Friday, June 18, 2021

Chapter 232

Paparazzi: "I am once again asking for a picture of Finley or Piper."

How the heck did you get in the backyard?!

I guess the paparazzi scrammed once he saw a robot grilling patties on the BBQ.

Finley: "A beef patty? That sounds like it would satisfy my celebrity tastebuds."

Piper: "Mine, too."

These two are just too cool for school.

Lacey aged up into a toddler!

Isn't she so adorable?

Ah! She's the cutest thing ever!

Uh oh...

She's already discovered the doll house.

Lacey: "Who destroyed the doll house?!"

Lacey: "Who destroyed it, Mr. Bunny?"

Mr Bunny: "I didn't see anything, my eyes were closed."

Lacey: "But you were here the whole time... who's gonna fix it?"

Finley: "Don't worry, sweetie, I'll fix it."

Finley: "I have no idea what I'm doing. Do I just hit this thing with a hammer until it magically becomes fixed?"

That's exactly how you do it.

Lacey: "Daddy is the best! He's fixing the doll house!"

Isabella: "Uncle Finley is fixing the doll house!"
Kobe: "Finally!"

Piper: "Hey, it's me again on the TV!"

Stephanie: "Wow, this is the third show in a row!"
Piper: "Aren't I awesome?"

It's the last day of summer, so the kids decided to have a pool day!

It's also the perfect time jump off the diving rock.

Kobe: "Look at me!"

*Splash*

Kobe: "Again, again!"

*Splash*

Isabella: "My turn!"

Isabella: "I'm gonna attempt a swan dive!"

Uh oh...

Belly flop!

Isabella: "What just happened?"

You just belly flopped!

Finley: "Did you guys really think you were having a pool day without us?"

Iker: "I'm gonna do a front flip!"

Another belly flop!

Finley's turn!

Don't belly flop.

Finley: "Maybe I can prevent a belly flop by backflipping into the pool."

Wow!

Impressive!

Finley: "Please tell me someone recorded that so I can upload it to simstagram and get more followers."

Piper's turn next!

Piper: "This is how you do a real swan dive."

Let's see what you've got.

Wow!

So majestic!

Piper: "Maybe I should give up acting and become a diver!"

Piper: "You know what's better than diving into a pool?"

Piper: "Back floating in a pool."

There's some more tourists outside the Parsons' house today.

Finley: "I know what they came to see, so I decided to grace them with my presence."

Finley: "Hey, guys! Cheer for me!"

Tourist: "Sure, as long as I can take a picture, too."

Stephanie: "Hey, guys! Are you here to witness my awesomeness?"

Clearly they weren't.

Piper: "Ugh! Stephanie scared away the tourists before they could ask for my autograph."

Finley: "The tourists may be gone, but at least I have something good to share."

Finley: "I finally completed my aspiration!"

Woohoo! Finley completed his aspiration 'World-Famous Celebrity' by finally inciting 25 total cheers! Hooray!

Piper: "That's awesome!"
Stephanie: "I'm so proud of you, honey!"

Lacey also learned how to potty! There's a lot of achievements happening today!

Piper: "What better way to celebrate achievements than with some iced tea?"

Stephanie: "You can say that again!"

Iker: "What better way to celebrate achievements than-"

It's an expression, you're not supposed to actually say it again!

Kobe: "Isn't Iker so stupid?"

Hey! Don't call your brother stupid! Even though he kinda is.

Happy birthday, Kobe!

Kobe aged up into a teen! Another stupid eyebrow ring on a Parsons? Really?!

Kobe: "Hey, I like my eyebrow ring."

Kobe: "I bet everyone at school will like it too."

Kobe: "I'm gonna be the most awesome kid in class!"

Keep telling yourself that.

Kobe: "You think anyone will notice if I go back for a second iced tea?"

Kobe: "I don't think anyone noticed."

Lacey: "I noticed."

Piper: "My special part on TV is coming up. Are you guys watching?"

I think Kobe is too busy drinking his iced tea.

Lacey: "I walked all the way in here for one reason and one reason only."

Lacey: "To eat a hamburger!"

I just realised, Iker and Finley's spaceship turned out amazing!

Now that Kobe is in high school, he's gonna have to complete a lot of homework.

Stephanie: "Hey, Bella! I'm finally getting around to completing my aspiration, 'Friend of the World'!"

Bella: "You're supposed to address me as 'queen'."

Lacey: "Why did you wake me up, doggy?"

Pupcake: "I wanna play fetch!"

It's 2AM! Go to sleep!

This is what the sims galaxy looks like.

(It's actually just the outside of Del Sol Valley.)

Kobe: "It's my first day of high school! We'll see how stupid my eyebrow ring is now."

It's stupid no matter what.

Breakfast time! Can you guess what they're eating? Surprisingly, it's not grilled fruit.

Servo has almost completely levelled up the wellness skill!

Kobe: "Uh oh, someone from school texted me and told me my eyebrow ring was stupid already!"

Told you.

Stephanie: "If anyone else gets an eyebrow ring, I'm kicking them out."

Lacey: "Is that a threat or a promise?"

Who's hitting the gym today?

Stephanie and Piper! Stephanie needs to meet a bunch of friends for her aspiration, and Piper needs to work on her fitness skill for her upcoming acting gig.

Piper: "You think any paparazzi will notice me with my super secret disguise?"

I don't think so, you just walked right past this paparazzi and she didn't notice a thing.

Piper: "It feels good to be normal for a day."

While walking like that and literally shining?

There's another paparazzi outside, I wonder if they'll notice Piper?

Piper: "Alright, time to get fit."

Piper: "Not too fit, though, just fit enough for the role."

Stephanie: "Hey, there! Wanna be friends?"

Townie: "Uh... sure!"

If only Isaac was here to train Piper.

Townie: "Hehe... hi..."

Stephanie: "Hi, everyone! Wanna be friends?"

Townie: "Sure, why not?"

Servo is the perfect mentor for Piper!

Servo: "That's so sweet of you to say, I'm finally appreciated!"

Stephanie: "I love your basketball hat!"

Townie: "...It's a baseball hat."

Servo: "Make sure to take deep breaths into your abdomen to keep your energy for longer."

Townie: "Don't look, but I think that's Piper Parsons behind you being trained by a robot!"

Townie: "Are you serious? Piper Parsons?!"

Piper: "Uh oh, I'm starting to get noticed!"

Servo: "Probably because you have no idea how to work the treadmill and keep going way too far uphill."

Stephanie: "I've made so many new friends today! I love meeting new sims!"

I think Piper has almost met her goal for the day.

Piper: "I finally reached it!"

Piper: "I deserve an ice cream after that."

Next stop: the park!

Stephanie: "What better place to meet new sims than the park?"

Piper: "It's not a very good place to avoid paparazzi, though."

Stephanie: "Hi, nice to meet you! You seem very friendly!"

Townie: "Do I? Do I really?"

Piper: "Ugh, it's getting hot in that celebrity disguise."

Paparazzi: "A-ha! Gotcha! Piper, is it true that you're a horrible mother who's always abandoning her child to go off and do acting gigs?"

Piper: "Excuse me?! That's it!"

Piper: "Don't ever say anything about my daughter ever again!"

Oh, snap! Piper, stop that!

Piper: "Why don't you hold yourself to the same standards you hold me at?!"

Enough, Piper!

Piper: "I kicked his butt!"

Piper: "Ugh, I gotta pee after all that butt kicking!"

Townie: "The way you kicked that paparazzi's butt was awesome!"

Piper: "Can I go home, yet?"

Yes, yes you can.

Stephanie: "I'm not going home until I introduce myself to 20 sims."

Stephanie: "Hi, there! Nice to meet you!"

Townie: "You're interrupting my solo chess game!"

Stephanie: "Hey, there! Wanna be friends?"

Townie: "Wow, no one's ever asked me that before... I wanna be best friends!"

Stephanie: *Just smile and wave*

Stephanie: "Hi!"

Stephanie has been introducing herself to sims all day non-stop.

Even the merchants.

And the golden statue lady!

Finally, this is the 20th sim! She can go home and level up her charisma skill to level 10 to complete her aspiration!

Stephanie: "Hey there, Servo!"

Servo: "How do you do?"

Stephanie: "I do wonderful! Talking to you has increased my charisma skill to level 10!"

Woohoo! Stephanie reached level 10 charisma skill and completed her aspiration 'Friend of the World!"

Servo: *Sigh*

Servo: "Why is there always a catch every time someone is nice to me?"

Piper: "You, again!"

Piper: "Get off my property and don't come back!"

Paparazzi: "I'm not on your property, so I have every right to be here!"

Piper: "Are you kidding me?!"

Piper: "What other purpose could you have for being directly in front of my property other than to take pictures and write stories about me?!"

Piper: "Just leave! And stop copying Finley's outfits, creep!"
Paparazzi: "Fine, but on one condition: I'm publishing a bad story about you."

Lacey: "The paparazzi are mean."

Oh, snap!

Piper: "Good luck publishing a story with drink all over your face!"

Paparazzi: "Are you kidding me?! You're insane?!"

Piper: "'Insane' is just a synonym for 'Parsons'!"

This townie has some... interesting hair.

It's the Starlight Accolade Awards!

Piper: "Finally! I've been waiting for this night!"

Host: "Welcome, everyone, to the Starlight Accolade Awards!"

Piper: "Don't mind me, I'm just fashionably late."

Celebrity: "This is such an honor, thank you, thank you!"

Piper: "I wonder if I'll be next to win an award?"

Celebrity: "I'd like to thank my mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunts, cousins, siblings, friends, pets-"

Alright, that's enough thanking!

Why the heck is this guy sitting on the floor?

Host: "Alright, let's hear it for our next Starlight Accolade award winner... drumroll, please..."

Piper: "It's me, it's me, it has to be me!"

Another guy sitting on the floor? *Sigh*

The paparazzi is outside watching like a hawk tonight, there's a lot of celebrities in the building.

Celebrity: "I'm so honored to win the award for best hair."

Piper: "How the heck?"

I have no idea.

Host: "Looks like there's some more celebrities joining us."

Y'all are very fashionably late.

Celebrity: "Remember, if you don't win an award, it's okay, don't cry for 5 hours straight this time."

Host: "Congratulations to all the winners and nominees, that concludes the Starlight Accolade Awards!"

Piper: "That award ceremony was great!"

But, you didn't win an award.

Piper: "Oh, I forgot about that. Maybe next time."

Y'all know you can sit at the dining table, right?

Piper: "Watch out, Starlight Accolade Almost Winner coming through."

That's not a title.

Pupcake: "Stop doing yoga and play fetch with me!"

Servo: "Is fetch gonna make me flexible? No."

Pupcake: "But it's fun!"

Wow, impressive!

Even more impressive! Why does this look like some kind of strange museum sculpture?

Finley: "Guess who just levelled up his charisma skill to level 10? This guy."

Woohoo! Yay, Finley! So many achievements in this chapter!

Piper, did you sell the safe?!

Piper: "No, I donated it."

Piper: "Now, I'm a Global Superstar, and it helps me forget about Case, the dirty thief."

Woohoo! Piper is now a 5 star celebrity! This has to be some kind of record for the amount of achievements in this chapter.

Piper: "Can I level up my singing skill to level 10, too?"

Don't get too excited, now. This skill moves slower than a snail.

Servo: "Wanna see this pose in reverse?"

Servo: "POW!"

Servo has reached level 10 of the wellness skill! THE AMOUNT OF ACHIEVEMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER IS INSANE!

Lacey: "Isn't Servo awesome, Chompy?"

Lacey: "But no one's more awesome than Chompy!"

Finley: "I beg to differ, I'm way more awesome than Chompy."

Servo's next skill he's attempting is the photography skill!

Servo: "Smile for the camera."

What a lovely picture!

 

1 comment:

  1. > These two are just too cool for school.

    Finley and Piper carry their celebrity status well! :)

    > Lacey aged up into a toddler!

    Lacey is adorable! :3 Her outfit is so cute.

    I love seeing Stephanie's silvery hair on her children.

    > Finley: "Do I just hit this thing with a hammer until it magically becomes fixed?"

    If ~only~ it were that simple in real life, too! XD

    > random thought

    Y'know, playing with double-heirs for Gen 12 has an unexpected benefit. I'm used to seeing elder Parsons in the household. Kim and Kylan left us too soon, and there's a different vibe in the family now. Having two couples with their children makes the home seem as busy as usual, and the kids can still grow up with extended family. :)

    > So majestic!

    In that moment where Piper is suspended in air, doing her swan dive, it looks as though she's ~flying~! :D

    Also, I like Piper's retro-style bathing suit. :)

    > Finley completed his aspiration 'World-Famous Celebrity'

    THAT's why he wants people to cheer for him! XD

    Congratulations, Finley! You've worked hard to achieve that goal. :)

    > Happy birthday, Kobe!

    *gasp* Teenagers already?! Time is flying!

    > Lacey: "Is that a threat or a promise?"

    Lacey's expression is priceless! XD

    > Piper: "Not too fit, though, just fit enough for the role."

    Yes, mustn't overdo. XD

    > If only Isaac was here to train Piper.

    *sigh* :(

    > Friend of the World aspiration

    It's kinda cute how Stephanie is throwing herself into meeting people. :) I like the way that she smiles and waves at the park.

    Congrats to Stephanie on completing this aspiration! :D

    > Servo: "Why is there always a catch every time someone is nice to me?"

    I just wanna hug Servo when these things happen. :/

    > This townie has some... interesting hair.

    Yes, but he has the finesse to carry it off. XD

    > It's the Starlight Accolade Awards!

    Oh, boy! I can't wait to see who carries off the award tonight.

    Piper looks lovely in her evening gown. :)

    > Celebrity: "I'm so honored to win the award for best hair."

    XD XD XD

    > "That concludes the Starlight Accolade Awards!"

    Nooo! How could Piper not win? Well, maybe next time. :)

    > Piper is now a 5 star celebrity!

    That's fantastic! :D Congrats, Piper!

    > THE AMOUNT OF ACHIEVEMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER IS INSANE!

    I'll say! XD The Parsons are all working hard towards their goals. They're so talented!

    > Servo's next skill he's attempting is the photography skill!

    Ooh, this looks interesting! Great way to take family portraits.

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete