Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Chapter 79

Omelettes all 'round!

Joey: "Servo's a great cook!"

Zayn: "You like my new spellcaster outfit?"

Yeah, it's really nice!

Zayn: "You bet it is."

Zayn: "Uh oh, here comes a mortal. I'd better not let her see my magical powers."

Zayn: "Okay, she's gone!"

Zayn: "Time to learn some new spells!"

Joey: "I wonder what Zayn's doing out there. I can hear sparkles."

Zayn: "I'd better get out of here. There's too many sims, it's only a matter of time before I get caught using my magical powers."

Zayn: "Into the UNKNOOOOOOWN!"

You didn't have to flex on us like that with your broomstick.

Zayn: "Hey, man."
Simeon: "Welcome back, Zayn."

Zayn: "I was wondering if you could maybe guide me a bit with my new magical powers?"

Simeon: "I'd be delighted to."

Zayn: "Thanks, Simeon. You're the best!"

Zayn: "I was thinking I could learn some mischief spells."

Simeon: "That's not how you do it. Let me demonstrate."

Simeon: "Just a little less sparkles."

Simeon: "And a little more PIZOW!"

Zayn: "I suck at magic."

Don't be sad, Zayn. One day, you'll be amazing!

Zayn: "What's this place? It looks like the Dueling Grounds. Better go find a random sim to duel."

Zayn: "Hey there, townie. Wanna duel?"
Stephanie: "Sure!"

Zayn: "I'm gonna duel this random townie. Think that's a good idea?"
Simeon: "If you wanna get your ass beat."

Zayn: "I've gotta prove myself to Simeon that I'm not a weak spellcaster."

Zayn: "Yeeeah, I'm so cool."

Stephanie: "Really?"

Stephanie: "Bring it on!"

Zayn: "It's already brought."

Stephanie: "That's all you've got?"

Stephanie: "Ugh!"

Zayn: "Ha! You're beyond weak!"

Stephanie: "No, you are!"

Zayn: "We'll see what you'll be saying after this!"

Stephanie: "Ah!"

Stephanie: "Hey! What's happening?!"

Zayn: "You're about to lose, that's what."

Stephanie: "Ugh!"

Zayn: "Hey! I really won!"

Stephanie: "It was purely by luck!"

Zayn: "If you say so."

Zayn: "What a loser."

Zayn: "I've only been training for a short while and she still lost."

Zayn: "I even won this cool broom stick!"
You mean mop?

Zayn: "Woah!"

Zayn: "How do you control this thing?!"

Zayn: "Well that hurt."

Zayn: "I'm taking my mop and going home!"

By the time Zayn got home, the snow had finally cleared up. Time to finish decorating the outside of the house.

Ah, that's better. I added some plants and rocks, as you can see.

Ally: "I like the plants and rocks."

Don't think I forgot about Joey's garden.

I also had to wait for the snow to clear up to re-plant them.

Cupcake: "These candles are burning my butt."

Makayla: "Happy birthday, Ally!"

Ally: "Yay!"

Ally aged up into a child!

She's so adorable. She's her mommy's twin.

Ally: "I know I'm adorable!"

Ally: "Just look at my pigtails."

Yes, they're having meatballs for breakfast.

Ally: "You're in my spot."
Finn: "Did you hear something?"

Time for Joey to finally plant the plants he received from the seed packet at the old house.

Joey: "More plants to care for! Yay!"

She's level 10 at the painting skill, and this is what she comes up with.

Joey: "I know I'm stanky, but the plants come first."

Don't think we forgot about you, cowplant! (We did.)

Who is the culprit?!

Ally: "Not me. I keep my paint on paper."

Makayla: "I'm only mopping this up so the neighbors don't see it."

Makayla: "But the kids are in big trouble when they get home from school."

Nibbles, stop that!

Joey: "Why is Nibbles always scratching or eating something that he shouldn't?!"
Because cat.

Ally's drawing is adorable! She even added macaroni.

Not again!

Makayla: "Yes, again."

When you're finished arguing with someone and they say something under their breath.

Cupcake: "That's creepy."

It's fertilising time.

I looove this painting! The colors are gorgeous!

Joey: "You want some food? Well you're not getting it."

Joey: "Just kidding, please don't eat me."

Cupcake: "He'd better not joke like that with my food."

Cupcake's throwing up a lot. Why, you ask? She's pregnant again! Milo and Cupcake will be having more kittens!

Cupcake: "Clean up on isle 1."

Ally: "Can you hear something butterfly?"

Ally: "Oww!"

Ally: "What was that for?"

4 comments:

  1. Ally's so cute. Her pigtails remind me of Kalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the servo turning around to look behind him. You captioned that perfectly! Also the house looks great!

    So many kids! I don't know how you keep up with them all haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Servo has the perfect reaction for many scenarios!

      I don't know how I keep up with so many sims either! xD Why do I do this to myself?!

      Delete