Friday, July 24, 2020

Chapter 185

Paisley: "Hmm... now, let's see..."

Paisley: "'Plan B' has proved to be very successful."

Paisley: "Sure, some sims might not cooperate very well with Servo and I barging into their homes..."

Paisley: "But who cares? That's not what matters in the long run."

Paisley: "What matters is making Evergreen Harbor a better place."

Paisley: "And I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

Paisley: "We're getting really close to a 'green' eco-footprint thanks to me."

Paisley: "I'd better take a look at the noticeboard and check if everyone agrees."

Paisley: "Hey, another sim has posted a note of encouragement just for me!"

"Paisley Parsons, thank you for your efforts. I can't wait to see this place continue to thrive thanks to you."

Paisley: "Oh hey, didn't see you there! The eco-friendly upgrades in everyone's homes are working wonders for Evergreen Harbor! It'll be 'green' and beautiful in no time! Isn't that amazing?"

Townie: "Nope. Don't care. This place will never thrive, especially because of some stupid eco upgrades."

Paisley: "Hmm... you'll see..."

Paisley and Servo are ready to barge into another neighbor's home and upgrade their appliances against their will!

They won't be rude, of course...

They'll knock first.

Paisley: "Hey there! Your friendly neighbors are barging into your home to upgrade your appliances to be eco-friendly!"

Townie: "Oh... uh... I didn't realise we had guests coming over today... who are you?"

Paisley: "Who am I? I'm the friendly civic planner of Evergreen Harbor!"

Townie: "Oh... uh... hi..."

Paisley: "Say hello to my friendly robot! He's going to be upgrading your appliances to be eco-friendly."

Townie: "Okay... sure... this isn't invasive or anything..."

First, Servo begun upgrading the neighbor's sink.

Paisley: "How do you feel about showering with recycled water?"

Townie: "Say what?"

Hey, hens!

(If you know, you know.)

Paisley: "Sure, your freezer will now only run for two hours out of the day, but simply buying ice cubes and a bucket to freeze your food should be a good substitute!"

Townie: "Say what?!"

Townie: "Uh... who the heck are you? I kinda need to use the bathroom..."

Servo: "Use another bathroom, I'm busy upgrading your appliances against your will."

Next, Servo moved onto upgrading the toilet.

Paisley: "These neighbors are gonna be so happy, I'm about to buy them some adorable bugs!"

Paisley purchased some beetles, grubs and crickets for the neighbors.

Paisley: "Just say it, I'm the best neighbor ever."

That's one way to put it.

Paisley: "Aww, you're such a sweet cricket!"

Paisley: "I just might take you home with me instead."

Next, Servo moved onto the shower. He's almost finished upgrading the entire bathroom.

The bugs are already growing by the second thanks to Paisley!

Paisley: "I could cuddle you for hours, beetle."

Paisley: "I hope the neighbors like bees, too!"

Paisley: "How could you not love bees?"

Paisley: "They're just so sweet-"

Paisley: "AHHHHH!"

Paisley: "The bees are attacking me!"

Paisley: "Seriously?!"

Paisley: "Hey! Don't sting me on the butt!"

Paisley: "Get back in your box, bees!"

Paisley: "The bees stung me."

Paisley: "You would never sting me, would you, cricket?"

It probably would if it had the chance.

Servo finished upgrading all of the appliances in the bathroom! Next, he moved onto the kitchen.

Woohoo! The bugs in the neighbor's backyard are now thriving thanks to Paisley.

Paisley: "Are you almost finished, Servo? I was stung by a bunch of bees."
Servo: "I'm not finished just yet. Go play with your friends."

Paisley: "But, Servooo!"

The stove has been upgraded, now onto the fridge.

Paisley: "I'm sure these neighbors won't mind if I grill some veggie burgers on their barbecue, right?"

Of course not, I mean, you did invade their home, after all.

Servo: "Finally! Only one more appliance to upgrade!"

So far, he's upgraded everything but the kitchen sink.
*Ba dum tss*

Servo: "Alright, I'm finished! Paisley, are you ready to go now?"

Paisley: "But I'm hanging out with my friends! You guys don't want me to leave yet, right?"

Townies: "Uh..."

It may have seemed invasive, rude and downright wrong, but barging into all of those neighbor's homes and upgrading their appliances to be eco-friendly was 100% worth it!

The eco-footprint in Port Promise, Evergreen Harbor is finally 'green'!

And it's all thanks to Paisley!

The air is so clean, the suns rays are always visible and shining!

Paisley: "Woah..."

Wow... this is amazing!

Paisley: "It's beautiful!"

Port Promise in Evergreen Harbor has come a long way...

A really long way...

It's never looked this beautiful before.

All the trash has been replaced with trees. All the smog has been replaced with fresh air.

Paisley: "Finally. I've been determined to make Evergreen Harbor a better place since the second I saw it, and I've finally done it."

Deven: "I'm so proud of you, babe! Evergreen Harbor has never looked better!"

Paisley: "You really think so?"

Paisley: "Thanks, babe!"

Deven: "It's the truth! You're the hero this place desperately needed. Hehe... I love superheroes, they're my favorite toys."

Paisley: "That means a lot, babe. You'll always be my superhero, though."

Deven: "You really think I'm a superhero? Does that mean I get to wear a cool cape?"

Evergreen Harbor is now a better place for the next generation of sims, too.

Elodie: "I'm so proud of you, my beautiful niece."

Paisley: "Thank you, aunt Elodie, it means a lot."

Elodie: "When we first moved here, the air was barely breathable. Now, it's the crispest air I've ever breathed."

Paisley: "That's been my goal all along."

Paisley couldn't have done it without Servo, of course.

Servo: "I'm always here to help."

Servella: "Can my dad help me become a millionaire?"

Elijah: "I heard our family were millionaires once... I wonder if we'll ever get that money back."

Deven: "Why would we only want a million dollars?! Isn't a million less than 5?"

Are you really that bad at math?

There's an aurora! I repeat: THERE'S AN AURORA!

Paisley: "This just gets better and better."

THERE'S AN AURORA!!!

It's so gorgeous!

Deven: "Hey there, babe!"

Deven: "Are you admiring the beauty you've created out here?"

Paisley: "Hehe, yep! I sure am!"

Deven: "Hey, look at all those colors in the sky! This reminds me of the light I followed right before I got abducted by aliens!"

Paisley: "It's called an aurora, babe. Isn't it beautiful?"

*Kiss*

What a perfect view to kiss under.

Deven: "Nothing will ever be as beautiful as you. I even wrote you a little something for when this moment finally happened... even though I can barely read or write."

Paisley: "Babe, that's so sweet! Can I hear it?"

Deven: "Dear penguin Paisley... your hard work to save Evergreen Harbor never goes unnoticed. I've never met a sim as determined and hardworking as you..."

Paisley: "I'm loving this speech so far!"

Deven: "One day, when you finally achieve your dreams, and I know you will, I hope to be right by your side."

Paisley: "Hehe... and here you are..."

Deven: "Paisley, I just want you to know- wait... I stopped there. I must have forgotten to write the rest."

Paisley: "Aww, babe! That's the sweetest thing ever!"

Paisley: "I want to thank you too, you've been there for me since day one, and you've never given up on me, even when I've given you 1000 reasons to."

Deven: "How could I ever give up on the love of my life? I'll be by your side until my last breath of this new crisp Evergreen Harbor air."

Paisley: "That's all I could ever ask for."

Townie: "Wow... I guess that blue-haired sim was right, this place really is so much better now that it's green."

It took a lot of time and determination, but Paisley has finally managed to turn Port Promise in Evergreen Harbor 'green'! Now, the Parsons can bask in the sun's rays and breathe in the beautiful crisp air.

Happy birthday, Lauryn!

Lauryn aged up into a teen!

I can't stop looking at the aurora, it's so pretty!

Since Servo has completed the writing skill, he has now moved onto the video gaming skill! There's a cool-down time for this skill, so he'll also be working on the charisma skill.

Elijah: "Cake for breakfast is the best!"

Kaylee has been getting text messages all day! Spill the beans, Kaylee, who is it?

Kaylee: "Huh? It's nobody..."

Elodie: "That's what they all say..."

Servella: "Hopefully no one catches me texting my crush."

Uh oh... it's that time again.

Deven: "I've accidentally hit my head on this hammer while trying to fix the clothesline way too many times."

Wow, look at the beautiful sun rays shining down on Evergreen Harbor!

Deven: "This math book is lying, 8 definitely comes before 2!"

You could probably tell by the tree, but it's Winterfest time! 🎄🎅🤶

Lauryn: "Thank gosh mom is busy working on her charisma skill, she'd be brutal while decorating this tree."

Deven: "It's making me dizzy just thinking about it! Wait... I think that's the swirly rash I have. Uh oh... here comes Elodie."

Elodie: "You really thought you were gonna get away with decorating this Winterfest tree without my expertise?"

Lauryn: "Scrap what I said, looks like the tree decorating is gonna be brutal after all."

Deven: "Why don't we add dinosaur decorations to the tree? Or, better yet, grilled cheese decorations!"

Elodie: "Are we in full agreement of destroying any dinosaur decorations?"

Lauryn: "Most definitely!"

The Parsons have planted a dahlia plant in the planter box!

Paisley: "I can hear you practising your charisma skill in here, Servo. You're distracting me from practising my charisma skill."

Servo: "Wait, wait, wait, I think I have a good introduction line! Listen..."

Servo: "Hello, there! I could destroy the entire sim planet if I wanted to, but I don't because I'm nice. Doesn't that make you wanna be friends with with such a nice robot?"

Paisley: "Hmm... a little threatening, but not too bad. I have a better opening line."

Paisley: "Hi there! You see those sun rays you're basking in? Those wouldn't be visible if it wasn't for me, so bow at my feet."

Woohoo! The Winterfest tree is complete!

Elodie: "It looks so good thanks to me!"

Elodie is secretly Father Winter.

Wow, there's so many gifts under the tree this year!

Deven: "Am I gonna receive another recycled toothbrush for Winterfest this year?"

Not if you do a good job with the laundry.

Deven: "I'd better get scrubbing, then."

Paisley: "Have you uninstalled any of the eco upgrades we added to your home without your permission?"

Townie: "That's what you guys were doing? I thought I was being robbed!"

Why is Paisley all up in this sim's grill?

Paisley: "Remember, if you uninstall any of the eco upgrades, I will get you! So will my robot!"

Wow, what a friendly civic designer. She's just so good at the charisma skill. I'm not being sarcastic at all or anything... hehehe...

Busted! Who are you texting, Kaylee?

Kaylee: "Who? Me? No one!"

Paisley: "Let me know if you need any more appliances upgraded to be eco friendly and I'll be right over with my robot."

Townie: "Of course I will! This town has never looked better before all the eco upgrades!"

Paisley: "Ah, she's right!"

Paisley: "Isn't it wonderful to just bask in the sun's rays?"

It definitely is!

Landon: "Hey, Paisley! I'd like to thank you for adding those eco upgrades and objects to my home. The bees are actually starting to grow on me."

Paisley: "You're welcome. Looks like I was right all along... again!"

Paisley: "Ugh, do you have this annoying rash too? I think it's contracted by sitting right next to another sim with it."

Landon: "Say what?"

The N.A.P. Inspector is here!

Deven: "Ah! Aren't these beautiful sun rays amazing?"

N.A.P. Inspector: "Yep, they sure are."

Deven: "It's all thanks to my wife. She's the best."

N.A.P. Inspector: "That's great. Can I come inside and inspect your home now?"

Deven: "Sure you can! Prepare to be impressed."

Elijah: "The N.A.P. Inspector is here? We should give her a Winterfest gift so she'll lower our bills!"

N.A.P. Inspector: "Woah..."

N.A.P. Inspector: "Uh..."

N.A.P. Inspector: "I didn't realise this was the Parsons household."

N.A.P. Inspector: "I'm outta here, you guys pass the inspection."

Paisley: "Alright, which one of you flowers gave me this rash?"

Dahlias: "It was your husband."

Paisley: "I guess you're right. He had a swirly rash yesterday."

Paisley: "Ugh, I'm so itchy!"

Sprinkles is in her feels.

This lamp is the reason the room is green, by the way.

Happy birthday, Elijah!

Elijah aged up into a teen!

He's definitely gonna be the next heir!

Elijah: "Oh yeah, I knew it."

Servo: "Woohoo! Happy birthday Elijah! BIRTHDAY CONFETTI!"

Elijah: "Ugh, why is Servo so embarrassing?"

Elijah: "Am I really stuck here with him for the rest of my life?"

Yep, you sure are.

Elijah: "Oh well, at least he'll always be here to do stuff for me."

Birthday celebration is over, back to gaming for Servo.

No comments:

Post a Comment