Thursday, December 12, 2019

Chapter 46

Kalani: “Now after I give you this bath, you’re not gonna run back into the bush and fight skunks and squirrels, are you?”

Loki: “I can’t make any promises.”


Pudley: “Do you mind, I’m trying to nap here!”

Kalani: “You’re looking extra stylish today!”

Ella: “Thanks, mom!”

Kalani: “You wanna play?”
Loki: “As long as there’s food involved afterwards.”

Reece: “C’mon, Joey! Join in!”
Joey: “You’re cray cray.”

Cam: “He gets his craziness from his mom.”

I bet Kalani is happy that you’re taking over the tinkering from now on.


I’m very surprised Pudley decided to share the same couch with Loki.

Pudley: “I didn’t. Get this dog down.”

Cam: “I love you my sweetie pie.”
Kalani: “I love you more my honey bear!”

Cam: “You want some more salad?”
Kalani: “Take. That. Back!”

Servo really loves cats, so him and Pudley have been getting along great.




It’s Egg Day time! 🐰🥚🌸🌼

He’s the new Kalani.


Pudley aged up into an elder!




That doesn’t stop him from playing laser.



Upgrading the fridge. One of these days, they will have the most expensive fridge.

Averie is OLD now! 😱

There’s some harvest in Joey’s garden!

The three musketeers.

Loki has been wanting to walk all day, so Cam took her for a walk until the sun went down.

Reece’s school project is coming together nicely!





That’s a lot of feathers, Loki. 🤢

Joey aged up into a young adult!




And Cam and Kalani aged up into elders!






2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed gen 2. My favorite chapter was Chapter 45. It made me laugh that the Parsons have given up on keeping Pudley off surfaces. I'm glad Kalani finished Servo and the look on Joey's face was hilarious. I'm probably wrong but Makayla's features (her eyes) remind me of the latest generation. I look forward to reading gen 3 and hopefully/eventually gens 20+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Pudley was one stubborn cat, that's for sure. Kalani building Servo was such an achievement, it took so long to get to that point. You're spot on about Makayla's eyes, that's when I started doing larger eyes on all of my sims. Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you enjoy the next few gens!

      Delete