Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Chapter 236

Kobe and Yuki decided to head down to the local bathhouse again!

It'll be relaxing until the townies intervene.

Kobe: "You wanna keep the townies out of the hot spring?"

Yuki: "I like where this is going..."

Where is this going, exactly?

Oh...

Townie: "I can't wait to relax in the hot spring."

Townie: *Gasp!* "I never want to step foot near a hot spring again, now!"

Yuki: "Sorry, townies! This hot spring is ours now!"

Are y'all serious?! This is gross!

Townie: "Why is that elder townie still getting into the hot spring?!"

That townie is... I have no words.

Y'all are some nasty, nasty sims.

Kobe: "That was hard holding my breath for that long."
Yuki: "I know, right?"

Yuki: "Was it worth it, though?"
Kobe: "Very much worth it."

Alright, I think that's enough affection for a while, y'all.

Yuki: "This will cleanse the things that have occurred in this hot spring."

I don't think anything will cleanse the things that have occurred in this hot spring.

It does look cleaner, though.

Yuki: "Now we can relax."
Kobe: "We might even reach full tranquillity."

Townie: *Loud snoring*

That's one way to reach full tranquillity.

I said I wouldn't do it. I've gone back and forward about buying this pack, but...

IT WAS ON SALE AND THIS LITTLE HAMSTER IS ADORABLE! His name is Hammy! (The default name, but I liked it.)

Lacey: "Come here, Hammy!"

Of course, Lacey is the first family member who wanted to meet Hammy.

Lacey: "Aww, look at you!"

Lacey: "You're the most adorable thing ever, aren't you?"

Hammy: "Yes, yes I am."

AH! HE'S SO CUTE!

*Sparkles*

Lemon Pie aged up into an elder!

Lemon Pie: "Why do I suddenly feel old and grey?"

Lacey: "Hmm... I'm going to observe Hammy's behavioural patterns and decide whether or not he is fit to join the 'Escaping the Crazy Parsons' club."

Say what?

Lacey: "Nothing! I was just saying how cute Hammy is while running on his spinny wheel!"

Lacey: "Do you want a treat, Hammy?"

What kind of treat is that? Is that a pill?!

Lacey: "Why is Lemon Pie watching Hammy? Do cats love rodents and want to be best friends with them?"

Yeah... that's totally the reason...

Hammy: "I need to practise my running skills in case that cat ever comes near me."

You're doing amazing, sweetie!

I didn't even think they would be able to run up the tube.

He sat in this spot for hours.

Hammy: "Weeeee!"

Aww, he's sleeping!

What a cutie!

I don't know what's happening, but it's adorable!

Hammy: "I'm having a hamster bath!"

Marshmallow loves sleeping next to Servo, just like Pupcake.

Lemon Pie: "She also loves drinking from puddles, just like me."

You're warming yourself up at the heater while the fireplace is on?

Piper: "You need all the warmth you can get in Mt. Komorebi!"

Kobe was the next family member who wanted to meet Hammy. I'm surprised Servo wasn't first in line, he loves pets.

Kobe: "Hey there, little guy."

Kobe: "Aww you're so cute!"

Kobe: *Kiss* "You're so sweet and innocent, you'd never hurt a fly-"

Kobe: "AHHHHH!"

Kobe: "Hammy, what the heck?!"

Kobe: "Oww, my nose!"
Hammy: "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

Kobe: "That's enough hamster time for a lifetime."

Kobe and Yuki decided to go sledding again!

Yuki: "You ready, babe?"

Kobe: "Aren't I always?"

This looks like so much fun!

Of course, they want to go again immediately after.

Yuki: "AHHHH!"
Kobe: "Woohooooo!"

Aaand they fell on their butts.

Yuki: "Welp, that hurt."
Kobe: "I think you broke most of our fall."

Next, they went back into the hot springs that look dirtier than ever.

Yuki: "I cleaned it, it's relaxing once again."

Until this random townie entered and made it dirty again.

Kobe: "Ah, I've reached full tranquillity."

By reaching full relaxation in the hot spring, Kobe has completed his aspiration 'Mt. Komorebi Sightseer'! I'm so proud of him!

Looks like the nearby Mt. Komorebi schools require a school uniform.

The lake is frozen, but will that stop Kobe and Yuki from swimming in it? Probably not.

Isabella: "Brr... I'm freezing!"

Isabella: "And I mean literally freezing!"

Put your cold weather outfit on, then!

Isabella: "It's still freezing!"

Then, why are you doing your homework outside?!

Iker: "Because she's stupid."

N.A.P. Inspector: "I can already see an electric powered heater from the window. This doesn't comply with the eco-friendly standards. Your bills will be raised."

Aww, man.

Yuki: "Oof, I don't feel so good."

Kobe: "Why did you make me come down to the bathroom with you? I'm tired!"

Yuki is pregnant! Generation 14 is on the way!

Yuki: "Babe, I'm pregnant!"

Kobe: "That's why you made me come down to the bathroom while I'm tired?"

Yuki: "Yes! Get excited!"
Kobe: "I'm excited... can I go take a nap now?"

It's great seeing all the family eat dinner together! Until...

...they leave their dirty plates everywhere.

Servo is finally meeting Hammy!

Servo: "Hey there, Hammy!"

Servo: "Aww, you're so adorable!"

Hammy: *Squeak* "I'm the most adorable thing ever!"

Servo: "He bit me."

Is he still the most adorable thing ever?

The snow has taken over!

And Hammy is inside and warm.

Uh oh, it's time to decorate the Winterfest tree.

Everyone had better be nice to each other this time.

No tree decoration judgement!

The pets are wise to sleep through the Winterfest tree decorating.

Yuki: "The tree is coming along nicely!"

Stephanie: "Thanks to me!"
Kobe: "I think it's cause of me."

Finley: "It's because of our celebrity expertise."
Piper: "Word."

Servo is bestowed the honor of making the grand feast once again for the millionth time in a row.

Servo: "Who else is gonna do it? These sims can't cook!"

Kobe: "Any events coming up, Yamachan?"
Yamachan: "I don't know. Read the noticeboard."

Kobe: "There's another one on the weekend?"

The tree is complete!

Yuki: "That wasn't as bad as I expected."

Surprisingly.

Marshmallow, do not drink from that puddle!

Stephanie: "I'm here to distract Marshmallow from drinking from the puddle."

Finley: "This hot chocolate is delicious!"

Yuki: "Ah!"

Yuki: "Nothing like drinking hot chocolate by a warm fireplace, right?"

Yuki: "Now, I gotta pee, because... pregnancy tings."

Kobe and Yuki have both decided to join the salaryperson career!

Marshmallow aged up into an adult!

Marshmallow: "Now I can climb up the stairs!"

Kobe needs to practise his writing skill before his first day of work. Who better to teach him than the master of everything?

I'm excited to play this career, but it seems to be the only career which isn't basegame that doesn't have a work from home option. (I have a mod which makes basegame careers work from home, so this is the only career which isn't work from home, which is disappointing.)

Happy birthday, Finley!

Happy birthday, Stephanie!

Finley aged up into an elder!

So did Stephanie!

Iker: "Aww man, I have to age up, too?"

Happy birthday, Iker!

Iker aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

Iker: "What do you mean 'get out'?"

So many birthdays! Happy birthday, Lacey!

Lacey aged up into a teen!

Lacey: "Bye bye, Iker!"

Lacey: "I'm the double heir, right?"

Finley: "Wrong. Very wrong."

Yuki is also working on her writing skill, but Servo is busy helping Kobe. I wonder how that's going?

Servo: "I told you ten times, you need to capitalize the first letter of every word once you start a new sentence!"

That's a lot of words.

Lacey: "Maybe if I earn an A in school, I'll get to stay and be a second heir."

Marshmallow: "She can keep on dreaming... just like I was dreaming while taking my 7th nap of the day."

Kobe also needs to work on his logic skill!

Servo: "Don't even think about asking me for help with this one."

Kobe: "Why does Servo have no faith in me?"

Kobe: "This piece looks cool, I'll move it to the front to make it more noticeable!"

Yuki: "No offense, but it'll be easy to beat you, babe."

Yuki: "Hmm... I wonder where I should move this piece?"

Kobe: "Which piece am I supposed to be protecting the most, again?"

The king!

Hopefully they improve their logic skill before work tomorrow.

Piper: "Turkey, turkey! Come get your turkey!"

Marshmallow: "I won't question why you're having turkey for Winterfest if you share some with me."

It looks delicious!

Even Father Winter has sat down to enjoy the craziness coziness.

Lacey: "All I want for Winterfest is to be the second heir."

Father Winter: "Are you sure you don't want a microwave? I have plenty of those to give away!"

These two are back at it again.

Yuki: "I think we're getting better at this!"

Kobe: "What does chess have to do with the salaryperson career, again?"

The impossible has been completed, Piper has finally mastered the singing skill! Woohoo! I don't think she'll ever get to achieve her aspiration since she has never been nominated for a Starlight Accolade Award since the last nomination, so that's annoying.

Lacey: "I'll never get to achieve my aspiration of being the second heir."

Let it go, already!

What are y'all doing out in the cold?

Marshmallow: "I could ask you the same thing."

Yuki: "Oof, my back hurts so much, and my belly is huge. Could it be twins?"

Kobe: "Say what?"

It's time for the first day of work!

They both look great in their uniforms!

Yuki: "Hooray! I was fired already for making a dumb choice to sell a magazine story!"

What?!

You'd better call them back and ask for your job back!

Yuki: "Already on it."

The other impossible has been achieved: Servo has finally mastered the flower arranging skill! This skill took way longer than I expected to master.

Yuki: "At least I can work on my skills now that I'm home for the day."

You definitely have to redeem yourself tomorrow.

Mt. Komorebi has trains? If only sims could use them.

Servo: "Now, I'm going to master a skill I should have mastered long ago."

Yep, the programming skill! I assumed Servo already mastered this skill, but he actually hasn't even learned it at all before.

Servo: "I'll learn this skill in the blink of an eye."

Hopefully you're not referring to your eyes, you don't blink!

Hammy: "Don't forget how adorable I am."

I haven't!

Yuki: "I'm trying to watch TV, but Finley and Stephanie keep being gross!"

Finley: *CENSORED*

Welp, this isn't your typical elder behavior at all.

Iker: "Why is Servo on the computer? I came over solely to sit on the computer like a true townie!"
Servo: "Bye, you can leave now."

Pupcake: "Don't make me chase you out."

Wow, much scary.

Would you two stop it?!

Isabella: "That's so gross."

Yuki's Mom: "I came over because I heard I'm gonna be a grandma, I'm so excited!"

Yuki's Mom: "I also came over to meet the craziest family in existence."

Well, you've come to the right place.

Marshmallow: "We're not that crazy."

You say while making a crazy face.

Lemon Pie: "I'm the only normal one around here!"

Sure you are.

Stephanie is about to be Hammy's next target playmate!

Stephanie: "Come here, Hammy!"

Stephanie: "Aren't you such a little darling?"

Stephanie: "Yes you are!"

This is where he usually bites you.

Stephanie: "Hehe, he didn't bite me, he's so sweet and adorable!"

Marshmallow: "I don't get called 'sweet and adorable' for simply not biting sims."

Stephanie: "You're the most precious thing in the world, Hammy!"
Marshmallow: "Excuse you?"

Marshmallow: "She's really not gonna acknowledge the actual most precious thing in the world sitting right here?"

Yuki's Mom: "Where's the escape route? I've had enough of these crazy sims."

Lacey: "Hey, we're not crazy. We just love to dance for no reason, say stupid things, do stupid things, boss our robot around..."

Yuki: *Yawn* "I'm tired from carrying this baby around all day."

Kobe: "You're looking fine tonight."
Yuki: "Not now... I think my water just broke."

Kobe: "Your what just broke?!"

Yuki: "My amniotic sack just burst."

Kobe: "That sounds even worse!"

Yuki: "Oof, hopefully this doesn't take too long!"

You can do it, Yuki!

Yuki: "Ooh, AHH!"
Kobe: "This is stressful, I need to sit."

Kobe: "I have such a bad headache right now, too. No one can understand my pain. Can I go to sleep yet?"

Yuki: "Are you kidding me right now?!"

Kobe: "What? I'm just saying..."

*Sparkles*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Joel Parsons!

Yuki: "My little bb! You're so perfect!"
Kobe: "My head still hurts!"

Yuki can finally get some well deserved rest.

While Kobe feeds Joel. Looks like he forgot about his headache.

Isabella: "Is there any TV show that my mom doesn't have a starring role in?"

Lacey: "Nope."
Isabella: "She even has a starring role on the fireplace channel, somehow!"

Servo: "This is the only peaceful moment I'll get."

Aww, sleepy kitties!

The mailbox is very full.

Piper: "Probably because we can't reach it because you put it so high up."

Did you really have to roast me?

Piper: "I'm just mad about not getting nominated for a Starlight Accolade Award and I'm taking out my anger."

Happy birthday, Isabella!

Isabella aged up into a young adult!

She's so pretty! I'm sad to see her go.

Isabella: "I'm sad to see me go, too."

Joel aged up into a toddler!

He's Kobe's twin!

Joel: "I'm hungry."

That's a lot of food for a toddler.

Joel: "Servo is the one who made it for me!"

Anything to say for yourself?

Servo: "I'm self-repairing, don't bother me."

Yuki is pregnant again! Wait, why aren't you on the toilet?

Yuki: "I somehow peed myself while taking a pregnancy test on the toilet!"

Ah, sims logic.

The Parsons may be rich, but this is the first time they've ever owned a thermostat. I was tired of them always being freezing, so I decided to purchase one.

Three generations in one picture!

Yuki: "That's impressive!"

Kobe also needs to work on his charisma skill for his job.

And Piper is also working on her charisma skill because she's somehow level 9, so I want her to master it.


1 comment:

  1. > Where is this going, exactly?

    Oh, my goodness! :O Sims can woohoo in the hot springs??

    Before I forget again, I want to say how romantic and ~comfortable~ their woohoo in bed looked like. :) Compared to dumpsters, closets, bushes, etc. XD

    > Townie: *Gasp!* "I never want to step foot near a hot spring again, now!"

    Their plan worked! XD

    > That townie is... I have no words.

    I've got one. Voyeur! XD

    Impressive animations for the hot springs woohoo! XD

    > Yuki: "This will cleanse the things that have occurred in this hot spring."

    Ah, good thinking, Yuki. :)

    > Townie: *Loud snoring*

    TS4 townies. They just sleep wherever they please, don't they? :D

    > IT WAS ON SALE AND THIS LITTLE HAMSTER IS ADORABLE!

    You never have to justify buying packs. Especially ones that so evidently SHOULD be added to your game. :)

    This is one instance where TS4 design and animation exceeds TS2. TS4 hamsters are superior to TS2 womrats! :)

    > Lemon Pie aged up into an elder!

    Oh, thank goodness. I thought he was ~dying~!

    > Lemon Pie: "Why do I suddenly feel old and grey?"

    You'll always be my adorable blue-and-yellow sweetheart. :3 <3

    > Marshmallow loves sleeping next to Servo, just like Pupcake.

    The house is overflowing with cuteness in this update! :3

    > Kobe: "Oww, my nose!"
    > Hammy: "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

    Oh my gosh!! :O

    And then Hammy laughs maniacally! XD

    Best. Pack. Ever! :D

    > Kobe has completed his aspiration 'Mt. Komorebi Sightseer'!

    Yay, Kobe! :) That's a fun aspiration to do.

    > Then, why are you doing your homework outside?!

    I was just wondering that, myself! XD

    > Yuki is pregnant! Generation 14 is on the way!

    YAY!! :D Can't wait to see their children. :)

    > Marshmallow aged up into an adult!

    Now we can see her beautiful fur better! :3

    > so many birthdays!

    Everyone looks great! :) Finley, in particular, makes a distinguished-looking elder.

    > salaryperson career track

    I'm curious to see this job, as well! For me, it will be fun to see a 'traditional' career path in TS4, one in which the Sims go out to work, for example. I'm already enjoying watching Kobe and Yuki build their skills. :)

    > The impossible has been completed, Piper has finally mastered the singing skill!

    Congratulations, Piper!! That's a big accomplishment. :)

    > She has never been nominated for a Starlight Accolade Award since the last nomination, so that's annoying.

    That IS annoying! :/ Piper works so hard at her acting, as well. I'm crossing my fingers for her! :)

    > Mt. Komorebi has trains? If only sims could use them.

    Oh, I agree! I love train travel. :)

    > Marshmallow: "She's really not gonna acknowledge the actual most precious thing in the world sitting right here?"

    THAT FACE! XD :3

    > Introducing Joel Parsons!

    Welcome to the world, Baby Joel! :)

    > While Kobe feeds Joel. Looks like he forgot about his headache.

    Who could have a headache when there's such a cutie to care for? :3

    (It's fun to see some of the baby interactions.)

    > Isabella: "She even has a starring role on the fireplace channel, somehow!"

    Wow, Piper's agent is amazing! XD

    > Servo: "This is the only peaceful moment I'll get."

    Y'know moments like this could seem sad and poignant without the surrounding nuttiness.

    Have you heard of that comic Garfield Without Garfield? There should be a Parsons Without the Parsons blog which only shows images of Servo. It would chronicle his life of hidden anguish. XD

    (I'm joking about the anguish, of course. :)

    > Aww, sleepy kitties!

    I love how they're sleeping in different poses. :3

    > Joel aged up into a toddler!

    Look at that face! :3 I like his hairstyle.

    > Three generations in one picture!

    Ahhhhh! <3

    > Piper is also working on her charisma skill

    Ooooh, I wonder if that's the secret to getting another nomination? I hope so!

    Thanks for an amazing update! :) I really enjoy visiting with the Parsons in Mount Komorebi.

    ReplyDelete