Friday, July 2, 2021

Chapter 234

The Parsons decided to visit the local bathhouse!

Kobe: "I can't wait to try out the hot springs."

Piper: "I'd better find somewhere to tinkle before I tinkle in the hot springs."

Kobe: "The hot springs are super clean, right? No one would ever pee in them!"

Sure...

Ooh, the hot springs are so pretty!

Get in, y'all!

How does it feel to be freezing cold and boiling hot at the same time?

Kobe: "It feels amazing! My body has never been so confused!"

Looks like everyone's enjoying it!

Kobe: "Ah, I love it here in Mt. Komorebi."

Kobe: "Are you sure there's no more paparazzi following us around, dad?"

Finley: "I think we've avoided most of them, but we can't avoid all of them. I mean, wouldn't you wanna follow me around if you didn't know me, too?"

Kobe: "I guess you have a point, you are kind of an awesome sim tube star."

Stephanie: "Isn't it nice to breathe in the steam?"

Finley: "Just make sure no one farts!"

Piper: "I have tinkled and am ready to relax."

Piper: "Why did the hot spring turn dirty as soon as I entered?"

Figure it out.

Piper: "Am I that dirty?"

Apparently so.

Finley: "Hey, there's only one paparazzi here. Usually there's dozens! That's a new record!"

Paparazzi: "Finley! Why are you relaxing in a dirty hot spring?"

Kobe: "Do you guys mind if I leave to avoid having cameras shoved in my face while you all relax here?"

Finley: "Sure, that's fine. I'm enjoying relaxing in this dirty hot spring while having a camera flashing directly into my eyes."

Kobe: "Enjoy taking pictures of sims sitting in a dirty hot spring."

Paparazzi: "Thanks! I will!"

Kobe: "Hey, is that the place we went on vacation when I was a kid?"

It sure is!

Kobe: "Yes! I've arrived at my favorite place in the world! I'm so excited!"

I can tell.

Kobe decided to check the noticeboard to read when the next festival is happening.

Kobe: "Hmm... the festival of light is happening in a few days? Sounds interesting."
???: "Kobe?"

Yuki: "Is that you?"

Kobe: "Yep, that's me! Are you another paparazzi stalking me- wait a minute..."

Yuki: "Remember me?"

Kobe: "Ayeee, Yuki! I haven't seen you in forever, I can't believe you're here!"

Yuki: "It's great to see you again, Kobe!"

Kobe: "It's great to see you too, I thought we'd never see each other again."

Kobe: "You're pretty hot now, too."

Yuki: "Gee, thanks!"

Yuki: "You're pretty hot now, as well! I like your eyebrow ring!"

Kobe: "Thanks, my creator always calls it stupid."

Because it is stupid.

Kobe: "You wanna hear a secret?"

Kobe: "I forced my family to move here to get away from all the paparazzi."

Yuki: "Paparazzi?"

Yuki: "Your family is famous?"
Kobe: "Yeah, it's pretty annoying."

Yuki: "I thought this was your favorite place in the world, wouldn't that more-so be the reason you moved here?"

Kobe: "How did you know this is my favorite place in the world?"

Yuki: "You told me when we were kids, remember?"

Kobe: "Wow, I can't believe you actually remembered that! We should do one of my favorite things in the world that we did when we were kids, sledding!"

Up the mountain!

Aww, it's just like when they were kids!

Kobe: "You ready for us to fall on our butts again?"
Yuki: "I sure am!"

It's sledding time!

Yuki: "You ready, Kobe?"

Kobe: "Yep, let's do it!"

Yuki: "Hey, I think we've got the hang of this-"

Yuki: "Ahhhhhhh!"
Kobe: "Wooooo!"

Yuki: "We're gonna fall on our butts!"

Yuki & Kobe: "Wooooooooo!"

Yuki: "We survived!"

Kobe: "Yeah, we didn't fall on our butts even once!"

Kobe: "I got a bit of snow on my sweater, though."

Yuki: "I got some snow on my pants!"

Yuki: "That was so much fun! Why don't we try something new, now?"

Yuki: "Have you ever been hiking?"
Kobe: "Nope, but I'd really love to!"

Yuki: "Maybe we could hike our way up to the historic shrine!"
Kobe: "Sounds good!"

Am I the only one shipping these two right now?

Kobe: "I heard that there's a lot of wildlife on these tracks, is that true?"

Yuki: "Yeah, there's a lot of bugs. I hate bugs!"

Kobe: "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Yuki: "Aww, what a gentleman."

Yuki: "Would you wrestle a bear for me, too?"

Kobe: "Duh! You think a bear could handle these muscles?"

Yuki: "I think we're getting close."

Yuki: "There's the bridge, we're definitely super close, now."

What a lovely bridge!

Yuki: "I can see it in the distance, we're almost there!"

I can see it, too!

Kobe: "What do sims usually do once they reach the shrine?"
Yuki: "Usually take selfies and stuff."

Yuki: "Wait a minute... those are some huge footprints in the snow..."

Kobe: "I'll inspect them."

Kobe: "Hmm..."

Those are definitely footprints.

Yuki: "Do they look sus?"

Kobe: "Nope, just looks like a sim with freakishly big feet walked through here, nothing to worry about."

Yuki: "Hmm... I guess you're right."

Yuki: "That was super brave, Kobe."

Yuki: "You just went and inspected the footprints without even being scared!"

Kobe: "Me? Scared? Never!"

Yuki: "Dang, I forgot how many stairs we have to walk up to get to the shrine."
Kobe: "Say what?"

Those are a lot of stairs.

Kobe: *Out of breath* "That... was... nothing...!"

Yuki: "Who would have thought, a sim who's afraid of nothing gets defeated by some stairs."

Is that the shrine?

Kobe: "I think I can see the shrine in the distance."

Yuki: "Yep, that's the shrine!"

Kobe: "Now I have an excuse to take a selfie. I'm so hot."
Yuki: "Seriously?"

This selfie says a thousand words.

Yuki: "Historic shrine selfieee!"

What a great historic shrine selfie!

Kobe: "The shrine is almost as good looking as me!"
Yuki: "You're actually the better looking one."

Smooth one, Yuki.

The shrine is beautiful!

Kobe: "I've definitely gotta get a picture of it."

You walked all that way, might as well take a picture.

Yuki: "Ugh, my camera won't focus!"

Kobe: "Ha-ha! Your camera wouldn't focus and now your picture sucks!"

Yuki: "Haha, hey! At least I didn't take a selfie the second we got here!"

Kobe: "You still took one, though!"

Yuki: "This has been a great day together, Kobe. I'm so glad we got to see each other again!"

Kobe: "Me too, I haven't had this much fun since I was on vacation here when we were kids."

Kobe: "You wanna relax in the hot springs together?"

Yuki: "I'd love to, the hot springs are my favorite!"

Kobe: "They're my favorite, too!"

Yuki: "Let's begin our hike back, shall we?"

*Sigh* There's still a paparazzi waiting outside the bathhouse even though Finley, Stephanie and Piper left hours ago.

Yuki: "Have these hot springs been cleaned today?"
Kobe: "Let's hope so."

They definitely have, they were filthy before!

Kobe: "Thank gosh."

Kobe: "Ah, this is nice."

Yuki: "Yeah... I thought you'd sit closer to me, though..."

Kobe: "How close do you want me to sit to you?"

Yuki: "Right here, silly!"

Kobe: "...Is this better?"
Yuki: "Much better."

Kobe: "Why did you want me to sit so close to you?"

Yuki: "What do you think?"

Yuki: "Because you're super hot, of course."

Kobe: "I know, right? I mean... why, thank you."

Townie: "Is it getting hotter in this hot spring or is it just me?"

Creep!

Kobe: "So, uh..."

Kobe: "Is this too close?"

Yuki: "No way!"

Yuki: "I wanna be as close as possible."

Kobe: "You do? What for?"

Yuki: "Well..."

Yuki: *CENSORED*

Kobe: "Oh, dang!"

Yuki: "Also, so I can tickle you!"

Kobe: "Hahaha, stop that!"

Kobe: *Yawn*

Kobe: "Man, I'm tired after sledding and hiking all day."

Kobe: "Aren't you?"

Yuki: "Yeah... I'm also super hungry."

Kobe: "Maybe we should get some food from the food stall."

Yuki: "Sure, right after I pee!"

I guess this will be your dinner, then. Servo will be happy about having one less sim to cook for.

Kobe: "Give us the best dishes you've got!"

Vendor: "I can't give you everything!"

More nostalgia, this is the same spot they ate together as kids!

Kobe: "You wanna try some of my food?"

Yuki: "Yeah, it looks delicious!"

How cute!

Yuki: "Mmm! That tastes amazing!"

Yuki: "Maybe we can share the whole bowl?"
Kobe: "Hahaha, you already had your entire meal!"

Kobe: "You look gorgeous."

Yuki: "Kiss me."

*Kiss*

Yuki: "You're a great kisser."
Kobe: "I know, right?"

*Kiss*

One eternity later...

Yuki: "It's getting late, my house is pretty close. Do you want to sleep over?"

Kobe: "Sure, sounds great!"

Yuki's house is so pretty!

Looks like there's a no shoes rule, too.

Yuki's Mom: "Finally, my favorite soap opera is about to come on."

Yuki: "I'm home, mom!"

Yuki's Mom: "Yuki, who the heck is this sim with the stupid eyebrow ring?!"

Yuki: "Mom, this is Kobe."
Kobe: "Wassup?"

Yuki's Mom: "Your father won't be happy about you bringing another sim home this late at night, Yuki."

Kobe: *Bow* "It's nice to meet you."

Yuki's Mom: *Bow* "Nice to meet you, too."

Yuki's Mom: "Maybe he's not so bad, after all!"

Kobe: "Not so bad? I'm a total package!"

Yuki: "Oh, gosh."

Yuki's Mom: "How so?"

Kobe: "Just look at me, I'm handsome, I'm also funny, smart, kinda crazy-"

Yuki: "Uh, anyways, we're gonna head upstairs and... sleep... goodnight, mom!"

Yuki's Mom: "Ahahahaha! My soap opera is too funny!"

Yuki: "That went better than I thought."

Yuki: "Okay, here we are!"

Yuki: "This is my room."

Kobe: "It's really nice in here."

Yuki's Mom: "Don't be mad, but Yuki brought home a boy."

Yuki's Dad: "A boy? Where are they?"

Yuki's Mom: "They're upstairs! I'm pretty sure they've just gone to sleep, they seemed pretty tired."

Uh...

Yuki's Dad: "I can't wait to meet him. Do you think he seemed respectable enough?"

Yuki's Mom: "Of course he did, don't judge him before you get the chance to know him."

UH...

The next morning, Yuki's parents are up bright and early!

Yuki's dad is waiting eagerly to meet Kobe.

Yuki's Mom: "Oh, you two are finally awake."

Yuki: "Yep... we, uh... were super tired after all the... sledding."
Kobe: "Yeah... sledding..."

Yuki's Dad: "Nice to finally meet you, young man. Why don't you have a seat and join us for breakfast?"

Kobe: "Don't mind if I do."

Yuki: "This breakfast smells delicious!"

That's a spicy breakfast!

Kobe: "Tastes great."

Yuki: "This is one of my favorite meals."

Kobe: *Bow* "It's great to meet you, sir."

Yuki's Dad: "You guys went straight to sleep last night, right?"

Kobe: "Yeah... of course we did..."

Kobe: "We were super tired last night... we went straight to sleep..."

Yuki's Dad: "Mhmm..."

Yuki's Dad: "Mmhmmmm..."

Yuki's Dad: "Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Kobe: "Uh, anyways... do you guys always eat spicy food for breakfast?"

Yuki's Mom: "Not usually, but this is Yuki's favorite!"

Yuki: "It sure is!"

Kobe: "This has been great, I think it's time for me to head home, though."

Yuki's Dad: "Are you sure you don't want to stay a while longer?"

Kobe: "I would, but I've gotta get home before my robot wonders where I am."

Yuki's Dad: "Your what?"

Kobe: "Ugh! It's freezing!"
Yuki: "Change your clothes before leaving, silly!"

Kobe: "Your dad hates me, doesn't he?"

Yuki: "He doesn't hate you, he's just very protective of me, that's all."

Kobe: "I had a great time with you, Yuki."

Yuki: "Me too, Kobe. So... what are we?"

Yuki: "Are we official?"

Kobe: "Duh, c'mere."

*Kiss*

Kobe: "That was a great night."

Time to head home to the crazy Parsons.


1 comment:

  1. The hot springs in winter look so pretty! <3

    Until Piper somehow befouls the water. XD

    > Paparazzi: "Finley! Why are you relaxing in a dirty hot spring?"

    Good question! XD

    > Yuki: "Is that you?"

    YAAAAY!! :D I was so hoping that Kobe would be reunitied with Yuki. <3

    > Yuki: "Remember me?"

    How could we forget?? :)

    > It's sledding time!

    Ahhh! :3 Kobe and Yuki are so cute together.

    > Yuki & Kobe: "Wooooooooo!"

    This is a great shot of them flying through the air on the sled! :)

    I'm impressed that they landed safely.

    > Am I the only one shipping these two right now?

    No, I'm shipping them too! :) <3

    > hiking

    It's nice to accompany the Sims on a hike. In TS2, Sims simply leave the lot and return. Hiking in Mount Komorebi is very picturesque. :)

    I'm really enjoying watching the courtship between Kobe and Yuki unfold. :)

    > More nostalgia, this is the same spot they ate together as kids!

    Ahhhh! :3 Reliving the memories.

    > Yuki's house is so pretty!

    It really is! :) I'm glad that Kobe and Yuki are sharing some quality together-time away from the rest of the family.

    The no-shoes animation is so cool!

    It's fascinating to meet Yuki's family (are they pre-mades or did you make them?). I like that Kobe might have to put some effort into winning this particular legacy spouse. :)

    > Yuki's Dad: "Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

    Hahaha! XD

    I love this update! :D So happy to see Kobe reunited with Yuki. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete