Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Chapter 231

Kobe: "I'm finally home from school and can finally take a nap!"

Now that the clouds and fog have cleared up, I can show y'all the amazing view from the house!

Isn't it beautiful?

It's amazing! There's only one issue...

Kobe: "The stupid paparazzi!"

Paparazzi: "Finley Parsons son just called us stupid? Let's write a story about how disrespectful and bratty he is."

Paparazzi: "Why didn't I think of that?"

Servo is still practising his yoga, he's getting a lot more flexible.

This is one of Finley's awards that he received in the mail, by the way. I forgot what it's for.

Piper has earned enough fame points that she can now request a PR company to publish a good or bad story about her. Of course, she requests a good story. The paparazzi have been posting enough bad stories.

I can't stop admiring the view, it's so pretty!

Finley: "Why are you doing your homework? Aren't you planning to become a celebrity like me when you grow up?"

Kobe: "Nope. No way."

Once again, I must admire the view outside.

IT'S SO PRETTY!

Stephanie is pregnant again!

Stephanie: "Babe, we're gonna have another baby! I'm pregnant!"

Finley: "That means I don't have to clickbait about you being pregnant on every single sim tube video I upload anymore?"

Stephanie: "That's right!"

Someone please stop me from taking view pictures.

It's a peaceful morning... too peaceful... the Parsons are planning something, aren't they?

The sun is rising over Del Sol Valley!

Oh no! Lemonade's time is up!

Rest In Peace, Lemonade Parsons. You were a wonderful cat, and you will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "Ah, it's a nice morning, isn't it?"

It was until you turned up.

Grim Reaper: "That's rude."

Piper: "The Grim is creepy!"

Apparently, he's also a fan of Piper. He requested her autograph.

Grim Reaper: "This is the best soul reaping ever!"

Grim Reaper: "I'm your biggest fan, Piper! I watch all of your shows in the underworld!"

Piper: "That's the first time I've heard that one."

Happy birthday, Iker!

Iker aged up into a child!

Iker: "I can't wait to do homework!"

Looks like we've got a little Parsons genius.

Case: "A genius? Hopefully he doesn't ruin my plan."

Huh? What plan?

Piper: "There's so many tourists outside today!"

Finley: "I know what they wanna see: me! CHEER FOR ME!"

Piper: "Woo! Go, Finley!"

Finley: "That's the spirit!"

The paparazzi is on the property. I repeat: THE PAPARAZZI IS ON THE PROPERTY!

So is Piper's co-star? How did you get in here? More importantly, why did you destroy the doll house?!

Finley: "Shall we build a life-sized figure of me using these blocks?"

Iker: "I was thinking we could build a spaceship!"

Finley: "Oh... that sounds good, too."

Piper has been receiving some serums from companies in the mail!

This is a bubble-gum serum which temporarily increases skill gain.

Piper: "It's pink! My favorite color."

Piper: *Gulp*

Piper: "You think the serum will help me increase my singing skill a bit faster?"

A girl can dream.

Kobe: "I'm sick and tired of all these stupid paparazzi!"

Kobe: "I want to move out of Del Sol Valley when I grow up and never come back!"

Alright, Servo, show us what you've got.

Ooh, impressive!

Servo: "I must meditate, my robot muscles are hurting."

...Robots have muscles?

Isabella: "Everyone took all the food!"

Did you two take all the food?

Iker & Kobe: "No comment."

Did you take all the food, too?

Finley: "Maybe..."

Stephanie: "Don't look at me, I'm eating for two."

Woah!

Servo is so deeply meditated that he's floating?!

Servo: "Be gone. I'm in my zone."

Oh, okay...

It's a peaceful night, except for one thing...

The paparazzi waiting outside all night.

Stephanie is almost ready to pop!

Servo is making everyones favorite: grilled fruit!

Servo: "I'd better hear no complaints about sims not getting a plate of food today."

Servo: "Alright, I'm off to take a peaceful nap."

Everyone is very happy to eat their favorite breakfast!

Servo: *Robot snoring*

Case: "Hehehe..."

Case, what are you doing going into the safe?

Case: "What does it look like? I'm taking every simoleon in here."

Excuuuse me?!

This was your 'plan'?!

Case: "It sure was, and you can't stop me! This has been my plan all along, now I can start my own record company! So long, suckers!"

Oh my gosh!

Where the heck are you going?!

Case!

You come back here right now, young man!

Poor Piper has no idea what's going on, she's too busy preparing for her next acting gig.

Stephanie: "And I'm preparing to pop this baby out. Is it time, yet?"

Finley: "I need something fancy to refresh my celebrity taste buds."

