Sunday, July 26, 2020

Chapter 186

It's Winterfest! Servo is up early making the grand breakfast before the Parsons wake up.

Sprinkles: "This grand meal is only for me, right?"

Servo: "Mmm... if I had a mouth, I'd eat the entire grand meal myself."

Servo: "BREAKFAST!!!"

Elijah: "I'm gonna get the first plate, therefore, the best plate."

Paisley: "Not if I get it first."

Deven: "I wanted the first plate."

Elijah: "I got the first plate."

Deven: "I got the most bacon!"
Elijah: "Why did he get the most bacon?! I'm supposed to have the most bacon! I got the first plate!"

Paisley: "I got the most pancakes!"

Elodie: "I got the most beans!"

Deven: "Doesn't this meal smell amazing?"
Elijah: "I could smell it all day."

Lauryn: "Servo is the best cook ever."

Xylia: "He really is."

It's time to open the presents!

Paisley: "I can't wait to see what I got!"

Elijah: "What did you get for me, dad?"
Deven: "You really think I remember? I can't even remember what we just ate for breakfast."

Servella: "What did I get, what did I get?!"

Servella: "Alright, who thought giving me trash was funny?"

Paisley: *Gasp!* "I was meant to recycle that trash and wrap your present! I think I accidentally recycled your present and wrapped the trash!"

Elodie: "Ho, ho, ho! It's a hilarious Winterfest miracle!"

Elodie: "I guess I shouldn't have just laughed at that knowing my present is next."

Elodie: "I wonder what it is."

Elodie: "Some new mixology bar cups? Awesome!"

Elijah: "I wonder what I got, it sounds interesting."

Elijah: "Some fabrication dyes?"

Elijah: "Awesome! I love this!"

Lauryn: "What did I get?"

Lauryn: "A recycled sweater... great..."

Kaylee: "I hope I got something good!"

Kaylee: "Some new sneakers? Awesome!"

Deven: "It's my turn? Finally!"

Deven: "I wonder what it is."

Deven: "Ooh! It sounds like a toy!"

Deven: "A superhero action figure?! YES!!!"

Elijah: "I knew he'd love it."

Paisley: "My turn."

Paisley: "It sounds like it's gonna be good!"

Paisley: "...A recycled toothbrush?"

Deven: "Ho, ho, ho! Happy paybackfest!"

Deven: "AHAHAHAHA! GOT 'EM!"
Paisley: "He really thinks I'm not gonna get him back for this. He's got another thing coming."

Elijah: "We don't get anymore presents?"

Elijah: "I should give my simstagram followers a gift and upload a picture of my muscles."

Elijah: "Hey, that selfie looks great! Look at my muscles!"
Paisley: "I'm glad he got his confidence from me."

Deven: "Did you like your Winterfest gift, Kaylee?"

Kaylee: "I loved it! Thanks, dad. I know I'm definitely your favorite child because you got me such an awesome gift."

Elijah: "Just let her think that. We all know I'm the favorite child."

Elijah: "I guess I'd better put the fabrication dyes I got to good use!"

Elijah: "Hmm... how do I use this thing?"

Looks like Elijah is going to be taking up the fabrication skill!

Elijah: "This machine is so cool!"

Elijah: "I've always wanted to make and craft things."

Elijah: "Now I can do that!"

Little does Elijah know that this fabrication machine is evil.

Elijah: "Say what?"

Elijah: "Hey, I just crafted a night stand!"

Great job, Elijah!

Elijah: "Ha-ha! I'm the favorite child and there's nothing you can do about it, Kaylee!"
Deven: "Would you all stop it? I don't have a favorite child right now."

Kaylee: "You hear that, Elijah? I'll be his favorite child in the next hour after I clean everything around here."

Elijah: "I'll be his favorite child after I finish my homework and get all A's."

After Elijah finished his homework and became Deven's favorite child again, he went straight back to the fabrication machine. He loves this thing!

Elijah: "What should I craft this time?"

Should we really be trusting Deven of all sims to be fixing something? I'm scared!

I'm also scared of Elijah using the fabricator.

Both Paisley and Servo have been victims to it's attacks!

Elijah: "Not me, it loves me."

The sun's rays are so pretty!

Elijah crafted a bookshelf!

Elijah: "Without getting attacked. I told you the fabricator loves me."

Ralphie: "I'll race you to the food bowl!"

Sprinkles: "Okay, slow poke! I'll even give you a head start!"

Elijah: "Ah!"

Elijah: "I love the sun rays!"

Elijah: "They're almost as beautiful as me."

Elodie: "Landon? Come on over so I can give you your Winterfest present!"

Oh, come on!

Elijah: "Someone get Servo out here."

Nope. You'll be fixing it yourself, young man.

Elijah: "This sucks."

Paisley: "How long do you guys think it'll take for Elijah to be attacked by the fabricator machine?"

Elodie: "I give it 30 minutes max."
Deven: "I give it 5... 3... 2... 4.... 1..."

Elijah: "My family really think the fabricator is gonna attack me? Of course it won't! I'm it's favorite! I'm everyone's favorite!"

Elijah: "Woah! Is everything spinning or is it just me?"

Elijah: "Guess I'd better get back to crafting."

Should you really be operating the fabricator machine while you're dizzy?

Elijah: "Uh... what's it doing?"

Uh oh...

Elijah: "Oh, snap!"

Elijah, do not touch the fabricator machine!

Elijah: "Wait, hold up... I think something might be wrong with it."

Elijah: "Is this thing even on?"

Elijah: "Ah! It's definitely on! My hand is stuck!"

Elijah: "AHHHHH!"

Elijah!

Oh no!

I tried to warn him, it was only a matter of time!

Elijah: "Ugh, come here, you stupid fabricator machine!"

Elijah: "How could you?! I thought I was your favorite!"

Elijah: "Now dye, fabricator machine, DYE!!!"

*Ba dum tss*

Elijah: "Woah!"

Elijah: "The fabricator machine wants to square up?!"

Elijah: "Wait... where is it?"

Right behind you.

Elijah: "I'll teach you not to mess with me!"

Elijah: "Woah!"

Elijah: "Ugh!"

Elijah: "I went easy on it!"

Sure you did...

Elijah: "Now I'm even more dizzy than I was before."

Elijah: "Wait, why can I hear buzzing? It it my head?"

Elijah: "Ugh! Get away, stupid bugs!"

Elijah: "Since when are there bugs around here?"

Father Winter: "Why, hello there, Servo!"

Servo: "Hold on just one second, Father Winter."

Servo: "DIE ZOMBIES! DIE!!!"

Father Winter: "My, you've been a very good robot this year!"

Servo: "I have been?"

Father Winter: "Yes, you most definitely have! For that, I've brought you an extra special present."

Servo: "For me? My efforts are never appreciated!"

Servo: "Thank you, Father Winter!"

Servo: "A karaoke machine?!"

Servo: "Awesome! Now I feel like the Grey's! Thank you again, Father Winter."

Father Winter: "You are most welcome, Servo. Enjoy."

What a lovely Winterfest! Next up, New Years!

Paisley: "Ugh, I'm tired of all these holidays!"

Kaylee: "You're really about to kick me out?"

Yes, ma'am.

Kaylee: "Ugh, I thought I was going to be the next heiress!"

Looking like a townie? HA!

Happy birthday, Kaylee!

Kaylee aged up into a young adult! Now get out.

Paisley: "Why are you kicking my daughter out?!"

Deven: "Suits me. One less crazy Parsons child to take care of."

Paisley: "Deven really has the nerve to call anyone crazy when he plays with kitty cat toys all day?"

Paisley can barely last a day without recycling.

Paisley: "Crush those metal pieces! CRUSH THEM!!!"

Paisley: "Isn't it lovely to bask in the sun's rays during a cloudy day when they're barely visible?"

Forget all that, wash this stinky laundry!

For once, Paisley is not too busy to be the laundry volunteer.

Paisley: "It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be."

Finally, clean laundry!

Lauryn: "That laundry smelt so bad. I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about it!"

The kids are watching some TV to unwind before doing their homework.

Servella: "Why the heck do you get to be the next heir?!"

Elijah: "Uh... probably because I'm the favorite? You're not even in line, you're Servo's kid."

Xylia: "Does that mean I'm not in line either?"

Nope, sorry.

Servella: "At least my dad is actually smart! Unlike yours!"

Elijah: "You sure do sound a bit jelly that I'm gonna be the next heir."

Sprinkles: "I want kittens!"

Well, go out and make some!

It's a beautiful day in Evergreen Harbor!

Little does this townie know, she's Paisley's next unsuspecting victim.

Paisley: "Ohhhh, townieeee..."

Townie: "Oh, uh... hello..."

Paisley: "How do you feel about all the new changes around here?"

Townie: "I think they're great! I love basking in the sun's rays!"

Paisley: "Basking in the sun's rays wouldn't be possible without all the new eco appliance upgrades we forced upon everyone. Have you uninstalled any of them, by any chance?"

Townie: "Uh... no. I wouldn't know how to do that."

Paisley: "Good."

Paisley: "Thanks for participating in this interview! Remember, if you uninstall any of the recent upgrades, my robot and I will come and find you."

Townie: "Wow, that's not threatening at all or anything..."

Servo has entered his first gaming tournament!

Servo: "These sims are better than I thought they'd be!"

Gotta keep these solar panels clean to prevent another fire.

Elodie: "The only fire around here is my drinks!"

How adorable!

Servo: "I lost the tournament! Those sims were way better than I ever expected!"

Paisley decided to go rollerskating outside!

Little does she know that the Parsons and rollerskating don't mix.

Paisley: "I'm about to prove that theory wrong!"

Elijah: "Ugh, school is so annoying!"

Xylia: "The teachers are so mean!"

Elijah: "I'm not going back tomorrow."

Yes you are.

Elijah: "No. You can't make me."

I actually can. I control your every move.

Happy birthday, Servella!

Servella aged up into a young adult! Now get out.

Deven: "Trying to drink from a broken sink isn't so fun after all."

Lauryn: "What do you want, Servella? You just moved out two seconds ago! ...No, I won't do your laundry!"

Woah, the sun is beaming!

Paisley: "Thanks to lil ol' me."

Elijah: "We meet again, fabricator machine."

Elijah: "Don't attack me this time."

Happy birthday, Xylia!

Deven: "Yay! My alien daughter is aging up!"

Xylia aged up into a teen!

Paisley: "Another teen? Teens are a nightmare!"

Elijah: "I wasn't attacked by the fabricator machine again or anything... hehehe..."

Who's this little guy? He's a puppy Ralphie had with another dog in the neighborhood! Introducing Monster Parsons!

And who's this little gal? She's a kitten Sprinkles had with another cat in the neighborhood! Introducing Pippa Parsons!

Pippa: "How do I cat?"

Monster: "By running around at 3am, demanding food constantly and licking your own butt in front of everyone."

Monster: "I love jumping in puddles!"

Please don't make that a habit!

Servo and Pippa are already getting along!

It's New Years Eve time! 🎉🥳

Ralphie aged up into an elder!

So did Sprinkles!

Sprinkles: "My grey fur compliments me quite well."

No one seems to be bothered by Sprinkles standing directly in front of their food while winking.

Deven: "I heard you got attacked by the fabricator machine last night. Is that true?"

Elijah: "No, it's not true. I've never been attacked by the fabricator machine, it loves me."

Elijah: "Alright, just pretend you love me and don't attack me in front of anyone, got it?"

Elijah: "Woohoo! I completed my New Year's resolution by raising my fabrication skill!"

Elijah: "I'm gonna test this thing out and recycle some parts."

Paisley would be so proud to see this.

Elijah: "I can't wait to see what comes out of the recycling machine."

Elijah: "Hey, here it comes!"

Just a cube of scraps.

Elijah: "Awesome!"

Monster is loving him some Paisley! They're both blue, so they must be drawn to each other.

Paisley: "Did you see our son recycling? I'm so proud of him!"

Deven: "I'll be most proud when I see him cooking some grilled cheese sandwiches! Mmm... grilled cheese..."

Paisley: "A toast to the end of this generation and the start of a new one! Cheers!"

Deven: "Are you trying to say we're... old? Cheers!"

Elodie: "Let's just drink these delicious drinks I made. Cheers!"

Pippa: "This thing has been following me all day!"

The New Years TV is just as crazy as always.

No wonder the Parsons love it so much.

Elijah just can't keep away from the fabricator machine!

Little Pippa decided to come outside and watch him.

Pippa: "He's so focused on that thing that he's barely paying attention to my adorableness!"

Ralphie: "Because it takes a really adorable little floof like me to get his attention."

Uh oh!

Elijah: "Phielfnwuwebwek!"

Poor Elijah!

Elijah: "Did that thing just squirt me?!"

Elijah: "Seriously?!"

I told you it was pure evil, but you didn't listen.

Elijah: "Oh well, I can rock anything, even a paint face."

Paisley: "Would you tell Elijah to calm down? He's acting like I forced him to come down here to Grims Quarry against his will."

Elijah: "Because you did! I was busy crafting with the fabricator machine, mom!"

Paisley: "I have something I want to talk to you about. I know how much you've always wanted to move into an apartment..."

Elijah: "How did you know that? I've never told anyone that except the notes app on my tablet."

Paisley: "Uh... I may have gone through your personal private notes, but anyways, your father and I have been talking, and we want to make your wish come true."

Elijah: "You do?"

Paisley: "Yep! Once you age up into a young adult, we'll all be moving down to an apartment here in Grims Quarry! You'll even get to vote on what you want to turn this community space into!"

Elijah: "Wow, thanks, mom! I've wanted to live in an apartment here for so long!"

Elijah: "And I get to turn this community space into a maker space! Woohoo!"

Paisley: "I knew you'd be excited!"

A few hours later, the New Years countdown is about to begin!

The Parsons are loving them some New Years TV.

Everyone: "Shashoobee!"

Everyone: "WOOHOO!"

Everyone: "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Elijah: "Happy New Year!"

Deven and Paisley had to have New Year's kiss, of course!

Elodie: "Ugh, gross."

No comments:

Post a Comment