Saturday, June 5, 2021

Chapter 228

Finley: "Are you ready to see dad lay down his celebrity tile, Kobe?"

Kobe: "I'm ready to go home and take a nap."

Finley is laying his celebrity tile down today, and the whole family is here to watch and celebrate!

Finley: "Uh oh, here come the swarming fans."

Fan: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I get to witness Finley Parsons lay down his celebrity tile!"

Servo: "I can't believe I have to witness Finley Parsons lay down his celebrity tile."

I'm so excited!

There it is! Will this townie move out of the way so we can see what's going on?!

Townie: "Woohoo! Go, Finley!"

Finley: "I've been waiting my whole life for this moment."

Finley: "Here goes..."

Finley is officially a global superstar!

Here's his celebrity tile! And a townie foot.

Finley: "Now, celebrate me."

Fan: "Hooray, Finley!"

Finley: "My fans are the best."

Fan: "Did Finley Parsons just call me the best?! AHH!"

Kobe: "Can I go home yet? I want a juice and a nap nap."

Townie: "Let it rain confetti all over Finley and his celebrity tile!"

Forget about Finley, the queen herself, Bella Goth, is gracing us with her presence!

Bella: "WOOHOO! GO, FINLEY!"

Fan: "I'm so happy I get to witness this moment!"

Servo: "So, can we leave yet?"
Piper: "The fans are swarming, maybe we can sneak out."

Kobe: "If we don't find a way to leave soon, I'm gonna throw a tantrum!"

Stephanie: "Isn't this an amazing moment?"
Kylan: "I don't even know what's going on."

Kylan: "Who are all these sims, and what the heck is a celebrity tile?"

Finley: "Take some pictures while you can, I have some important celebrity business to attend to."

Fan: "Finley is so generous to his fans, he's letting us take pictures!"

Ignore the Parsons sneaking out in the background, they're not slick at all.

Bella: "I'd better get a selfie with Finley in the background while I can."

Fan: "Is it just me, or is Finley shining?"

I wonder if Finley has noticed the Parsons absence yet.

Bella Goth deserved a real selfie.

What a great picture! It shall be framed.

Back at home, a neighborhood action plan has been enforced, forcing everyone to shut off their power for the next 12 hours.

Uh oh...

Kylan: "Ugh..."

Kylan: "Did I just step in dog poop?"

Kylan: "Why didn't Servo pick it up? I can't walk back in the house with dog poop on my foot!"

Kylan! Don't smear it on the nice tiles!

Speaking of dog poop, what the heck is Case doing here?!

Case: "Was that an insult?"

I think you're walking the wrong way. Turn around, ghoster.

Case: "I'm here to see my love, Piper."

Oh, now you want to see her?!

Case: "Hey, Piper... it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Piper: "Case? Is that you, or am I seeing things?"

Case: "It's me, I saw you on TV, you must be super successful and rich now... anyways... what's been going on?"

Piper: "Oh... nothing, just being a superstar actress."

Piper: "What are you doing here, though? You've been completely ghosting me since college, I thought we were over."

Case: "I wasn't 'ghosting' you, I've been busy."

Piper: "Busy doing what, Case?! How could you be that busy that you never pick up the phone and bother to call or even text me?!"

Case: "Wow, I'm feeling really attacked right now."

Case: "I didn't come here to argue, I can leave again if that's what you want."

Piper: "Well, go ahead and leave! That's what you've done already!"

Piper: "Do you not understand how heartbroken I was for months on end not hearing from you? If you wanna leave, go ahead and do it already!"

Case: "Wait... Piper, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

While all this drama is occurring at the front of the house, Stephanie is just living her best life in the pool.

Piper: "What did you come here for, then? To get back together?"

Case: "Actually, I did."

Case: "Would you ever consider giving me another chance? Think of all the amazing times we had together in college, Pipes!"

Piper: "Well... I mean... I don't know..."

Case: "Remember when we kissed in the lake that time?"

Piper: "...That was pretty romantic."

Case: "There's plenty more romance where that came from if you give me another shot. What do you say?"

Piper: "I'll think about it, I guess."

Case: "So, you're gonna let me stay here with your beautiful self while you decide?"

Piper: "Hehe... oh, why thank you."

Piper: "I've really missed you, Case."

Case: "I've missed you too, Piper. So... are we officially back together?"

Piper: "Yeah... why not?"

*Kiss*

Piper, nooooo! HE'S HORRIBLE!

What an ironic time for this to occur, it's Love Day time!

Even during Love Day time, Finley can't escape his fans.

Piper, what the heck are you doing?!

He ghosted you for months!

Piper, stop that!

Piper: "Hehehe... that was fun!"

I AM APPALLED!

Piper: "Ugh, now I really gotta pee!"

It's just like university all over again.

Welp, that was clearly not a good idea. Piper is pregnant!

Piper: "Babe, we're gonna have a baby! I'm pregnant!"

Case: "You are?"

Piper: "Yeah! Buckle your seatbelt!"

Servo has been getting a lot better at the piano.

He still plays with one index finger at a time, but he's making progress!

Baby number two for Finley and Stephanie should be here any day now!

Kylan: "I can't wait, I love my grandkids!"

Stephanie: "That's so cute!"

Finley is having another fan meet and greet down in Brindleton Bay, the Parsons first town they ever lived in.

The same fans from the celebrity tile laying are here!

Even the queen herself, Bella Goth!

Finley: "Oh, hi there, guys."

Finley: "Gee, non-famous sims can be... enthusiastic sometimes."

Finley: "I don't blame them, though. Who wouldn't be excited to see me?"

Even Kim is here. She doesn't look too excited at all, she looks angry.

Let's get this meet and greet started!

Finley: "Take some pictures while you can."

That's how the meet and greet is gonna start?

The fans seem to be swarming around Kim.

Kim: "Get these sims away from me."

Finley: "I guess I'd better be generous and sign some autographs."

Fan: "AHH!"

Fan: "Thank you so much, Finley!"
Finley: "It was a pleasure... and by that, I mean your pleasure."

Fan: "Let's get a selfieee!"

The fans just keep swarming in.

Kim: "I wonder if I can play a prank on one of them."

Finley: "Alright, you guys... you've been staring at me for 10 minutes straight. You know you can just take a picture, right?"

Fans: "This is better."

Being a celebrity looks horrible.

Kim: "I'm glad I'm not a celebrity."

Fan: "SELFIEEE!"

So. Many. Selfies.

This cat looks so very happy.

Cat: "What do you want, peasant?"

After the meet and greet, Finley decided he wanted even more attention, so he went to the famous lounge.

Finley: "I'm even beginning to set trends."

This sim seriously copied Finley's outfit head to toe!

Fan: "Why didn't I think of that?"

Back at home, it's go time!

Stephanie: "Ugh, this hurts!"

Stephanie: "Where the heck is Finley?!"

Finley: "You're giving birth?! Wait, I don't have time to get the drone yet!"

I don't think she can wait, Finley!

*Sparkles*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Iker Parsons!

He's already wearing the knitted outfit that Servo knitted for Kobe when he was born.

Kobe: "I don't like my new brother, he's stinky!"

Iker: "WAAAAA!"

I don't think he liked that comment, Kobe.

Kylan: "Uh oh..."

What's wrong?

Kylan: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kylan: "I'm about to join my beautiful wife as a ghost."

Kylan: *Sigh*

Kylan: "Take care of my candles for me."

Rest In Peace, Kylan Parsons. You were a wonderful and creative sim who loved crafting all kinds of things (especially candles), you will be dearly missed.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Is the Grim Reaper seriously copying Finley's outfit?!

Grim Reaper: "What? I'm a fan."

Piper: *Gasp!*

Piper: "Dad?!"

As sad as this moment is, I can't stop laughing. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

Piper: "You're seriously dressed like my brother?"
Grim Reaper: "Don't be jealous because I'm not dressed like you."

I guess we've got a glimpse of what Finley would look like if he were the Grim Reaper reaping a soul.

Kobe: "The Grim Reaper looks silly!"

Grim Reaper: "Why is everyone hating on my style?"

Grim Reaper: "I'm a fan of Finley, okay?! I'll dress like him if I want to!"

Apparently, Grim enjoys Servo's piano playing skills, too.

And, yes, I'm still laughing that he's dressed like Finley.

Piper: "That was beyond weird."

Happy birthday, Finley!

Happy birthday, Stephanie!

Stephanie aged up into an adult!

So did Finley!

Stephanie: *Yawn* "Is Finley talking about himself yet again?"

Finley: "Hello, all, come take pictures of me in my fur jacket while you can."

Finley: "I'm so awesome, even the Grim Reaper is copying my style!"

Stephanie: "He'll be talking about his fur jacket for the rest of the day, now."

Case: "Man, living in a mansion is great, I never wanna leave!"

You never wanna leave? Aww, man.

The pets are also enjoying Servo's piano playing skills.

Piper went to another audition.

She didn't get the part this time due to so much going on I didn't have time to raise the necessary skill for the audition, but she can always try again later!

Finley: "I have awoken from my sleep to feed my son."

Looking ever-so-fancy.

Finley: "Iker, consider yourself lucky that you have the most awesome dad on the planet."

Finley, stop talking about yourself and turn the lights off before you wake Kobe!

Finley: *Crying* "How could everyone not want to talk about me all day? I'm so interesting!"

Kobe: "I think I learned how to potty."

Kobe: "Can I go play now?"

Yes, yes you can.

Kobe: "Is Mrs. Chipmunk potty trained?"

Piper: "Speaking of the potty, I need to potty every 5 minutes thanks to this pregnancy."

Servo is in action in his favorite spot in the house, the gardening area.

Piper: "Oof."

Are you having twins in there?

Piper: "Don't say that!"

Case really enjoys music, so he decided to produce some tracks.

Are you seriously wearing two headphones?

Case: "Don't judge me."

Kobe: "I finished my cereal."

Kobe: "Can I go play again?"

Finley: "Sure, right after you learn to talk... and by talk, I mean talk about me, as every sim should."


3 comments:

  1. > celebrity

    Ooh, so exciting! :D That's a nice feature in the game.

    Will Finley's tile stay in your game forver and ever?

    > Servo: "I can't believe I *have* to witness Finley Parsons lay down his celebrity tile."

    Servo, I love you! XD Keepin' it real in the face of celebrity culture.

    > I'm so excited!

    So am I!! <3 You and Finley have worked so hard to reach this moment.

    > Will this townie move out of the way so we can see what's going on?!

    I wouldn't bet on it. You know what NPCs are like. XD

    > Finley is officially a global superstar!

    Way to go, Finley!!

    > Here's his celebrity tile! And a townie foot.

    No public event is official until a Townie photobombs it. ;)

    > Fan: "Did Finley Parsons just call me the best?! AHH!"

    Your captions are so good, I honestly forget that you're making them up. It really seems like the Sims are saying these things! XD

    > Bella Goth

    Bella Goth in TS4?!?! No way!! :O She looks fantastic. <3

    > Bella: "WOOHOO! GO, FINLEY!"

    My breath just caught in my throat. It's like Finley has been ~annointed~ or something!

    > Kylan: "I don't even know what's going on."

    I love the mixed reactions from Finley's family. XD Kylan's is so appropriate for an old-timer.

    > Bella Goth deserved a real selfie.

    OH MY GOSH!! :D

    > neighborhood action plan

    Wow. If that happened in my game, I don't know if I'd be impressed or annoyed. What are your thoughts?

    > Case

    Ohhhhhhhh, Case. :/ I seriously question your motives.

    > Piper: "Well, go ahead and leave! That's what you've done already!"

    You tell him, Piper!

    > Stephanie is just living her best life in the pool.

    It's the way to survive in the Parsons household. XD On a serious note, I'm glad that Stephanie isn't getting caught up in this drama. No need to take on extra stress right now.

    > Piper: "Well... I mean... I don't know..."

    Stay strong, Piper!! He doesn't deserve you!

    > Case: So... are we officially back together?"
    > Piper: "Yeah... why not?"

    Well... okay. So long as Piper is happy, I'll go along with their reconciliation. But I'll be watching Case!!

    > Piper, nooooo! HE'S HORRIBLE!

    Oh my gosh! I'm so relieved that we're on the same page here!!

    I trust your Simming and your story-telling, but I wasn't sure where you were going with this relationship. As long as this is all part of your plan, I'm willing to entertain some tension and drama between these two. :)

    > What an ironic time for this to occur, it's Love Day time!

    There's nothing ironic about it. This is all part of Case's ~plan~!

    > Piper is pregnant!

    I can get excited for Piper-babies! :D

    > meet and greet in Brindleton Bay

    Finley is returning to his roots! :)

    > Fan: "SELFIEEE!"

    I can see Finley's 'celebrity glow' in these selfie shots!

    > This cat looks *so* very happy.

    This cat looks amazing! Love it's odd-colour eyes. It can address me as 'peasant' anytime. XD

    > This sim seriously copied Finley's outfit head to toe!

    Oh my gosh! Nice touch, TS4. :D

    > Back at home, it's go time!

    Yay! Welcome to the world, Iker Parsons! <3

    > Kylan: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

    Noooo! It's too soon! :( You haven't met Piper's children ye-e-e-e-et! :(

    I had a foreboding when I saw him standing alone in the corner while Iker was born. :(

    > Oh. My. Gosh.

    OH! MY! GOSH! :O :O :O

    I simply marvel at TS4. And at Finley. This is next level material.

    > Piper: "You're seriously dressed like my brother?"
    > Grim Reaper: "Don't be jealous because I'm not dressed like you."

    Perfect commentary! I'm torn between disbelief, laughter, and pathos, too.

    > Grim Reaper: "Why is everyone hating on my style?"

    XD XD XD

    > birthdays

    I'm not ready for this reminder of the passage of time. :( Not so soon after losing Kylan.

    On the other hand, I'm really diggin' Finley's look as an adult!

    > Piper: "Oof."

    Her tummy is enormous! Is it the onesie's mesh making Piper and Stephanie look so big and round?

    Fantastic update! :D Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete