Monday, February 3, 2020

Chapter 78

Where are you going, Zayn?
Zayn: "As far away as possible from my family."

Zayn: "Hey... what's that?"

Zayn: "It looks like a portal."

Zayn: "I found a portal!"

Zayn: "Should I enter it?"

Zayn: "WOAH!"

The portal lead Zayn to The Magic Realm.

Zayn: "This place is so cool!"

Zayn: "Way better than hearing Finn complain all day."

Zayn: "Woah..."

Zayn: "This is awesome!"

Zayn: "Where could these stairs lead to?"

Zayn: "There's some sims down here."

Zayn: "Hi, I'm Zayn. Nice to meet you."

L.: "Hello, mortal."
Zayn: "Mortal?"

Simeon: "Hi! Welcome to The Magic Realm. I'm Simeon. L. and I are spellcasters."

Zayn: "Spellcasters? Do you think I could be one too?"

Simeon: "By the power of this wand in my hand..."

Simeon: "Make this sim a spellcaster of the land!"

Zayn: "Hey! That rhymed!"

Simeon: "Give him powers from head to toe, make him able to see all magical motes!"

Zayn: "Hey! Look at my cool purple eyes!"

Zayn: "Did you see that?"

Morgyn: "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Simeon: "This young sim asked if he can become a spellcaster."
Morgyn: "And you just granted him with such strong powers without questioning his intentions? You fool!"
Simeon: "Relax, he still has to prove himself by finding 8 motes."

Zayn: "Aight, imma head out."

Zayn: "There's the first mote!"

Zayn: "I gotta take a selfie, this place is too cool."

Zayn: "This is easy, I already found a bunch of motes."

Morgyn: "He's already found the 8 motes? Impossible!"

Zayn: "Here they are, the 8 motes."

Simeon: "Excellent. Now for the final step."

Simeon: "Now that this sim has found the motes, make him an almighty spellcaster bro!"

Zayn: "A spellcaster bro?"

Simeon: "This may feel a little weird."

Zayn: "Woah..."

Zayn: "This feels weirder than weird."

Zayn: "I can feel the power! I'm unstoppable!"

Zayn: "Ugh, that drained my energy."
Morgyn: "Pathetic."

Zayn: "Time to learn some new spells."

Zayn: "By practising magic."

Zayn: "I feel my powers getting stronger."

Zayn: "Yes!"

Zayn: "There's no stopping me now."

Zayn: "I shall be the strongest spellcaster this town has ever seen!"

Zayn: "Ugh, why is this so draining?"

Zayn: "Time to test out my first spell. Scruberoo!"

Darrel: "Why do I suddenly feel clean?"

Zayn: "Hey! It worked!"

Zayn: "Ah, I'm back. These mortals will never be able to mess with me again."

Jade: "I don't know what he's talking about, but we're still gonna mess with him."

Eva: "Ain't that the truth."

Is that really the best spot for a nap?

Eva: "And then Jonah and Finn got into a huge fight over a ducky toy!"

Eva: "But I wasn't gonna break them up."

Eva: "I thought it was hilarious!"

Makayla: "That's my girl."

Milo: "I'm the guard cat. No one can get past me."

Joey: "I've got to get better at chess."

Joey: "Not only for my job, but also so that my family stops beating me at chess."

Ally: "I don't want daddy to get better at chess before I age up."

Servo: "Trust me, he won't."

I love the beautiful light sun snow!

Makayla: "To pee or to eat. That is the question."

This looks like another mixtape cover.

Cupcake: "Very funny."

Nibbles: "You gonna eat that fresh... delightful fish?"
Joey: "Don't even think about it."

Eva: "Hooray! It's New Years Eve!"

Makayla: "It is?"

Jonah: "How can you forget mommy?!"
Where did the twins get all these party supplies?

Jonah: "I'm so excited!"
Zayn: "Ugh."

Zayn: "This is boring."
🙄 Teens, am I right?

Ally: "I wouldn't know."

Makayla: "I would. They're a nightmare."

Jade: "Hahaha! Mommy called Zayn a nightmare!"
Jonah: "Hahaha! Zayn's so lame!"

Joey, are you going to discipline them?
Joey: "It was kinda funny tho."

What kind of New Year's TV is this?

Cupcake, are you coming outside for the countdown to midnight?
Cupcake: "No, I'll be taking a nap. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Everyone: "10, 9, 8, 7..."

Everyone: "6, 5, 4..."

Everyone: "3, 2, 1!"

Everyone "Happy New Year!"

How exciting!

Makayla: "Where did these sparkles come from?"

When a random relative tries to hug you.

It was a great New Years! (I can't wait to finish decorating the outside of this house.)

2 comments:

  1. The House is so nice! Dp you build them from scratch? Or do you look up plans? I have a house that I built from a plan that will eventually be the Legacy house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I usually just search different exterior house designs and use it as inspiration, but make it my own. I design the floor plan and inside myself. I'm excited to see the house you've built for your sims!

      Delete