Thursday, December 12, 2019

Chapter 47

Generation 3 Heir: Joey Parsons

I’m gonna miss this place. šŸ˜­





The Parsons have officially moved to a new lot in Willow Creek! They sold the old Parsons house for over $100,000+ and have taken all of their furniture with them.


Building the New House






























The new house is officially complete! The Parsons had about $50,000+ left over.




I thought they would be more excited. šŸ˜‚

Makayla has officially joined the Parsons household! I would wish her luck, but I think she’s just as crazy as they are.

Time to start working on her painting skill! šŸŽØ


It’s Egg Day! šŸ„ššŸ°šŸŒøšŸŒ¼

Servo has been creeping on Makayla for the past few minutes. šŸ˜‚

Makayla: “Is there a problem?”

Servo: “No. No problem. I just really like your painting.”


Why does Kalani look afraid of these little birds? šŸ˜‚

Kalani: “Because I am!”

Pudley: “I can take care of them for you!”

Pudley, no!

Pudley: “But... WHYYY?!”

Joey’s garden made its way to the new house.

I never knew you could grow a plantain tree just by putting some full grown plantains in the dirt. šŸ˜‚

I wonder what she’s painting now.

They see me rollin’, they hatin’.

These are the lovely eggs the Parsons have collected for Egg Day!

Interesting. I wonder who this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment