Monday, July 5, 2021

Chapter 235

Finley: "Hey, look, it's the first snow!"

That's why you all came out here?

Iker & Isabella: "First snow, first snow!"

Piper: "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

Servo: "I think I am..."

Kobe: "Oh yeahhh..."

SNOW PARTAY!

Lacey: "Hehe, the snow is so cold!"

Kobe: "My snow angel is gonna be the best snow angel known to simkind!"

Stephanie: "Our snowpal is coming along nicely!"

Isabella: "Our snowpal will be better than theirs, right mom?"
Piper: "Duh!"

Servo: "I'm having so much fun!"

Marshmallow, don't you wanna join in the snow party?

Marshmallow: "No thanks, I'm happy in here with the heater on."

What if I told you that there's snacks at the snow party?

Marshmallow: "Count me in!"

The Festival of Youth is in town!

I wonder what kind of snowpal they're making...

Aww, a traditional snowpal! So adorable!

Piper and Isabella's snowpal is adorable, too!

Yuki and Kobe decided to take Lacey to the Festival of Youth.

Lacey: "I'm gonna go make some crafts!"

Yuki: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Kobe: "Oh yeahhh..."

Is that how Kobe responds every time someone asks that question?

Kobe: "I was thinking Simmi capsules..."

Yuki: "I was thinking vending machine soda... so we're close in thought!"

Please be careful, I've heard some scary things about these vending machines.

Lacey: "I might make some summer crafts!"

Seriously?

Yuki: "Ugh, my soda can is stuck!"

Yuki, stop that!

Didn't I just tell you how dangerous these vending machines can be?!

Yuki: "But, I want my soda!"

Yuki: "UGH!"

Yuki: "Aww, man. I didn't get my soda."

This sim may be crazier than the Parsons, she's doing push ups in the snow while wearing a tank top!

Ooh, Kobe found a golden Simmi!

Marshmallow: "Dad, dad, dad! Over here! DAD!!!"

Lemon Pie: "If I keep ignoring her, surely she'll stop."

Yuki: "Oh my gosh, is that a flying Yamachan?"

Kobe: "A flying what?"

Yuki: "Hehehe..."

Yuki: "GOT 'EM!"

Kobe: "I can't feel my lips!"

Yuki: "Your face is frozen!"

I'm glad you decided to make some winter crafts instead of making summer crafts in the middle of the snow.

Isabella: "It's too cold to be at the Festival of Youth. I'll stay inside reading."

Kobe: "Now that I can feel my lips, this calls for a snowball fight."

Yuki: "Bring it on!"

Miss!

Kobe: "Ha-ha! You missed!"

Kobe: "Watch out!"

Another miss!

Yuki: "Ha-ha! You missed, too!"

Vendor: "The food stall is open! Come and get some delicious tasty treats! Our number one seller are the Harajuku crepes!"

Yamachan is here, too!

Lacey: "You think I can successfully clone Yamachan?"

Excuse you?!

Kobe: "One Harajuku crepe, please!"

Yuki: "Make that two."
Kobe: "Ugh, I gotta pee!"
Townie: "Stare into my red, soulless eyes."

Yuki: "Mmm... these Harajuku crepes are delicious!"

Kobe: "Yeah, but isn't it a bit cold to be eating ice cream crepes?"

Yuki: "Not unless you get a-"
Kobe: "Ugh!"

Kobe: "Brain freeze!"

Kobe: "You want the rest of my Harajuku crepe?"

Yuki: "You can't handle a little brain freeze, babe?"

Kobe: "I'm just being generous, last chance!"

Yuki: "Nope, it's yours, you finish it!"

Yuki: "It may be freezing, but you look so hot right now."

Yuki: "You wanna go swimming later together, just the two of us?"

Kobe: "In the freezing cold? Sounds great!"

Lacey: "I can't wait to try some Harajuku crepes!"

Lacey: "Yummy!"

Kobe: "It's me again, your biggest fan! Can we take a selfie?"

Yamachan: "Of course!"

Yamachan: "Selfieee!"

What a great selfie!

Kobe: "I'll add that to the collection of Yamachan selfies."

Oh my gosh, this poster is so cute!

Wait a minute... is Yamachan pregnant?! I am disturbed.

Kobe: "Oh, yeah, I'm the best at the mountain move!"

Kobe: "Alright, I'm bored of Yamachan, now."

Kobe & Yuki: "Hip bump!"

Yuki: "Let's hip bump, Yamachan!"

Yuki & Yamachan: "Hip bump!"

Why is everyone hip bumping?

It looks absolutely freezing in this water.

What better time than now for these two dimwits to go swimming?

Kobe: "Uh... are you sure about this?"

Yuki: "What? You can't handle the cold?"

Kobe: "Of course I can."

Kobe: *I secretly can't.*

*Sigh* Dumb and dumber.

Lemon Pie: "I don't even want to step foot out into the cold, and those two are swimming in freezing cold water?!"

Lacey: "My winter crafts are better than yours."

Townie Kid: "That's not nice."

Yuki: "Maybe we can warm each other up."

*Kiss*

That's not gonna warm you guys up in an open body of freezing cold water!

Yuki: "Ooh, that was so romantic. You're such a great kisser, Kobe."

Kobe: "Don't gotta tell me twice."

Kobe: "You're looking hot, let me cool you off."

Yuki: "Haha! Hey!"

Yuki: "I think you need to be cooled off, too!"

*Splash*

Kobe: "Alright, I think I deserved that one."

Kobe: "Can we get out now?"
Yuki: "Hahaha! Fine!"

Marshmallow: "I'm still waiting for the snow party treats."

They don't exist.

Kobe: "Ugh! IT'S FREEZING!"

Yuki: "Maybe you're right, I'm so cold right now!"

On the bright side, this waterfall is pretty!

This beef dinner Servo made looks delicious!

Kobe: "I'm good with chopsticks, in case you were wondering."

Show us your skillz.

Wow, impressive!

Yuki: "Hi, Pupcake! Do you wanna play?"

Pupcake: "I wanna dance!"

Yuki: "Dance, dance, dance!"

I almost got all of the Parsons together in one picture again!

Lacey was too busy purchasing a Paper Kabuto from the festival outfit machine!

Lacey: "My Paper Kabuto is awesome!"

Kobe went back to purchase some more Simmi capsules.

Kobe: "Ugh, give me my Simmi capsule, you stupid machine!"

Kobe, stop that! You don't want to get hurt!

Kobe: "It was worth it. I got my Simmi capsule."

Iker: "Kobe is crazy for going back out into the snow, I'm glad I'm not out there.

Everyone else is warm inside watching TV!

Aww, so adorable!

Marshmallow: "Can I haz some more pets?"

I bet Piper is has a starring role on this show.

Oh my lawd, what is this show?!

Marshmallow: "This bathroom rug is comfy."

Lemon Pie is looking very cozy by the fire... wait a second...

What the heck is that?!

Lemon Pie: "What? It's nothing..."

Lemon Pie: "It was the dog."

Pupcake: "Why do the cats try to blame me for everything?"

Marshmallow: "It's always easy to blame the dog."

Hey, look, gas prices are down!

Like father, like daughter.

Marshmallow: "Stretchhh..."

Marshmallow: "And scratch!"

And eat some snacks!

Servo: "BREAKFAST IS ALMOST READY!"

How do you summon all the Parsons? Tell them breakfast is almost ready, or tell them there's a dance party happening.

Piper: "Shall I practise my singing while we eat breakfast?"

Stephanie: "Please don't."

She did it anyway.

Why are Servo and Piper fighting?!

Oh, it's for an action acting scene. Carry on.

It's filming day for ZBB: Apocalypse Rising!

Ooh, this may be my favorite makeup that Piper has ever had for a role!

And this may be my favorite hairstyle!

Will this be my favorite costume?

It's my second favorite, my favorite was the Tournament of Honor costume.

Piper and her co-star decided to warm up and practise together.

Co-Star: "You gonna share some of that salmon?"

Piper: "Does it look like I am?"

Piper: "Can we start, yet? I've finished my salmon."

Director: "Of course! You are the star, after all!"

Director: "Filming for ZBB: Apocalypse Rising! Actors, to the stage!"

Director: "Lights!"

Director: "Camera!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Kasey: "Woah, woah, woah!"

Kasey: "What the heck do you think you're doing, you'll never take me alive!"

Kasey: "I told you, I'm not a mutant!"

Kasey: "This is my territory!"

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Scene two, take one! ACTION!"

Kasey: "You're probably wondering why we're living in an apocalyptic world?"

Kasey: "You see, it all started when the mutant zombies started taking over."

Kasey: "Most of the population is infected, except for me and a few others. The llama scouts are trying to figure out who's infected and who isn't. Isn't that how every single apocalyptic movie goes?"

Director: "CUT! Was that last line really called for?"

Piper: "What? I was just being honest..."

Director: "Guitar scene! Take one! ACTION!"

Kasey: ♫ "This ain't no fantasyyy!" ♫

Kasey: ♫ "It's an apocalyptic tragedyyy!" ♫

Kasey: ♫ "And, now there's no one but meee! To save the sim race entirelyyy!" ♫

Director: "CUT! Great job, Piper!"

Piper: "You don't gotta tell me twice."

Director: "Hugging scene, take one! ACTION!"

Kasey: "I'm not infected, you don't need to worry!"

Llama Scout: "You're not?"

Llama Scout: "You're our only hope of saving the sim race, then!"

Llama Scout: "Please, don't let us down!"

Llama Scout: "Help us find out who else isn't infected!"

Llama Scout: "You're the sim race's only hope!"

Director: "CUT!"

Piper: "This last scene will really test my acting skills."

Director: "Final scene, take one! Aaand... ACTION!"

Kasey: "Ooh, I don't feel so good..."

Kasey: "Oh well, a little stomach pain is nothing compared to what I've been through. It's up to me to save the sim race-"

Kasey: "Ah!"

Kasey: "Oh gosh!"

Kasey: "It was a trick... the llama scout... was infected... after all...!"

Kasey: "..."

Piper: "Was that good?"

Director: "That was amazing! That's a wrap, y'all!"

Piper: "If I don't get nominated for a Starlight Accolade award for that performance, I'll be mad."

Kobe and Yuki decided to head down to Izakaya Ippai, the local Mt. Komorebi bar!

Kobe: "Where's the juice at?"

Kobe: "I'd like some juice, please!"

Bartender: "Coming right up!"

Yuki: "Make that two, please!"

The townies really had to sit in between Kobe and Yuki?

Kobe: *Gulp*

Yuki: "You think you guys could let me sit next to my boyfriend?"

Townie: "I've got a better idea, let's all play poker. Whoever loses has to buy everyone juice!"

Kobe: "Bring it on!"

Do y'all even know how to play?

Kobe: "Nope, but I've got a good poker face."

Townie: "Not better than mine."

Yuki: "I've got the best poker face there is."

Townie: "Hehehe... I've got some good cards... I mean... I've got a good poker face, too..."

Kobe: "Hehehehehe!"

Kobe: "EHEHEHEHEHE!"

What happened to having a great poker face?

Townie: "He must be bluffing."

Yuki: "My cards suck."

Yuki: "I mean... uh... hold."

Yuki: "I hope I made the right choice!"

Kobe: "You did, I was bluffing."

Kobe: "My cards suck."

Yuki: "Hmm..."

Townie: "Ahahahaha! I won, I won!"

Kobe: "Oh, snap."

Townie: "Who's gonna buy the juice?"

Yuki: "Not me, I'm gonna hide behind my cards!"

Another townie decided to join?

Kobe: "Should we leave before we lose again, babe?"

Yuki: "Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing."

Kobe: "You're so gorgeous."

Yuki: "Aww, thanks, babe!"

Yuki: "You're so handsome!"

Kobe: "I know, right?"

Townie: "AHH! It's Finley Parsons' son, Kobe Parsons!"

Townie: *Faints*

What better time to kiss than after a townie just fainted because of your presence?

Kobe: "Should we get out of here, now?"
Yuki: "After we kiss some more."


1 comment:

  1. > SNOW PARTAY!

    Yay! Looks like so much fun. :)

    > Servo: "I'm having so much fun!"

    Ahhhh! :D Servo looks so happy. He looks cute, making a snow angel.

    > Marshmallow: "Dad, dad, dad! Over here! DAD!!!"

    It's cute to think of Lemon Pie as a Dad now. :3

    > Yuki: "Make that two."
    > Kobe: "Ugh, I gotta pee!"
    > Townie: "Stare into my red, soulless eyes."

    Hahaha! XD

    This random dialogue is priceless and exactly what we expect to hear from Sims. :D

    > What a great selfie!

    Yamachan is so cute. :3 Kobe looks as though he's winking in this shot. :D

    > Yuki & Yamachan: "Hip bump!"

    Hahaha! XD So fun.

    > Why is everyone hip bumping?

    XD I love to see the Parsons do cute/fun things autonomously.

    > It looks absolutely freezing in this water.

    Yes, but that landscape is gorgeous! <3

    > Kobe: "Of course I can handle the cold."
    > Kobe: *I secretly can't.*

    XD

    > Yuki: "Maybe we can warm each other up."

    Now I understand why Yuki wants to go swimming. XD

    Ah, more lake romance. :) Still impressed with the kiss-in-the-water animation.

    > This waterfall is pretty!

    The scenery in TS4 is breathtaking.

    > Marshmallow: "I'm still waiting for the snow party treats."
    > They don't exist.

    How could you like to a kitten?!? XD

    > This beef dinner Servo made looks delicious!

    Ooh, an Asian-inspired dish from Servo! It does look good. I look forward to seeing more meals in Mount Komorebi.

    > Yuki: "Hi, Pupcake! Do you wanna play?"
    > Pupcake: "I wanna dance!"

    Ahhhh! :3

    > Marshmallow: "Can I haz some more pets?"

    Who can resist that face? :3

    > Lemon Pie tearing sofa

    Oh my goodness! That's very realistic.

    > Hey, look, gas prices are down!

    Hahaha! XD

    > Piper: "Shall I practise my singing while we eat breakfast?"
    > Stephanie: "Please don't."

    XD Much as I love Piper, that was my automatic response, too.

    > Why are Servo and Piper fighting?!

    Oh my goodness!! :O

    > Oh, it's for an action acting scene. Carry on.

    Oh, phew! I was genuinely worried there.

    > And this may be my favorite hairstyle!

    Wow! :D It looks good on Piper. These acting hairstyles really flatter her face.

    > ZBB: Apocalypse Rising set

    Whoa... I'm really impressed with the set!

    > Kasey: ♫ "This ain't no fantasyyy!" ♫

    I was not expecting a guitar solo in this film! XD

    > Izakaya Ippai

    I love the Japanese-themed community lots in this neighbourhood!

    > The townies really had to sit in between Kobe and Yuki?

    The real question is, Kobe and Yuki had to sit so far apart? XD

    > What better time to kiss than after a townie just fainted because of your presence?

    The moment is loaded with romance. XD

    It's so much fun to go on dates with Kobe and Yuki. They're a loving AND fun-loving couple. :) <3 As always, I enjoy your commentary. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete