh, no! I didn't even know we had a science test coming up!"

Brynlee: "You're gonna have to study, you don't wanna fail!"

Kacey: "This is why I hate school."

Brynlee: "How could you hate school? It's so much fun!"

Kacey: "I won't need school when I'm a famous actress some day."

Brynlee: "You're gonna make the best actress ever, Kacey!"

Kacey: "See? Who needs school for any of that?"

Brynlee: "Uh... you do realise you have to read your lines, right?"

Kacey: "What does that have to do with science?"

Brynlee: "Science is used a lot in the real world, too."

Kacey: "Name one time that someone who isn't a scientist needs science."

Brynlee: "How else would you know that you're breathing oxygen right now?"

Kacey: "But, I didn't need to know that, did I?"

Brynlee: "Where are you going? You know my robot is in there practising dancing, right?"

Kacey: "It dances?!"

Kacey: "Hey, it's actually pretty cool."
Servo: "I have a name, you know?"

Brynlee: "Welp, I'll be on the rocking chair if you need me."

Brynlee: "I could make some more items for Plopsy."

Brynlee: "I hope my first item sells soon."

Kacey: "I dance better than the robot."
Servo: "I'm tired, okay?!"

Kacey: "He sleeps while standing?"

Caitlyn: "I wanna be able to sleep while standing!"

I'm loving Conifer Station already!

Evergreen Harbor is such a beautiful world.

It's almost 6pm, Elijah has only one sim hour left to vote for what the next community space is gonna be!

Hurry up!

Elijah: "If you would stop rushing me, I would."

Elijah: "Ugh, I don't feel like voting right now."

Well, too bad.

Elijah: "Hmm..."

Elijah: "Shall I vote for a garden space?"

That's the only community space Evergreen Harbor doesn't have, so obviously.

Elijah: "Gardening space it is."

Elijah: "Bam..."

Elijah: *Crying*

Elijah misses his parents a lot.

Even by the poolside, Brynlee is still knitting.

Brynlee: "I almost messed up that loop."

Servo is upgrading the fireplace, wouldn't want any accidents.

This TV show is so colorful! It's my new favorite channel.

Brynlee: "That's not a TV channel, it's a video game."

Since when did you know about video games?

After a long day, the Parsons are off to bed.

What a crazy first day in the new house.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, scary Servo! :O And here I was, thinking that relations with the neighbours might be improving.

    So many birthdays! :D Hahaha, Pippa, 'helping' again. It looks like she's holding the cake platter.

    I was afraid that Elijah and Gage were becoming elders. I'm not ready to lost them, either! I love their adult looks, and Brynlee is such a pretty teen! I meant to say this sooner: Brynlee and Caitlyn have this Elsa/Anna thing going on with their looks. I love it!

    Happy housewarming to the Parsons in their new home! I love what you've done with the inside. It's a colourful contrast to their woodgrain apartment. I love the strings of lights everywhere. I can't believe it's tiny. It looks like they have so much space, plus a backyard!

    What *did* happen to Gage?! Sims, man. They can't even walk into a house without coming to grief. ;)

    Congrats to Servo on reaching level 10 singing! Really excited to see him work on his dance skills.

    Knitting and metal. Together at last. :D And wow, Plopsy! That's such a cool idea; very real world.

    More Kacey, yay! :) Nice to see her as a teen.

    I can't believe how much happened on the first day! I look forward to seeing more of life in their new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angry Servo terrifies me! It's not often that we see him angry, but when he is... RUN!

      Pippa loves to celebrate birthdays apparently, LOL!

      I'm not ready for Elijah and Gage to become elders either, we lost Deven and Paisley too quickly! :( Ooh, Brynlee and Caitlyn really are like Elsa and Anna! I love that!

      I'm so happy you like the new house! I usually do colorful builds on the inside, so it was nice to get back to that! I'm a little obsessed with fairy lights, but you could probably already tell that. xD The new house felt even tinier than the apartment to build! There's so little space, especially upstairs, but I think the crafting room might be to blame for that.

      Hahahahaha, I have no idea what happened to Gage, he was completely fine before he walked in the house! xD

      I love Plopsy, it's adorable! I'm thinking it's a little Sims version of Etsy!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete