Friday, June 11, 2021

Chapter 229

Finley: "I have some important business to attend to."

What kind of 'important business'?

Finley: "Celebrity stuff."

Paparazzi: "Not without me present."

Finley: "Alright, now I can run my important errands-"

Paparazzi: "FINLEY! OVER HERE!"

Paparazzi: "Is it true that you boiled a rat and ate it?!"

Finley: "I should have known they'd find me."

Paparazzi: "Finley Parsons acknowledged me!"

Finley: "I'm trying to run some important celebrity errands here!"

Finley: "Here, you're so desperate for simoleons?!"

Finley: "Take these simoleons, then!"

Finley: "Get out of here and leave me alone!"

Paparazzi: "Hmm... I guess this is a good deal. I'll be on my merry way now."

Oh no, another one!

And another one!

Finley: "You too!"

Finley: "Take these simoleons and leave!"

Finley: "I'm not handing out anymore simoleons, so don't even think about it!"

Paparazzi: "Oop- can I post a bad story about you, at least?"

Finley: "Seriously?!"

Finley had to leave that place, but his fans followed him immediately.

Finley: "Alright, take a picture while you can. I have important celebrity business to attend to."

I still have no idea what this 'important celebrity business' is.

Finley: "Why not cheer my name while you're at it?"

Finley: "Who should I dedicate this autograph to?"

Fan: "Uh- me... your biggest... fan... I'm freezing... up!"

Fan: "AHHHHHH! I can't believe Finley Parsons is signing an autograph for me!"

Finley: "You're welcome."

Finley: "Even the paparazzi can have an autograph."

Paparazzi: "AHH! You're so kind, Finley!"

Finley: "Hello? ... Ah, looks like I have some more important celebrity business to attend to."

A meet and greet?

Finley: "Yes, it's very important to maintain my status by appearing interested in my fans."

Finley: "Come on, everyone! Cheer for me!"

Fan 1: "Woohoo!"
Fan 2: *Yawn*

Finley: "You know you all love me!"

What do meet and greets consist of? Hugs...

Autographs...

And cheering.

Finley: "Come on, everyone! Cheer for me!"

Fan: "We already did... but... woohoo..."

Finley: "A bit more enthusiasm!"

Fan: "How many times does he want us to cheer for him?"

Apparently a lot of times.

Even Kylan is here at the meet and greet as a ghost.

Kylan: "What the heck is a 'meet and greet'?"

Fan: "Finley! Come sit down with us!"

Finley: "I will... on one condition."

Finley: "Cheer for me!"

Oh, come on!

Finley: "Alright, alright, take some pictures while you can."

Really, Kylan?

Much better, ghosts should be haunting toilets, not taking pictures of celebrities.

Finley: "Now that I let you guys take pictures, CHEER FOR ME!"

Kylan: "Do you have no idea what's going on, either?"

Alright, enough of this meet and greet. It's time to head home.

Piper is still working on her singing skill. I don't know why, but this skill takes so long to level up.

Stephanie: "It's a happy and sand moment when my babies age up."

Iker aged up into a toddler!

Iker: "Aren't I adorable?"

You are! You look just like Finley with Stephanie's hair.

Stephanie: "Come here, Iker! Come to mommy!"

Iker: "I'm walking, mommy!"

Stephanie: "Great job, Iker!"

As always, time for Iker to work on his communication skill.

Iker: "I'm adorable."

Kobe: "I thought I was the most adorable one!"

I'd be more concerned about your arm going through the wall.

Case is cleaning the toilet... just like he deserves.

Piper: "I think I need to pee."

Piper: "Wait... never mind, I'm just in labor."

Case: "What do you mean you're in labor?!"

Case: "What do we do?!"

Piper: "I still need to pee."

Piper: "Are you gonna stand this close the entire time?"
Case: "Why not?"

Piper: "Ugh, this hurts!"

Piper: "Wait a minute... I think the sparkles are about to appear!"

*Sparkles*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Isabella Parsons!

Piper: "Ah! She's perfect!"

Ignore the stinky floating plate in the background.

Piper: "Are you hungry, little one?"

Lemon Pie: "I'm hungry."

Kobe: "I just learned to potty!"

I know y'all can't hear it, but Servo is getting extremely good at the piano! I enjoy listening to him play.

Kobe: "What is this?"
Iker: "I think it's food."

Kobe: "Food? I love food!"

Iker: "This is a lot of food!"

Iker: "It's yummy, too!"

Kobe: "Servo made more food for me, he likes me more."

Iker: "That's not nice!"

Piper: "Man, I have a lot more breath singing while not pregnant."

Case has reached level 5 of the media production skill! I'd be more excited if I didn't hate him.

Servo: "I need to jazz the place up, enough of Case's autotuned music."

Servo is going in!

Piper is off to her audition for Melodies of the City! Wish her luck!

Isabella aged up into a toddler! She looks exactly like Piper!

Case: "Come on, Isabella! Walk! You can do it!"

Isabella: "Walk?"

Isabella: "Yay! I'm walking!"

Case: "Great job, Isabella!"

Isabella: "I did it!"

Isabella: "Now I can take over the play room. All the toys are mine."

Kobe: "Say what?!"

It's a Parsons toddler army!

Kobe: "I wanna play on the slide! It'll be fun-"

Kobe: "Woah!"

Kobe: "That was scary!"

Isabella: "Playing dolls is much more safe, right, Mrs. Chipmunk?"

Kobe: "I love Mrs. Chipmunk!"

Piper: "To no surprise, I got the part."

Piper: "I'm the best actress ever."

Isabella: "I'm my mommy and daddy's favorite child."

Iker: "You're their only child!"

Piper: "Wow, Servo, that sounds amazing! ...So, you think you'll be able to help me out with my acting?"

Servo: "I knew there wouldn't be a compliment without a catch."

The paparazzi are outside the house waiting for Finley or Piper to come out. Not creepy at all...

Kobe: "It's my birthday!"

Stephanie: "Another birthday already? I don't want my babies to grow up!"

Happy birthday, Kobe!

Kobe aged up into a child! I don't know why all the Parsons always look sad about aging up into children.

Kobe: "Because I have to go to school!"

Kobe: "Wait a minute... this means I get to get away from my crazy family during the day!"

Pupcake and Lemon Pie love sleeping right next to each other. So cute!

Kobe: "I ate all the cereal before my dad got the chance to eat any!"
Finley: "Joke's on you, I only eat impeccable meals fit for a celebrity. Cereal is for peasants."

Isabella: "I'm too fancy for cereal, too! I want an omelette!"

Case: "She's already just like Piper."

Good, she's not like you. Did I mention how much I hate Case today?

It's filming day for Melodies of the City!

First thing's first, hair and makeup.

And a whole lot of setting spray.

Hmm... only mildly gothic.

Excuse me, ma'am, not the scissors!

Ooh, this hairstyle is cute!

The set looks amazing, as always.

Costume time! I can't wait to see what Piper wears-

Uh...

Piper: "What the heck is this?"

Stylist: "Uh... you don't like it?"

Piper: "No, I don't like it! I hate it!"

Piper: "I can't go out on stage looking like this!"

Piper: "Sims are gonna think I'm a fool! FIX IT!"

Wow, Piper is turning into a diva.

Stylist: "Sorry, looks like I picked up the wrong costume. I'll change it."

Piper: "Good."

Much better!

Looks like Piper is all ready to act, sing and dance!

Piper's co-stars seem to be getting ready, too.

Piper: "Hmm... I should go over my lines."

Piper and this co-star star in so many things together, they're on a hugging basis.

Director: "Where's our star?"

Piper: "I'm right here! Let's get started!"

Director: "Beginning filming for Melodies of the City!"

Director: "Actors, to the stage, please!"

Director: "Lights!"

Director: "Camera!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Here we go!

Melody: "Don't you just love when it rains in the city?"

Charles: "Why would you love that, my dear?"

Melody: "It means we can kiss, dance and sing in the rain!"

Melody: "Doesn't that sound lovely?"

Charles: "I guess I didn't think of it that way!"

Director: "CUT!"

Piper: "Man, I'm the best actress ever. No one can match up to me."

Co-Star: "Excuse you?"

Director: "Melodies of the City, scene two, take one!"

Director: "Aaand, ACTION!"

Melody: "You know how I mentioned dancing, singing and kissing in the rain?"

Melody: "First thing's first, let's kiss in the rain."

*Kiss*

Director: "Yes, great job!"

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Alright, the dancing and singing scene, mainly dancing!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Piper: "You've got this, Piper."

Melody: "Kissing in the rain is great..."

Melody: "But dancing in the rain..."

Melody: ♫ "Oh, dancing in the rain!" ♫

Melody: ♫ "It washes out all the pain!" ♫

Melody: ♫ "When it rains, I could dance for hours!" ♫

Melody: ♫ "The rain gives me dancing powers!" ♫

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "THAT WAS AMAZING, PIPER!"

Piper: "You don't have to tell me twice."

Director: "Now for the main singing scene!"

Piper: "I need to warm up my vocal chords! AHH!"

Piper: "OHH!"

Piper: "OOH, OWW, AHH! ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Piper: "I wasn't finished warming up my vocal chords!"

Melody: ♫ "It's really quite pretty!" ♫

Melody: ♫ "When it rains in the city!" ♫

Melody: ♫ "Don't you agree?" ♫

Melody: ♫ "Everyone, sing with me!" ♫

Melody: ♫ "La, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa!" ♫

Director: "CUT! Great job, Piper!"

Piper: "Phew!"

Piper: "Singing on stage is a little nerve wracking."

Director: "Alright, now for the dancing scene without singing!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Get it, Piper! I mean, Melody!

Break it down, now!

What the heck is this move?

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Amazing, amazing! Now, for the final scene!"

Director: "Hugging scene, take one!"

Director: "Aaand, ACTION!"

Co-Star: "Oh my gosh!"
Director: "CUT! What's going on?!"

Co-Star: "I just peed myself!"

Piper: "Hehe... please say you're kidding."

Piper: "She's not kidding, is she?"

Co-Star: "Now, I'm filthy! Can I take a break and take a shower?!"
Director: "No, we need to wrap it up! Hugging scene, take two!"

Gross! Now, Piper has to hug a sim who peed themselves!

Piper: "Gee... lucky me..."
Director: "ACTION!"

Melody: "Am I in trouble for dancing and singing in the rain?"

Police: "Of course not, I admire your happiness in the rain!"

Melody: "That's wonderful!"

Police: "If only more sims would sing and dance in the rain."

Director: "And, CUT! That's a wrap!"

Piper: "Phew!"

Piper: "Thank gosh that's over, I never have to hug a stinky sim who just peed themselves ever again!"

Co-Star: "It was an accident, okay?!"

Time to head home!

Piper did amazing in her acting gig for Melodies of the City!

Well Suited Talent Agency: "Great job, Piper! We've already got another acting gig for you, you'll be starring on the movie Tournament of Honor!"
Piper: "My first movie gig? This is amazing!"

Hooray, Piper!


1 comment:

  1. > Paparazzi: "Is it true that you boiled a rat and ate it?!"

    WHAT?! How do the tabloids dream up these ridiculous lies?

    > Finley had to leave that place, but his fans followed him immediately.

    *shakes head sadly* The price of fame.

    > Ghosts should be haunting toilets, not taking pictures of celebrities.

    XD

    > Case is cleaning the toilet... just like he deserves.

    I support cleaning duties for Case. He must EARN his place in this household!

    > Piper: "Wait... never mind, I'm just in labor."

    YAAAY!! :D

    Welcome to the world, Isabella! <3 I'm so excited that Piper has a daughter.

    > I enjoy listening to Servo play the piano.

    I like listening to my Sims play the piano, too! :) It's my favourite way for them to build Creative skills.

    > I'd be more excited if I didn't hate Case.

    Hard same.

    > Isabella aged up into a toddler!

    Isabella is adorable! :O <3 Her hairstyle is so cute. :3

    > Kobe: "I wanna play on the slide! It'll be fun-"

    XD

    > It's filming day for Melodies of the City!

    Yay! Looking forward to it! :) I'm hoping that it's a musical with beautiful costumes.

    > hotdog costume

    Ohhhhh.... so not expecting that. Especially after the lovely hairstyle!

    > Much better!

    Oh my gosh! :D I'm thrilled that Piper put her foot down and insisted on a re-do. This dress IS much better.

    > Piper and this co-star star in so many things together, they're on a hugging basis.

    Ahhh. :3 I'm happy that Piper can see familiar, friendly faces on set.

    > Melody: ♫ "When it rains, I could dance for hours!" ♫

    This is the photo to use on the movie poster. :D

    > Co-Star: "I just peed myself!"

    No surprize, given how *hugely pregnant* she is. This game, I'm telling you. XD

    Piper is a real trouper in this scene. :)

    This was such a fun update! :) Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete