Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Chapter 226

Stephanie: "I'm so happy we're finally going on a date, Finley!"

Finley: "Resist... urge... to... record... sim tube... video..."

Finley decided to take Stephanie to this beautiful restaurant downtown!

Finley: "Hey there! I'm Finley Parsons, famous sim tuber!"

Host: "I don't care."

Host: "Table for one?"

Finley: "You're really gonna pretend you don't know who I am?"

Host: "I have no idea who you are. Table for one?"

Finley: "Uh... table for two..."

Townie: "I can't believe that guy doesn't know who Finley Parsons is!"

Host: "Here is your table. Enjoy your meal."

Stephanie: "I wonder what I should order..."

Finley: "This menu looks a bit too basic for my celebrity taste buds."

Stephanie: "You look super cute today, Finley!"

Finley: "Gee, thanks, babe! So do you."

Stephanie: "Are we finally talking about something other than sim tube?"

Finley: "Yeah, today is all about you, babe."

Stephanie: "It is?"

Finley: "Of course!"

Finley: "You can have any meal you want!"

Stephanie: "Thanks, Finley... but it's not about the meal, it's about spending time with you."

Finley: "Got it. Anything for you."

Stephanie: "That's so sweet!"

Finley: "My viewers don't call me the romantic master for nothing."

Stephanie: "I thought we weren't going to discuss your sim tube channel today."

Finley: "Oh... right, I forgot. Anyways, did you order your favorite food?"

Stephanie: "Yeah, maybe you could try the same thing!"

Stephanie: "It's super delicious, I've ordered it here before!"

Finley: "Sure, I love trying new things!"

Eliza Pancakes is the waitress.

Waitress: "Are you ready to order yet?"

Stephanie: "Ah, yes, I'll have my usual, please!"

Waitress: "Of course."

Finley: "And I'll have the same thing."

Stephanie: "We'll also get a cream cola, please!"

Stephanie: "You're gonna absolutely love it!"

Finley: "I hope so!"

Finley: "I'll probably love it almost as much as I love looking into your beautiful eyes."

Stephanie: "I love when you're romantic, Finley"

Finley: "There's plenty more where that came from."

Stephanie: "Maybe we can go to a random bush later and you can show me!"

No bush woohooing!

Here comes the meal to break up that weird conversation.

Waitress: "Enjoy your meal!"

The meal is ice cream... why? Because I thought I was selecting a full course meal, but apparently you can only select one dish, so only dessert came out.

Stephanie: "Here it is!"

Finley: "Ice cream for lunch... hooray..."

And cream cola!

Finley: "You know what? Ice cream for lunch isn't so bad."

Stephanie: "See? I told ya!"

Waitress: "I've waited long enough. I want Finley's autograph."

Stephanie: "Uh... she could have at least waited until we finished our ice cream."

Finley: "Looks like we'd better eat it faster so we can get out of here. I can hear more fans swarming."

Stephanie: "Oof! Looks like I ate my ice cream too fast!"

Stephanie: "Brain freeze!"

Finley: "This has been really great."

Stephanie: "Yeah, it has! I've had a grand ol time!"

Finley: "What do you say we get out of here? These waitresses are starting to get creepy."

Being watched while eating isn't creepy... not at all...

Waitress: "So, no autograph for me?"

No! Go away!

These two have had a great date! Time for them to continue it elsewhere.

At a beautiful park nearby!

Finley: *Yawn*

Finley: "I'm kinda tired..."

Finley: "Aren't you?"

Ignore Finley's glitched arm.

Stephanie: "Wow, that was smooth."

Finley: "I wanted to apologise for being such a self obsessed jerk lately. I want you to know that you mean more to me than anything in the world."

Uh oh...

Fan: "Oh my gosh, it's Finley Parsons!"

Fan: "I can't believe I'm actually seeing Finley Parsons out in public!"

Fan: "Ahh! This is so exciting!"

Stephanie: "Looks like leaving the restaurant didn't help avoiding the swarming fans."

Finley: "Don't worry, we won't let them ruin our date."

Fan: "Yes! It's Finley Parsons! I've finally witnessed him in a public vicinity! I can cross that off my bucket list!"

Stephanie: "It seems like they're almost as happy to be around you as I am."

Finley: "Everyone is happy in my presence."

Fan: "I wonder if I can get his attention!"

Fan: "FINLEY! FINLEEEY! OVER HERE!"

Finley: "That screaming fan won't stop be from staring into your beautiful eyes."

Fan: "Hehe! He acknowledged me!"

This fan has been passed out for quite some time.

*Kiss*

Stephanie: "Should we really kiss right here? What if someone gets pictures of us?"

Finley: "More pictures = more attention = more sim tube views!"

*Kiss*

Fan: "Look over there! Finley and Stephanie are kissing!"

Fan: "They are? Should we take a picture of them and post it on simstagram?"

No, you should leave!

Finley: *Sigh*
Stephanie: "They're starting to get on my last nerve."

Fan: "Hey, Stephanie! You're so beautiful in person!"

Stephanie: "Oh... hehe... thanks."

Fan: "I need to pretend I'm taking a selfie while I'm actually taking a picture of Finley."

Finley: "Alright, get some pictures, everyone."

Fan: "I've gotta upload this picture of Finley to simstagram!"

Finley: "Hey, there. Wanna take a selfie for simstagram so you can leave me alone?"

I don't think the fans will leave him alone even after this.

Stephanie: "You guys kinda crashed our date."
Fan: "Finley belongs to his fans, not to you."

Fan: "That's a great picture! Can we take 50 more?"

Fan: "I can't believe you got a selfie with Finley Parsons!"

Fan: "I know, right? I'm gonna tell everyone I know!"

Stephanie: "Your fans love you a lot, but I can't blame them."

Finley: "Me neither."

Fan: "Finley! Can I have a hug, please, please, please?!"

Finley: "Sure, it was nice to meet you."

Fan: "It was the greatest experience of my life meeting you!"

Fan: "Finley just hugged me!"

Fan: "What?! He didn't hug me!"

Fan: "Look! I'm touching his arm!"

Fan: "I wanna touch his arm!"

Finley: "I think I'd better get out of here, these fans are getting more and more crazy by the second."

Finley: "I had an amazing day with you, Steph."

Stephanie: "Me too, it was such a great date."

Finley: "I'm sorry about all those fans."

Stephanie: "It's okay, as long as I'm with you, it feels like we're the only two sims in the room."

Aww, these two are so adorable!

Finley: "Now, let's finish this date off right."

Stephanie: "Finley! What are you-"

*Kiss*

He really is smooth.

Guys...

THAT'S ENOUGH!

Stephanie: "What a perfect way to end our date."

Finley: "Wanna go upstairs and see all the pictures the fans uploaded of me onto simstagram? I bet I look amazing."

Pupcake: "While they were enjoying their romantic date, I've been waiting for someone to fill up my food bowl."

You have an automatic food bowl!

Kylan: "Hey there, Lemon Pie."

Lemon Pie: "Can I haz some pets?"

Aww, so cute!

Peach: "I've barked many barks, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Not our precious Peach!

Rest In Peace, Peach Parsons. You were an adorable, energetic little dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Servo gets extra sad about the pets deaths. He loves the pets so much.

Kylan: "I went to get some chips and I come back to a tragedy?"

Grim Reaper: "Sup?"

Your presence isn't even startling anymore.

Uh... I just looked up the side of the house, and I never realised how many fur balls the Parsons pets have left over here. What the heck?!

Pupcake loves sleeping at the end of someone's bed every night.

This celebrity walking around might be even cooler than Finley.

Stephanie is pregnant!

Generation 13 is on the way!

Stephanie: "Babe! I'm pregnant!"

Finley: "Imagine how many views we're gonna get with this announcement."

Stephanie: "Forget about that, aren't you excited about a Parsons baby!"
Finley: "I've heard they're crazy, but yes!"

They're beyond crazy.

Filming for Dignity & Decorum begins in a few hours, so Piper is trying to remember as many lines as possible!

I just noticed this neighbor's lawn ornaments, and they are fabulous.

Stephanie: "We should get some lawn ornaments!"

It's filming daaay!

Are you excited, Piper?

Piper: "Sure am!"

Once again, the set looks amazing!

Piper: "Time to get into hair and makeup."

Looks like Piper's co-stars are warming up for the scene.

Piper: "Are you ready to make me look like an old timer?"

Makeup Artist: "I can't make you look like a goth today?"

I don't think goths existed in the Victorian era.

No gothic looks...

I REPEAT, NO GOTHIC LOOKS!

Makeup Artist: "Fine, but no stupid pink hair, either."

What are you doing to Piper's precious pink hair?

Makeup Artist: "Ta-da!"

Hey, it actually doesn't look that bad!

Piper: "I look great! Costume time!"

Piper: "You got any old dresses for me?"

Stylist: "I sure do, I hope you don't mind wearing a corset."

Piper: "How bad can it be?"

Piper: "I can barely breathe in this thing."

Piper: "I'd better join my co-stars and warm up before we begin filming!"

Piper: "Do you not remember your lines either?"

Co-Star: "Nope... maybe we can just improv."

Piper: "That doesn't sound like a bad idea..."

Piper: "Do I look like a convincing Mary Estatenab?"

Co-Star: "You sure do, I couldn't ask for a better co-star, even though we co-star in everything together!"

Piper: "Shall we begin filming?"

Co-Star: "It's your call!"

Piper: "I'm gonna go talk to the director!"

Looks like this is the director for Dignity and Decorum.

Piper: "I've heard a lot of great things about you as a director."

Director: "Gee, thanks. That's not gonna make me give you any special starring roles in the future, though."

Piper: "She's onto me."

To the stage!

Get into character, y'all!

Director: "Filming for Dignity and Decorum, scene one, take one!"

Director: "Lights!"

Director: "Camera!"

Director: "...Aaand... ACTION!"

Mary Estatenab: "Ah, nothing like drinking a nice, sophisticated glass of water with my true love."

What the heck is a sophisticated glass of water?

Mary Estatenab: "Let's make a toast to our ever growing wealth!"

John Estatenab: "Can we get this over with? I have some lumber to chop with the mysterious lady in the yard whom I am most certainly not woohooing with."

Mary Estatenab: "A toast to the Estatenab family!"

Mary & John Estatenab: "To us!"

Director: "Aaand, CUT!"

Piper: "Oof."

Piper: "The Estatenab family sure are dramatic and messy, aren't they?"

Co-Star: "Aren't all daytime TV families dramatic and messy? They have no dignity or decorum whatsoever!"

Director: "Dignity and Decorum, scene two, take one!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Mary Estatenab: "John, dear..."

Mary Estatenab: "Would you please, for once, come inside and be with our children."

John Estatenab: "I told you, Mary..."

John: "I'm outside... chopping lumber... I'm a busy man! I don't have time for you or the children."

Mary Estatenab: "You know what? Fine, go chop your lumber."

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Scene three, take one."

This scene looks like it'll be dramatic.

Direcor: "ACTION!"

Piper: "I'm in the zone."

Elizabeth: "Mary, did you finally divorce that poor excuse for a husband, John Estatenab?"

Mary Estatenab: "John thinks he's the only one 'chopping lumber'..."

Elizabeth: "Little does he know, everyone in the Estatenab family is just as messy as he is."

Mary Estatenab: "Never mind him, he shall be gone once I leave him behind."

Mary Estatenab: "And you and I shall be together at last."

Elizabeth: "That's what you thought... I'm actually the mysterious woman from the yard 'chopping lumber' with your husband!"

Director: "Aaand, CUT!"

Oh my gosh, what a cliff-hanger! I guess the viewers will have to wait until next season to see how this story continues.

Director: "Time for the final scene!"

Piper: "There's another scene?"

You thought there were three divided rooms for nothing?"

Piper: "Alright, gotta get back into character."

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Piper: "I'm in the ZONE."

Mary Estatenab: "We left a lot of questions unanswered this season."

Mary Estatenab: "However, don't we all love a cliff-hanger?"

Mary Estatenab: "The Estatenab may be messy and everchanging."

Mary Estatenab: "However, one thing's for sure."

Mary Estatenab: "The Estatenab family shall always have generational wealth."

Mary Estatenab: "Which is the only Dignity and Decorum we shall ever have."

Director: "CUT! That's a wrap, everyone!"

Piper: "Phew! That was a hard character to play!"

Crew Member: "Can I pee yet?!"

Piper: "I think I did a pretty good job."

Piper: "However, I can't think about that for too long. I've gotta get into my next audition ASAP."


1 comment:

  1. > Finley: "Resist... urge... to... record... sim tube... video..."

    Hahaha! :D I admire Finley's willpower.

    > Stephanie: "Thanks, Finley... but ... it's about spending time with you."

    Stephanie is working so hard to deepen their relationship. <3

    > Eliza Pancakes is the waitress.

    That's a great name for a waitress! :D I like the restaurant's design, especially the patio section where Finley and Stephanie are dining.

    > No bush woohooing!

    XD XD XD

    > The meal is ice cream...

    I was curious to see what Stephanie would select! I think it works, though. It's cute that Stephanie's favourite meal is ice cream. :3

    > Being watched while eating isn't creepy... not at all...

    The wait staff are very attentive in this restaurant. ;)

    > These two have had a great date!

    I'm so happy for them both! <3

    > At a beautiful park nearby!

    Look at that waterfall! The parks in TS4 are lovely.

    > Finley: "I wanted to apologise for being such a self obsessed jerk lately. I want you to know that you mean more to me than anything in the world."

    Ahhhhh! <3 This is the version of Finley I've been waiting to see. I knew he had it in him. :)

    > *Kiss* (park bench)

    It's so romantic to see them kissing on a park bench! *swoon* :D

    > Fan: "Look! I'm touching his arm!"

    This line made me laugh out loud! XD I love how you interpret what Townies are doing in the background.

    > *Kiss* (dip kiss)

    Finley has mad kissing skills! XD It warms my heart to see Finley and Stephanie being so affectionate.

    > Peach: "I've barked many barks, but it's time for me to go."

    Noooo! :( Not Peach! I'm sorry to see her go. It feels like she just arrived!

    > Servo gets extra sad about the pets deaths. He loves the pets so much.

    Oh, this makes me sad too. :( But also touched at Servo's close relationship with the pets.

    > Kylan: "I went to get some chips and I come back to a tragedy?"

    Sim life. :/

    > Pupcake loves sleeping at the end of someone's bed every night.

    So cute! :3

    > This celebrity walking around might be even cooler than Finley.

    She certainly is stylish! :)

    > Stephanie is pregnant!

    YAAAY!! Really looking forward to meeting their children.

    > It's filming daaay!

    I can hardly wait to visit the set of Dignity & Decorum!

    Now that I think of it, that's an odd title for a *Sim* show. Most Sims aren't too dignified and decorous! XD I guess that's what makes the soap aspirational, along with the fancy lifestyle.

    > Once again, the set looks amazing!

    The set does not disappoint!

    I wasn't expecting the show to set in Victorian times. This just keeps getting better! :)

    > Co-Star: "Aren't all daytime TV families dramatic and messy? They have no dignity or decorum whatsoever!"

    Called it! XD I'm loving the show so far.

    > Mary Estatenab: "John thinks he's the only one 'chopping lumber'..."

    I love this new euphemism you've invented! XD

    > Crew Member: "Can I pee yet?!"
    XD

    I thoroughly enjoyed this update! Joining Finley and Stephanie on their date was so much fun - I like how their relationship is developing - and I'm thrilled that I got to see Piper film Dignity & Decorum! Learning that Gen 13 is on the way is the icing on the cake. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete