Sunday, June 13, 2021

Chapter 230

Where are we? The Parsons decided to take a trip to Mt. Komorebi to get away from all the craziness, fans and paparazzi back in Del Sol Valley!

The gang's all here!

Even Pupcake, even though she was brought by accident.

Pupcake: "Excuse you?"

What do you think, y'all?

I think they love it, they're smiling from ear to ear!

What do you think, Kobe?

Kobe: "This place is the best place ever! I wanna live here!"

Case: "Imagine how much attention I'll attract if I dress like Finley? Maybe sims will even donate simoleons to me!"

Take that outfit off!

Case: "It was worth a shot."

Servo: "Vacations are always fun for everyone except me, I still have to clean up after everyone! I never get a real vacation!"

Everyone, gather around for the hot pot!

Isabella: "What's the 'hot pot'?"

The hot pot is where everyone will be eating dinner out of.

It needs to cook for a little bit, first. It looks delicious already!

Stephanie: "Aren't you guys so excited to be here?"

Case: "Yeah! Maybe I can sell my CD I produced and get some simoleons."

Are simoleons all you think about?! Can I send you home?!

Finley: "It's nice to have no paparazzi following us around, right?"

Kobe: "It's the best! I hate the paparazzi with every bit of my soul!"

Pupcake is also enjoying her dinner by the warm heater.

The hot pot is ready!

Piper: "Alright, who's gonna go back for seconds after we've finished the first meal?"

Kobe: "I am, I am!"

Piper: "I'll be honest, I'll probably go back for thirds. This is delicious!"

Case: "I wanna eat this for every meal for the rest of my life!"

The Parsons have gone to sleep, the only time there's any peace.

Tomorrow, they'll be able to explore all Mt. Komorebi has to offer!

Servo: "While everyone's asleep, I can do what I've been waiting to do."

Servo: "Hey there, TV..."

Servo: "Might I say, you're looking super hot tonight."

I'd tell Servo to stop flirting with an inanimate object, but this object is semi-animate, considering it literally animates pictures on the screen.

Servo: *Spray* "You think the TV will like my cologne?"

Servo: *COUGH, COUGH!* "That was bug spray!"

Servo: "Choking on bug spray doesn't take away from your hotness, TV."

Alright, enough flirting with the TV!

This Yamachan statue is adorable! Hopefully we'll see the mascot hanging around tomorrow!

Servo: "The TV has me feeling all hot and bothered."

Servo: "I've gotta get out of here."

Where are you going?

Servo: "To cool myself down out here. I'll read more about the upcoming events."

If it'll stop you flirting with the TV, I'm all for it.

Ooh, these vending machines look awesome!

Simmi capsules?! The Parsons are definitely gonna have to collect all of these! They're so cute! Y'all know how much I love collectable items in The Sims!

Since Servo is all rested, everything is cleaned up, and there's no other hobbies for him to work on in the middle of the night while in Mt. Komorebi, he decided to sculpt this bonsai tree.

Fabulous!

The sun is rising over Mt. Komorebi! I can't wait for the Parsons to get started with all the fun snow activities!

Servo: "I can't help myself, I've gotta see what one of these Simmies look like."

You and me both, Servo.

A Jasmine Holiday Simmi? AHH! It's so cute!

Pupcake: "Not as cute as my emoji ball that I'm biting in the face."

HURRY UP AND EAT, I WANNA GET STARTED WITH ALL THE FUN SNOW ACTIVITIES!

Run!

Run, I said! This is a light jog!

That's more like it! I sound like a P.E. teacher.

What's the matter, Kobe?

Kobe: "I have no one to play with here."

Stephanie and Case are gonna take the little ones sledding!

While Piper, Finley and Servo ski and snowboard down this mountain. I'm afraid for them, but also excited!

Piper: "I volunteer as tribute to go first!"

Looks like Piper is gonna try snowboarding.

Go, Piper!

Piper: "Woah!"

Piper: "I'm not so sure about this anymore!"

C'mon! You're a pro!

Piper: "I just stuck that landing."

Piper: "I don't think I'll be able to stick another one!"

Piper: "Ugh!"

Piper: "Looks like I was right..."

Piper: "Oww, my back... and my butt!"

Excuse me, Servo! I wasn't ready for this!

I kid you not, I couldn't stop laughing at this in game.

Servo is a pro skier, who knew?

Servo: "I'm a pro everything."

Can't argue with that.

Can he stick the landing?

Nope.

Servo: "AHH! My poor robot body!"

Finley: "Now that I've had the pleasure of watching everyone fall on their butts, I'll go next."

Finley: "Woah!"

Finley: "I'M AFRAID FOR MY PRECIOUS CELEBRITY LIFE RIGHT NOW!"

Finley: "Ah, I survived."

You 'survived' the smallest slope there is! It's barely a hill!

Time for the little ones to have some sledding fun!

Case: "You ready, Isabella?"
Isabella: "I was born ready."

She definitely has Piper's confidence.

Case: "Here we go!"
Isabella: "Weeeeee!"

Case: "Woah!"

Isabella: "This is so fun!"

Hooray! Great job, y'all!

Kobe: "I wish I had someone to go sledding with..."

Yuki: "Hey, why don't I go sledding with you?"

Kobe: "Really?"

Kobe: "You would go sledding with me?"

Yuki: "Of course! I see how sad you are up here not having anyone to sled with, I'd love to go sledding together!"

Yuki: "I'm Yuki, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

Kobe: "Nice to meet you, too! I'm Kobe."

Yuki: "Awesome! I can't wait to go sledding together! We're next in line!"

It's Stephanie and Iker's turn!

Stephanie: "AHHHH!"
Iker: "Weeeeee!"

Now, it's Kobe and Yuki's turn!

Kobe: "Okay, are you ready?"

Yuki: "Sure am!"

Kobe: "Here we go!"

Be careful!

Oop- nevermind.

Yuki: "That was fun! You wanna try again?"

Kobe: "Even though we fell the first time... sure!"

Yuki: "I'll race you to the top!"
Kobe: "Bring it on!"

Servo is skiing the toughest slope once again, and I'm laughing my butt off once again.

Piper: "I've been snowboarding continuously for hours, my ankles can't take it anymore!"

Kobe: "Okay, here we go, ready or not!"

Yuki: "Wooooo!"

Kobe & Yuki: "Woah!"

Kobe: "Are we gonna fall again?"
Yuki: "I think we're safe this time!"

Kobe: "Phew, we made it."
Yuki: "That was so much fun! Again, again!"

Piper: "How many more times do I have to do this?"

Servo: "When can I stop this madness?"

Once it stops being funny.

Kobe & Yuki: "Woah!"

How many times are y'all gonna fall?!

Piper: "I can barely walk now, snowboarding is more intense than I thought!"

After sledding and falling multiple times, Kobe and Yuki decided to build a snowpal!

I wonder what it'll look like?

Kobe: "Now, for the finishing touches!"

Yuki: "It looks perfect!"

Aww, it's adorable!

Afterwards, these two got hungry, so they decided to order some food from the food stall.

Kobe: "This food is awesome! Do you always buy food from this food stall?"

Yuki: "All the time! It's my favorite food stall ever."

Kobe: "It's mine too, now! You're so lucky you get to live here, Mt. Komorebi is my favorite place in the world!"

Yuki: "It's mine, too! One of my favorite things about Mt. Komorebi is Yamachan! We should go and look for him!"

Here he is!

Yamachan: "Hi!"

Kobe: "We found him!"

Yuki: "We should take a selfie with him!"

Kobe: "You think he'll let us?"

Yamachan: "Of course I will!"

Yamachan: "I wouldn't exist if it weren't for the purpose of taking selfies!"

Kobe & Yuki: "Yaaay!"

Kobe & Yuki: "Hehehe!"

Yuki: "I wanna take a selfie with him first!"

Kobe: "Not if I beat you to it!"

Selfie!

Kobe: "Thanks, Yamachan! This is the best selfie ever!"

Yamachan: "I also have a gift for you."

Kobe: "For me?"

Kobe: "A Simmi capsule? Thanks, Yamachan!"

A Father Winter Simmi! AHH! It's adorable!

Yuki: "Hey, what's that over there?"

Kobe: "Huh? Where?"

Yuki: "Hehehe..."

Yuki: "RIGHT HERE!"

Yuki: "Hahaha! Gotcha!"

Kobe: "Ugh! Now my face is frozen!"

Yuki: "Does this declare a snowball fight?"

Kobe: "Bring it on!"

Yuki: "Prepare to get hit in the face with snow again!"

Miss!

Kobe: "Ha-ha! You missed!"

Kobe: "Watch and learn."

Yuki: "I'll get you next time."

Miss!

Yuki: "Who missed now? Ha-ha!"

While Kobe and Yuki have a snowball fight, Servo is playing fetch with Pupcake... wait a minute...

Indoors?! Servo, stop that!

Yuki: "Oww!"

Yuki: "You got me!"

Kobe: "Hahaha! You deserved that one!"

Finley: "How come every single show we watch has you as a starring actress?"
Piper: "Figure it out, because I'm awesome."

Kobe: "I'd better get back inside before my parents start worrying. You wanna have another snowball fight again one day?"

Yuki: "I sure do!"

Yuki: "When do you think you'll be returning to Mt. Komorebi? We can make another snowpal together, too!"

Kobe: "Yeah! I don't know when... or if I'll be able to return to Mt. Komorebi, so I guess this is goodbye for now."

Kobe: "Hugs!"

Kobe: "Bye, Yuki! If I ever return, do you promise we'll play in the snow together again?"

Yuki: "I promise. Bye, Kobe!"

Time to head back inside.

The Parsons returned home early the next morning.

