Saturday, February 8, 2020

Chapter 83

Zayn: "Why did you wake me up so early?"
Because you're taking Milo to the vet.

Zayn: "You ready for the vet, Milo?"

Zayn: "You might have to wear the cone."

Milo: "I'm not ready for the cone."

Zayn: "Alright, we've checked in. Now we just have to wait for the vet."

Vet: "Hi, Milo. Ready for your appointment?"

Zayn: "I really hope everything's okay."

Vet: "You want a treat, Milo? It appears he has starry syndrome. With treatment, he should recover very quickly. He also has to wear a cone."

Milo: "Not again."

Zayn: "Sorry, buddy."

Zayn: "I'm still tired!"

Too bad, time for a family day out.

Milo: "I'm still getting some fresh air in this cone."

Eva: "I wonder if mommy and daddy will be mad if I spill paint here?"

Eva: "They always say 'don't spill paint on my floor.' This isn't their floor!"

Ally: "I like your thinking."

Finn: "Make Eva walk the plank!"
Jonah: "Aye, aye, captain!"

Townie: "You suck at chess!"
Joey: "Oooooh!"

Zayn: "Don't make me cast a spell on you."

Thanks for the tofu dogs, random townie.

Nibbles: "Did someone say tofu dogs?"

Makayla: "I don't want to go to work, I want to stay at the park."

Finn: "It's starting to rain a lot."

Jonah: "I still want to play pirates."

Zayn: "My tofu dog is getting wet."

Jade: "My hair is getting ruined."

Cupcake: "Let's get these tofu dogs."
Mika: "Yes, please! I'm starving."

Joey: "I love the smell of wet tofu dogs."

Jade: "RAWWWR! I'm the sea monster, I'm so scary!"

Ally: "Jade's the least scary sea monster ever."

Finn: "JaDeS tHe LeAsT ScArY SeA mOnStEr EvEr."

Ally: "Don't test me, boy."

Zayn: "Now the wand is getting wet. This sucks."

Finn: "Hey, Zayn! Is that a magical wand?"
Ally: "Uh oh."

Zayn: "NO! You saw nothing!"

Bubbles: "Nibbles is hogging the entire plate."

Joey: "You ready to try the obstacle course, Cupcake?"

Cupcake: "I was born ready."

Joey: "Woohoo! Go, Cupcake!"

Cupcake: "There's a huge dog just chilling on the stand."

Cupcake: "I think it has fleas!"

Joey: "Cut him some slack, Cupcake. Think of all the times we've had to take you guys to the vet."

Finn: "I think I'm going crazy! I saw Zayn with a magical wand doing spells."
Ally: "What? Oh my. You're definitely going crazy. Just disregard everything you saw."

Eva is going through a bear phase. I'm actually excited, because this is the first Parsons child to go through the bear phase after three generations.

Happy birthday, Finn!

He looks exactly like his mom.

Makayla has some strong genes.

Eva: "Pay attention to me."

Oh, hell naw.

Zayn: "What's wrong?"
Nothing.

Zayn: "I wonder if there's any frogs in here."

Zayn: "Eww, do frogs have scales?"

Joey: "I finally found where Zayn has been going all this time."

Joey: "Zayn! There you are!"

Zayn: "Dad... what are you doing here?"

Joey: "I followed you through some weird portal. What is this place?"

Zayn: "Dad! I can't believe you followed me."

Zayn: "You're nosey just like Ally. You're in a dream. This isn't real."

Joey: "I'm in a dream?"

Joey: "Wow, my dream has some beautiful unique plants in it."

Zayn: "Now that he's gone, I can practise in peace."
Athena: "For now."

Zayn and Simeon decided to have a magic duel.

Simeon: "Sorry, friend."
Zayn: "Agh!"

Zayn: "You're a tough opponent!"

Zayn: "Ugh!"
Simeon: "Sorry. You should have known this would happen."

Finn: "Why is there a family reunion in the bathroom? I need to poop."

There's another family reunion in Eva's room. Can y'all find better places to hang out?"

Eva: "If they don't get out of my bedroom, I'll haunt their nightmares."
Ally: "Say what?"

Finn: "Hopefully this bear phase will end soon. It can't go on forever."

Alyse: "I love you so much, baby."

Zayn: "I love you so much, you make me go cross-eyed."

Zayn: "Remember this?"

Alyse: "Hahaha! Stop babe! You know how ticklish I am!"

Zayn: "That's why it's funny."

Alyse: "Why don't we go upstairs again?"

Zayn: "You read my mind."

Joey: "This plant is growing blawberries, let me write that down."

Joey: "I wonder which fruit I can create next."

Love these flying banners!

Welcome home, ray of sunshines.

Mika: "They better not kick me off the washing machine and dryer."

Joey: "Come on, Milo! You can do it!"

Servo: "They'd better appreciate this pizza I spent hours making."

Joey: "Uh... I'm more in the mood for fish and chips."

Makayla: "I bought a new toy for the cats. Let's see if they like it."

Makayla: "Milo... pspsps."

Makayla: "He's gonna love it."

Milo: "What is this? Why does it sparkle?"

Milo: "Wheres the cardboard box it came in? I want to play in that instead."

Cupcake aged up into an elder!

Servo: "Look at the pretty rainbow, Cupcake!"

Cupcake: "It's so colorful, just like me."

Makayla, you're in the way of the TV.

Eva: "She'd better move out of the way... or else."

Jade: "Eva's behind me again, isn't she?"
Finn: "Just pretend you can't see her."

Eva: "Hey, Ally!"
Ally: "Did you guys hear anything?"

Servo has begun building a gardening bot so the Parsons' garden can continue to live on long after this generation.

Speaking of gardening, Joey has finally reached level 10 of the gardening skill! He has also completed his aspiration, 'Freelance Botanist'! I'm so proud of him, it took a lot of dedication and gardening to get here. His garden is excellent and I can't wait to continue to keep it growing for generations to come.

Milo aged up into an elder!

Mika: "Why are both of my parents getting old?! Let me practice my hissing skills for the Grim Reaper."

Milo: "We really are old."

Milo: "But we're still adorable."
Cupcake: "True dat."

The gardening bot is complete! It will be released once Joey can no longer care for the garden.

Rough day at school?

Zayn aged up into a young adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment