Friday, July 23, 2021

Chapter 239

Fish tacos for breakfast, Kobe? Really?

Kobe: "Don't knock it 'till you try it."

Kobe: "Hello, I am ready to host today's pointless work meeting over the phone."

Back to working on skills.

Kobe: "I think I might win."

Yuki: "Hehe, nope! Your king is trapped! Checkmate!"

Kobe: "Seriously? I'm still bad at chess?"

Yuki: "You're not bad, babe, you're just a lot worse than me."

Since Finley is no longer around, Piper is taking over the task of walking Pupcake.

Not that she's complaining.

Piper: "I love walking the adorable doggo."

Piper: "Even though I'm getting very old, too."

Pupcake: "Don't get to old to take me for walkies, kay?"

Piper: "Oop, it appears I'm very far from home. How did that happen?"

Isabella came over to visit today!

Piper: "Hi there, honey!"

Isabella: "Hi, mom! I've missed you."

Piper: "Have you been watching my reruns on TV lately?"

Isabella: "I try to avoid them, to be honest."

Piper: "Why not? I'm the greatest actress of all time!"

Isabella: "I know, you tell me every five minutes!"

Piper: "Why can't we watch the kids channel?"

Joel: "Because the kids channel is stupid."

Rylie: "No, you're stupid!"

Joel: "Call me stupid all you want, that's not gonna make me put the kids channel on."

Rylie: "It's also not gonna make your crush at school like you, nothing will!"

Joel: "Try... not... to... cry..."

Aww, Iker came to visit and started dancing with Pupcake!

Kobe: "Ugh, I stink!"

What the heck were you doing in the office today?!

Yuki: "I stink, too! The bathroom had better be available!"

Yeah... about that...

That casserole looks delicious!

Piper: "Look, it's me again on TV! Hahaha, I'm so funny!"

More work reports and pointless phone call meetings.

Yuki: "Chase the laser, Marshmallow!"

Marshmallow: "You really think I'm gonna fall for that?"

Yuki: "You're not gonna try and catch the laser?"

Yuki: "Come on, Marshmallow! Look, it's trying to run away from you, catch it!"

Marshmallow: "Just give it up already."

Yuki: "This is the first cat in history who doesn't chase lasers and try to catch them. I was just trying to play with her!"

Marshmallow: "I'm not simple minded like other cats."

Yuki: "Clearly not, you're a savage."

Why is the tablet your favorite place to sit?

Marshmallow: "It's funny to watch sims panic after not having access to this piece of technology for longer than a few hours."

Marshmallow: "I'm actually getting pretty tired from being so smart and beautiful, it's a lot of effort."

Not only does she sit on the tablet, she sleeps on it!

Piper: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Piper! It's too soon!

Piper: "Don't let my fans forget me."

Piper: *Sigh*

Piper: "Look after my fans for me, and make sure I remain on TV for years to come."

Rest In Peace, Piper Parsons. You were a wonderful, talented sim who was the best actress ever. You will be dearly missed."

Grim Reaper: "Here I am... again."

I'm a little annoyed that Piper never got to complete her aspiration due to never being nominated for another Starlight Accolade Award, but at least she completed her career and multiple skills.

Rylie: "I got an A in school, finally!"

Hooray!

Happy birthday, Rylie!

Happy birthday, Tyler!

Rylie aged up into a teen!

So did Tyler!

Rylie: "I love birthdays!"

Rylie: "Why not add some birthday confetti to make it extra fun?"

Marshmallow: "I want mini savages just like me... I mean... kittens, I want kittens."

Rylie: "More kittens = more pets! I love pets!"

Marshmallow: "You're all my poop cleaning peasants!"
Rylie: "Aren't animals just the best?"

Rylie: "I need to take a celebratory birthday selfie outside."

Tyler: "Should I take a celebratory birthday selfie?"
Rylie: "Not until you're as awesome as me."

Rylie: "It's so nice outside today!"

Rylie: "Being outdoors is the best thing ever! Oh, so is taking celebratory selfies."

Rylie: "Selfieee!"

Rylie: "That celebratory selfie didn't turn out as good as I expected."

Kobe: "Are you guys ready to start the next daily pointless work meeting?"

Kobe: "What do you mean Dave isn't present yet? I woke up from my very nice sleep for this phone meeting!"

Rylie: "I love dancing!"

A true Parsons.

Tyler: "You really have to love dancing to be a 'true' Parsons?"

Yes.

Marshmallow: "You also have to be a savage like me."

True dat. But, maybe not like you. You're another level of savage.

Rylie: "Off to my first day of high school!"

Have fun!

Marshmallow: "What are you doing in my presence, peasant?"

Pupcake: "I just wanted to meet the new pet."

After Hammy sadly passed away, the Parsons waited a while to get another rodent. Introducing the Parsons newest pet, Bubalus!

Servo is the first to meet him this time.

Servo: "Hi there, Bubalus."

Servo: "I hope you don't bite like Hammy."

Servo: "Aww, you're so adorable!"

It looks like Bubalus isn't much of a biter.

Marshmallow, what are you doing?

Marshmallow: "Come here, Bubalus... let's be 'friends'."

Marshmallow, stop that!

Bubalus: "I love making new friends!"

Don't trust her, Bubalus!

Looks like she got tired of trying to lure Bubalus pretty quickly.

Bubalus is a very energetic pet.

He tired himself out quickly.

Rylie: "It's sad seeing great-auntie Piper on TV after she passed away."

At least her legacy lives on.

Bad day at work?

Kobe: "Don't ask."

You too, Yuki?

Yuki: "You heard him. Don't ask!"

Rylie: "I don't like chilli!"

Tyler: "Me neither, it's making my tummy hurt."

Rylie: "I think I might need to go to the bathroom after eating that chilli."

Uh...

About that... the Parsons bathroom curse strikes again.

At least Servo is here to save the day.

Lin-Z must be playing some great music!

Iker: "She is, I travelled all the way over from Glimmerbrook just to hear it."

You live in Glimmerbrook now?

Rylie: "Lin-Z, where the heck is Glimmerbrook?"
Lin-Z: "Glimmerbrook is approximately VERY, VERY FAR AWAY!"

Tyler: "Lin-Z is so smart!"

Rylie decided to take Pupcake for a walk!

Rylie: "Am I the new Pupcake walker?"

Pupcake: "Sure, as long as someone takes me for walkies, anyone can be the new Pupcake walker."

Rylie: "I'm honored."

Rylie: "Come on, Pupcake, go potty underneath the tree!"

Pupcake: "No, I wanna go potty on the sidewalk!"

Rylie: "Seriously?"

Rylie: "Alright, enough walkies, let's go home."

Pupcake: "Aww, man."

Servo made some gourmet meals for the pets- wait... why is Marshmallow eating the dog treat?"

And why is Pupcake eating the cat treat? Seriously?!

Tyler: "You're so adorable, Bubalus! And, you don't bite!"

Kobe: "The ultimate way to save time: brushing your teeth while eating breakfast. Take notes."

Do not take notes.

The Parsons decided to head down to the Willow Creek for the one, the only...

Sims Sessions summer festival!

I can't wait to see the performances from Bebe Rexha, Glass Animals, and Joy Oladokun!

Looks like all the townies are ready to watch the performances, too.

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Yuki: "I LOVE BEBE REXHAAAAAAA!!!"
Rylie: "Welp, there goes my eardrums."

Rylie: "I forgot, I've gotta take a Sims Sessions selfie!"

Kobe: "I LOVE GLASS ANIMAAAAAAAALS!"

Tyler: "Really?"
Joel: "..."

I brought Pupcake along to enjoy the outdoors, but it seems like she's too tired from her walk today.

Kobe: "Can we purchase all the merch you own? We're kind of a big family."

Vendor: "Don't think I forgot about you guys from the Festival of Snow."

Everyone looks great in their merch!

Joy Oladokun is here to perform her song 'breathe again'!

My MC Command Center dresser settings messed up the performers outfits, in case you're wondering why they're wearing different outfits than they're supposed to.

Kobe: "She's so awesome."

Are you ready, y'all?

Woohoo!

That townie cheering in the front is nightmare fuel.

Servo: "I love Joy Oladokun!"

Yuki: "This is one of the best moments of my life!"

Why is there a sim trying to sell toys at the festival?

Joel: "Joy Oladokun! I'm your biggest fan!"

This is a great performance!

Servo, how did you get front and center?!

Servo: "I love you, Joy Oladokun!"

Yuki, I think you're a little bit in that townie's personal space.

Joy Oladokun: "Thank you, thank you."

Everyone: "WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

In between the performances, the Parsons decided to grab a bite to eat.

Will they get their meals in time for the next performance?

Rylie: "This food smells good!"

Joel: "It tastes good, too. Who knew festival food was so good?"

Quick, everyone! Glass Animals is on stage!

Everyone: "WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

They will be performing their song 'Heat Waves'!

Everyone seems to be enjoying the performance very much.

Kobe: "I can't believe I get to watch Glass Animals perform!"

Rylie: "This performance and this pizza is amazing!"

A wonderful performance!

Joel: "I don't want it to end."

I don't think anyone does!

Glass Animals: "Thank you, thank you."

Everyone: "WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Bebe Rexha is the last performance, everyone seems very excited!

Here she comes!

The final performance of the festival!

She will be performing her song 'Sabotage'.

Rylie: "Oh, yeah! I love Bebe Rexha!"

Ooh, I love the pretty lights and the fog!

Her outfit might have gotten messed up, but oh well.

Everyone: "WOOOOOOO!"

Imagine how much better this screenshot would have looked with the actual outfit she was meant to wear.

Kobe: "I want to attend the Sims Sessions festival every day!"

Everyone is very into the performance!

Meanwhile, the vendors are still trying to plug their merch during the performance.

Such a great show!

Yuki: "I can't hold it anymore, I gotta pee!"

Yuki: "Why did my bladder have to make me miss the end of the performance?"

Rylie: "I gotta pee too, but I didn't wanna miss the end of the show!"

Bebe Rexha: "Thank you, thank you."

Kobe: "That was so awesome!"

It seems like everyone had a grand ol' time.

Joel: "It was the best festival ever!"

Servo: "You thought it was over? Boy, do I have a treat for you guys!"

Servo: "Introducing the real final act of the night..."

Servo: "Me! That's right, I'm an expert pianist here to grace your ears!"

Really, Servo?

Uh... looks like his only crowd is the Parsons.

Kobe: "How long do we have to stand here?"

Until Servo finishes performing. Be nice.

Looks like Servo has a small audience standing on stage for whatever reason. Anyways, time to head home!

Happy birthday, Joel!

Joel aged up into a young adult!

Now get out.

Joel: "Huh?!"

Everyone is in a great mood after the festival yesterday.

Pupcake got very dirty at the festival somehow, so she needed a bath.

What the heck is Yamachan doing in the house?

Yamachan: "Just need to use your computer."

Oh... carry on.

Meanwhile, Servo continues to work on his research and debate skill in the mirror.

The kids are home from school!

Rylie: "I'd rather be at the Sims Sessions festival than at school."

Woohoo! Servo has reached level 10 of the research and debate skill!

These two are very tired from work.

Happy birthday, Rylie!

Happy birthday, Tyler!

Tyler aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Where are we? At the Parsons' brand new farm in Henford-on-Bagley! I'm really happy with how it turned out! Hopefully it stops raining soon so we can see it better.

Oh, and here's young adult Rylie! Our generation 14 heiress!

Rylie: "Huh?"

Rylie: "I'm stuck with these crazies forever?"

Yes, yes you are.

Rylie: "Are you sure you're not just kidding?"

Kobe: "Ha-ha! Rylie is stuck here forever just like me!"

Yuki: "At least we're not as stuck in this family as Servo is."

Servo: "Don't remind me."

Now that the weather has mysteriously cleared up... totally not with the help of the weather machine or anything... uh... we can finally see a tour of the outside of the Parsons farm!

Here's the animal sheds!

The garden!

The chicken coop!

The pond!

And the outside of the farm!

If you'd like to see a tour of the inside of the house, check it out on my Instagram!

Now, the moment we've all been waiting for, time to meet the Parsons newest animals! Here is the handsome llama, Larry!

The beautiful cow, Bessie!

And, the white hen, Clara! (The other chickens will be introduced as soon as they come out of the coop.)

Rylie: *Inhale*

Rylie: "Ah! I'm so happy to have my very own farm! I've always loved animals so much!"

Rylie: "Hi there, Larry!"

Larry: "Do you have any treatz?"

Rylie: "Of course I do! Here you go."

Bessie: "Did someone say treats? I need to fill up my four stomachs!"

Alright, the other chickens have come out to show their wonderful faces! (And feathers!) This is Cluckers, the white rooster!

Once again, Clara the white hen.

This is Eggbert, the brown rooster!

And last, but not least, this is Matilda the brown hen!

Their coop is in a beautiful area near the front of the farm.

Rylie: "I'm living my best life right now!"

Rylie: "Say, Larry, could you show me the 'llama face' I've heard about?"

Larry: "I've been waiting my entire two minute life for someone to ask me this."

Larry: "This is the llama face. Isn't it awesome?"

Rylie: "It is, but not as awesome as you!"

Larry: "Aww, shucks."

Rylie: "I'd better go give Bessie those treats she's been waiting on."

Rylie: "Hey there, Bessie!"

Rylie: "Aww, aren't you a good girl?"

Rylie: "Here are those treats you wanted!"

Rylie: "Are they high quality enough?"

Bessie: "I eat grass on the regular, you think I care so much about high quality treats?"

Rylie: "Why don't we milk you just a bit?"

Rylie: "Just squeeze and pull."

Larry: "Stop looking at Bessie being milked and look at how majestic and beautiful I am."

You are very majestic and beautiful.

How do you like being milked, Bessie?

Bessie: "I'm being milked?!"

Bessie: "Hey, I didn't say you could milk me!"

Rylie: "Sorry, Bessie, I'm almost done."

Rylie: "You did such a good job, girl!"
Bessie: "Moo! Thank you!"

Rylie: "How the heck did I gain six bottles of milk already? That was fast."

Bessie: "Wow, six bottles? That's a lot!"

Rylie: "You ready for a shear, Larry?"
Larry: "Excuse you?"

Rylie: "Is this gentle enough?"

Larry: "Yes. I like being sheared."

Rylie: "You have such beautiful fluff!"

Larry: "Why, thank you!"

Rylie: "I'm getting kinda hungry!"

Rylie: "How do you feel after being sheared, Larry?"

Larry: "Super-duper awesome!"

Clara, what are you doing all the way out here?!

You too, Eggbert?! I didn't realise chickens could roam so far away from their coops.

Rylie: "I have a way to bring them back."

Rylie: "Some nice food."

Rylie: "Who wants some chicken feed?"

Hopefully only the chickens.

Here come Clara and Eggbert at the speed of light!

Maybe a sleeping Matilda can enjoy some chicken feed once she wakes up, too.

Clara must have been peckish... sorry... the chicken puns have begun.

Rylie has also purchased some oversized crop seeds!

I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Rylie: "I assume they'll turn out oversized."

Okay, smarty pants.

Rylie: "These plants will need lots of tender lovin' care to grow into the oversized crops we intend them to!"

They're looking super healthy already!

Rylie: "Being a farmer is lots of work, I need some milk after all that hard work!"

Rylie: *Gulp*

Rylie: "Wow, Bessie's cow milk is amazing!"

Bessie: "I'm flattered!"

Larry: "Bessie's cow milk isn't as amazing as my llama wool, that's for sure."

I think it's a tie!


1 comment:

  1. > Aww, Iker came to visit and started dancing with Pupcake!

    So cute! :3

    > Yuki: "The bathroom had better be available!"
    > Yeah... about that...

    Lol, is everything in the picture broken! Typical Sim luck. XD

    > That casserole looks delicious!

    The food we've seen recently - the Japanese dishes, the clam chowder, this casserole -- all look really good! :)

    > More work reports and pointless phone call meetings.

    Isn't it always the way? Now I see why you prefer the handicraft jobs at home.

    > Piper: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

    No, not you, too, Piper! :(

    It made me so happy to join you at university and to follow you on your path to movie stardom. I'll really miss you, Piper!

    > I'm a little annoyed that Piper never got to complete her aspiration

    It was not for lack of trying! You and Piper worked so hard to win that award.

    > birthdays

    Teen Rylie and Tyler look fantastic! :)

    > Marshmallow: "I want mini savages just like me...

    I want to see Marshmallow's babies, too! :)

    > Kobe: "What do you mean Dave isn't present yet?

    C'mon, Dave. Get it together. XD

    > Pupcake: "I just wanted to meet the new pet."

    New pet? *gasp* Can it be kittens?!

    > Introducing the Parsons newest pet, Bubalus!

    Just as good as a kitten! :) If anyone can follow in Hammy's footsteps, it's this little guy.

    > Servo makes pet treats

    They look amazing! :) Good work on offering pet treats, TS4.

    > Sims Sessions summer festival!

    Yay! :D What a fun idea.

    > Everyone looks great in their merch!

    *gasp* They really do! :)

    > Why is there a sim trying to sell toys at the festival?

    They're not even particularly GOOD toys. XD

    > Yuki, I think you're a little bit in that townie's personal space.

    XD What are the odds the townie's hair would overlap Yuki's arm so perfectly?

    > Servo: "Introducing the real final act of the night..."

    What the--? Go, Servo! :)

    > Uh... looks like his only crowd is the Parsons.

    Well, he has to start somewhere. Just wait until the next time the festival rolls around! :)

    > Joel aged up into a young adult!
    > Now get out.

    I was literally holding my breath to see if Joel would be heir! XD

    > What the heck is Yamachan doing in the house?
    > Yamachan: "Just need to use your computer."

    Oh, well, that's all right, then. XD

    > more birthdays

    Rylie is heir!! :D I'm so excited for her.

    > the Parsons' brand new farm in Henford-on-Bagley

    Oh, wow! :D Even on a dark, rainy day, it looks fantastic. It has a different look and vibe to the Parsons' most recent homes.

    A farm in the country is the only thing that can reconcile me to leaving Mount Komorebi. :)

    I'm so impressed that you can really run a farm in TS4, complete with animals. I'm so looking forward to Gen 14! :) This is the perfect setting for Rylie with her love of animals.

    > Bessie: "Did someone say treats? I need to fill up my four stomachs!"

    Hahaha! XD The expression on her face is perfect.

    Larry's llama face is pretty awesome, too. XD

    > Rylie: "Why don't we milk you just a bit?"

    *squee* I'm loving the farming life. :D

    > Bessie: "I'm being milked?!"

    The expressions on this cow are priceless. XD

    > Clara must have been peckish... sorry... the chicken puns have begun.

    Bring 'em on! XD

    I love the Cottage Living EP! :D Everything about it is perfectly charming. It's something completely new for the Parsons. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete