Monday, July 20, 2020

Chapter 183

It's Spooky Day! 👻🎃

Paisley: "Your costume is better than mine. You're grounded."

Elijah: "Don't blame me, blame the creator!"

Kaylee: "My costume is better than both of yours."

Servella: "No, my costume is the best!"

Deven: "My costume is a tribute to my grilled cheese space adventure. I miss space..."

Lauryn: "My costume sucks."

Spooky Day is always so much fun!

Elodie: "I told you I don't like being a cheerleader last Spooky Day."

Paisley has decide to add some upgrades to the recycling machine. I didn't even know you could add any upgrades to it.

Paisley: "Uh... is it too late to make Servo do this instead?"

Elijah: "A pirate always has a pet cricket, right?"

It's usually a parrot, but close enough.

Xylia: "I'm a Winterfest tree? Does that mean I get presents?"

The kids decided to go trick or treating!

Elijah: "Hey, neighbor!"

Elijah: "Trick or treat?"

Townie: "Hmm... let me see..."

Townie: "Treat, of course! Here you go."

Elijah: "Thanks!"

Elijah: "Hmm... I wonder what flavor it is."

Elijah: *Munch, munch*

Elijah: "Strawberry! My favorite!"

Townie: "Eating candy may be fine on Spooky Day, but don't forget to eat your vegetables, okay?"

Elijah: "How dare you."

Kaylee: "Who wants to give me Spooky Day candy?"

Townie: "Hopefully she doesn't notice me standing behind her. I don't wanna give any candy out."

Kaylee: "Oh, hi! Didn't see you standing there! Trick or treat?"

Townie: *Sigh* "I guess treat..."

Townie: "Here you go."

Kaylee: "Gee, thanks!"

Kaylee: *Munch, munch*

Kaylee: "Cherry? Awesome!"

Servella: "Trick or treat?"

Landon: "Neither. I'm not handing out any candy."

Servella: "Awesome! I hate candy anyways!"

Paisley: "Sorry, little cricket, you can't have any candy for Spooky Day, but you can still have some bug food."

The kids all decided to make a start on their school projects in the backyard! Since they live in a crate home, there isn't enough room for them to do their projects inside.

I thought the white cake glitch was a myth...

BUT IT HAS COME TRUE!

Deven decided to help out Elijah with his school project.

Lauryn: "Why don't you help us too, dad?"

Elijah: "Because I'm his favorite, that's why."

Servella: "Don't make me get my dad to help me out. My dad is a robot genius, I'd get an A+ immediately!"

Kaylee: "My dad's not a genius at all. He's actually the opposite."

Looks like it will be a competitive afternoon.

Paisley: "Why did none of my kids ask me to help them out with their school projects? Do they think I'm dumb like Deven?"

A trick or treater has arrived at the door!

Townie Teen: "I'd better not get tricked."

Paisley: "Hey, what's that over there?"

Townie Teen: "Where?"

Paisley: "Boo!"

Townie Teen: "Argh! Seriously?!"

Paisley: "Hahahahaha!"

Paisley: "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOT 'EM!"

Townie Teen: "How dare you!"

Townie Teen: "I should have known better not to come to this house. Your entire family is nuts!"

Paisley: "Remember to be eco-friendly! See you later, neighbor!"

N.A.P. Inspector: "Ah... these sims again. Can I turn around and not inspect their house?"

Elijah finished his school project first! It looks awesome!

Elijah: "It could have looked better if my dad was actually smart."

Deven: "How dare you. I knew I should have helped out the other kids instead."

Elijah: "But I thought I was your favorite, dad."

Deven: "You're right, you are my favorite. You're the one who calls me dumb the least out of everybody."

Now Elijah and Deven can help out the other kids since Elijah's project was finished first.

Elijah: "But I don't wanna help out everyone else."

Deven: "Need some help with your project now, Lauryn? I'll help you make it better than Elijah's."

Lauryn: "Well, well, well, look who's trying to help out now after he got called stupid."

Zhora: "Should I hide the automatic litter box from the N.A.P. Inspector again?"

Paisley: "Nope, hide the computer again instead."

N.A.P. Inspector: "You know I can hear you guys, right?"

N.A.P. Inspector: "What is that?"

Jaxton: "I'm a llamacorn!"

Zhora: "He thinks that's strange? Honey, you've got a big storm comin'."

Elodie, where's your costume?!

Elodie: "In the trash, bye bye, cheerleader costume!"

Rosie: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooooooooooo! Rosie!

Rest In Peace, Rosie Parsons. You were a lovely and beautiful cat, and you will be dearly missed.

Deven: "Look how awesome Lauryn's project is, everyone!"
Lauryn: "My project is better than Elijah's!"

Everyone, turn around! Rosie is passing away right behind you!

Deven: "Oh no!"
Elijah: "Rosie!"

Paisley: *Gasp!* "Rosie?!"

Townie Kid: *Gasp!* "Not Rosie!"

Who the heck are you?

The Grim Reaper has returned... shoulderless.

Everyone: *Crying*

N.A.P. Inspector: "Welp... this is awkward. You guys pass the inspection, I'm outta here."

It's a sad Spooky Day in the Parsons household.

Deven: "Good to see you, Grim!"

Grim Reaper: "That's the first time anyone's ever said that."

Deven: "I just had some grilled cheese for lunch!"

Deven: "Isn't grilled cheese awesome?"

Grim Reaper: "Uh... I've never tried grilled cheese before."

Deven: "What?! You haven't? Let me give you some grilled cheese to send back to the underworld!"

By talking to the Grim Reaper about grilled cheese, Deven has completed the 'Grilled Cheese' aspiration! Woohoo!

Now, he can summon grilled cheese at his own will.

Deven: *Sniff, sniff*

Deven: "Eugh, this grilled cheese smells awful! Here, take it!"

Happy birthday, Xylia, and your glitchy hair!"

Xylia aged up into a child! Why are the kids never happy about aging up?

Xylia: "Because now I have to go to school and do homework."

Servo is devastated about the death of Rosie, he's always so close with the animals, so their death hits him the hardest.

Servo: "What better time than now to write a sad book? Might as well turn my sadness into royalties. I shall name the book 'Mama Doesn't Love You No More'."

Wow... that's pretty deep.

Burgers for breakfast? Who authorised this?

Jaxton: "Hehe... it totally wasn't me or anything..."

Paisley is recycling more materials.

Her favorite thing to do.

Paisley: "Gee, how'd you know?"

She also cleaned the solar panels, wouldn't want another fire to start.

Paisley: "Aww, my little trash bag, I love you more than anything!"

Paisley: "Here comes my husband, forget I said anything."

Deven: "Did my wife really say she loves a trash bag more than me?"

Paisley: "You heard nothing."

It's Harvestfest time! 🦃🍂🍁

Servo: "I published my sad book. What if no one buys it? That would be really sad."

Woah, that's one huge helmet.

Paisley: "How dare you insult my helmet."

Deven: "Ugh, this is so much work! Can I play with kitty cat yet or what?"

Fine.

Deven: "No one can separate kitty cat and I."
Kitty Cat: "Who said I wanna be around this maniac?"

Deven: "That was not nice, kitty cat."

Servo taking a nap isn't creepy... not at all...

Zhora: "My beautiful daughter, I'm so glad you finally decided to visit us! How's life been lately?"

Astrid: "It's been great being away from you lunatics."

Jaxton: "Would you ever consider moving back into the nest?"

Astrid: "I would rather claw out my eyeballs."

The kids are home from school, they seem a little tense. Just wait until they go to high school, then they'll realise what tense really is.

Servella: "That doesn't sound too promising."

What the heck happened to your hair?

Deven: "The grubs are the cutest thing in the world!"

Are they? Are they really?

Deven: "Of course they are! Look at their wrinkly little faces!"

Astrid: "Ugh, this place again."
Servella: "Who let this bag-wearing townie in our crate house?!"

Elijah: "Aunt Astrid is mean."

You're really gonna say that while she's standing right there?

Jaxton: "Prepare to see the most delicious steak you've ever seen in your life."

Wow, that steak looks amazing!

Paisley: "Ugh, don't ever make me go into work again!"

Paisley: "Why didn't I work from home today?"

Because this save file seems to be getting pretty glitchy after voting in all of 4 of the neighborhood action plans.

Deven: "I think my son likes steak more than grilled cheese sandwiches."
Elijah: "I sure do."

Paisley: "I don't want any steak, I'm too annoyed to eat."

Deven: "Hey, maybe my son was right! This steak is amazing!"

Deven: "Okay, Elijah, 1+1= a window."

Happy birthday, Kaylee!

Kaylee aged up into a teen! I have no idea who she looks like.

While the Parsons sleep, Servo miserably happily cooks the Harvestfest turkey.

Turkey time, turkey time, turkey time!

Servo: "Where am I gonna place the turkey? The cat is licking itself on the counter!"

Sprinkles, get down right now!

Elodie: "Turkey time!"

Servo: "But I wanted to be the one to call everyone to the meal!"

Uh oh, it's Harvestfest, so you know what that means... gnomes.

Paisley: "I love the gnomes!"

Zhora: "Why is that dinosaur toy staring into my soul?!"

I don't know who this dinosaur toy belongs to or where it came from, but apparently none of the Parsons own it, so it won't allow anyone to place it in their inventory. I don't know how to get rid of it, but it has apparently reserved itself a seat for Harvestfest that no one else will sit at.

Elijah: "I wanna impress the gnomes first!"

Elijah: "Will this gnome like my toy car?"

Gnome: "Hmm... I'm impressed!"

Elijah: "Yay! I impressed the gnome and didn't get attacked!"

Zhora: "Teach me your ways, grandson. I always get attacked by the gnomes."

Elijah: "I heard the gnomes don't like crazy sims, so that could be the reason."

BURN! Elijah has roasts for days.

Lauryn: "Does the gnome like my gift?"

Lauryn: "Yes! He loves it!"

Servella: "I hope this creepy gnome likes coffee."

Servella: "He thinks it's lit? He loves it!"

Uh... I don't think that's what it means, Servella... I think that means you're about to feel the wrath of the gnomes.

Servella: "Uh oh..."

Oh no, the gnome broke the sink! Servella, apologise to the gnome right this instant!

Servella: "I'm sorry gnome, I won't give you coffee anymore!"

Servella: "Welp, looks like that didn't work."

Eventually, after a lot of begging and pleading, the gnome decided to forgive Servella.

Kaylee: "Isn't my dad the one who usually does the laundry? Why am I stuck doing it?"

Zip it.

Paisley: "Next friendly greeting... hi there, I know we just met, but have you ever considered adding some solar panels to your home?"

Deven: "Babe, you're interrupting my conversation with kitty cat!"

Paisley: "I'm not talking to you babe, I'm talking to myself in the mirror to increase my social skills! Duh!"

Happy birthday, Servella!

Kaylee: "Birthdays are so much fun!"

Elijah: "Yeah, especially when you break this annoying spinner thing out!"

Servella aged up into a teen! She's so pretty! Aaand of course, she's upset about aging up. What's new?

Elijah: "Checkmate already? That was easy."

Kaylee: "Can you stop forcing me to play chess so I can go eat some grilled cheese sandwiches now?"

Jaxton: "It's been a pretty successful Harvestfest, right honey?"

Zhora: "Well... a gnome broke our sink and electrocuted Servella... so no, no it hasn't."

Jaxton: "Well, we almost made it through peacefully. Hey, at least everyone acted normal today."

Zhora: "Do you not see our daughter talking to herself in the mirror behind us?"

Paisley: "I mean, I don't mean to be forceful, but if you won't install some eco upgrades in your home, I have ways of making you do it. Don't believe me? Meet my Servo bot!"

Wow, what a charismatic queen.

Lauryn: "Did you see how I impressed the gnome by giving it a toy car? I can teach you how to do the same!"

Xylia: "No thanks, I hate the gnomes with every fibre of my being."

Someone's at the door!

Paisley: "Tina? What are you doing here? Are you trying to get into another fight and get your butt kicked?"

Tina: "Uh... not exactly. You scared me straight the last time."

Paisley: "Yeah, I tend to have that effect on sims."

Paisley: "When people fear you, they respect you."

Tina: "I actually wanted to give you something I made using the fabricator machine."

Paisley: "You did?"

Paisley: "Thanks, Tina!"

Paisley: "An eco upgrade part? Awesome!"

Paisley: "Not as awesome as my trash bag, but still awesome."

Paisley: "But to be fair, nothing's as awesome as my trash bag. Isn't that right, little trash bag?"

Tina: "Uh... anyways... I think I'm gonna head off now, I'll see you later."

It's a lovely evening in Evergreen Harbor!

Deven: "You think we'll find anything good in the dumpster this time?"

Paisley: "I hope so. You know what the best thing I found in the dumpster is, though?"

Paisley: "Your sweet face when you used to take naps in here."

Deven: "Is that so, my blueberry?"

Paisley: "It is, my stupid head. You're still just as cute as you've always been, too."

Deven: "Right back at you, blueberry."

Deven: "We used to always hang out down here by the dumpster."

Paisley: "Yeah... where has the time gone?"

Aww, they're too cute!

Deven: "I miss all the times we used to hang out here."

Paisley: "What about all the times we... had fun in the dumpster?"

Deven: "How could I forget? Wait... I forget everything... but I'd never forget that. That's one of my favorite memories."

Paisley: "What do you say we do it again? Y'know, for old times sake..."

Oh, come on! Really, y'all?!

Paisley: "Care to join me with your stupid dinosaur shirt?"

Deven: "Hey, my dinosaur shirt is not stupid!"

Paisley: "Relax babe, it may be stupid, but it's also cute, just like you."

*Kiss*

Deven: "Woah!"

This is why these two are not allowed within close proximity of dumpsters!

Paisley?

Deven: "Ah..."

Deven: "Well that was fun."

Paisley: "Hehehe... yeah, it was."

Paisley: "Looks like your stupid dinosaur shirt didn't get dirty."

Deven: "Usually I'd be upset by you calling my dinosaur shirt stupid, but I can never be upset over anything after dumpster woohoo!"

Paisley: "Maybe we should dumpster woohoo every time I want to call your dinosaur stupid, then."

Deven: "Let's pick up all the litter that fell out of the dumpster just then."

Paisley: "I've taught you well."

Paisley: "While we're here..."

Paisley: "I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to dive for some sweet deals!"

There she goes.

Deven: "I bet she'll find something good in there."

Deven: "Hehe... her butt looks good."

Deven Parsons!

Deven: "Let me get a closer look at her butt... I mean... the dumpster deals... yeah... the dumpster deals..."

Paisley: "That was a lot of trash to sort through!"

Paisley: "I found a cool chair to sit my nice butt on. I heard what you said, babe, and thank you."

Deven: "I didn't think you'd hear me, but you're welcome, babe."

Alright, let's establish something...

These two should never be allowed near a dumpster ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment