Friday, October 4, 2019

Chapter 1


The Sims 4 Legacy Challenge! The Parsons Family

Generation 1 Heiress: Bryanna Parsons



Bryanna has inherited some land!




I wonder how long it will take to build a very large house here with no cheats 🤔


Square one 😅

Only had $83 after this.


Bryanna was drinking some “lovely” bathroom tap water...

When the good ole welcome wagon arrived 😂

At least she met a cute neighbor named Kieran 🥰


When the fruitcake tastes like 💩


So a sim literally went into labor during the welcome wagon.

And Kieran and Bryanna keep changing clothes... it’s already crazy around here

After the welcome wagon, Kieran came back over.

He accidentally smacked our girl Bryanna in the face while greeting her.


He kissed her.

And became her boyfriend all within a matter of sim hours! (And they may have also woohooed)

Kieran has officially moved in!

He brought in exactly $0! Hooray! 🎉

Kieran woke up at 4am to make pancakes to practice for his job in the culinary career.


Him and Bryanna ate the pancakes together.

While him and Bryanna ate the pancakes together, Bryanna interviewed Kieran on his fashion for her job in the fashion influencer career.


Bryanna invited her new friend Kelly over.

She interviewed her as well.


Hopefully Bryanna gets promoted.


Look who went to the gym! 🏋🏼‍♂️

And secretly hated it.


He also dislocated his arm.

Kieran’s mom Tina came to visit as he was about to leave for work.




When you try to renovate your home and run out of money after only building one wall 😂

Kieran came home from work and Bryanna was butt ass nekkid so there was only one thing to do... woohoo!

He even made sure to use his umbrella indoors on the way to the bed to make things really spicy. I really want them to try for a baby because they would make the cutest babies ever, but they’re waaaay too poor at the moment and their house is she size of a shoebox.

8 comments:

  1. Hi. This is wndrgrlxsims from IG. Actually love this, it's like a blast from the past. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I'm so happy you love it! Thank you so much for reading and continuing to support the Parsons, it means so much to me! ♥

      Delete
  2. OMG I am cracking up so much. So glad I found this story. I'm known as MissAtlantisSims or Nakendra from the forums

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you so much for checking out my blog, I appreciate it so much! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm currently reading and at the 4th generation - loving it all so far. I had a question - I don't recognize any premades except Cameron Fletcher and Simeon and Morgan from Magic Realm - did you get rid of all the premades or have I just overlooked them? I could have missed them easily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was using this same save file to play another challenge and all of the premades already passed on, but I purchased Realm of Magic and Discover University afterwards, which is why Cam, Simeon and Morgyn are in the world! The original premades will make a return because I move the Parsons to new save files often so it's not too laggy. :)

      Delete
    2. I just discovered your legacy and am loving it. When you move the family to a new save do you do anything to keep the family tree/relationships intact? Or do you not worry about it and just record the family tree elsewhere?

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you're enjoying it so far, thanks so much for reading! I don't usually pay much mind to the in-game family tree since it's sometimes buggy and sims get culled all the time. I record the family tree on a few different family tree websites and I also have a backup folder of everyone's picture, name and traits. :)

      Delete