Saturday, December 28, 2019

Chapter 54

Jade: "GREEN CRAB BLOCK!"

Kalani: "Here we go again."

Cameron: "I hurt my back putting you in that bath!"

Zayn: "I sowwy grandpa."

This same old green crab block.

Zayn: "Don't be mean to green crab block."

Cameron: "I'll dispose of the green crab block later tonight."

Pudley: "Out of my way, I smell food."

Zayn: "I want food, too!"

Time for a tune up!

Kalani: "I can't wait until you can give yourself a tune up. Then I don't have to lift a finger around here anymore."

Isn't that considered bad luck to use an umbrella indoors?
Cameron: "Say what?"

Jade: "Dance time!"
You know you're a true Parsons when you love dancing.

Pudley: "Is that a fly?!"

Cameron: "It used to be more satisfying playing with this lump of clay."

Zayn: "Are you okay grandpa?"

Cameron: "Now it's just a lump of sadness."

Jade: "Everything is green around here!"

Jade: "Even you're green, Mr. Dragon!"
Joey: "She's not wrong. All this green is hurting my eyes."

Servo: "Everyone treats me like a robot."
Maybe because you are one?

Ella: "Of course it starts pouring rain as soon as I get home, just my luck."

Where have you been?!

Oh, that's right, you abandoned the Parsons and RAN AWAY!

Cameron: "I'm so happy you're home!"

Jade: "You really wanna test me?"

Joey: "All I did was start potty training you. Now I'm scared."

Servo: "Oww! That hurt!"
YOU'RE A ROBOT!

Jade: "I did a good job on the potty!"

Cameron: "Time to get you all cleaned up! Never run away again!"

Ella is still working on her school project.

She looks very serious.

Makayla: "Do you mind? Creep."

Ella has finally finished her school project!

It's so cool!

Ella: "It's almost as cool as Servo!"

Servo: "No one's cooler than me."
Makayla: "Damn straight."

Servo: "Does that little robot got moves like me?"

Makayla: "No one's got moves like you, Servo!"

Servo: "I'm the best robot in the world! I could destroy everyone in this house right now if I wanted to!"
Makayla: "Wait, what?"

Loki: "I only came home to play in puddles again."

At least it's not a puddle of our own urine this time.

Loki: "Or is it?"

Ewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment