Friday, December 20, 2019

Chapter 50

It was a great Love Day!

Grilled fruit for breakfast.

Makayla: "It's so fruity!"

Makayla: "Doesn't it smell so fruity?!"
Joey: "Well... it is fruit."

Makayla: "Agree with me or else."

Nothing to see here.

Nope, Joey isn't stealing from someone else's garden or anything.

Kalani decided to take Loki for a walk.

Kalani: "I didn't decide, no one else wanted to do it."

Joey: "I've been stealing this guy's flowers."

Makayla: "You're so smart!"

*Smooch*

Makayla: "I'm so glad you're as cray cray as me."

Joey: "Don't insult me like that."

Hopefully no cars come by.

Uh oh...

Well that was CLOSE!

Joey: "I stole it all, even the lemons-"
Gardner: "What did I just hear?"

Joey: "Uh... I stole some lemons from the fruit bowl inside this morning."

Kalani is dog owner of the year after that incident.

Uh...

How... artistic.

Ella: "I just found us on Blogspot!"
Reece: "Hahaha! We're so embarassing!"

Kalani: "Where the heck are you guys going?"
Joey: "Where are YOU going?"

Well, well, well. Look who was at the roller skating rink.

Go away, ugly babysitter!

Makayla: "Uh..."

Makayla: "I'm not so good at this!"

I love how Reece is mid-air.

Makayla: "Ahh!"

The Parsons are not so good at skating, apparently.

Ella: "I am beyond determined."

He was a roller skater boy, she said see ya later boy. (I apologise)

Makayla fell on her ass.

Makayla: "That didn't happen."
Ella: "Sure..."

You look confident for someone who just fell on her ass.

Kalani: "I shall teach you my ways."

Kalani: "I've been doing this my whole life."

That sim with green hair looks way better at skating than the Parsons.

Waiting for this ugly babysitter to fall on her ass. 👀

Still waiting...

Another old lady wearing heels on a bike!

Ella: "I'm the best skater in the family!"

Joey: "Help!"
Makayla: "You're such a wimp! Let me show you how to skate."

Makayla: "Ahh!"

Makayla: "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, OKAY?!
Joey: "Who's the wimp now?"

Kalani: "I may be too old to roller skate, but luckily you're too YOUNG to roller skate."

Makayla: "Just so everyone knows, I'm an expert roller skater."
Kalani: "Sure..."

Ah, yes. Great idea to stand there and eat your dinner.

Not like you guys have a dining table or anything.

Makayla: "One more snuggle before you age up."

Zayn aged up into a toddler and he is adorable! He has purple hair like his mommy!

Makayla: "Yay for purple hair babies!"

Makayla: "I shall dominate this family with my purple genes."

Makayla: "And eventually dominate the world!"
Uh...

Makayla: "Time for bed!"

Makayla: "Good night, sweetie!"

Makayla: "We shall rule the world one of these days."

2 comments:

  1. Awww. I love her purple genes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would happily let her dominate the Parsons genes with all purple!

      Delete