Friday, December 13, 2019

Chapter 48

Off to the bathroom.

Makayla is pregnant!

Gen 4 is on the way!





She got big pretty fast. Twins?

Why are you standing in the garden?

Makayla: “Shut up! I don’t feel good.”

Yikes.

Makayla: “What?! I’m nice!”

There’s a lot to say about this picture.

The Parsons have been collecting a lot of eggs for Egg Day.

Joey: “You’re a cutie patootie!”

Makayla: “Oh, I know.”

Pudley: “I have proclaimed a new royal throne, the cat condo.”

Pudley: “This will not stop me from visiting my previous throne, the counter.”

You look a bit too excited about washing all those dishes.

I’m surprised how much Pudley loves Servo. He usually hates everyone.

Pudley: “He feeds me the most food.”

Now it makes sense.

Everyone is loving the new living room.



Especially Cam.

Pudley v. Laser Pointer Part 6?



Wow, Makayla is so talented.

Oh no. I forgot about the welcome wagon.

Is it too late to move back?




It’s Love Day time! ❤️💕😍

I don’t think Loki likes the welcome wagon either. 😂


They’re even bothering poor Servo.


Averie: “Let me tell you this adorable story about Joey when he was a baby! It’s kind of embarrassing, though!”

Joey: “Please stop.”

Pudley: “How many times have I told you if you don’t get out of my spot...”

Pudley: “I will PUSH you out!”

Servo upgrading the new spa bath.

The kids are back from school. They don’t look too happy.

Joey: “This woman is one tough act to follow.”

Mhmm!

Really?!

The kids are trying to do their homework. Get a room!

Grilled chicken for dinner.


Makayla: “I’m glad I don’t have to do homework anymore.”

Makayla: “Why hello there, miss. You look mighty fine today. Oh, why thank you!”

Are you flirting with yourself?

Makayla: “Mind your business.”

Pudley v. Laser Pointer Part 7

Kalani: “Ugh! Someone STANKY just walked past!”

Makayla: “You wanna fight?”

I can’t wait for gen 4!

Upgrade time!

No comments:

Post a Comment