Finley: "Some nice ol' iced tea."

*Pour*

Finley: "Ah, very refreshing!"

Stephanie: "Why didn't Finley make me any iced tea?"

Tourist: "There he is!"
Paparazzi: "Finally, Finley Parsons has come outside once again. I'm ready to write another bad story about him."

Finley: "What bad story could you possibly write about me? I'm doing a good deed by gracing you all with my presence."

Finley: "Who's excited to meet me?"

Fan: "I am, I am!"

Finley: "Say it louder!"

Paparazzi: "Perfect. I'll post a story about Finley being loud and disrupting the neighborhood."

Finley: "Cheer my name!"
Stephanie: "Finley, what the heck are you doing?"

Stephanie: "I'm really having another baby with this crazy sim?!"

It's filming day once again!

Piper is all ready to go!

Gothic makeup?

Check!

Brunette hair?

Check!

I actually like this hairstyle.

Piper: "I can make any hairstyle look good."

I wonder what Piper's costume will be.

Her co-stars are looking pretty royal.

Ooh!

I think this might be my favorite costume Piper has ever worn!

Piper: "Save your applause, y'all."

Piper: "I'd better practise some of my lines."

Piper: "Wow... this is a lot of lines."

Ooh, look at the set!

Piper: "Are we ready to film yet?"

Director: "We sure are, we've been waiting for you!"

Piper: "I was busy getting even more gorgeous in hair and makeup."

Director: "Actors, to the stage! Filming for Tournament of Honor!"

Director: "Lights!"

Director: "Camera!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Florence: "How could you possibly believe that you could beat me in a battle?"

Terrence: "Do you understand how many sims I've beaten in battles by now? I had to battle hundreds of sims just to make it to your castle, you're a coward hiding behind guards!"

Florence: "Please... those guards are a mere warning."

Florence: "This is your last chance to leave before I put you to shame."

Terrence: "I'm not leaving, I've been awaiting a battle."

Florence: "You'll regret this, and so will your mother who is a llama!"

Terrence: "Did you just call my mother a llama?!"

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Scene two, take one!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Florence: "Very well, then. If a battle is what you want, then a battle is what you shall get."

Terrence: "Excellent, it'll be great to watch you eat your words."

Oh, snap!

These sword props look very realistic!

Florence: "Surrender, you coward!"

Terrence: "Never!"

Florence: "I'm going too easy on you."

Florence: "Perhaps I should step it up."

Terrence: "As will I!"

Terrence: "AH!"

Florence: "A-ha! I've got you right where I want you. Now, do you wish to die or live?"

Terrence: *Sigh* "I wish to live."

Florence: "That's what I thought."

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Scene three, take one!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Florence: "We have defeated Terrence, to no surprise."

Juliette: "I cannot believe he even bothered to come to our castle!"

Florence: "Neither can I. Here's to us!"

*Drink*

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Scene four, take one!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Florence: "There is only one last thing to do."

Juliette: "What is that, my love?"

Florence: "Celebrate our victory."

*Kiss*

*Kiss*

Director: "CUT!"

Piper: "You didn't brush your teeth this morning, did you?"

Co-Star: "I didn't have time!"

Director: "Alright, final scene! Take one!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Florence: "No one else shall ever challenge me in my own castle ever again!"

Florence: "It may be the only way to gain honor in this village..."

Florence: "However, it's impossible to beat me. I'm the queen."

Director: "Aaand... CUT!"

Director: "Great job, Piper!"

Director: "That's a wrap, everybody!"

Piper: "Phew, finally!"

Piper: "I can finally get out of this costume, it's making me sweat!"

Woohoo! Piper did such an amazing performance on Tournament of Honor that she's been nominated for a Starlight Accolade award!

Piper: "As I should be."

Piper: "Not only should I be nominated no questions asked, I should also win the award no questions asked. My performance was impeccable!"

Not to toot your own horn, though, right?

Servo: "Piper! I need to talk to you immediately!"

Servo: "Thousands of simoleons are missing from the safe! I haven't seen Case around here all day, I suspect it must be him that took the simoleons."

Piper: "Are you sure you didn't misplace them?"

Servo: "How the heck does one misplace thousands of simoleons? Anyway, I did hear talk of him wanting to start his own record company, so I believe it must have been him."

Piper: "Are you serious?"

Piper: "There has to be some kind of mistake... he wouldn't do that..."

Servo: "Well, we're down thousands of simoleons."

Servo: "We have to get to the bottom of this."

Piper: "This is horrible! I can't believe someone is even capable of doing something like this!"

Piper: "I'll call Case... I'm sure there's some kind of explanation for this..."