Kobe wasn't happy about it at all, he immediately missed Mt. Komorebi. He can't stand living in Del Sol Valley with all his dad's fans and paparazzi.

Speaking of which, Finley and Piper's fame has gotten out of hand, fans and paparazzi are constantly swarming, so the Parsons decided to move to a more gated, private community.

It's such a beautiful area!

It'd be easier to see if it weren't so cloudy and foggy, but I'll take some screenshots once it clears up.

Pupcake: "Is that for me?"

No!

It's for these crazy sims.

Isabella: "Iker stole my plate!"

Isabella: "Let's claim all of the eggs and toast in the world, Chompy! Iker will never be able to have any ever again!"

Iker: "Save me, Super Sim! I love eggs and toast!"

Piper has been getting a lot better at the singing skill! She's still progressing like a snail, though.

Case: "Maybe she could sing on one of my tracks!"

Nope, not happening. Have I mentioned how much I hate Case?

It seems that even more paparazzi have somehow followed the Parsons into their gated community.

Woohoo! Servo has reached level 10 of the piano skill! He can now play every instrument!

Pupcake: "Now, I want attention and cuddles."

Servo: "Of course! Until I move onto my next hobby."

Servo's next hobby is the wellness skill!

It'll be funny watching a servo bot do yoga moves.

It's already funny, he looks like a car.

Servo: "Could a car do this?"

The welcome wagon cannot be escaped!

Why are you dressed like Finley?

Townie: "Because everyone dresses like Finley."

There's even tourists outside taking pictures of the house.

Finley: "I might as well give them something better to see."

Finley: "Hey, guys! It's me, Finley Parsons! The sim you've all been waiting for! Aren't I so much more handsome in person?"

Lemon Pie: "Seriously?"

Townie: "I wonder if this family likes fruit cake?"

No welcome wagon fruit cake around here!

Finley is still trying to incite some cheers.

Finley: "C'mon! You know you guys love me!"

Finley: "Say it with me, now: 'Finley is the best'!"
Tourist: "I need to take a selfie with this famous celebrity house in the background while ignoring the celebrity right next to me."

Tourist: "Since Finley Parsons is out here, do you think Piper Parsons will come outside, too?"

Paparazzi: "Finley! Finley! Over here!"

The paparazzi have been waiting for this moment.

Stephanie: "I'm almost level 10 of the charisma skill, I think I'm ready to complete my 'Friend of the World' aspiration, soon."

Case: "No completed aspiration is cooler than my produced tracks!"

Finley, you'd better get back inside soon.

Paparazzi: "Finley! Is it true that you secretly hate your fans?"

Paparazzi: "Finley! Is it true that your whole entire family hates your guts?"

Finley: "If it gets me more publicity, sure!"

Finley: "Alright, I've gotten enough attention for 10 minutes. I'll be back outside later."

Piper: "I'd better update my social media for my fans!"

Piper's gotta keep those fame points up! Even though she stars in a new TV show everyday.


1 comment:

  1. > a trip to Mt. Komorebi

    Yay! :) I'm excited to see the travel destinations in TS4.

    It's nice to see the two couples getting away from it all with their children. :)

    > Case: "Imagine how much attention I'll attract if I dress like Finley?

    I spotted that green hair! XD I wondered whether Case was dressing as Finley, or vice versa. Like, Finley was going incognito or something.

    > Servo: "I never get a real vacation!"

    Awww, poor Servo! :/ It's tough being the only responsible Sim in a house full of Parsons. ;)

    > Servo: "Hey there, TV..."

    XD

    Is 'Servos flirting with machines' actually a thing in TS4?! If so, I'm impressed! :D

    > Servo: "The TV has me feeling all hot and bothered."

    I believe this is my first time seeing Servo's heart-eyes! <3

    > HURRY UP AND EAT, I WANNA GET STARTED WITH ALL THE FUN SNOW ACTIVITIES!

    XD XD XD

    The snow activities are fantastic! :) I'm so impressed with Servo on skis. :D I'm glad that everyone had a safe day on the slopes. With Sims games, you can never tell! There could be a tragic 'crash into tree and die' option. :/

    The sledding was super-cute, too! I'm happy that Yuki found Kobe, and they had fun together. The snowpal they made together is adorable! :3

    Speaking of eating, the Japanese meals look delicious!

    > Finley: "How come every single show we watch has you as a starring actress?"

    Piper is a STAR! :D Does Piper actually appear in the shows they watch?

    > Servo can now play every instrument!

    Congratulations, Servo! :D That is such a an accomplishment!

    > Pupcake: "Now, I want attention and cuddles."

    This is such a cute photo. :3

    > It'll be funny watching a servo bot do yoga moves.

    I agree! The yoga is amusing me even more than the skiing. XD

    This update was so much fun! :) I enjoyed visiting Mount Komorebi with the Parsons and seeing their new home. I hope that we see more of Yuki! I like their appearance and the way they befriended Kobe. :)

    ReplyDelete