Piper: "Hello? Case?"

Phone: "Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message-"

Lemon Pie: "I wanna bite Case in the face just like this!"

Piper: "UGHHH! IT'S GOTTA BE HIM, HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER!"

Piper: "@#$%! I can't believe I trusted Case's stupid self after he ghosted me in the first place!"

Piper: "If I ever see his stupid face again, I'm gonna kick his butt!"

Finley: "I didn't even notice Case was missing. Heck, all I notice is myself around here."

Piper decided to take a bath to calm down.

She couldn't believe Case would betray her like this.

Happy birthday, Isabella!

Piper put on a brave face for Isabella, but she was devastated inside. She couldn't believe Case was missing out on such an important moment in Isabella's life.

Happy birthday, Piper!

Isabella aged up into a child!

And Piper aged up into an adult!

Piper: "Somehow, I got even hotter! I don't need Case!"

Piper: "I don't need cake either, I'll have a baked potato."

Isabella: "I'll have cake and a baked potato!"

Piper has a fabulous celebrity walk.

Piper, get inside! Don't be like Finley walking outside all the time for attention!

These are the kind of yoga moves I've been waiting to see Servo do. This is impressive!

Stephanie: "Oof, I think the baby's coming!"

Finley: "Wait a minute, what about the drone?!"

Stephanie: "If you try to live-stream this birth, so help me-"

Calm down, ma'am.

Stephanie: "Ah! This never gets any less painful!"

*Sparkles*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Lacey Parsons!

Stephanie: "She's absolutely perfect!"

 

1 comment:

  1. > the amazing view from the house!

    Both the view and the house are lovely! :) I like the Spanish Colonial style of the Parsons' new home.

    > I can't stop admiring the view, it's so pretty!

    It certainly is pretty. :) Also, I'm struck by the 'depth' of the view. It goes on forever! With the open-world layout in TS4, I'm wonderstruck to think that the Parsons could actually explore much of what they see from their backyard.

    > Someone please stop me from taking view pictures.

    Not me. :) I like seeing it, too!

    > Rest In Peace, Lemonade Parsons.

    Oh, nooo! :( I'll miss you Lemonade. You had beautiful fur and a cheeky, independant personality. Lemonade leaves us at a peaceful, beautiful moment in your game, which consoles me a little bit.

    > Apparently, he's also a fan of Piper. He requested her autograph.

    I love how the Grim Reaper is affected by fame points! XD It softens the blow of his visits slightly.

    > More importantly, why did you destroy the doll house?!

    Piper's co-star must be more jealous of her success than he lets on. :/

    > Servo is so deeply meditated that he's floating?!

    Impressive!:O

    > The paparazzi waiting outside all night.

    Okay, that's too mcuh. :/ I've been rolling with this whole paparazzi-intrusion thing, but hanging around all night (to see what, exactly?) is simply too obsessive. :O

    > Servo: "Alright, I'm off to take a peaceful nap."

    Servo is *gleaming* in the morning light! :D I love it!

    > Case, what are you doing going into the safe?

    What?! No!!

    Did Case steal all the money autonomously?!?!

    > Finley: "I need something fancy to refresh my celebrity taste buds."

    This looks and sounds like the start of a commercial. XD

    > Stephanie: "Why didn't Finley make me any iced tea?"

    XD

    > It's filming day once again!

    Yay! I ~love~ filming day! :D

    > Gothic makeup? Check!
    > Brunette hair? Check!

    Y'know, now that I think of it, it's a wonder that Piper's fans recognize her off the set. She looks so different in real life!

    It must mean that they like Piper for her talent, not just her looks. They're ~real~ fans. :)

    > Florence: "Please... those guards are a mere warning."

    XD

    > Terrence: "Did you just call my mother a llama?!"

    Oooh, the worst burn a Sim can give. XD

    > Piper has been nominated for a Starlight Accolade award!

    Way to go, Piper!! :D

    > Lemon Pie: "I wanna bite Case in the face just like this!"

    You and me both, Lemon Pie. :/

    > Happy birthday, Isabella and Piper!

    Oh, I like how they both look! They both look so confident and happy.

    To be honest, I'm rather glad that Case is out of their lives now. They can carry on being fabulous without his interference!

    But wait -- what will the tabloids say about the break-up!?! :O XD

    > Piper has a ~fabulous~ celebrity walk.

    She does! :) Very glamourous.

    > Introducing Lacey Parsons!

    Welcome to the world, Lacey! :) I'm glad that Finley and Stephanie have a daughter, now.

    Stephanie looks so happy in the lost shot. :) <3

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete